"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 06:53 PM wrote:
D.Duck 4 Apr 22 2010, 03:19 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: I love how I was attacked immensely by a number of people at the 911movement forum for even suggesting that the jumpers were a total fake.

Once simon says it though, EVERYONE agrees.

Classic.
Sol,

Yea, and I was attacking you on a daily basis cos you said a lot of stupid sh#t back then, but I hope you are Ok now and have moved on from your traumatic experience.

You say "Simon says the jumpers are Fake" well, not really SOL, Simon has proved beyond any reasonable doubt the jumpers are Fake and that's a big difference.

Best
D.Duck
And what are you saying I didn't ??

http://sparkoflifemedia.com/faking-the-horror/
Feb 2009

Sorry alot of the photos and stuff are down, for "some reason" aha.

I'm just saying it's funny how ideas evolve.
I don't care if you discovered every thing we talk about on this site; as long as you are good at getting people to understand it, you can claim you all figured it out by yourself on the day it happened. Just make sure they understand the concepts and it will probably do some good.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

D.Duck @ Apr 22 2010, 03:19 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: I love how I was attacked immensely by a number of people at the 911movement forum for even suggesting that the jumpers were a total fake.

Once simon says it though, EVERYONE agrees.

Classic.
Sol,

Yea, and I was attacking you on a daily basis cos you said a lot of stupid sh#t back then, but I hope you are Ok now and have moved on from your traumatic experience.

You say "Simon says the jumpers are Fake" well, not really SOL, Simon has proved beyond any reasonable doubt the jumpers are Fake and that's a big difference.

Best
D.Duck
It's a thankless job.

Thank you Simon.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

No murder victims on 9/11 means no jumpers. SOL was right on this one.

The perps' rumor campaign was pretty effective on me. I remember talking to someone who claimed that his close friend found a shoe with a foot still in it near the WTC. I suppose they may have planted body parts, or more likely, it's just a rumor they deliberately spread.

Another friend of mine was an eyewitness from Midtown, and he told me that people were jumping, but I suspect that that's just what he heard on the TV or from other people. It would be difficult to see detail from such a distance.

There should be a some non-doctored tower photos out there from people shooting real film on old-fashioned cameras. Obviously that's not the stuff that we see on TV over and over again. I still have not had any luck getting my hands on original, un-doctored images.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 06:53 PM wrote:
I'm just saying it's funny how ideas evolve.
SOL !

Let's celebrate the fact that ideas (and fact findings) DO evolve and that we are SEVERAL persons making them evolve. There's no competition in this business - I'm only doing my best and so are you. We have over 6 billion people left to wake up : let's just get down with the job ! We'll all have a gigantic party one day - all of us dancing and toasting!
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ROB HOWARD'S PICTURE OF "FLIGHT 175"

Ever since I did the video "911PROPAGANDA" I've been wondering whether photographer Rob Howard would call me up and thank me for pointing out that he has been defrauded by a British lady. ;)

I just sent this letter to Rob Howard's website (apparently managed by his wife Lisa):

Dear Lisa,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that Rob's picture of "Flight175" has
been, apparently, fraudulently claimed by another person (The daughter of a
British woman called "Christine Sweeting").

911PROPAGANDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VnZ-BMR3s

I just wanted to make you aware of this fact so that you can take the
necessary actions to protect Rob's authorship of that amazing picture.

Hope to hear from you with news about the outcome of it all!

Best regards

simon shack

ps: Just doing this because I hate when people steal works of art !

Here's Rob Howard's nice website - with some really slick photographs...
http://robhowardphoto.com/index.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You've got to LOVE the two comments beneath that picture on Vanity Fair:
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feat ... =1#slide=1
http://www.septemberclues.org
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

Just letting you guys know what's up, yet another government's set up fear:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/17/af ... orce-base/
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

IceDash @ Jun 18 2010, 12:35 AM wrote: Just letting you guys know what's up, yet another government's set up fear:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/17/af ... orce-base/
I don't know if this related but here the link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD9GDB7A01

It best to keep an eye on this lies.
TWNCPCONE

Unread post by TWNCPCONE »

This next sentence is with ALL due respect:

Simon.....why are you wasting your time writing to this Rob Howard criminal? THERE WERE NO COMMERCIAL PLANE CRASHES ON 9/11. There's no need to show the killer the gun they used to murder someone. It will do nothing. Photos have never in aviation history verified a single plane or plane crash. Only debris with a serial number can do that. Using a photo to grandstand a killer who brought you that very photo is an outstanding waste of time.

They KNOW they lied. They KNOW they are part of the big lie. Thats what murderous liars do. They could care less if you know something. They know there is nothing you can do about it. Are there massive problems with every single piece of film and photos out there? Of course there is...there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. There will always be problems with the videos, film, photos, and witnesses....because those are the very things which have NEVER physically verified a plane crash in world history...until 9/11.

Just FYI....9/11 was the first aviation disaster physically verified by witnesses, video, photos, and film. It was also the first US aviation disaster in which the NTSB was not allowed to verify a single piece of debris. (The motto of the ntsb up until 9/11 was "never believe..verify"!)

I greatly enjoyed Prop-a ganda. Just wanted to say a personal thanx. I have experience in military owned media outlets if anyone wants to ask a question. Youre correct to immediately understand that the fact that there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11 would obliterate the media trust that the world has enveloped around these criminals. It would be like exposing the Pope is a violent child molestor. In other words...it would be bad for business...especially one based on "trust" which protects these murderers and criminals.

ps....right after I posted this I see an ad for Amercian Military University below my post. What am I supposed to think about a forum site claiming the military is a bunch of murderous liars while at the same time typing on a site supported by an ad for those very same criminals? Good feelings...0. Uneasy feelings....1.
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

Wrong, It's right to let them know some people know who weren't part of it. It shakes them up a little. It can only go on for so long before they get caught and the Anglo-Ashkenazi bullshit has being going on a very long bloody time.
TWNCPCONE

JamedD @ Jun 22 2010, 09:34 PM wrote: Wrong, It's right to let them know some people know who weren't part of it. It shakes them up a little. It can only go on for so long before they get caught and the Anglo-Ashkenazi bullshit has being going on a very long bloody time.
Would showing a picture of 9/11 shake up GWBush? You are dealing with criminals of the highest calibre. These people would murder their own children. It would shake you and I up a little....though nothing would bother these criminals. They sleep very well at night. They could care less if the whole world knew...there's nothing thats going to happen to them.

I know I am new here and run the risk of seeming confrontational right out of the box though I assure you my intentions are the purest. You are dealing with people who would not bat an eye to kill millions of people. Showing them their own "murder weapon" if anything may give them great pleasure.

In terms of being caught...and this is for Hoi and Simon...who would actually "catch" them? The legallity is as criminal as any agency, government, or military. Would or could there ever be a legal solution? Is it even physically possible when all of the worlds legal follows the criminal laws from the criminals themselves?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Don't worry. If you are excited by our research, the best thing you can do is please recommend everyone you know to our site! It is easy to remember: www.septemberclues.org

:)
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

Were not showing them a ''picture of 9/11'' where showing them proof that they faked it and more importantly exactly how they did it. Information that only a very small controllable view are meant to know. That scares them if only a little and it forces them to change their behaviour and alter their methods which costs money and makes more room for error the next time.
TWNCPCONE

JamedD @ Jun 22 2010, 10:25 PM wrote: Were not showing them a ''picture of 9/11'' where showing them proof that they faked it and more importantly exactly how they did it. Information that only a very small controllable view are meant to know. That scares them if only a little and it forces them to change their behaviour and alter their methods which costs money and makes more room for error the next time.
Interesting tactic and strategy. Here are some of my personal concerns.

They know they faked it. They are the criminals. They know the photos, films, videos, and witnesses are all fake. They have and will always know this. They know exactly how they did this...or should I say they know that the FBI vetted the film and did it and they just put their names to it.

I think what youre saying is that if telling them that you know about it will it have some effect on them? Well.....the whole world knows there were no WMD's in Iraq....did that change a SINGLE criminal behavior with regards to those lies?

In terms of altering behavior...these criminals have used the same tactics and techninques for thousands of years. Why mess with perfection. In terms of money...they have it all. Money is meaningless to them. In fact spending more is a way to launder more or borrow more from the supposed tax payer?

These criminals are learning every time they commit these crimes. These same criminals learned a great deal from TWA 800 about how to control witnesses regarding a "plane crash". They seem to be making less mistakes and at the same time increasing there boldness of their crimes.

Though you are correct about an error made on 9/11....that error is that there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. No commercial plane crashes on 9/11 exposes EVERYTHING and answers all the questions.
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

The whole world believed the WND lie at the time, they know now a decade later it was lies but it's to late now. The propaganda often does not have to be permanent just so long as it works at the time. We invaded Iraq to prevent WMD's was the original lie now the big lie is we have to stay in Iraq to support the troops and not to cut and run etc

Money (fiat notes) can be created out of thin air by the FED but such money has to have value and the value of money is not controlled fully yet until all the worlds commodities are controlled. Drugs and Oil were up until 10 years ago largely in the hands of Arabs now thanks to the War on Terror the global drug and a large chunk of the oil industry is back firmly under western control.

Prove both the plane is fake and the Vicsim is fake. Why only focus on one and negate the other. You can't have a fake plane with fake passengers. It's a lot easier to explain that then to explain the planes were fake but the victims are real and their missing.
TWNCPCONE

JamedD @ Jun 22 2010, 11:05 PM wrote: The whole world believed the WND lie at the time, they know now a decade later it was lies but it's to late now. The propaganda often does not have to be permanent just so long as it works at the time. We invaded Iraq to prevent WMD's was the original lie now the big lie is we have to stay in Iraq to support the troops and not to cut and run etc

Money (fiat notes) can be created out of thin air by the FED but such money has to have value and the value of money is not controlled fully yet until all the worlds commodities are controlled. Drugs and Oil were up until 10 years ago largely in the hands of Arabs now thanks to the War on Terror the global drug and a large chunk of the oil industry is back firmly under western control.

Prove both the plane is fake and the Vicsim is fake. Why only focus on one and negate the other. You can't have a fake plane with fake passengers. It's a lot easier to explain that then to explain the planes were fake but the victims are real and their missing.
Until the plane can physically verified through debris those people are missing persons....not victim or passengers. Just because someone is missing because they were abducted by UFO alien spacecraft...does not mean they were abducted by UFO alien spacecraft by calling them a victim of UFO alien spacecraft abductions.

Until the UFO is physically verified they are a missing person. The same goes for anyone involved with 9/11.

There were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. Who knows what happened to those missing persons. There were no WMD's in Iraq. Who knows what all those people saw when they said they had WMD's in iraq.