Fred/Ozzybinoswald =Team/same person.

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Equinox
Banned

Fred/Ozzybinoswald =Team/same person.

Unread post by Equinox »

It doesn’t take much for me to go through their posts while archiving. It only took me an hour. .

There are a few basic points I will share ----

YOU BE THE JUDGE!

1- The join dates
Fred joined Reality Shack (old archived locked forum)

Fred---
October 20th, 2009, 10:43 pm

OzzyBinOswald joined Reality Shack (old archived locked forum)

[img]http://i1131..com/albums/m551/equinox911/30-09-20116-07-17PM.jpg[/img]

Ozzy---
October 20th, 2009, 9:52 pm

From what I have learnt --- Ozzy, lived in , Canada.
--- Fred, Lived in New York City.

--- At a distance of 4,301 Kilometres apart.

So both of these members (providing they were in their home towns)4,301 Km away both magically joined onto the Reality Shack forum. On the EXACT same date… On the EXACT same hour…. Both within EXACTLY 9 MINUTES of each other?

I’m no scientist but I am not stupid either.

2- The had the same 100% support for the research of each other.

Sample ---
by fred » November 20th, 2009, 3:57 pm
Brian,

Given that 9-11 actor Richard Cross and director Rob Bowman are involved with making Star Trek episodes and that they have longstanding ties with 9-11 actors Kevin McNulty and Mark Humphrey-- see http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com
Harley Shirt Guy blog spot is Ozzys website… it is defiantly a unique piece of research that ozzy promoted. In my opinion that just seems odd quite how tied in to ozzys research Fred was. I never have seen anyone really into it at all other than Ozzy.
by fred » May 2nd, 2010, 10:08 am
The familiar pattern of Ace Baker's sock puppets praising Ace Baker continues. Obviously the same dimwit or spam algorithm/PERL script posts the vicsim tributes as well. Note the sloppy link to CollinAlexander from his own channel.
They both had a huge thing against Ace. (Most here do but these to both seem to share the same view on him)

3- Just a sample here to show how Fred writing style appears to be the same as recent times.
by fred » November 14th, 2009, 3:52 pm

2. have you heard of the cow4grass?
4. is tim a sim?
6. if you kill me and i kill you would geoffry still be alive?
8. if i want to visit surrey am i in sussex or bristol?
10. 7/7 or 9/11?
by fred » August 7th, 2011, 11:45 am
Let's see about this Jesse Ventura. According to Wikipedia he:

1. is part of some secretive elite military unit,
2. stayed in the military reserves after leaving active duty,
3. uses a fake name,
4. is an actor,
5. brags about "hunting men" but has never seen combat,
6. participated as a commander of a motorcycle gang while still in the military wearing his gang colors on base,
and
7. used a motto that you must "always cheat" for his professional wrestling character, and
8. is a professional politician and media pundit.
Meaning the point format written down suggests he is the same person as today (23 months later)

4- Both showing the same photos and using the exact same font and writing.

Here is a post by ozzy

The 2 picture properties are as follows.

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... ancomp.png

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... ycomp2.png

Take extra note to “speech words” written in the post --- They written in a certain style.

I thought I had something real with Lisa but now that I've met Michele Lisa seems so second-rate

Here is a post by Fred---

The 2 picture properties are the same photos-- and as follows.
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... ancomp.png

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... ycomp2.png

(Same account access and or same person??)

Take extra note to “speech words” written in the post --- They written in a certain style... Same as Ozzy's

"I didn't know you, but I will always remember your infectious smile as someone who could make a useless piece of wood into a tasty bagel. It's too bad you were instantly vaporized in a terrifying puff of structural steel and concrete."

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!

My conclusion….

I just call a spade a spade…
After going reading through all of those posts... It is a shame it has lead to all of this.
No shit, after skim reading through all those couple of hundred posts I was amazed at the amount of intelligence about 9/11 that was shared by Ozzy/fred. It was amazing stuff to read and blew me away. It showed me stuff I had never considered. It is a real shame to see that it has eventuated into this.

I particular have no, real care for this stuff. I actually just want to get back on archiving these clues. I believe the above findings are relevant. It will no doubt be one of the last posts I have for all of this Shill/ talk which seems a total distraction that is keeping us from the 9/11 footage and the Vicsim research.

But if a shill came on here to cause up a ruckus. Amongst volunteer researchers who do this for free... And accuse pretty much ALL of them being infiltrator Shills.
And create and then upload clues.forum videos onto You tube… Calling the Admin a High Level Infiltrator Shill in the info box.
Well…they have come to distract and halt this research, and basically is saying it can’t be done.

Well….

:) :lol: :D :P
fbenario

Re: Fred/Ozzybinoswald =Team/same person.

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox wrote:Fred joined Reality Shack (old archived locked forum)

October 20th, 2009, 10:43 pm

OzzyBinOswald joined Reality Shack (old archived locked forum)

October 20th, 2009, 9:52 pm

So both of these members (providing they were in their home towns)4,301 Km away both magically joined onto the Reality Shack forum. On the EXACT same date… On the EXACT same hour…. Both within EXACTLY 9 MINUTES of each other?
My recollection is that, when Reality Shack first went public, on Oct. 18, we each had to wait for our registration to be 'approved' before we could join and post. I registered on Oct. 21, and received my approval on Oct. 22, so I'm listed as joining on the 22nd. The close times for Ozzy and Fred could simply be when Simon approved a bunch of registrations on Oct. 21 from the prior day.

Simon, what do you remember?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fbenario,

Interesting question: I'm not quite sure if my approvals would have determined the timestamp of the new members' registrations at Reality Shack. In any case, I can confirm that the two timestamps of Fred's and Ozzy's registrations are within an hour of each other - on the same day (October 20th, 2009).
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yeah I don't think that particular clue is significant. It is pretty natural that the moment a forum is opened, with people waiting in line to activate their brand new accounts, the join dates overlaps. Here is a sample screenshot of members sorted by join date (it does not contain banned members). This data comes straight from RealityShack, and it was imported into the CluesForum when the conversion of database happened.
The forum opened on the 18th and after that date many shared the day they joined, on the 20th in particular.

That said, I think the other elements brought forward by equinox make sense, and it is a possibility that both members, if not the same person, belonged to a "team" of people working on muddling the research on fakery, or, conversely, working on having a foot in it, to become active only occasionally when it was needed to steer researchers in certain directions.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would also posit that the Fred character is not the same as the Ozzy character, in the sense that they had different behavior. Fred was more like Ozzy's "fan" who would quote him a lot and team up with him. It's not difficult to see that they could be designed as a team and indeed appear innocuously as a team.

However, the support of Ozzy's artificial "flip" to "Ozzy Angry At September Clues" made it a bit transparent just how much Fred was following Ozzy. Ozzy was the real content provider - probably by design. Fred was always the eloquent "fan" of Ozzy and Nico.

I'm not saying the result of everything is by design. Indeed, a lot of the perps' behavior seems to be improvisation. But if they made some things attractive about that bizarre team, one of them was Fred's eloquence. Perhaps - if they are some sort of actually fully designed "team" - their message is to undermine people's good words by using Fred as the more eloquent "voice" - a voice that would be cast into doubt once the "raving" Ozzy was revealed as a tool. It's not a very good bargain, but it's kind of like a suicide word-bomber. They can hope that if Ozzy isn't respected, our judgment would be called into question because it would seem we always fell for the nice words of Fred.

Whether that was intentional or not, we'd be giving them too much credit, anyway; ultimately the "nice talker" Fred revealed too much about his lack of good judgment. And if he's a perp or not, we don't need that on our forum.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

One common factor among Ozzy, Duck, Fred, and numerous other 'bad' members, is their willingness to argue, and drag out a discussion way past the point of usefulness. By contrast, the long-term members, and most other members, raise new ideas/thoughts for consideration, and if disagreement/push-back/dismissal is immediate, the new thought is dropped. The Bad 3 extended time-wasting argumentation way past the point that anyone learns anything, and devolved into sophistry and different ways to make the same point - along with entirely unnecessary personal comments and attacks.

You may recall I've warned many new members against 'defensive, emotional, and repetitive posts'. When next we see repetitive posting, the member should immediately become suspect, and be put on notice.
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

Unread post by CryptoAnarchist »

I guess I've always assumed they were the same Fred I know in Chicago. I'd see Ozzy vids with "bsregistration" in the tags and just assumed they were the same person.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

but i loved 911 Octopus !
i dont know whats up with Fred, too long in the game & got stale ? maybe...
Freds rants at nonho did seem completely pointless, and his support of ozzy & thus of ozzy's
particularly lame major obsession mishaps showed error of judgement.
mark humphrey - 'harley guy' ? what a joke. Ratz IS Angell, yeah right !

ozzy did do some good stuff - the jonathan briley/elizer jiminez vicsims memorial shots being
the same dude is 1 example. but then he's tripping with the mixed race Chris J Scudder being
a morph of that thin faced teutonic guy...

when ozzy flipped on duck you could see him 'taking himself out' a country mile off.
ozzy got so obssessed with cliff from 'cheers' being major vicsim David Angell, he
started overlaying & comparing Ratz with Ratz, & kinda lost the plot.

then duck 'took himself out' later aswell over 'hudson miracle 1549' & some Swedish plane
crash he said he'd seen - in the flesh - yet couldnt account for dubious discrepencies
between some of the tailwing logo paintjob that looks altered or photoshopped in some
of the photos.

but being open to new angles myself, i agree with Freds enthusiasm - in principle -
to embrace fresh faces and new ideas, unfortunately, the initial promise dallasgoldbug
showed with his 'Christina Green' 'found' 'alive' 'under an alias' in the Gabby Giffords
shooting psyop, soon turned out to be perhaps the only 1 good thing - possibly -
dallasgoldbug ever really 'found'. dallas does have 1 good vid where he collated all
the 'Columbine Shootings' footage, & correctly noted the tapes betray that it really
was all just acting in 'a drill', but everything else dallas has done is a pile of shit.

Fred just got carried away hoping dallas had stumbled on a new goldmine, and for some
inexplicable reason, suspended his critical facilities. and even then, he still could have
turned around & said, 'wait, yeah ok, dallas got this wrong & that wrong, but he
still may have 'some things' right. but he didnt. Fred, whats up with that ?
makes it look like you 'took yourself out' - on purpose - aswell.
if you really are the same bsregistration/911 Octopus Fred,
then wtf happened ? have you been 'got'? 'leaned on'? 'paid off' ?
'bought out' ? you limited hangout disinfo too ? shit just dont add up...
knowotimsayin' ?...
:unsure:
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

Unread post by CryptoAnarchist »

reel.deal wrote:but i loved 911 Octopus !
i dont know whats up with Fred, too long in the game & got stale ? maybe...
Freds rants at nonho did seem completely pointless, and his support of ozzy & thus of ozzy's
particularly lame major obsession mishaps showed error of judgement.
mark humphrey - 'harley guy' ? what a joke. Ratz IS Angell, yeah right !

ozzy did do some good stuff - the jonathan briley/elizer jiminez vicsims memorial shots being
the same dude is 1 example. but then he's tripping with the mixed race Chris J Scudder being
a morph of that thin faced teutonic guy...

when ozzy flipped on duck you could see him 'taking himself out' a country mile off.
ozzy got so obssessed with cliff from 'cheers' being major vicsim David Angell, he
started overlaying & comparing Ratz with Ratz, & kinda lost the plot.

then duck 'took himself out' later aswell over 'hudson miracle 1549' & some Swedish plane
crash he said he'd seen - in the flesh - yet couldnt account for dubious discrepencies
between some of the tailwing logo paintjob that looks altered or photoshopped in some
of the photos.

but being open to new angles myself, i agree with Freds enthusiasm - in principle -
to embrace fresh faces and new ideas, unfortunately, the initial promise dallasgoldbug
showed with his 'Christina Green' 'found' 'alive' 'under an alias' in the Gabby Giffords
shooting psyop, soon turned out to be perhaps the only 1 good thing - possibly -
dallasgoldbug ever really 'found'. dallas does have 1 good vid where he collated all
the 'Columbine Shootings' footage, & correctly noted the tapes betray that it really
was all just acting in 'a drill', but everything else dallas has done is a pile of shit.

Fred just got carried away hoping dallas had stumbled on a new goldmine, and for some
inexplicable reason, suspended his critical facilities. and even then, he still could have
turned around & said, 'wait, yeah ok, dallas got this wrong & that wrong, but he
still may have 'some things' right. but he didnt. Fred, whats up with that ?
makes it look like you 'took yourself out' - on purpose - aswell.
if you really are the same bsregistration/911 Octopus Fred,
then wtf happened ? have you been 'got'? 'leaned on'? 'paid off' ?
'bought out' ? you limited hangout disinfo too ? shit just dont add up...
knowotimsayin' ?...
:unsure:
I read the thread, and the mods on here did the same bullshit they just did to me - they attacked Fred with all kinds of logical fallacies and ganged up on him. Nothing he said "suspended his critical facilities" - that was what the mods did. Fred was only pointing out that it was odd the forum didn't seem to care that dgb had found someone who appeared to the the actress playing Gabby Giffords, and The mods all flipped out on him. Then when he said that seemed fishy, they banned him - pure bullshit.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

CryptoAnarchist wrote:I read the thread, and the mods on here did the same bullshit they just did to me - they attacked Fred with all kinds of logical fallacies and ganged up on him. Nothing he said "suspended his critical facilities" - that was what the mods did. Fred was only pointing out that it was odd the forum didn't seem to care that dgb had found someone who appeared to the the actress playing Gabby Giffords, and The mods all flipped out on him. Then when he said that seemed fishy, they banned him - pure bullshit.
Ha-ha. Look at that. "CryptoAnarchist" aka "Jeremy Trudell" ( aka... someone from the "team", I guess) now feels like giving us his opinion about this outdated issue he supposedly never had anything to do with, defending Fred just like Fred defended Ozzy -- funny like that. Sorry Crypto, but I don't think we are interested.

BTW I thought this thread was closed? Maybe it was another one--- but I am closing this one too if the mods are OK with it.