THE 9/11 FAKERY FACTORY

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
Brutal Metal

Re: THE 9/11 FAKERY FACTORY

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Cool my fellow D-Bag Conspiracy Theorists have similar views as me about these people! :D
nameofthepen

Re: The media operational chain of command

Unread post by nameofthepen »

Sai Girl wrote: With respect to both the real-time and "after the fact" 9/11 video fakery:
(snip)

2) The degree of direct control must be highly centralized, in terms of management, technical staff and the broadcast "anchors" ...

The latter dismal implication explains the typical first defensive reaction to serious discussion of such massively overwhelming amount of TV fakery ...

Charting and documenting such a highly centralized chain of command by faces, names and crimes helps flesh out our picture of what appears as a pyramidal "media matrix" ...

That's my ideal ultimate "political" or strategic objective: the identification of specific media perps along with their place in the food chain, who they get paid by (take their orders from) and who they might also direct below them; the otherwise unemployed part-time actors and low-level shills and flunkies.

Wherever possible, active target acquisition means specifically naming the names, showing the faces, placing them in the chain of command.
(snip)
What a great idea! Wow. What a deprogramming tool it could be.

If it is the slightest help, here's a little tidbit: According to the media, on the morning of 9/11, that little weasel, Gary Welz, was both in both New York, viewing the planes hitting the towers, AND in D.C., where he is shown walking around in front of the Pentagon:

"Gary Welz helps NBC Megan McGrath at the Pentagon. The trouble with Bluescreen."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgQDHUoZJo

:lol:
Nom
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nom, I find it very significant that the supposed "ultimate 'political' or strategic objective" of that recently banned shill was, "the identification of specific media perps along with their place in the food chain, who they get paid by (take their orders from) and who they might also direct below them.."

That seems to be the main objective of the controlled opposition's "truth" agenda: to keep everyone chasing phantoms, i.e. an exercise in futility searching for what the perps know is totally protected by the well proven and effective system of 'need to know', false identities, façades and 'left hand/right hand' hermetic seals.

For instance, do you really think if you actually found that "Gary Welz" character's real ID and somehow managed to extract what little he knows (e.g. who 'contracted' him etc.) that it would lead to anyone real? Seriously!

The most effective way to undermine the perps' power over people's perceptions is to stop believing and reacting to their lies — then help others see and learn to do the same. ;)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Maat wrote:Nom, I find it very significant that the supposed "ultimate 'political' or strategic objective" of that recently banned shill was, "the identification of specific media perps along with their place in the food chain, who they get paid by (take their orders from) and who they might also direct below them.."

That seems to be the main objective of the controlled opposition's "truth" agenda: to keep everyone chasing phantoms, i.e. an exercise in futility searching for what the perps know is totally protected by the well proven and effective system of 'need to know', false identities, façades and 'left hand/right hand' hermetic seals.
Couldn't have said it better, thanks, Maat. :)

Yes all these shills seem to have this goal in common: the promise of the ultimate, undeliverable clue that will bring someone "to justice". Of course making sure that this "someone" is a false lead, a lost cause, an empty target. Without getting into the fact that the world that surrounds us is impermeable to any claim of real justice in such matters -- making much more urgent a global, cultural awakening to the idea of fakery.

Sometimes, when I feel a bit discouraged, it is enough to think about this: that the people have the real power on this planet: we are the society, the numbers, the real force.

The world could be changed in a split second if we wanted so -- and it is propaganda, and propaganda alone, that makes sure that our minds are always busy with fodder & fears, so that we miss this realization -- and waste our power away. Defuse the power of propaganda: I could not imagine a worthier cause.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote: Defuse the power of propaganda: I could not imagine a worthier cause.
I'll enthusiastically second that ! And I hope (no, I actually believe) that this forum is contributing its humble two cents towards that very objective. :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:And I hope (no, I actually believe) that this forum is contributing its humble two cents towards that very objective. :)
Which is why we can never stop, or get tired of trying, or otherwise abandon our efforts to educate the world about media fakery.
nameofthepen

Unread post by nameofthepen »

Maat wrote:Nom, I find it very significant that the supposed "ultimate 'political' or strategic objective" of that recently banned shill was, "the identification of specific media perps along with their place in the food chain, who they get paid by (take their orders from) and who they might also direct below them.."

For instance, do you really think if you actually found that "Gary Welz" character's real ID and somehow managed to extract what little he knows (e.g. who 'contracted' him etc.) that it would lead to anyone real? Seriously!

The most effective way to undermine the perps' power over people's perceptions is to stop believing and reacting to their lies — then help others see and learn to do the same. ;)
Maat -

But...but... :D

No, seriously, I stand corrected. I agree. Sorry for the "noise".

Got stampeded there by Sai Girl's so-tempting fantasy of punished perps.

I harbor a special grudge against Hollywood and the media for even more than 9/11 alone.

Nom
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

"Eleven photographers recall Sept. 11"
http://theuptownchronicle.com/?p=1759 is a traitor magazine listing 11 traitors. :P
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

A site search for "Urban Moving Systems" turns up only one post, as far as I can tell, on this forum, so it would appear that this has been a low-interest topic here. But a search on the Web turns up many references to a handful of early-in-the-aftermath, mainstream news stories about that possibly Mossad-fronting company, and even some wholly contradictory (at least of each other) images of that firm's alleged, explosives-laden van. You remember it, don't you, the one with a side-mural blatantly depicting the Twin Towers having an encounter with a commercial passenger jet? Of course, these contradictory images of the van's artwork must mean that at least some of the pictures are forgeries, regardless of the veracity or fictional nature of the initial news reports.

But what about the possibility that ALL of the web images of the incriminating-mural bedecked van are forgeries? And maybe the bizarre news reports about the moving company, too?

Followers of the Clues Forum research threads certainly know that copious doses of fake 9/11 hijackers/planes/victims news were pumped by the perps and their allies, on the day and long after as well, into the consciousness of the gullible public, so the credibility of those moving-company stories should rightly be subjected to the same sort of questioning and deconstruction that has already been applied here to the main parts of the official narrative.

And, I propose, that goes for the "Israeli Art Students" adventures and the camcorder-and-tripod-equipped "Dancing Israelis" stories too. Maybe we should also include those fleeting reports about the Israeli passport-carrying tourists/terrorists who were caught trying to smuggle weapons and explosives into the Mexican parliament building a few days later.

Please remember that it was Murdoch's own propaganda channel that gave the most extensive, but then suspiciously (perhaps intentionally so) scrubbed (from their web archive) coverage to some of these tantalizing "clues" to solving the 9/11 mystery.

So, was this just a "limited hangout"?

I doubt it, for such tactical manouvres are usually undertaken by black-ops types only at a much later date following some dastardly deed of theirs -- to misdirect or contain any honest investigation that might eventually be prompted by the official cover story starting to crumble.

Or was the transmission of these (never seriously followed-up) stories a credible example of honest news reporting accidentally making it through the perps' usually efficient fact-filter?

Again I doubt it. The perps' editorial control of mainstream news was already, by 2001, far too tight and Israel-protectingly efficient to allow ALL of these distressing tales to "slip through" in close succession.

So what then was it?

A "vaccinaton," sez I.

A process of immunization -- in the minds of the heavily Jewish, (but NON-9/11 insider-perpish) opinion leaders and gatekeepers of the intermingled worlds of high-level politics/entertainment/academia/journalism in America.

The "Jew-dar" of these folks (and I'm talking specifically about the vast majority of America's Jewish elite who were NOT in on the 9/11 scam) is highly sensitive to negative/suspicious stories about their nation of first allegiance, and their long-practised (since childhood) powers of cognitive-dissonance resolution could be counted on to kick in promptly and powerfully at first notice of any finger-pointing toward Tel Aviv in the aftermath of some ghastly event:

"Either Israel-did-9/11 is another Protocols-style Big Lie promulgated by one of our (many) enemies -- or it's shockingly true, but nevertheless "Good for Israel" (as Benny Netanyahu too candidly/rapidly commented) and must be denied AT ALL COST, lest the Goys use it to instinctively (as these "brute cattle" have done so often throughout our centuries of suffering) resort to a new POGROM!!!" "Better still, we must vehemently oppose ANY theory of 9/11 conspiracy OTHER than one that blames only the sniveling vermin that want to "drive us into the sea" -- THE MUSLIMS!!!"

And so the actual, multicultural, mil-intel-finance cabal of 9/11 perps (which of course had a significant Jewish component) brilliantly immunized the vast majority of Jews, and most crucially, the highly influential ones who weren't in on the plot, against ever doubting (at least publicly) what promptly became the official "conspiracy theory" of the 19 hijackers and their cave-dwelling mastermind.

I suggest it's high time to focus our fakery-detection powers on the "suppressed" stories/photos/videos of the presciently decorated moving van, the dancing videographers (has anyone ever seen the crash-footage they supposedly shot?), and those peripatetic art students. And maybe the unwelcome visitors to the Mexican parliament, too. ;)
fbenario

repentantandy wrote:A process of immunization -- in the minds of the heavily Jewish, (but NON-9/11 insider-perpish) opinion leaders and gatekeepers of the intermingled worlds of high-level politics/entertainment/academia/journalism in America.

The "Jew-dar" of these folks (and I'm talking specifically about the vast majority of America's Jewish elite who were NOT in on the 9/11 scam) is highly sensitive to negative/suspicious stories about their nation of first allegiance, and their long-practised (since childhood) powers of cognitive-dissonance resolution could be counted on to kick in promptly and powerfully at first notice of any finger-pointing toward Tel Aviv in the aftermath of some ghastly event:

"Either Israel-did-9/11 is another Protocols-style Big Lie promulgated by one of our (many) enemies -- or it's shockingly true, but nevertheless "Good for Israel" (as Benny Netanyahu too candidly/rapidly commented) and must be denied AT ALL COST, lest the Goys use it to instinctively (as these "brute cattle" have done so often throughout our centuries of suffering) resort to a new POGROM!!!" "Better still, we must vehemently oppose ANY theory of 9/11 conspiracy OTHER than one that blames only the sniveling vermin that want to "drive us into the sea" -- THE MUSLIMS!!!"

And so the actual, multicultural, mil-intel-finance cabal of 9/11 perps (which of course had a significant Jewish component) brilliantly immunized the vast majority of Jews, and most crucially, the highly influential ones who weren't in on the plot, against ever doubting (at least publicly) what promptly became the official "conspiracy theory" of the 19 hijackers and their cave-dwelling mastermind.
VERY elegantly analyzed.

And I would say an obviously accurate description of reality.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yes "immunization" is a good word, repentantandy -- thanks for it.

There might have been other purposes to it, as certain stories are given by mainstream media to simply keep control over them -- so I am not sure if the dancing israelis storyline was directed exclusively to... well, I suppose we could better define them as "non-zionist jews", or "jews who do not support Israel" -- but they certainly could have been one of the targets for this almost certainly fake story.

But I wonder if there might have really been some remote risk for this category of people to rebel against the simplified story of the "19 hijackers" and turn instead against Israel, having a better knowledge of its policies and methods?

I am curious to know what Hoi.polloi think of this... as someone who seem to be connected to both words (as he defined his mother as having "zionist" sympathies, while he obviously is of a different mind).
Maybe you Hoi can help us better understand how much would be really possible, psychologically as much as technically, for a jewish person to genuinely speak out against israeli false-flag terrorism, in particular in connection to 9/11 (fakery aside), without immediately falling into the self-hating jew stereotype and thus being, quite rapidly, "shunned" by jewish society? And would the larger jewish society really respond to subtle hints from mainstream media to give up differences and step up in defense of Israel no matter what? And could the dancing Israelis story have been one of these hints? What do you think?

(Also: I said "fakery aside", but there is no doubt that, if the notion of fakery was, somehow, simply "hinted at" in certain jewish or non-jewish circles, it could allow for more, and easier, support to the cause, if only because "nobody really died", so it was not really "bad terrorism", but some innocuous form of "very smart" and "cunning" mass psychology.)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

This is unrelated at worst and slightly related at best.
There have been some mutterings about some Israeli adverts on YouTube aimed at US/US-based Jews/Israelis imploring them to come back to Israel and/or reaffirm their Jewishness whilst in the land of the Goys.
Apparently they have been withdrawn because of a backlash from US jews and even Ben Net has apologised for the outcry caused.
I just wonder if this is a small psyop aimed at placating any fears non-Jewish US citizens at any perceived division of loyalty that may exist within the average US citizen who happens to be Jewish?
It was the same division of loyalty that led to Protestant England persecuting English Catholics in fear of them taking the Pope's/Rome's orders first and England's/King's second.
fbenario

The point of this post is PROMIS, not insider trading.
Insider trading 9/11 ... the facts laid bare

Is there any truth in the allegations that informed circles made substantial profits in the financial markets in connection to the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, on the United States?

Arguably, the best place to start is by examining put options, which occurred around Tuesday, September 11, 2001, to an abnormal extent, and at the beginning via software that played a key role: the Prosecutor's Management Information System, abbreviated as PROMIS.

PROMIS is a software program that seems to be fitted with almost "magical" abilities. Furthermore, it is the subject of a decades-long dispute between its inventor, Bill Hamilton, and various people/institutions associated with intelligence agencies, military and security consultancy firms. [1]

One of the "magical" capabilities of PROMIS, one has to assume, is that it is equipped with artificial intelligence and was apparently from the outset “able to simultaneously read and integrate any number of different computer programs or databases, regardless of the language in which the original programs had been written or the operating systems and platforms on which that database was then currently installed." [2]

And then it becomes really interesting:

What would you do if you possessed software that could think, understand every major language in the world, that provided peep-holes into everyone else’s computer "dressing rooms", that could insert data into computers without people’s knowledge, that could fill in blanks beyond human reasoning, and also predict what people do - before they did it? You would probably use it, wouldn't you? [3]

Granted, these capabilities sound hardly believable. In fact, the whole story of PROMIS, which Mike Ruppert develops in the course of his book Crossing the Rubicon in all its bizarre facets and turns, seems as if someone had developed a novel in the style of Philip K Dick and William Gibson. However, what Ruppert has collected about PROMIS is based on reputable sources as well as on results of personal investigations, which await a jury to take a first critical look at.

This seems all the more urgent if you add to the PROMIS capabilities "that it was a given that PROMIS was used for a wide variety of purposes by intelligence agencies, including the real-time monitoring of stock transactions on all the world´s major financial markets". [4]

We are therefore dealing with a software that
a) Infiltrates computer and communication systems without being noticed.
b) Can manipulate data.

c) Is capable to track the global stock market trade in real time.

Point c is relevant to all that happened in connection with the never completely cleared up transactions that occurred just before September 11, [5] and of which the former chairman of the Deutsche Bundesbank Ernst Weltke said "could not have been planned and carried out without a certain knowledge".
PROMIS was first developed by Inslaw during the 1970s under contracts and grants from the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA).

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e30870.htm