Anthony Lawson...BUSTED!

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Anthony Lawson...BUSTED!

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote: The material is so thin on his site that anyone with a decent sense of the world would think Lawson is quite shallow and comes off a bit hot-headed -- uttering phrases like "logic" and "circular" and such to sound reasonable. :lol: Typical behavior in the shill 101 course they teach these days.
Anthony Lawson

FYI: LAW-SON LOCKS THE SHACK :P

Mr. Anthony Lawson has now blocked me from commenting on his Youtube channel. I am (temporarily? permanently?) banned from responding to his relentless, petulant accusations of being "a liar and a fraudster"... It seems he didn't like my last reply to his latest comment there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSGv5HNPxQ

Lawson's latest comment (following me inviting him to come over here and make his case at Cluesforum):
Anthony Lawson wrote:
I have looked at your forum, but I am not prepared to argue with people whose knowledge of photography is zero, and who refuse to learn about the apparent anomalies which can be introduced when using long-focal-length lenses You have ignored achimspok's excellent graphic explanation, so you are bound to ignore mine. You ARE a fraud, and those you are misleading may wake up, one day, but if you and they wish to remain ignorant of the science and the physics, then leave me out of your fantasies.
My reply (which 'bounced' - since I'm now blocked from Lawson's YT channel):
Simon Shack wrote:
I see you keep promoting your chum Achimspook's hocus pocus - a farcical legerdemain of graphic deception juggling with apples and oranges - as you like to say. Long focal length telephoto lenses are quite familiar to me, thank you very much, having handled them for decades, mostly in the context of motorsport photography - a most demanding field of its kind. Your refusal to come and defend your case at Cluesforum, Mr Lawson, can only be qualified as cowardly. Have fun playing in your sandbox.

But here's an even funnier thing ! (however trivial a matter it may be...) :lol:
Lately, I tried downvoting that "Busted" video of his. As I refreshed my browser, the "thumbs down" counter had DECREASED by one point (from 26 to 25)!!
Try it out yourself - and lemme know how it "works" for you !
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Just did, from 27 to 28 and it is holding fast for the moment.
Will keep an eye on it.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Seems the pompous poo-peddler from Phuket, Anthony Lawson, really gets around — he is also a columnist on Veterans Today, the same publication where columnist Stewart Ogilby posted his excellent article on September Clues' Vicsim Report (Ref Simon's post in Getting The Word Out!

Now see Stewart Ogilby's Comments section: Lawson threw his usual poo and Stewart kicked his ass :lol: :wub:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The first, and only time, I heard his voice, I said "BBC" to myself!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:The first, and only time, I heard his voice, I said "BBC" to myself!
Ah yes, he does admit to having worked for them "for nothing" on an anti-smoking campaign in the comments section of his 'activist' article here: http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/09/bbc-b ... -flotilla/ but that accent is pretentious Australian, unfortunately <_<
Anthony Lawson said on September 13th, 2010 at 9:29pm
...Being an independent commercials director, cameraman, etc., is very far away from working in commercial television. In fact I once directed nine anti-smoking “commercials” for the BBC, for nothing, which were only run once, because the tobacco companies claimed that they broke the BBC’s charter on “advertising.”...

Funny how he claims to be an "international-prize-winning TV commercials director, cameraman and editor, and a professional voiceover [bull]artist", but never cites what that "prize" was or for what :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"In fact I once directed nine anti-smoking “commercials” for the BBC, for nothing, which were only run once, because the tobacco companies claimed that they broke the BBC’s charter on “advertising.”... "

Well that's strange, there isn't any advertising on the BBC! I see "commercials" are syntaxed? What does he mean? Public information shorts? Sounds like limited hangout to me!
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Lawson reminds me of David Irving. Irving also has great difficulty coping with the reality of fake terror events.
simonshack
Administrator

You may ask Lawson to make a professional, COMPELLING VOICEOVER job here:

Yes, this is Anthony Lawson's VOICEOVER promo...
http://www.compellingvoiceover.com/
lux

Unread post by lux »

According to his price calculator here he'll do 500 words for $33.

Why not hire him to do a promo for SC?
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Not sure why anyone is looking at this bloke. I had never heard of him, and it doesn't sound like I missed much.

Save for a couple of acolytes on davidicke.com who are possibly Lawson himself (see below), no one has anything favourable to say about the man.
pdoherty76 wrote:"I actually like Lawson...His voice is amazing. It is underused, he should narrate full length truth documentaries."
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Wed May 30, 2012 12:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

lux wrote:According to his price calculator here he'll do 500 words for $33.

:lol: Funny thought, Lux — that'd test his purported 'convictions' I suppose — but would we really want SC promoted like a BMW or Chinese satellite commercial? Ugh :P

Actually, Simon has a far better voice, accent and authentic style than that smarmy, generic sounding corporate/media whore 'Lore-son' could ever dream of.

Simon, I think it's time you recorded your own voiceover/commentary — your speaking voice is fabulous! ^_^
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:
lux wrote:According to his price calculator here he'll do 500 words for $33.

:lol: Funny thought, Lux — that'd test his purported 'convictions' I suppose — but would we really want SC promoted like a BMW or Chinese satellite commercial? Ugh :P

Actually, Simon has a far better voice, accent and authentic style than that smarmy, generic sounding corporate/media whore 'Lore-son' could ever dream of.

Simon, I think it's time you recorded your own voiceover/commentary — your speaking voice is fabulous! ^_^
Who is paying him to "debunk" September Clues?

Or, let me guess, it's his pastime!
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: Who is paying him to "debunk" September Clues?

Or, let me guess, it's his pastime!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

reichstag fireman wrote:Lawson reminds me of David Irving. Irving also has great difficulty coping with the reality of fake terror events.
They should get in contact with Fairbanks to see if they could get a Group rate for Psychoanalysis :D
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:Lawson reminds me of David Irving. Irving also has great difficulty coping with the reality of fake terror events.
I would suggest that kneejerk Holocaust defenders have trouble with the reality of fake terror events. You should review our thread on the HoloHoax.