National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences

Unread post by simonshack »

The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
5220 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
http://www.emmys.com/contact
Did you even know that there was such a thing? A "National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences"? Yes, they actually call it "TV Arts & Sciences". Well, it's the entity which hands out the "EMMY " awards - you know, that infamous self-awarding scheme that those TV-people have set up in order to celebrate themselves - much like Hollywood does with their own "stars". So WHO - you might ask - is the President of this illustrious American TV Academy? Let me introduce you to:

NEWTON JONES BURKETT
(President of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._J._Burkett

Woah - that's funny. Burkett is now the PRESIDENT of this prestigious TV Academy? Only a few years ago (back in 2001), Mr Burkett was just a smalltown, local ABC correspondent who rose to instant fame due to his (alleged) coverage of the "9/11 attacks". As the story goes, Burkett heroically drove all the way down ("in a Ford Explorer") to the WTC complex with his cameraman to cover the events (in spite of the peril and the ongoing evacuation) - and narrowly escaped death as the first tower (WTC2) came down. You may remember the guy. Here he is - in an image which purports to portray him standing right under the WTC complex at around 9:59am (the official time of the WTC2 collapse) :

(You've gotta love the sexy legs of firefighter at far right. Evidently, she was pretty thick-skinned... :P )

And - surprise surprise! - this seems to be the original 'videoclip' which features the "KING KONG MAN" (at 2:07):

If you're not familiar with the "KING KONG MAN" - please go here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2376235#p2376235

I have a lot more to say about this NJ Burkett guy - but for now, please spend 20 minutes watching this priceless part of the prefabricated 9/11 Hollywood movie. While you watch it, ask yourself JUST HOW the current "President of The National Academy of TV Arts & Sciences" (Mr Newton Jones Burnett) not only escaped unscathed from the "9-second-long" WTC2 collapse - but also how he could possibly have continued interviewing people around the WTC area (his hair and dress perfectly clean, groomed and unruffled) AFTER his narrow escape from the WTC2 collapse:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cG4Q5fT0k

Read about NJ BURKETT here:
...aaaand here:
I think it would be interesting to interview Mr NJ Burkett. He's only 51 years old today - and should have a crisp and vivid recollection of his 9/11 experience. In fact, he describes his own September 11 2001 as "the worst day of my life". So sad, folks - so sad...
simonshack
Administrator

Re: National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences

"Gas masks" (such as the 3 shown here) probably saved our favorite 9/11 heroes' lives. <_<

simonshack
Administrator

INTERNATIONAL COURT JUDGE - Sooo, defendant Burkett - do you have anything to say to your defense?

PJ BURKETT - Uh...your Honor...it was just...just like a movie. They told me to be part of it - and I... I was just obeying orders!

INTERNATIONAL COURT JUDGE : Well, that is not an acceptable line of defense, Mr Burkett. What you did is utterly indefensible!

INDEPENDENCE DAY: (1996)

(Utterly fanciful, cinematic and non-physical collapse)

INDEFENDENCE DAY: (2001)

(Utterly fanciful, cinematic and non-physical collapse) - shot credited to "Marty Glembotzky".

Most common "9/11 eyewitness" quote: "It looked like a movie!" <_<
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

Priceless speech of "NJ" about his "experiences" in 9/11.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1ftFiEy9g

Highlights starting in 8:39 (the story of Burkett's son, his tower and his plane) and specially in 11:15:

"There are very bizarre people who have some very bizarre theories about September 11th..."
Last edited by Viterbi on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ The fact that he has to read every word he is saying in this speech is more than a little telling.
simonshack
Administrator

A wonderful Newton Burkett "fan-video" from Germany ! :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QEluK8i2zw

(thanks go to Ab of www.fakeologist.com for this fine youtube find!)
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think it's great that the hoax concept is getting mentioned in such a high level MSM venue as this Burkett speech. Even though it is done in a way that scoffs at the idea, it still introduces the concept to a great many people who hadn't even heard of it before. It also demonstrates that the idea of media fakery has come a long, long way. From just a few voices at first it has now become so prevalent that the largest media machines are forced to deal with it.

I remember back in the 1970s when I first heard that there were people who believed the Apollo missions were fake. Before I heard that I had no idea that anyone thought that and no suspicions about Apollo or NASA. At first the idea seemed bizarre to me and I rejected it but slowly over the ensuing years I eventually got around to seeing that it was true. But, it started with simply being informed that there were people who thought it was fake. The truth can take time to "sink in" but it does eventually get there.
simonshack
Administrator

"MARTY and MARY" were standing side-by side ! :rolleyes:

I just bumped again into this alleged photojournalist "Mary Altaffer" - who has THIS image posted in her own photography portfolio. Yes, Mary has this pic posted on her website - clearly indicating that she's the author of it - and owns its copyrights. Check it out for yourself. Now, dear readers, please realize that if this extraordinary image were a true photograph, it would have won the famed Poo-litzer prize a hundred times over. There simply cannot be a more spectacular close-up picture of this century's most defining news event. Yet, how many of you have seen it? Has this image been hailed as such? And are we to believe that Mary - or anyone standing so close to the WTC - escaped alive from this (alleged) "9-second" collapse?

"MARY's shot":
source: http://www.maryaltaffer.com/photos/wtc/5.jpg

Of course, the above image is NOT a still photograph snapped by "Mary" - or anyone else. It is most evidently just a frame extracted from the "Hollywood-style" CGI-animation crafted by the 9/11 IMAGE FAKERY CREW - which became the 'video' they used to narrate the phony Newton Burkett story (and his purported cameraman "Marty Glembotzky") - as illustrated and expounded in my above posts:

"MARTY's shot":

So, ladies and gents, we are asked to believe that Mary and Marty were standing side-by-side, both capturing with their (video and still) cameras these extraordinary close-up shots of the WTC2 collapse - with both surviving unscathed from what some funny people contend was a nuclear demolition event which lasted for ... well, "9 seconds"!... according to NIST, that is. (WTC1, we are told, collapsed in "11 seconds"...).

Believe it if you will, folks - believe it if you will. <_<

I rest my case - which is, for all new readers of this forum: NO real imagery exists of the 9/11 event. The towers were demolished behind a military-grade smokescreen. NO bystanders were able to record / document any useful imagery of the tower collapses - since the WTC complex area was enveloped in smoke. ALL the extant videos/photos published by the media (such as the above shots) are computer-generated.

So I tried to contact Mary Altaffer today by e-mail - since she has her e-mail addy [email protected] posted on her website. My e-mail to her bounced - and the error-message was, basically : "the maryaltaffer.com website does not exist". Go figure...

Does anyone know how to contact Marty Glembotzky?
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

simonshack wrote: Does anyone know how to contact Marty Glembotzky?
His personal web:

http://www.martytv.com/About.html

Some "demo reels", including his infamous "King Kong man" video introducing NJ Burkett and Louie Cacchioli.

http://www.martytv.com/DEMO_REELS.html

I'm wondering how Marty could have recorded the "King Kong man" video from the ground. Supposedly, the scene was happening nearly 100 floors above where Marty was. The perspective shown is impossible, only could be feasible if the images were taken from a high place.

What a stupid fake.
simonshack
Administrator

Viterbi wrote: I'm wondering how Marty could have recorded the "King Kong man" video from the ground. Supposedly, the scene was happening nearly 100 floors above where Marty was. The perspective shown is impossible, only could be feasible if the images were taken from a high place.
Precisely - perfect observation.

Oh - and what an impressive website Marty's got there. :rolleyes:

"7 times local EMMY Award Nominee" /"Associated Press Award Enterprising Journalism 1998" / Long Island FOLIO Award “Best of the Best“ 1996 / etc...etc.. and the only still photo to be found on the web of multi-award-winning photojournalist Marty Glembotzky is the below image from this utterly bizarre Twitter account?

https://twitter.com/BTVPhotogMarty

Oh wait, there's also this 19-second video posted on the NEWSEUM's Youtube account:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCBPI1-C_M

Wondering what the NAUSEAUM NEWSEUM is ? Well, it would actually deserve a thread of its own, here on Cluesforum:
http://www.newseum.org/about/overview/index.html

"One of the top attractions in Washington, D.C., the Newseum's 250,000-square-foot news museum offers visitors a state-of-the-art experience that blends news history with up-to-the-second technology and hands-on exhibits. The Newseum Institute serves as a forum for First Amendment study, exploration and education."
And then there is this short clip (turn up the volume - and listen to Marty's account...)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=empiXk6q55Q
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote: If and when we can show "economy of players" it's a good argument for fakery..
Hoi,

The "economy of players" subject is a fascinating one. It would seem that this paradigm extends beyond 9/11 - and that the folks participating in the various American psyops (year after year) are less numerous than we may have previously imagined.

As a point in case, in the video embedded in my first post above, we see that Newton Burkett (in clean suit and nicely groomed coiffe - after having narrowly escaped from the WTC2 collapse...) 'just happens' to interview this man, Joseph Fichera - an investment banker and frequent guest / financial commentator on major media outlets (note that Mr Fichera spells out his full name - at Burkett's request):

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nop21vuK8tU (at around 7min11secs)
"Joseph S. Fichera is one of the founders and the current chief executive officer of Saber Partners, LLC, a New York financial advisory firm known for its team of seasoned experts in investment banking, legal knowledge, and corporate management. (...) He is a frequent guest commentator on financial news media, including Bloomberg Television, National Public Radio, CNN Financial, and Fox Broadcasting. "
http://saberpartners.com/management/bio-fichera.html
Imagine my 'surprise' when I bumped into THIS image on Joseph Fichera's own website:
Caption: "Joseph Fichera, Gabrielle Giffords, Hayley Zachary Mark Kelly at Newtown CT on January 4, 2013
source. http://saberpartners.com/contact/recent-photos.html

Small world, isn't it? <_<
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I discovered this type of thing when I investigated some cases of 'green-washing' to convince some people I knew that they shouldn't support mainstream environmentalism like Earth Hour.

I found that the Chairman of World Wildlife Fund was a former Coke CEO, who had got the top job at WWF just in time to create a Coke can colored white with a polar bear on it around the time Coke was accused of committing serious environmental crimes in India by poisoning ground water. No evidence that any Polar Bears were helped by this so far. Or Indians.

I also learned that the man running the ATA, Alternative Energy Association, responsible for creating many of the wind turbine clusters in my locale was CEO of BP at the time the EPA's top investigator (who now works for Sea Shepherd) described BP as a serial environmental criminal and the worst offender in history. It is General Electric building most of these turbines while the same meta-corporation owns the Weather Channel, providing plenty of scary 'Climate Change.' They are also involved in arms manufacturing through these circular, self-supporting networks so the media approved green movement are inseparable from the anti-terrorist crusaders but using a different archetypal enemy and aimed more towards youth and anti-war leftists.

Sometimes I hate using all these labels and stereotypes, but sadly we are dealing with large scale managed components of predictable mental directions in large part because of the tight co-ordination of a relatively small pool of managers. They ensure the consistency of the overall 'reality' they subject the audience to.

I have spent hours on end clicking through the board members of the major corporations, financiers and NGO's. It's like musical chairs. Another good one is the BBC and Tavistock Institute hierarchy, lots of crossover there and it extends to affiliates like the ABC.
simonshack
Administrator

"Russianvids" has never watched a Hollywood action movie... :rolleyes:

I find it rather astonishing (if not depressing and/or tragic) to see how many folks still cannot bring themselves to accept that the 9/11 imagery was essentially a prefabricated special fx Hollywood action movie. I can't believe that, after all these years, this is still (seemingly) so hard to understand, especially on the part of 'cutting-edge' media fakery Youtube researchers / videomakers such as "Russianvids". Of course, I'm assuming here - for the sake of good will - that "Russianvids" is NOT one of the numerous cointelpro disinformationists - but only your average, mindless simpleton.

In his latest video (yesterday, Jan 30, 2016) Russianvids uses the absurd "WTC2 collapse scene" featuring media clown Newton Burkett (as roundly exposed in this thread) to try and 'ridicule' the idea that CGI was employed in the making of that particular "WTC collapse newscast" clip aired on ABC. He points at the people / firefighters seen standing at the foot of the collapsing tower and says : "Hey, are these people CGI ? Gimme a break!"

https://youtu.be/0xRoo0F_azQ?t=252

Many folks seem to be stuck with the "CGI" term (Computer-generated imagery) which, in itself, is correct insofar it describes the techniques used in movies to create, for instance, "exploding / collapsing buildings destroyed by alien spaceships". On the other hand, people seen standing nearby / or running away from such disaster scenes will NOT be, technically speaking (in most such movies, that is), "CGI-crafted people" - but just (quite real) actors made to act / run around on a movie set and later inserted on a separate layer in post-production.

A scene from Hollywwod movie "Independence Day" (1996). Hint :
- Yes, the exploding/collapsing (top-down!) Empire State is a CGI construct. It is NOT the real building.
- No, the people / onlookers seen standing / running on the streets are NOT digitally-crafted CGI people.

Again, I can't believe that I need to keep reiterating this basic concept over and over, year after year! Do not MOST people go and watch Hollywood action / disaster movies ? Do they think that everything that unfolds on the screen (such as explosive / dramatic sceneries) MUST have occured in reality - just because REAL people are seen interacting with said sceneries?

'Gimme a break' - indeed.

To new Cluesforum readers: here is our longstanding / extensive imagery research which has long demonstrated, in countless manners and beyond reasonable doubt, that ALL the existing 9/11 images (stills and videos) depicting the "collapsing towers" are CGI constructs: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=802

And once again, I ask all and sundry to honestly answer this question - for themselves :

Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

simonshack wrote: - Yes, the exploding/collapsing (top-down!) Empire State is a CGI construct. It is NOT the real building.
Actually the destruction sequence owes a lot to the use of scale miniatures (this documentary concentrates on the White House sequence but you can clearly see the "Empire State Building" being blown up at 7:16).

Afterwards, as you say, the resulting destruction sequence is then digitally composited into "live action" shots of people running around, acting scared, pointing at the building etc

It's a simple process & by the late 90's Hollywood was VERY good at it... it would seem, to me, to be relatively easy to make a movie & "get away with it" rather than kill hundreds or thousands of wealthy people (the vast majority of whom just 'coincidentally' appear to have been simulated) & cross your fingers.

Saying that if the WTC was a scale model then its antenna should have fallen in the same direction with every video.

Whatever the exact techniques used 'Russianvids' is clearly pretending to be ignorant of green screen technology... does he also believe this reporter is following a US Navy destroyer?