Ellen Mariani

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Re: Ellen Mariani

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And we tell the full story we know, here, for free, for anyone to read and share. Why shy about your info?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeanHartwell wrote:Hi Antipodean,
Based on Bureau of Transportation Statistics that show 175 flew
, ACARS information (email/GPS) that indicates the flight was over the Midwest several minutes after its supposed crash at WTC2 and several news reports telling of approximately 200 "passengers" otherwise unexplained in Cleveland, I believe people got off 175 in Cleveland. They went to the evacuated NASA building where I believe they acted as agents of the plot. They were not killed.

I tell the full story in Planes without Passengers

Dean could you point me to that BTS info, I don't remember it that way at all.
DeanHartwell

Unread post by DeanHartwell »

Hoi Polloi - Pieces of the full story are scattered throughout the Internet for free. I put them all together in the book. If you or anyone would like me to send you a free copy, please send me your mailing address.

BrianV - The reference is to the original BTS records before they were altered. One place the original records may be found is http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Airline: American Airlines (AA)
Flight Number: 0175

Time Period: September 11, 2001 to September 11, 2001

On-Time Flights:

Blank

NOTE: Late, cancelled and diverted flights are subtracted from total flights to determine on-time percent.
http://apps.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummaryst ... taDisp.xml

Note the Note

The format of the database has changed. You might get left with the impression that there was a flight which was diverted and subsequently removed from the database.

Previously it listed the Tail No, Departure Time, Jockeying Time on the Tarmac, Wheels Off the Ground Time etc etc.

Why would they remove all the planes take off data - like the Airport of Origin and Wheels off the Ground Time, simply because it was diverted further along! Where is the data for where the airplane was Diverted to? There isn't any!

There were no planes, no diversions, no passengers.

It was a movie. Nobody died!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I also produced a book 2 years ago and spent many hours digging into BTS database . 9/11 doesn't raise my blood pressure anymore and now occupies dungeons in my brain reserved for Santa Claus so I let myself forget details of this stupid psyop . No more sculpting in shit :) Anyways , records of 2 planes are not present in BTS and 2 of them are ( or were ) . 2 of them took off that day another 2 didn't . I support theory that one of these fuckers UA "whatever" actually landed in Cleveland and the other UA "something different" in New Windsor , NY . Empty ,with just pilots in them .

My rationale is that if they wanted to fuck with BTS in the time I was debunking 9/11 they would have put all 4 flights in the database . For some reason they didn't . I think they actually didn't give a fuck and rightly so because the sheeple refuses to wake up no matter what .

There is really nothing to see here anymore . If they put 2 planes in the air they had to put them down somewhere . Why not Cleveland and New Windsor ?

I actually had this conversation already on this forum .

P.S.

Some people tirelessly keep trying to sell this stupid mind fuck operation as something sinister instead of an infantile story a la Robert Ludlum that it really is . I hope our new member from Veterans Today doesn't belong to the lot.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

According to the 2003 RICO lawsuit of Phillip Berg on behalf of Ellen Mariani, this is a fact (fact number 25 of the Summary of Facts):

http://nancho.net/911/mariani.html
That, on September 10, 2003, Plaintiff and her husband Louis Neil Mariani spent their last day together as husband and wife on this earth.
Maybe they were divorced two years after 9/11?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

21. Plaintiff ELLEN MARIANI is an adult individual and a citizen of the Defendant USA and is domiciled and a resident of the State of New Hampshire. On "911" Ellen Mariani and Louis Neil Mariani were domiciled in New Hampshire. Plaintiff is the surviving wife of decedent Louis Neil Mariani, who died on "911" as a fare-paying passenger in the crash of United Airlines Flight 175 into the South Tower of the World Trade Center.
New Hampshire? :rolleyes:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Phillip Berg is/was a frequent guest on Webster Tarpley's radio ( again :) ) show .

You can also check out his website :

http://www.obamacrimes.com
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

The disinformation tactics and saga of making 'everything believable and nothing knowable' continues:

The 'real victims' charade forges further ahead with its deliberately confusing circus act into the anti-Zionist truthers' territory. Hey look, suckers, we're naming the ties that Zioinist Jew Hallerstein has with Israel and the conflicts of interest and are even being sanctioned for our 'anti-semitism,' therefore we must be on the level and telling the truth about the victims not being vicsims also.

Furthermore, her husband was supposedly on a plane and therefore there must have been planes after all. :P If you were beginning to finally doubt the existence of planes, hurry up and backtrack to plane-hugging again. Just completely nauseating. And what a big surprise that Fetzer is posting this without comment or criticism when he's already stated many times that nobody died on the non-existent planes. I guess he figures few will bother to notice that he's not even logically consistent with his own level of gatekeeping.

9/11 Widow & Lawyer sanctioned by Corrupt Zionist Judge

9/11 WIDOW & LAWYER SANCTIONED FOR MOTIONS WHICH “REFLECT ANTI-SEMITISM IN A RAW AND UGLY FORM.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/18 ... nnections/

A federal court in New York has sanctioned the widow of a 9/11 victim as well as her attorney, for filing “a series of offensive insinuations, unmistakably anti-Semitic.” California Attorney Bruce Leichty and Appellant Ellen Mariani were both chided and fined by the court in an 11-page decision dated May 15th. The case, Ransmeier v. UAL Corporation, et al., was heard in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. “We conclude that Appellant and her attorney’s conduct in prosecuting this appeal was frivolous and offensive,” the court proclaimed, “and therefore warrants the imposition of sanctions.”

Our October 2012 run-down ‘9/11 Widow Faces Sanctions For Objecting To Judges Israeli Ties‘ was dubbed an “excellent article” by the Ellen Mariani Legal Defense Fund and explains how the 9/11 widow and her lawyer were threatened with sanctions for “deeply troubling personal slurs” against U.S. District Court Judge Alvin Hellerstein. [Editor's note: It is republished below.]

The court’s decison filed Wednesday chides Leichty for making “personal slurs against Judge Hellerstein and his family” and alleges “In fact, on closer observation, Leichty’s real argument is that Judge Hellerstein cannot be impartial because he is Jewish.”

The court also sanctioned Mariani, one of the few 911 survivors who had the nerve to refused to be paid off. They noted that Mariani “is a veteran of federal court litigation” and that she signed a motion which included “some of the most offensive allegations against Judge Hellerstein.” The court concluded therefore that “Mariani, too, is therefore jointly responsible with her attorney for the double costs imposed by this Order.”

As we previously reported, Mariani’s April 19, 2012 brief noted in part that “Judge Hellerstein and his wife Mildred are known to be active supporters of Israeli causes, and it is implausible that Judge Hellerstein would not at least be on inquiry notice of the affiliations of his son’s law firm and the connections of his son’s clients to Israeli and Israeli-linked defendants in a case before him, particularly in a case of the magnitude of the 911 case.” It continued “It is not plausible that Judge Hellerstein, a highly-educated and connected supporter of Israeli causes, was unaware of the connections of his son’s law firm.”

Ironically, in their May 15th decision, the court in the Mariani case repeatedly referred to Gallop v. Cheney, another case in which a 9/11 victim sued the government, only to have her case thrown out and financial sanctions imposed. [See Bush court dismisses 9/11 suit against Bush officials, orders sanctions, globalresearch.ca.

The court closed the decision noting that they were actually being easy on the two, once again referring to the April Gallop case: “Although we have authority to impose additional sanctions in the form of fines or attorney’s fees on Mariani and Attorney Leichty, see Gallop III, 660 F.3d at 586, we decline to do so at this time. We trust that this relatively public reprimand will suffice to prevent similar transgressions in the future.”
Below are some of the highlights (or rather lowlights) of the courts excoriating admonitions of the Plaintiff and Counsel who ‘dared’ to question the integrity of a public servant

read the rest here:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/18 ... nnections/