Re: MISSING!

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Hi Simon

You completely misunderstood me. As you can read in my initial post: I will ask questions from time to time. Questions which will be asked by others. I want you to show answers for this questions, details, evidences. Not just phrases. So as the "officials" has to be asked questions, you also have to face questions. And this is what I do: examine which arguments and evidences have more weight.
And no, I didn't even knew this was in Wikipedia, I heard it from a documentary called "911 Mystery" and read it on a web page I cannot remember, but it was not Wikipedia.

So there are some possibilities:
1) There were no bones on the rooftop and the message was faked
2) There were bones which are placed intentionally
3) The explosions of the buildings have blown them onto the roof
4) There were bones but they had nothing to do with the 911 incident
5) Somebody ate chicken on the roof ;)

I remember a photo on which there were plane parts on a roof but nowhere else, only on this roof. So this is impossible. Is it also impossible for the Deutsche Bank's roof?
So you can see we can spread the possibilities and find more and more questions to any possibility.
So the bones thing is an argument versus argument topic.
We know there were no planes: Evidence are the videos. We know there were manipulated video material. We know many victims pictures are faked, we know passenger names are invented. For all this stuff we have evidences. But do not mismatch evidences with claims. Thank you.
Okay to make it clear: Do you have any evidences that the bones on the rooftop were faked, and that there was nobody who died? Evidences... just like the video analysis.

For the "Missing people", did you ever play the game "track the pack"? You have the phone numbers... you have the names... all you need is a recorder and call them. "Can I talk to xxxx, it's because of the job" or something like that.... just an idea.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Thunder wrote:For the "Missing people", did you ever play the game "track the pack"? You have the phone numbers... you have the names... all you need is a recorder and call them. "Can I talk to xxxx, it's because of the job" or something like that.... just an idea.
If you think that would be helpful, then go ahead and do it, and please share your findings with us. You are obligated to a little leg-work yourself reading what the forum already includes.

Why should other people do your research for you?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thunder wrote: For the "Missing people", did you ever play the game "track the pack"? You have the phone numbers... you have the names... all you need is a recorder and call them.
The phone numbers? Wow. If you have a valid phone number to any of the supposed 9/11 victims... LET US KNOW, Thunder dear!
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Here is a list http://www.oocities.org/wtc_tragedy2001/mia.html
The numbers of the names do match with the ones on the flyers, I checked it for at least three. But never verified by myself (by dialling).
But interessting, I searched for some e-mail addresses. Most of them do not appear anywhere else, except for the missing sites. Not even in facebook.
But for example: [email protected] leads me to the Facebook site of Steven Hagis. This is also the name of the missing person.
And for [email protected], I get a young boy Craig Mac, who seems to be too young. And they are missing "Robert <Bob> Kennedy".....and there is also a site here http://zebroundtrip.blogspot.de/2005/12 ... obago.html which mentions the address.
Francisco Liriano is double.
simonshack
Administrator

Okydoke,

So do we have an American Cluesforum member willing to call up these phone numbers, one by one? I certainly can't afford such an enterprise - being based in Italy. Anyone?
fbenario

Thunder wrote:Here is a list http://www.oocities.org/wtc_tragedy2001/mia.html
The numbers of the names do match with the ones on the flyers, I checked it for at least three. But never verified by myself (by dialling).
But interessting, I searched for some e-mail addresses. Most of them do not appear anywhere else, except for the missing sites. Not even in facebook.
But for example: [email protected] leads me to the Facebook site of Steven Hagis. This is also the name of the missing person.
And for [email protected], I get a young boy Craig Mac, who seems to be too young. And they are missing "Robert <Bob> Kennedy".....and there is also a site here http://zebroundtrip.blogspot.de/2005/12 ... obago.html which mentions the address.
Francisco Liriano is double.
Francisco Liriano is also a fairly mediocre pitcher for the Minnesota Twins baseball team.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/playe ... fr01.shtml
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Yes, I would like to see some HV. I mean, we have seen so many "photos" that are just screen shots posted on memorials.
All these photos of Brad Fechet dancing with Dearly Devoted Mom...surely that was at an event that was videotaped?
For goodness sake, there are more smuggled HV's of ordinary North Koreans out there than of 9/11 vicsims.
deltagirl13

Unread post by deltagirl13 »

Hi. My name is Missy Fowler. I must be honest and say that I have not fully explored this site. I was lead here by a link to a video of a woman's name from one of her posters. It was under the forum heading "Simulated Victims of 9/11". Please know that I am NOT here to cause trouble or try to disuade you from anything that you are doing. You have obviously created this forum to find some truth for yourselves. And in the spirit of truthfulness I can provide some confirmation. The post with video was from 'simonshack' on January 10th of 2012. The name is Mary Lou Hague, and yes that is a "g" on the poster not a "q". I think we can all agree, not everyone shares the same handwriting. She was on the 89th floor of the South Tower, she was killed, and she was a sorority sister. I'm not here to complain, or to try to change anyone's mind. I won't bother you again and if I have broken any rules I do sincerely apologize. I really do hope this site provides you with what you all are looking for, but I don't think there's anything else here for me. I just felt that if you truly are seeking the truth then I could confirm for you that she was not media fakery, or a simulted victim. She was a beatiful, wonderful young girl and she is missed terribly.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

deltagirl13 wrote:Hi. My name is Missy Fowler. I must be honest and say that I have not fully explored this site. I was lead here by a link to a video of a woman's name from one of her posters. It was under the forum heading "Simulated Victims of 9/11". Please know that I am NOT here to cause trouble or try to disuade you from anything that you are doing. You have obviously created this forum to find some truth for yourselves. And in the spirit of truthfulness I can provide some confirmation. The post with video was from 'simonshack' on January 10th of 2012. The name is Mary Lou Hague, and yes that is a "g" on the poster not a "q". I think we can all agree, not everyone shares the same handwriting. She was on the 89th floor of the South Tower, she was killed, and she was a sorority sister. I'm not here to complain, or to try to change anyone's mind. I won't bother you again and if I have broken any rules I do sincerely apologize. I really do hope this site provides you with what you all are looking for, but I don't think there's anything else here for me. I just felt that if you truly are seeking the truth then I could confirm for you that she was not media fakery, or a simulted victim. She was a beatiful, wonderful young girl and she is missed terribly.

Hi Deltagirl13.

You are not the first or won't be the last to make a claim of knowing a victim on this site - most disappear after one post, so it would be helpful if you could stick around and share some photographs of your "Sorority friend" with us.

Your style of writing is familiar. Floor number, "she was killed", "hope you find the truth" etc etc. The lack of paragraphs is another thing we have come to expect from this type of post, too.

The greatest gift you could give your deceased friend is to prove her existence.

In the spirit of truthfulness, that's the least you can do, isn't it?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This is the image posted along side that post which you read Image

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2364167

"That's not Mary Lou" is strangely absent from your post!

This is Mary Lou from CNN

Billary Cintron anyone?

"I only met Mary Lou once. She was a college friend of my girl friend" :wacko:

"Jeff King, relative's classmate" :wacko:

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3076.html

"Because, as her friend and onetime sorority sister Heather Fain remembers," ps wtf is a "sorority sister"?

"With her shoulder-length hair and Miss America smile" :puke:

"She loved Twizzlers."

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=100784
fbenario

brianv wrote:ps wtf is a "sorority sister"?
Brian, American colleges have a Greek system of fraternities/sororities named after various combos of Greek letters. The member of male frat are 'brothers', the members of a female sorority are 'sisters'. We look askance at both for being secret societies/closed-orgs (unless they deign to invite you to join).

I will say that frats are considered to be much worse places. Their goals include [1] taking innocent male 18-year-olds away from home for the first time and pour alcohol down their throats each weekend, and [2] getting female party-goers drunk and pliable to rape when the opportunity presents itself. By contrast, sorority behavior is nowhere near as reprehensible.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:ps wtf is a "sorority sister"?
Brian, American colleges have a Greek system of fraternities/sororities named after various combos of Greek letters. The member of male frat are 'brothers', the members of a female sorority are 'sisters'. We look askance at both for being secret societies/closed-orgs (unless they deign to invite you to join).

I will say that frats are considered to be much worse places. Their goals include [1] taking innocent male 18-year-olds away from home for the first time and pour alcohol down their throats each weekend, and [2] getting female party-goers drunk and pliable to rape when the opportunity presents itself. By contrast, sorority behavior is nowhere near as reprehensible.
Sorry I asked! :P
DeeJay

Where did the "original" photos of the victims come from?

Unread post by DeeJay »

Ok, I know I'm beginning to get on one or two people's "nervous" but I have been looking for a reply before posting here.

1. If most of the victims' photographs are photoshopped and most of them do look awful, just where do the orginal pictures come from? I mean they can make two or three identities from the one photo but where did THAT photo come from? Let's say that the photo of Betty Ong (AA Flight 11) is an original, who is the actual person in that photo? You would imagine that that person would step up and say: "Someone stole my photo!". Are these yet more people on the payroll who have submitted photos for hush money or for the "greater good" of their country? Still, their schoolfriends, paramours, hairstylists and coffeeshop waitresses would surely comment on the uncanny resemblance...

2. I can understand that digital trickery was used for the Jumpers but I am still very much perplexed by the people in the windows. They're waving sheets or arms, some are 1/2 in, 1/2 out and some even move back inside. How is this achieved?

3. How can a pixel-challenged person like myself study a photograph or look at a video of "window people" or "witnesses on the street" and know that it is fake?

Thank you for putting up with my beginner's questions...
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Where did the "original" photos of the victims come from

DeeJay wrote: 1. If most of the victims' photographs are photoshopped and most of them do look awful, just where do the orginal pictures come from? I mean they can make two or three identities from the one photo but where did THAT photo come from? Let's say that the photo of Betty Ong (AA Flight 11) is an original, who is the actual person in that photo? You would imagine that that person would step up and say: "Someone stole my photo!". Are these yet more people on the payroll who have submitted photos for hush money or for the "greater good" of their country? Still, their schoolfriends, paramours, hairstylists and coffeeshop waitresses would surely comment on the uncanny resemblance...
Dear Deejay - here's what a kid can download and play with today:
http://www.morpheussoftware.net/
DeeJay wrote:2. I can understand that digital trickery was used for the Jumpers but I am still very much perplexed by the people in the windows. They're waving sheets or arms, some are 1/2 in, 1/2 out and some even move back inside. How is this achieved?
Pardon my somewhat condescending tone ... But have you ever watched a modern Hollywood action movie in your lifetime? Ever? Are you aware that practically ANYTHING can be simulated - (almost) "realer than life" - with modern movie technology?
DeeJay wrote:3. How can a pixel-challenged person like myself study a photograph or look at a video of "window people" or "witnesses on the street" and know that it is fake?
You could start by taking a crash-course at http://www.cluesforum.info.

But perhaps this is a more "user-friendly" link for getting started : http://septemberclues.org/simulated_sceneries.htm
DeeJay wrote:Thank you for putting up with my beginner's questions...
You're welcome! :)
MrSinclair

Re: Where did the "original" photos of the victims come from

Unread post by MrSinclair »

fbenario wrote: As a general philosophy, no one on this board cares about anyone's feelings, including his own. They have no place in any post.
This is what makes this site so informative and refreshing. There is a great integrity to the discourse here as a result. Some newcomers have a problem with this but I'd say its only due to participating prior to actually reading what's here.