Re: MISSING!

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Farcevalue

Re: Where did the "original" photos of the victims come from

Unread post by Farcevalue »

MrSinclair wrote:
fbenario wrote: As a general philosophy, no one on this board cares about anyone's feelings, including his own. They have no place in any post.
This is what makes this site so informative and refreshing. There is a great integrity to the discourse here as a result. Some newcomers have a problem with this but I'd say its only due to participating prior to actually reading what's here.
I second that. A little lurking goes a long way.
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

I think ive read just about every thread relating to 9/11. However one thing struck me the other day, and ill ask it in hopes of getting an answer i have not seen addressed.

Lets talk about the firefighters. If the perps claimed the deaths of many of them, listed their battalion and station number, would it not be obvious to the other members of the ladder if these men had actually died or not? How did this work? The firefighters were a prime target for propaganda. The perps HAD to have used the deaths of heroic firefighters to promote the recruitment of armed forces! But how did they keep REAL firefighters in the dark?
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

New York City has a population of 8+ million. Just in New York City. Can you imagine the sheer number of firefighters? The sheer number of divisions? Very easy to "add" a division. And of those who died within a known division? There are thousands of personnel. Someone dies who didn't actually work there? All it takes is one influential person who "knew him" to propagate a story that is fed along to the next guy. By the time the day is over, the game of "telephone" is well established and everyone knew him, knew of him, or knew someone who knew someone who knew him.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

y0lked wrote:
Lets talk about the firefighters. If the perps claimed the deaths of many of them, listed their battalion and station number, would it not be obvious to the other members of the ladder if these men had actually died or not? How did this work?
Dear yOlked, let me just re-post this old post of mine:
simonshack wrote: So how many firefighters are there in the New York City Fire Department, did you know? Well - 11,000 of course! :D
"Black firefighters make up just 340 of the 11,000 firefighters in the department."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... visit.html

THE NYFD - A PARAMILITARY DEPARTMENT

It is not like the FDNY is some sort of independent / transparent entity. It has a notoriously murky history and structure, including mob ties as well as being very much a paramilitary department - as even Wickedpedia will tell you:
"Like most fire departments in the United States, the New York City Fire Department is organized in a paramilitary fashion."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_C ... Department

Also, please know that the alleged firefighter casualties were 'cannily' (read: "absurdly")distributed across a large number of fire stations - a couple here and a couple there, obviously in order to facilitate the 'management' of the fake NYFD entities claimed to have perished that day.

Lastly, and for what it's worth (and if we are to believe the article linked below), a gag order was apparently issued by ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey. It is highly doubtful that your average firefighter is the sort of hero who would play the whistleblower and overrun a gag order, don't you think?
http://infolution.wordpress.com/2009/10 ... /#comments

For the Grand 9/11 Hoax Apparatus to make up 343 fictitious firefighter identities should not have much of a problem.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

DeeJay wrote:3. How can a pixel-challenged person like myself study a photograph or look at a video of "window people" or "witnesses on the street" and know that it is fake?

I taught myself from watching, and learning. I also wrote a crash course recently on "tools of the trade"...
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2366117#p2366117
B)
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Equinox wrote:
DeeJay wrote:3. How can a pixel-challenged person like myself study a photograph or look at a video of "window people" or "witnesses on the street" and know that it is fake?

I taught myself from watching, and learning. I also wrote a crash course recently on "tools of the trade"...
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2366117#p2366117
B)
Thank you Equinox! That was a question I had from just after I joined last September. I have since learned to be more patient. I have just had a quick look at your contribution and will be returning to view it more slowly and hopefully learn something :)
Many thanks for the info.
DeeJay
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Just to add to this discussion. This past weekend, I happened to be flipping through the home disinformation and propaganda viewer box (the TV) and happened upon "The War of the Worlds" starring Tom Cruise and filmed by Steven Spielberg. In a portion of the movie, refugees are walking down a crowded road and most are holding up these "Missing" signs looking for lost family members. This film was released in 2005. I don't ever remember seeing "missing" posters anywhere else before 9/11 and this movie just had me thinking about it.

-Fast67
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

Is it just me, or are some of the 'fliers' a little larger than 8-1/2 x 11?

Upper Top Left area for example, not all the way Left, but the next Portrait in - guy with a Beard, and his fingers/hand to his left.

This 'flier' appears to be larger by a couple inches each way, than 8-1/2 x 11.

Not too many boys or girls have Computer-accessory Printers, which do wider than 8-1/2...
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It does indeed look bigger, great find.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

An interesting point. Careful though. Don't let it deflect you from the fundamentally-unrealistic composition of the entire collage. I've stated here before, this looks like a carpet-roll of wallpaper, a frieze-fresco of implausible independent actions. It's a Bayeux tapestry of virtual victims, except here instead of 'Nam granite, the question we should be asking about this 'memorial' is, was it ever paper, or just dodgy pixels from the get-go?

Look at the distribution of flyers, in this 2D composition. You could be forgiven for wondering why Victim Family Number One came along with an 8-foot stepladder and scotchtape. If this had really occurred, more realistic scenario would be: First tearful arrivals pin their Wanted posters at prime billboard eyeline, later plebs pin them to the right. Late-show grievers scrape in above and below, getting the bad seats at the back of the theatre.

This is a purported act of uncordinated grief and desperation. Why should it look like a faux High School presentation wall for parents' night? I call pixels, not paper.

Paper=planes. Physical. I mean, we all know that picture's got to be real....FGS, there's a woman with a videocamera filming it...yeh, right.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Supposedly, according to snippets from official tall tales, Kinkos (now FedEx) in partnership with New York Times and others collected the graphics and put them together. How strange is that compared to the official 'speculation' (by 'journalists' apparently incapable of taking 10 seconds to look up the official culprit) that individuals related to the deceased vicsims should be the ones putting these up? Given the creative dearth of basic research skills by official reporters (like the multiple varied death stories of Mychal Judge) we can presume many of these fliers did not exist in the exact way presented by the image sequence. While real fliers would have served the propagandists well, my assumption is that they did not actually want people making phone calls to the phone numbers provided. I'd guess many real fliers would just be pictures of the vicsims to inject into the street consciousness the idea of great loss.

Not that they couldn't set up numbers. I recall Simon and I tried making just a few calls to the phone numbers in the metadata of the vicsim pics, during daylight hours New York time, and from what I remember, we reached either disconnected numbers, perpetual ringing or silent answering machines.

Also, fakery researchers have often noted that proportions seem to be a problem with whomever is making the digital fabrications for these hoaxes. The idea that pictured papers are larger than the A4 standard is actually good evidence of photoshopping of the image sequence. Which may have been the point of Wings' comment. I'm thankful both for the point, and for the reminder from icarusinbound that we should be skeptical of whether this determines for a fact whether any fliers were as shown.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I just remembered I found this in the back pages of Found magazine. For those who haven't heard of this, it's a magazine that is made up of "found" (often embarrassing) personal notes and scraps from the street, car windshields, etc.

In a reprint of the first issue, the back page had this curious note about 9/11. Note my underlined part of the blown up text.

Could have been a genuinely hapless "finder" that was smarter than they even knew, by pointing out that the flier was potentially printed and "lost in the air" before 9/11.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Here are some more curiously placed "Missing" posters on advertisements. <_<

Firefighters

"Life Tastes Good" - doesn't it? :blink:

"Everybody tells a story" - :ph34r:

This photo was taken by Donald Lokuta who I just posted about in this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1185

"A New Comedy Series: The Mind"

B)
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

NEW YORK (AP) — Sept. 11 victims' loved ones were gathering at ground zero early Wednesday to commemorate the attacks' 12th anniversary with the reading of names, moments of silence and serene music that have become tradition.

"No matter how many years pass, this time comes around each year — and it's always the same," said Karen Hinson of Seaford, N.Y., who lost her 34-year-old brother, Michael Wittenstein, a Cantor Fitzgerald employee.

"My brother was never found, so this is where he is for us," she said as she arrived for the ceremony with her family early Wednesday
See article here:

Sorry to underline the obvious. He was never found because he does not exist. :rolleyes: