"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JamedD 4 Jun 22 2010, 11:05 PM wrote: The whole world believed the WND lie at the time, they know now a decade later it was lies but it's to late now. The propaganda often does not have to be permanent just so long as it works at the time. We invaded Iraq to prevent WMD's was the original lie now the big lie is we have to stay in Iraq to support the troops and not to cut and run etc

Money (fiat notes) can be created out of thin air by the FED but such money has to have value and the value of money is not controlled fully yet until all the worlds commodities are controlled. Drugs and Oil were up until 10 years ago largely in the hands of Arabs now thanks to the War on Terror the global drug and a large chunk of the oil industry is back firmly under western control.

Prove both the plane is fake and the Vicsim is fake. Why only focus on one and negate the other. You can't have a fake plane with fake passengers. It's a lot easier to explain that then to explain the planes were fake but the victims are real and their missing.
The whole world did not believe the WMD lie. Very few people did believe it in fact. If any WMD's were to turn up in Iraq, they would bear the "Made in the USA" hallmark.

Iraq now posesses chemical weapons after the war to rid them of chemical weapons which they didn't have!

Members states with declared stockpiles of chemical weapons

As of May 2009, there were four member countries which had declared stockpiles:

* Iraq[8]
* Libya[9]
* Russia
* United States

Iraq did not enter the treaty until February 2009, not declaring a weapons stockpile until April, apparently indicating the continuing presence of some chemical warfare remnants.[10][8] ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_W ... Convention
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TWNCPCONE 4 Jun 22 2010, 07:13 PM wrote: Until the plane can physically verified through debris those people are missing persons
Until the UFO is physically verified they are a missing person. The same goes for anyone involved with 9/11.
Who knows what happened to those missing persons.
No, they are not missing persons. They are faked vicsims who we have proven never existed as real human beings. Period.

If you are determined to discuss missing people/victims, there are thousands of websites that will welcome such malarkey - but this isn't one of them.

Didn't you read the rules of this forum when you joined? Everyone who wants to contribute is required to familiarize himself with the septemberclues.org videos, and the Vicsim Report:

http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... Report.pdf
TWNCPCONE

Unread post by TWNCPCONE »

The reason the missing person, victims, faked victims, vicsims, whatever you wish to call them...the reason they dont exist is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Gee Cone, I always learn something new from you.

Do you have an answer for why the sun comes up in the morning? Why water is wet?

"Oh pray, do tell! This shall be ever such fun! Maman! Papa! Come quickly! Cone is soon to deliver the sentence yet again! You shan't want to miss this!"
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald @ Jun 23 2010, 11:38 AM wrote:
"Oh pray, do tell! This shall be ever such fun! Maman! Papa! Come quickly! Cone is soon to deliver the sentence yet again! You shan't want to miss this!"
:huh: Which sentence would that be, Ozzy? The one about the fake smoke? :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
TWNCPCONE

Unread post by TWNCPCONE »

simonshack @ Jun 23 2010, 01:16 PM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Jun 23 2010, 11:38 AM wrote:
:huh: Which sentence would that be, Ozzy? The one about the fake smoke? :P
Simon...I have posted for one day and am being told that because I do not know exactly what happened to the passengers aboard the planes of 9/11...that I will now be banned from your site. Is this true?

Everything you've done has questioned the planes of 9/11. I have simply come along and said there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. This last sentence seems to have really pissed alot of people off. I based it on the work that you have done and now I will be banned. You and your site are my last hopes. Every site has dispised the sentence there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. Now to find out that it may also include your site is too much to take.

Why would that sentence cause so much discomfort and confusion?
simonshack
Administrator

TWNCPCONE 4 Jun 23 2010, 12:40 PM wrote:
Simon...I have posted for one day and am being told that because I do not know exactly what happened to the passengers aboard the planes of 9/11...that I will now be banned from your site. Is this true?

Everything you've done has questioned the planes of 9/11. I have simply come along and said there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. This last sentence seems to have really pissed alot of people off. I based it on the work that you have done and now I will be banned. You and your site are my last hopes. Every site has dispised the sentence there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. Now to find out that it may also include your site is too much to take.

Why would that sentence cause so much discomfort and confusion?

I understand that you are playing dumb. That's not our favorite game - and we won't play along. If you think anyone here believes commercial planes crashed into the towers - you are playing dumb.

You are also a quite petulant character and evidently not someone who can help advance usefully/intelligently our investigations.

You are also attacking/ignoring longstanding 9/11 researchers and members of this forum. It would seem you are here to cause inside fighting. Not good.

You have also linked to an article by the most antiquated and failed shill of all - the very producer of the idiotic "September Clues Busted".

Need I say more?

Thanks for diffusing http://www.septemberclues.org !

Good luck
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Can I just say that since specific individuals are being targetted for their part in the 9/11 hoax, it's encouraging for all on here to see new members actively discouraging any confrontation with them or, even worse the insistence that we treat the "passengers as missing persons".

Well done. Perhaps, the house of cards is just starting to wobble.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

For the record: In accordance with my interpretation of numbers appearing in media (still to be expounded upon in the Occult Lingo thread) the usage below of the number '72' is significant. I suspect that certain associated numbers within news stories are something like a private message to insiders.

More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero

Search Yields 72 More Fragments; Remains Of About 1,000 World Trade Center Victims Are Stil Unidentified

By RICHARD ESPOSITO and AARON KATERSKY
June 22, 2010

Just two or so dump trucks filled with never-before sifted debris from Ground Zero have yielded 72 new fragments of human remains in an almost three-month operation that could bring closure to more families of victims of the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center terror attack.

Because of the size and condition of some of the remains the NYC Medical Examiner's office told ABC News there was a good chance of obtaining DNA samples that could lead to new IDs once DNA testing is completed. The remains of about 1,000 victims of the almost 3,000 killed at Ground Zero have still not been identified.

A memorandum summarizing the findings of the operation, in which 844 cubic yards of debris was forensically sifted, was released by New York City officials Tuesday. It stated that including the 72 new fragments, a total of 1845 potential human remains have now been located since 2006 and are at the Medical Examiner's Office and when possible will be subjected to DNA testing.

The full report summarizing the now completed sifting operation is expected--nearly 9 years after al Qaeda crashed planes into the Twin Towers --to yield clues to the identities of some of the victims whose remains were either never found or are not as yet identifiable.

The sifting operation took place at Fresh Kill Landfills in Staten Island, where the new debris was brought and run through a series of conveyor belts that sort debris by size. In the immediate aftermath of the attack, the debris from the site yielded driver's licenses, rings, watches, wallets, shoes -- boxes and boxes of poignant reminders of the cost in human lives. This time, the sorting yielded bone fragments.

As of January 2010, the Medical Examiner's office had identified 1626 Ground Zero victims, or 59 percent of a reported 2,752 total. As of that date 21,744 remains had been recovered and 12,768, or 59 percent, had been identified.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/911-human ... d=10980468
simonshack
Administrator

ozzybinoswald 4 Jul 2 2010, 08:04 PM wrote:

More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero

Well, that's great news, Ozzy.

In december 2001, Charles Hirsch (the NY Chief Medical Examiner) theorized the ghastly possibility that:

THE WTC VICTIMS MAY HAVE BEEN VAPORIZED

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/wtc.htm

This outing was made, of course, 3 months after the event. If I had had my father in that rubble I would SPIT on those search crews. Honest. (oops - I forgot the towers were empty! :P )
ozzybinoswald
Banned

I would be very interested in discovering from which agency these conclusions originate. With a little detective work it should be possible to trace and gain some insight into the source.
simonshack
Administrator

Member "Postal44" posted this interesting thought to my inbox:

As I understand it, to use DNA to get a "match", you have to have a known sample from the person and then when you find a new sample, you can test both and see if they match. What I'm getting at is when "they" find "samples" of human remains at ground zero, what the heck are they comparing the DNA to to get the "match"? I'm thinking that most people, like 99.9% of the people on earth don't have thier DNA on record anywhere, and if the "victims" of 9/11 are like most people, where are "they" getting the control sample to test against and make a match.

It just makes no sense to me at all as to how they could "identify" anyone, if there was in fact "anyone" to identify, in the rubble of WTC, unless they had control sample to match anything they found to it.

Sounds like bullsh@t to me.

Well, Mayor Ghouliani was quoted - soon after 9/11 - with these words:

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani seemed hopeful Friday that science would prevail as he described how investigators were gearing up to help relatives seeking answers.
"What the medical examiner needs is a toothbrush, hairbrush, personal items that would contain cells, hairs that you can use to do DNA analysis," he said, adding he expected samples to be sent in from all over the country.

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/15/news/mn-46112

In fact, this 'scientific paper' confirms that toothbrushes and hair samples were used to determine the DNA of the (alleged) zillions of fragmented body parts:
"A body part is identified if it
bears a sufficiently persuasive similarity either to a
personal or direct reference--a known biological relic of
a victim himself (80% of the recovered victim DNA
profiles are male) mostly (78%) obtained from toothbrushes
but also including hair (11%) or razors (9%),
etc.--or to kin (indirect reference)."

http://www.carabinieri.it/NR/rdonlyres/ ... ir2003.pdf

I've really no idea why this English-language 'scientific paper' is posted on the http://www.carabinieri.it website !? :huh:
(I've just sent an e-mail to their webmaster asking what that's all about...)

Anyhow, do we have any biologists on board? Can DNA really be retrieved from toothbrushes and hair samples?
ozzybinoswald
Banned

simonshack @ Jul 3 2010, 11:52 AM wrote: Anyhow, do we have any biologists on board? Can DNA really be retrieved from toothbrushes and hair samples?
I'm no biologist but sure, that would be possible. They pulverize the entirety, place it in a solution and spin it at high speeds which separates the components allowing them to isolate and extract the DNA.

Saw it on TV. ;)

It would also be easy to introduce human DNA into any sample and contrive results at many points along the way.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Remember the Israeli firm that said fabricating DNA was a simple operation?

“You can just engineer a crime scene,” said Dan Frumkin, lead author of the paper, which has been published online by the journal Forensic Science International: Genetics. “Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL 4 Jul 4 2010, 09:53 PM wrote: Remember the Israeli firm that said fabricating DNA was a simple operation?
Yes Martin - excellent reminder.

But let me just list here the 3 versions of what we find on that article:
http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/wtc.htm

THE CHARLES HIRSCH VERSION:
But Dr. "Charles Hirsch, the chief medical examiner, triggered an angry response two weeks ago when he told grieving relatives that many bodies ? no one is sure how many ? had been "vaporized" and were beyond identification."

THE ELLEN BORAKOVE VERSION:
"Hirsch declined to be interviewed. But spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said he meant that bodies were consumed by blazing fuel from the two crashed airliners, or "rendered into dust" when the 1,100-foot skyscrapers collapsed, one concrete slab floor onto another."

But Hirsch's predecessor says:

THE MICHAEL BADEN VERSION:
"Dr. Michael Baden, the state's chief forensic pathologist and a top expert in the field, said in September that most bodies should be identifiable because the fires while hot enough to melt steel did not reach the 3,200-degree, 30-minute level necessary to incinerate a body."

Go figure...Who are we mere mortals supposed to believe?