Rick Leventhal interviews Harley Guy

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
antipodean

Re: Rick Leventhal interviews Harley Guy - longer version

Unread post by antipodean »

One of the admins on the Loosechange forum is claiming the credit for uploading the newly found extended Harley Guy footage.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeFor ... 3956990/1/
I didn't pay much attention to the "Harley Guy" controversy because I try to stick to stronger evidence, mainly things that contradict the 9/11 Commission. I didn't even realize I had this clip until some random guy emailed my YouTube account asking about it. See, the disc I originally purchased that has the Fox News broadcast on it was corrupted somehow over time, and I had taken a much needed break from my research, but I was smart enough years ago to copy that disc to VHS so I was able to recover what I originally thought was lost
Obviously uploaded with the intention of making 'The Harley Guy is Mark Humphrey' believers look bad.
I can't believe that this newly found extended footage hasn't just been recently assembled, & only this one person has a copy.
In that extended footage, the destroyed WTC towers are being referred to as Ground Zero,I thought it was a couple of days later (not a couple of hours) before the name GZ was used.

BTW Walsh is the surname of another character played by Mark Humphrey.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

SmokingGunII wrote:
simonshack wrote:Rick Leventhal was allegedly standing in the Reade Street / Church Street intersection.
The appaling quality of many 9/11 videos do raise questions as to the reality of their 3D environment.
This infamous clip (as many others) features grey patches resembling flawed digital renderings.
Whether Rick interviewed "Mark Humphrey" or anyone else is a secondary issue.

Simon - you could have added the missing top row of windows on building B, but I guess you didn't feel the need to indicate every flaw on the footage! ;)
OMG! :o That is a huge flaw in the video. The building on the right is missing a whole row of windows!!! :o
Flawed TV fakery in its element.

I have been looking @ this video for hours and I defaintly believe it is missing a row of windows. --- BUSTED. Great Work Simon. more on this tommorow.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

SmokingGunII wrote:
simonshack wrote:Rick Leventhal was allegedly standing in the Reade Street / Church Street intersection.
The appaling quality of many 9/11 videos do raise questions as to the reality of their 3D environment.
This infamous clip (as many others) features grey patches resembling flawed digital renderings.
Whether Rick interviewed "Mark Humphrey" or anyone else is a secondary issue.

Simon - you could have added the missing top row of windows on building B, but I guess you didn't feel the need to indicate every flaw on the footage! ;)
You know, as the blatant flaws that were made in the 9/11 animations are pointed out, I often wonder whether or not the perps are taking notes off this site, so that when they stage their next major false flag event, we won't see the same embarrassing mistakes again, ever. Well, at least that’s what I would be doing if I were them, because now that this website is getting more wide spread recognition, which is about exposing media complicity in the fake 9/11 videos and about fakery in general, I don't think that the perps could afford to make these kinds of fuck ups again. If they do, then that’s just pure incompetence on their part. As for us, we can only hope that they continue the fuck ups. :D
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That is correct. The hope is that we inform everyone how to do the trick so that it is harder for the public to fall for it.

Unfortunately, you know, things like - "don't stick a fork in a toaster" or "don't microwave your pet dog" - aren't advices that always register with Americans. I know because I live here and we are generally a dumb country.

So even while there will always be some people fooled, we hope to reduce the number.

The march of technology is unstoppable. Human curiosity is too powerful. We will eventually have a global simulation of "everything going on outside the simulation" but it remains to be seen whether the military who gets it first will use it to destroy the planet or if it will safely trickle down into the consumer market like GoogleEarth.

On the other hand, there are always empty warheads found in Washington.

sayiamu

Unread post by sayiamu »

heyy Harley Guy used the phrase "Ground Zero" ...along with planting the "structural failure" seed...

I wonder if this was the FIRST usage of that term in the media?

If so .. he "originated" the single most used term, by the lame stream media, in relation to this heist.

What a key performance.... He must have been listed with a lead role in the "credits".... lol :rolleyes:

edit: I re-read and saw that the Ground Zero thing was picked up by another post ...still ... this clip was loaded with stuff they wanted us to repeat...
hoi.polloi

To try to wrap up my responses/off-topic stuff, no I don't think of The Matrix sci-fi series. (One of the major flaws of The Matrix, as a deconstructionist friend of mine likes to point out, is that there is no such thing as "outside" the titular simulation.)

I am talking more about GEOINT and In-Q-Tel and that sort of thing - unprecedented global surveillance brought to an AI program that runs prediction scenarios for the powers that be to manipulate global events that are larger than what we presently call "global events" - manipulation of what some scientists cynically call "human terrain" (i.e.; you and me and everyone else without one of these disturbing new computers).

As for the company of loons in Cheney's "Chen" gang, Bush family, etc. - you're right, they're not stupid in many ways. It is an act. Just like to throw in a dig once in a while to point out that however intelligent they may be they waste their intelligence on over-argued self-justification of stupid behavior. Like those clothing ads that say: "Smart had one good idea and that idea was stupid" - it's the attitude that intelligence should be used for dumb things. Hence, I like the "empty heads" image as opposed to saying they are "dumb". It's more like they are useless human beings. They should be sent to a small town to live out their days without their wealth and power. Create a giant wall around their little town if we must - but put them away from the rest of humanity and let them fight amongst themselves for dominion over a patch of dirt, which is apparently what they love so well.

---

Anyway, more to the point of this thread (sorry for the distraction) - yes, everyone participating in any of these videos seems to be in the know. There doesn't seem to be any "hapless witness caught by the news media" yet. And I would argue there probably isn't because they need to control a specifically calculated amount of different conspiracy supporters. Such that they probably even had an order at some point that went like this:
  • Make 75% of our planted witnesses talk about our "airplanes" in explicit detail.
  • Make 20% of the witnesses vaguely refer to the plane and mention something that connects to our imaginative description of it - such as "a stripe" or "an AA logo"
  • Have 4% of our witnesses say something weird about the plane as if it weren't there or was silent or something to feed our limited hangouts like holograms and pods in order to control the conspiracy believers that will appear
  • Occasionally, have 1% of our witnesses mention something about a missile or UAV or something of the sort, just in case someone actually identified our missile for what it was - a missile described as a plane
Now maybe they really didn't need a missile at all - we certainly don't have reliable witness testimony about this event; it's hopeless. But if you believe the "man on the street" - most people claim to have seen a "small plane" or something in the shape of one. Anyway, the metaphorical percentages here are definitely not the right number but I am positive they used some kind of weird study to figure out the ratio of each of these types of witnesses needed to balance their fantasy against public opinion - in order to herd public opinion, they will create this kind of pyramid of testimony - Edward Bernays style - stories stacked on top of stories so that you have to eventually conclude that there was an airplane - even if there never was.
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

While listening to this interview I suddenly heard, that "Mark Walsh" uses the phrase "ground zero".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q6dUd8T4o4
At 1:06~

So, when did the phrase "ground zero" appear in the media? When did people use this as a common phrase for the place where the towers had been befor?
I don't think that anyone called the demolished wtc "ground zero" on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

The ground zero term is interesting because it was also used to describe Hiroshima. If that was a faked nuclear holocaust tied to the fire bombing of the bases there back in the 40's, then perhaps it is something old-school military would approve as a term for use in the Northwoods operation in order to make 9/11 sound particularly interesting to Americans. Oh, it's ground zero - here in America! Spooky ... Strange! while reminding each other of the dark inside joke - that it's just as faked as the Hiroshima event. A psy-op.

Harley Guy or Mark Humphrey or whomever it is - "a freelancer for Fox" haha! - is clearly not delivering his lines very well though he is obviously scrambling to find all the proper buzz terms in the script.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Oh yes, Ground Zero, where have I heard that one before? Of course, that's what they nicknamed the Pentagon during the "Cold war". Remind me, when was the ground for the Pentagon broken for it's construction? Of course, September 11 1941, how could I forget that one?

These coincidences really are something, eh? :rolleyes:
ThemDarnBats

Unread post by ThemDarnBats »

OK, so I gets home from work, turn on the Tel-eve-zion to get the "news" and there is a VERY important and highly informative atrticle on the outcome of Celebrity Apprentice to enhance our lives - of course. But who is it I see on the screen? Could it be our old friend, Harley?

Tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxDKxdkpBM
SmokingGunII

Similar voice but not the same guy to me, TDB. I did spot 5 x 11's on the clip though! :blink:
ThemDarnBats

Unread post by ThemDarnBats »

SmokingGunII wrote:Similar voice but not the same guy to me, TDB. I did spot 5 x 11's on the clip though! :blink:

aaaand that was your 222 post too! Spooky :unsure:

This Harley dude is doing my head in. When I saw it last night it just jumped right out at me. Then all day today I have been thinking - naa it's not him, just take down the post - so I go to remove it and then I am not so sure. I think he is old enough to be Harley guy 10 years on. His nose and ears seem the same. The voice sounds crap as recorded on my cheap camera but he really sounded identical.

Anyway, I am probably picking nat shit out of pepper but I just can't get it out of my head. Feel free to slap me!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This Harley dude is doing my head in. When I saw it last night it just jumped right out at me. Then all day today I have been thinking - naa it's not him, just take down the post - so I go to remove it and then I am not so sure. I think he is old enough to be Harley guy 10 years on. His nose and ears seem the same. The voice sounds crap as recorded on my cheap camera but he really sounded identical.
You obviously do not think that the Harley Guy now officially known as Mark Walsh, is the actor Mark Humphrey.
SmokingGunII

I never really got the Mark Humphrey thing, TDB - evenmoreso since the suggestion, IIRC emanated from Ozzy.

This is definitely the guy in the video - Mark Walsh. Allegedly an ex-Fox employee in 2001, which would make total sense, given that just about every witness interviewed that day was from the media.

You don't need little Ozzy squares & triangles to try to "prove" this one, it's plain to see. :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbjftNeF3ec

Interview from 2002 that proves he is part of the "Fox" crowd:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjiuPXVERYE

Anybody else feel the impulse to strangle him? :angry:
SmokingGunII

For those of you that haven't seen the earlier observations from Simon & myself within this thread, of the fake video that was aired that day, here you can see very clearly the missing row of windows on the white building to the right of screen @22 seconds. :blink:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rm5XcnsWyo