The Men and Women Behind 9/11

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Unread post by simonshack »

THE MEN BEHIND 9/11
Of course, there were many men and women behind 9/11. This thread is for discussing them and to ponder about what sort of folks they are - and what they might be up to today. Please add your own chapters to this thread whenever you feel like it and have something interesting to share.

Chapter one :
Rudy Giuliani and Bernard Kerik

It gets somehow easier to understand how the rogue plan of the 9/11 hoax was pulled off - once you take a look at those two blokes. Indeed, with such personnages at the helm of New York city what would one expect?

Kerik has said both he and Giuliani were big fans of "The Godfather" and he wondered if the Mayor "noticed how much becoming part of his team resembled becoming part of a Mafia family. I was being made. I was now part of the Giuliani family, getting the endorsement of the other family members, the other capos." So Kerik wrote in his autobiography.
Giuliani not only favored his former bodyguard in government -- he made him a partner in his private business venture, Giuliani Partners, which has done security and emergency consulting work for private firms and governments around the world.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-be ... 95047.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As Kerik started rocketing up that mafia-scented ladder of power, it appears the man who replaced him to provide personal protection for '9/11 hero' Giuliani was, in fact, a woman - one 'Patti Varrone' here seen in the "IN Memoriam" documentary.

Hmmm...Or is "Patti Varrone" simply Giuliani in drag? :o
ImageRudie in drag seduces Donald Trump
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Juliani is as much a puppet as Bush was in relation to 9/11. He gets his orders from somewhere! He doesn't strike me as having the wherewithall to arrange a party in a brewery never mind a giant scam like 9/11. No doubt manouevered into position, as was Bush, to bring about the conditions necessary for their devilish machinations to be enacted. We need to step behind the next curtain and the next still.

Did you know that .....

"The Reichstag, or Reichsversammlung, was the legislative body of the Holy Roman Empire and theoretically superior to the emperor himself."

Do you think Hitler would be that stupid - unless acting under orders??

The Reichstag was Holy Roman Empire HQ and whose burning ultimately led to the creation of the State of Israel. The old infected dead cow over the battlement walls routine!

I was going to do a very long and winding post but decided to kill it. Put simply we can't not look at old established players who have centuries of Machiavellian dealings under their belts. It's become their weekly game of whist! We must ask Cui Bono ultimately!

Like for instance...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Is it really Rudy in drag? :P

Cross-dressing is emerging theme in the fake 9-11 documentaries with Jesus Shayler and Rudy G and that Harriet Tubman / dead brother lady all taking turns.

I suppose this is old news if not fake news, but supposedly Bernie Kerik is going to do so some jail time. I rather suspect he'll be partying at Disneyworld with Ken Lay while he supposedly serves out his corruption sentence.

Would it be unkind to suggest that Knight [Queen?] Rudy pay Bernie Kerik conjugal visits?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/nyregion/19kerik.html

Kerik Is Sentenced in Corruption Case
New York Times - Sam Dolnick - ‎Feb 18, 2010‎
“I'd like to apologize to the American people,” said Bernard B. Kerik, the former New York police commissioner, after his sentencing Thursday. ...
Video: Ex-NYC Police Boss Kerik Gets 4 Years in Prison The Associated Press
Bloomberg On Kerik: Where Was The Vetting (Updated) ? New York Daily News (blog)
CORRECT: UPDATE: Bernard Kerik Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison Wall Street Journal
NBC New York - CNN
all 663 news articles ?Email this story From top cop Kerik to big house Bernie
New York Post - ‎Feb 22, 2010‎
Your coverage of Bernie Kerik fails to mention his short stint in Iraq as President George W. Bush's interim minister of the interior ("The Fall of Bernie ...
The Missing Man In Kerik's Courtroom Chief-Leader (subscription)
Ego, Power, Money, Bernie Huffington Post (blog)
Geraldo Slams Kerik Sentencing NewsMax.com
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

The Men Behind 9/11

How 'bout Tom Leppert? Currently, he is Mayor of Dallas, and a neighbor of George Bush. Before becoming Mayor, he was CEO of Turner Construction. Why is that interesting? This is an email I sent someone last July about Turner Construction:

"You will have also learned that the nano-thermite found at the WTC in the rubble was only produced at one factory in the world:

which just happened to be a naval factory/laboratory,

which just happened to have been built in the 90s by Turner Construction,

which is also one of the leading demolition firms in the world (Seattle Kingdome, Murrah Building in Oklahoma City after 1985 bombing, etc.),

and which was doing 'fireproofing' of the WTC (wrapping material around the steel beams - which just so happens to be where thermite, or any other explosive material, is applied prior to a controlled demolition) during the 6 months prior to 9/11, INCLUDING the day before and the morning of the 11th."

This was an entry on my blog last year - you'll enjoy the connection between Hitler and the WTC:

1. What an amazing discovery:

“Turner Construction Company, assigned to re-fireproof the steel frames of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers during the late 1990s, who also occupied space on the 38th floor of WTC 1 and was later assigned to quickly collect and remove the wreckage of the WTC towers destroyed during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, also supervised the 2000 implosion of Seattle Kingdome during this same period.
?
The regions of WTC 1 and WTC 2 that had fireproofing materials reportedly reapplied to their structural steel, are also the same regions within which each building structurally failed and that were struck by American Airlines flight 11 and United Airlines flight 175 on September 11, 2001.
?
The CEO for Turner Construction Company appointed in 1999, was Tom Leppert, who joined the board of Turner in 1998, is currently the mayor of Dallas, Texas and who has ties with former president George W. Bush and Carlos M. Gutierrez, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The National Institute of Standards and Technology, a bureau of the Department of Commerce, was assigned to investigate the collapses of the WTC 1,2 and 7.
?
It appears that not only truthers are a part of a small community, but so are the crooks ? while the mainstream public continue as the walking dead.
?
Without Kevin Ryan’s discovery of the remarkable relationship between the common re-fireproofed floors, aircraft impact floors and failure floors, one might not have considered the role that this contract work may or may not have played in the WTCs demise.
?
Turner Construction became subsidiary of Hochtief AG in ‘99

“?However, the company’s reputation is tarnished by World War II, when it deployed forced labor on construction projects. It built the F?hrerbunker in Berlin, scene of Adolf Hitler’s suicide, as well as Hitler’s Berghof retreat and Wolf’s Lair headquarters.
?

Everyone here has seen HBO’s Band of Brothers, right?. Remember in the last episode when Easy Co. captured Hitler’s Wolf’s Lair. It appears that silver and gold plated retreat for Hitler, and Hitler personal Berlin bunker were built by HOCHTIEF AG, the company that acquired Turner Construction. That means that Hitler was so sure of the loyalty of Hochtief AG, he trusted his life in the hands of Hochtief AG AFTER the assassination attempt.

Now there’s something I didn’t expect to see when I woke up this morning. A direct connection between some of Hitler’s most trusted civil engineers, and the World Trade Center 2 years prior to it’s destruction.

I bet you just came across one of the deepest connections of the Bush family to this whole thing. I wonder how involved Prescott Bush’s bank was with these crooks?
?
It’s always a funny coincidence that the fires that did the damage to the buildings are always at the same location where re-fireproofing or construction was taking place. In the case fo the Pentagon, there was construction recently done on the location where the plane impacted?oddly enough several explosions came from the same location which caused the roof to collapse as documented here”

http://quiscus.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/march-4-2009/

"Now there’s something I didn’t expect to see when I woke up this morning. A direct connection between some of Hitler’s most trusted civil engineers, and the World Trade Center 2 years prior to it’s destruction."

!!!!!!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Why would they do this?

Think about the September 11 disinformation campaign from the perspective of operational security: The more roles that can be played by trusted insiders the fewer people that have to 'read into the program'.

What normal person would suspect Rudy Guiliani in drag as an actor in a 9-11 pseudo-documentary about fake victims?

It's all part of the big lie. Great find.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I'm speechless at the comparison made between Varrone & Guiliani. So much so, I thought I would do some research on her.

What I found was no information whatsoever apart from references to In Memoriam and an "interview" she did with Caitlin Kelly for a book called "Blown away", which is apparently about women that carry guns.

More disturbing was the 2nd ranked result that links to a septclues.com and refers to Guiliani in drag, vicsims etc. One click on this link told me that it was a phishing site.

Any ideas who hosts this site?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SmokingGunII 4 Feb 26 2010, 11:31 AM wrote: More disturbing was the 2nd ranked result that links to a septclues.com and refers to Guiliani in drag, vicsims etc. One click on this link told me that it was a phishing site.

Any ideas who hosts this site?
Well -uh - that's my webspace where I upload all my stuff for anyone to download for free - alll parts of September Clues and the lot ! Please help yourself and download anything of interest... The webspace http://www.septclues.com was offered to me long ago by Andrew Johnson as I had asked (on 911movement.org) if anyone had some wide-bandwith hosting - as I was struggling at the time to find an affordable one (the small hosting spaces I had at the time kept running out of bandwith/crashing as everyone was downloading September Clues all at once :) )... Andrew came forward - and I gracefully accepted.

What did you find 'phishy' about it, SG ? :huh:

I also spent time researching for 'Patti Varrone' and found the same breadcrumbs that you mention. Does the woman exist?
http://www.septemberclues.org
SmokingGunII

Simon - my browser warned that the site was attempting to upload personal information and suggested I leave! :o
SmokingGunII

Great find, Sunshine!

Different jaw line, eyes and look at those brows!

That could be anyone standing next to Guiliani - I don't think Varrone exists.

I'm going to check some footage of Guiliani and see if she is present in any of it - any help greatly received!

Edit: Think I've found her. :( Start of this vid right behind him. I wonder if she has other identities as i can't believe there is so little info available on her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0E0wfShJ58

She's REAL hot! :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Apart from one or two articles in "magazines" which mention her and the single photo which Simon posted there is nothing on the web about Patti Varrone. I too have been looking.

I wonder if Rudi has been drawing a salary for his non-existant bodyguard for 9 years!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

sunshine05 4 Feb 26 2010, 04:46 PM wrote: Is THIS supposed to be her? she looks nothing like the woman in the video.

http://trueslant.com/caitlinkelly/2009/ ... lliam-did/
If you click through that image you'll find that woman is Rudy's wife, Judith Nathan.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SmokingGunII 4 Feb 26 2010, 05:25 PM wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0E0wfShJ58

I have my doubts as to whether that Giuliani "video" is real!

It features Jim Riches, father of Jim Riches Jr., FDNY

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2360.html

Also features Rosaleen Tallon whose brother Sean Tallon "died"!

And here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy-JsZIJ3U4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQYJht_EBQ
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I sent the following email to a friend in February 2008 after Giuliani abandoned his Presidential candidacy. (Please keep in mind as you read it that I knew much less about this whole area - perps, media fakery, vicsims, etc. - than I do now.)

Any ideas on why he abandoned the race so unexpectedly?

I've been mystified by Giuliani. He ran hard for President for the last two years, raised and spent millions of other people's dollars, was considered the front runner by everyone - and then essentially never competed. Didn't appear in the first half dozen primary states, and then only a half-hearted attempt in Florida, before quietly bailing out. No serious candidate for President has ever acted this way, so what is up? It seems completely irrational and nonsensical.

And then the answer hit me. We know to an absolute certainty that he was part of the coverup of 9/11. Someone with knowledge of the entire plot hates Giuliani enough to blackmail him. This person threatened Giuliani with the exposure of his part in the coverup of 9/11 if Giuliani continued running for president. Giuliani concluded that if anyone ever tied him to the coverup, then all the firefighters' families would accuse Giuliani of murder, and his candidacy would disappear in a puff of smoke.

Who would blackmail him? It is not someone who is part of the cabal, since they would want one of their own (him) to be President so they could retain their iron grip on the country. Giuliani made a lot of enemies in his decades as a prosecutor and mayor. He destroyed much of the Mafia in NY - and they have been waiting decades to get back at him. He also made enemies in the unions, the financial world, etc. Any one of these groups would not be part of the cabal, but they could easily know the truth about 9/11, and have no interest in seeing him become president.

We need to figure out who blackmailed him. Whoever it was has enough clout to stand up to the cabal, and we need to convince them to go public with the truth about 9/11.