The Howard Stern Show 9/11/2001

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
discomatty

The Howard Stern Show 9/11/2001

Unread post by discomatty »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfguSwWeXOw

I wonder if this was recorded before it went live, or if they did this show live and timed it to what they saw on television? This sounds like an authentic, "as it happened" type deal since they reacted like regular people rather than news readers. What raises an eyebrow are the guys calling in and "seeing" everything from their appartment windows and rooftops (0:46:32 and 0:58:08). I must say, they do a good job creating that whole War of the Worlds radio illusion. But knowing that nobody saw planes or the towers collapsing, makes me wonder if it was the guys calling in who were in on the hoax, or the entire show? Just curious to see what you guys think? I never really looked into the radio side of fakery.
diagonal2

Re: The Howard Stern Show 9/11/2001

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Sounds very scripted... only heard the first 15 mins of it though.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Howard Stern is a media mogul. He's associated with Libertarians like Ron Paul and such.

So while it's likely he's a dupe, being easily played by fake callers, to me it's equally likely he's in on the whole scam. I'm also not entirely buying the "real people" argument since Stern is a performer and knows how to craft his speech to an audience.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HOWARD STERN - scum-artist-radio-host extraordinaire

I'm glad you opened this Howard Stern thread, discomatty. In my view, Stern is the archetypal sort of scum artist (my neologism to describe a "scam artist" that stinks of waste matter) who would be drafted into the 9/11 psyop. Hoi Polloi's second guess ("it's equally likely he's in on the whole scam") sounds like the most plausible option to me. Let me tell you what Mr. Stern has been up to since that infamous "LIVE 9/11 RADIO SHOW".

Have you ever heard of Paula Gloria ? If you haven't please read this earlier post of mine: THE KOOKIE CLUB
It so happens that Howard Stern's popular radio show has been inviting - for ..ehrm ...no apparent reason - this Paula Gloria on his popular radio show. He has done so several times - and those shows are, as you'll see, some pretty blatant masterpieces of "discredit by association" propaganda. The icky/soppy, repulsive Paula Gloria personnage is cast as a new-agey, tinfoil-hat figure who champions the 'no-plane theory' - only to be roundly derided and scoffed at by Howard Stern and his cronies.

Let me now remind all and sundry that this Paula Gloria emerged into the 9/11 truther scene, out of nowhere, within a month or so after my first release of September Clues in June 2007. She then repeatedly and - I'd say - quite desperately tried to have me on her own radio show, " Deeper down the Rabbit Hole". Fortunately, I'd already grown a bit streetwise about 9/11 cointelpro tactics (what with the antics of Paula's protégé Nico Haupt) and declined all of her invitations.

Paula Gloria at Howard Stern's show - parts 1 & 2
(you might like to start with part 2 if you're in a hurry):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfaYgh6jKk

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB2GP-NaFNI

Just to corroborate all of this, please check out this other Youtube upload of Howard Stern and Paula Gloria. It's on the YT channel of "911Nephilim" - aka megashill Ozzybinoswald, and the video description says "Watch September Clues". So can it get any more obvious that these clowns have been WORKING HARD to associate my SC research with Paula Gloria?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Ag6E6qcz0
hoi.polloi

You're right, of course, Simon. I forgot about his association to the NicoHaupt-PaulaGloria-RosaleeGrable-JeffHill-JudyWood gang.

If I'd thought Howard Stern were an intelligent person I would have assumed he knows exactly what's going on. But I guess you don't have to be intelligent to be a schemer. I'd chalk him up to "shill" at this point.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Here are some quotes from youtube comments:

"She's a 9-11 conspiracy nut. Disgusting."
"wow this lady is a total nutcase but she sounds intelligent about it."

Seems to be working simon, perhaps it's time the we focused
on educating people what tactics they are using to discredit the real truth.
lux

Unread post by lux »

As scummy as this sort of propaganda is, it also demonstrates that the idea of “no planes” must have reached a point of general acceptance that the perps now consider it something that needs to be attacked.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

diagonal2 wrote:Seems to be working simon, perhaps it's time the we focused
on educating people what tactics they are using to discredit the real truth.
Could have fooled me, but I thought we'd been doing exactly this every day for 2-2/3 years.
hoi.polloi

lulz
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I've always despised Stern and count no fans of his amongst my friends. For me he is the epitome of the ugly, dumb, crude, lewd, self-absorbed, hateful, petty and materialistic American. He is the personification of all that is wrong with the media and human beings in general. Other than that I have no strong feelings on the subject. :D
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

I see what you mean about Paula Gloria. "Cartoon planes", great job, Paula. I need to get off this planet.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HOWARD STERN ON 9/11 - VIDEO

Someone ('Ryan Lever') has recently uploaded on Youtube this video :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhPz8LlDRIo

:puke: I'm a bit at a loss for words here - as I clean the vomit from my shirt. I already knew that this Howard Stern was a degenerate prick - but had no idea just how pathetic a moron he was. Just listen to this Stern 'gem' - at 25:28 :

"The Arab world has to be taught a lesson : that we are the boss, and you are going to be our dogs, and you have gotta be spanked."

"The Arab world?" As in "the whole, entire Arab world"? Jeez. And this guy is allowed to run a syndicated radio show ? And is one of the highest rated and highest paid radio personalities of all time? And calls himself the "King of All Media"? How can such a painfully ignorant fool even have access to a microphone - the audio of which gets broadcast publicly all over the USA?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/C ... owardStern

Poor, poor America. :(

On a different note, what THE HECK is going on here with the images in Howard's TV set?

To be sure, Howard's TV screen appears to be blurred during MOST of the duration of this video.
As it is, Howard's TV screen appears sharp ONLY DURING THAT 9:16 SHOT showing "the Flight175 impact" !

At closer inspection, we can clearly see that the entire righthand upper corner of the video frame has been intentionally blurred
(including the microphone arm in the foreground) - so it is NOT only the TV screen that switches from blur to sharpness.

So I am going to contact the author of this Howard Stern video/docu - and ask him to clarify this matter.
lux

Unread post by lux »

"The Arab world has to be taught a lesson : that we are the boss, and you are going to be our dogs, and you have gotta be spanked."
Arabs are a Semitic people so this statement by Howard is, by definition, antisemitic.

With all the current hubbub over antisemitism, will Howard be spanked for saying it? I doubt it. B)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Like the Northern Ireland "Boat People" and the Jews from Russia in that place near Gaza, the Americans too suffer from Siege Mentality. That's what comes from stealing other peoples land. It's the corporation called the "USA" that needs a lesson IMO.