Simon a shill?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Cobra Commander

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

* Those silliness-personified pics of “Shack”, as ever glancing sideways and sporting that ridiculous smirk. Known in the trade as the “Tavistock Grin”:
Bwahahahaha!!! That's got to be one of the silliest accusations I've heard to call somebody a shill.

Here's a couple acronyms known in the trade too (I guess now) that describe these clowns who've been banned from this board that I notice they all have in common...

A.S.S.- Agent Smith Syndrome: People who claim that a certain individual plays a role as numerous agents, but are all the same person.

B.I.B.S.- Banned Invision Board Syndrome: People who get banned from a message board, and go to a new board to insult and accuse moderators that run the prior board of multiple things only because they are butt hurt over their banning.

Cluesforum isn't a nursery for the mods to have to put on your bibs and give you crying ass babies a bottle. This is a research forum, and crying and fighting does nothing to add to that research.
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

I added a comment at the bottom of that post, on Jahilliya's blog:
http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/06/ ... mment-1384

Edit: this is a quick summary of my comment (in case you'd rather not re-visit that page) - all that really matters is the quality of the research and the writing (Simon's research or anybody else's), it speaks for itself and will stand the test of time on its own!
Cobra Commander

Here's a discussion I've had for numerous days with a Jeff C ass kisser that can't admit he's wrong about the Taipei crash. He insulted myself for only having 6 subscribers and bragged about having 900 subscribers. He is of the belief that his research is better because it is on video as opposed to us using the format of a forum to expose media fakery. He now decided to insult our research here as you can read in the quote below, and he also felt the need to throw in all the bullshit from letstroll about Simon to boot. Here's the link, plus his and my response. Hoi, please forgive me for the spelling errors in my quote. Its from Youtube, where spelling errors fly.

Feel free to join in and comment anybody that wants to set this idiot straight.
TransAsia GE235 - I was wrong: http://youtu.be/gxJh5PxaZyo
All About Perception wrote:
@Anthony Burlison "If you glance over the cluesforum thread you can see how blind they are. They post stuff that answers previously asked questions, but they fail to even see it. Did you know SimonShacks father Hyatten booked the suite for Kissinger when he came to visit Geneva? http://books.google.ca/books?id=0AlM3vx ... 22&f=false and that he is a Sicilian conspirator? https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 027_b.html and did you know BinLaden group sponsored SimonShacks brother's race car career? http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=575
Are you seriously going to plug a limited hangout circle here with operatives working from military installations? Sorry, man - Cluesforum has long been busted for gate keeping and operative shilling. Get back on there and do your job, agent!"
Courtesy of Peter ;)
Me
+All About Perception Dude, most people can be tied to somebody involved in hoaxes. My grandmother worked in the corporate offices of McDonalds. My cousin is an Actress, Lily Tomlin. My grandma's brother worked for NASA. My mom, aunt, and uncle worked for the evil corporation Procter & Gamble. One my good friend's dad is John Boehner's friend. It don't mean shit. His research speaks for itself, and its better than everybody on YouTubes combined. The research there has thoroughly debunked psy-op after psy-op. He encourages you to investigate his evidence yourself and try to debunk him, and nobody has. People like myself have done the research myself outside of his videos and posts and confirmed he is right. I was at a bar in the hotel where GW Bush snuck in the laundry room drinking beers with secret service when he came to town to announce "No Child Left Behind". Am I tied to W now? 
I also have a little dirt on Shill Jayhan that I will share in the future. If I recall correctly, Phil is a restoration contractor in Chicago. If anybody read my Hurricane Sandy posts, I am an insurance adjuster, and just so happened to work in Chicago quite a bit adjusting, and know a lot about these crooked restoration contractor companies which are the worst in the US as far as insurance fraud in the entire US.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Cobra Commander wrote: Feel free to join in and comment anybody that wants to set this idiot straight.
Good luck, CC - but I fear no one will ever succeed in setting that "All About Perception" youtube user straight...

Just listen to the first two seconds of this clip posted on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wvENQZs5Fs

Do you recognize that distinctive, British cackle? (You should - if you are familiar with last year's 'voice-morphing drama' over at Fakeologist radio...). That's right - it's none other than our ol' buddy "Evil Edna" / aka "Psyopticon" / aka "deepconfusion" (over at the David Icke forums) / aka who-knows-how-many-more-monikers...

The "deepconfusion" handle has now got me 'damningly connected' not only to Binladen / Bush and Kissinger - but to Hitler and Goebbels too ! :lol:
deepconfusion wrote: "THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS CO-BOARD CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTOR OF YESLAM BIN LADEN'S SICO REPRESENTED HITLER DISCIPLE AND SOLE HEIR TO GOEBBEL'S COPYRIGHTS. Full circle to Bush and Kissinger. Just like Simon Hytten and this thread when the real story is uncovered it is no wonder the Italian police were not convinced about Yeslam's repeated proclomations of innocence. Gee I wonder why Simon Hytten is stationed in Italy? Rhetorical question of course."
(...)
"This man is a criminal directly involved in the 9/11 operation as controlled conspiracy opposition with terrible research. A high level gatekeeper carrying on his family legacy."
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... stcount=86
So beware folks! I am a criminal directly involved with the 9/11 operation - leading y'all over the cliff with my hypnotic Tavistock grin! :P
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

What a fucking farce! Trying to outdo the Media with how far they can stretch, spin, twist & bullshit, eh? Image

They’ve just gone “full retard” — and all they've proved is how threatening Simon’s work really is to their pissant disinfo cartel by calling him “high level” ! Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobra Commander

Thank you for the heads up, Simon. No wonder I couldn't make it through listening to his video. His fake accent is as painful to listen to as would be cats in a blender. I left him this little comment to see how a big a temper tantrum he throws...
+All About Perception So, Psyopticon.... Are you a Transformer or a Transmorpher? Is it All About Perception or is it More Than Meets the Eye? Instead of making your truther videos you can use your Autotune to make hit music videos like Kim Kardashian or Tpain! Hahaha! Then you can have 9 million subscribers instead of 900!
And now a Peter James has joined in to say that this forum pays me to go to YouTube to instigate shit, and wants to debate me in a video chat. These misfit toys kill me when they insist on video debates, or is it cyber dates? I don't know why they insist on seeing people on webcams. Haha!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Cobra Commander wrote: I left him this little comment to see how a big a temper tantrum he throws...
+All About Perception So, Psyopticon.... Are you a Transformer or a Transmorpher? Is it All About Perception or is it More Than Meets the Eye? Instead of making your truther videos you can use your Autotune to make hit music videos like Kim Kardashian or Tpain! Hahaha! Then you can have 9 million subscribers instead of 900!
And now a Peter James has joined in to say that this forum pays me to go to YouTube to instigate shit, and wants to debate me in a video chat. These misfit toys kill me when they insist on video debates, or is it cyber dates? I don't know why they insist on seeing people on webcams. Haha!
I would not recommend arguing with such clowns; all it does is give them the attention they crave for no benefit. As that old quote goes, “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it!”
Cobra Commander

Maat wrote: I would not recommend arguing with such clowns; all it does is give them the attention they crave for no benefit. As that old quote goes, “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it!”
I'm not arguing with him/them/whatever they are anymore. Evil Edna is getting all butt hurt now that I told him I know who he is. I had to throw this at him. It was too funny considering Tpain is the rapper that made Autotune famous and he's saying the Taipei crash is real...
+All About Perception Haha! I even got a better rap name with your Autotune! Instead of Tpain you can be Taipein the disinfo Autotune rapper! The sheep will eat it up and you'll go platinum! I'll even produce your beats for you. You got Autotune already, and I'll supply the turntables and samplers. You can give that thugged out Tavistock Grin on your album cover! Haha!
I just couldnt resist! Now I'm done with them!
ProperGander
Banned

Unread post by ProperGander »

If Simon was a shill, he'd have to be the worst one in the history of mankind. ;)
I would hope his employers had fired him by now.
Anyone who actually bothered to read this site knows better.