Anyone gonna watch the George W 911 Interview?

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
Brutal Metal

Anyone gonna watch the George W 911 Interview?

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm NOT gonna waste an hour of my life watching this clown answer scripted questions from some Dork!
Do you actually think he'd allow a No holes Barred testimony and free reign of the reporter? Just look at how he and Cheney behaved with the 911 Commission!
http://news.yahoo.com/war-terror-presid ... 16799.html
pov603

Re: Anyone gonna watch the George W 911 Interview?

Unread post by pov603 »

It's tempting to watch though you would be fairly resigned to there being nothing of much use said, however there is always that nagging doubt that some 'nutmeg' would be let slip so it does cause some perplexity!
Can't bring myself to watch just yet without fear of 'blood boiling over' at the possible 'inanities' that would said by GWB about 'terrorizers' etc
Will wait until i am in a good mood and am ready to laugh, hopefully by which time one will be in a better frame of mind to spot any inaccuracies.
Brutal Metal

Re: Anyone gonna watch the George W 911 Interview?

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Good point we all now our former President wasn't regarded as a Great Orator actually the Worst ever so a slip up probably happened BUT I'm sure he got to approve the final interview edit so anything that could fuel the Conspriracy would be deleted!