How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SimonJCP 4 Apr 16 2010, 02:14 AM wrote:
simonshack 4 Apr 15 2010, 08:44 AM wrote:
SimonJCP 4 Apr 15 2010, 03:00 AM wrote:
:D May the trial begin.

SimonJCP,

I'm trying to figure out - with no luck - if my sense of humor is too limited to catch the subtleties of your own. I must say that your obsession with pope Rat-singer is getting quite boring, and your repeated postings of his ugly face on this nice forum stinks of pollution. Please stop - and let's hear what sort of inquisition you have in store for me...

Brian -- if I'm not mistaken (and I could be, seeing as I cleared out my inbox and cannot confirm the exact message contents), I had asked you if you were interested in joining. As far as I'm concerned, I was asking you for your opinion/thoughts. If you responded with a great big no (Which you did), then I would have counted you as someone whose opinion on the matter was "Uninterested".

And yes, I did have the "inside scoop" -- I caught KT on YIM (Yahoo Instant Messenger) and he talked about the possibility of setting up a new forum, and asked me if I could get some feedback here. How an aura of shadiness can be cast on me from something as innocent as that, I don't know. :rolleyes:

And before any shadiness at all is thrown on me for something like that, you need to first establish that Killtown is dishonest, or that you have reason to suspect him of being such. Even after that, you can't say I'm dishonest. I'm genuinely in the dark about your opinions towards Killtown. As I said earlier: School me here.

I cleared mine also! So you were shilling for KT after catching him on YIM?

You did not ask me for my opinions or thoughts, you asked if I'd like to join Frilltown's new forum!

If you had asked for my opinions I would not have responded in the manner I did. Or maybe I would - actually!
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

We're clearly not on the same page here, Brian. Let's try to solve this:

Do you remember my particular words or only that I asked you to join? I seem to remember asking you if you were interested in joining. It seems you're taking issue with my choice of words.

Rest assured that I wasn't planning on trying to convince you to join. :) Had that been the case, our PM conversation would not have been as short as it was.

And, as I've said earlier, I'm completely in the dark about Killtown. I don't shill for shills -- well, I don't want to! According to you, I already have. So, if you'd be so kind, please set me right: Why is Killtown under suspicion?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

SimonJCP @ Apr 15 2010, 06:32 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Apr 16 2010, 02:21 AM wrote: Why should Killtown NOT be seen as "dishonest"? He has never gotten on board 100% with Simon and Hoi's work.
I don't consider people dishonest because they don't give me a 100% approval. A lot of people say things to me like:
"I like your 9/11 stuff, but I'm not totally with you on the Jesuit jazz"
"I like the stuff you posted about Fort Hood, but I'm not sure there were no planes on 911"

I don't call these people dishonest -- when you get to the point where you have a centralized "group" in the 9/11 research community, and anyone who doesn't fall in with them 110% is treated as a disinformationalist, then you no longer have a field of open discussion, and that does nothing but hinder progress.

G, I understand where you're coming from, and you can rest assured that I completely agree that the VicSim information got us closer to the truth. But do I think that anyone who isn't on-board completely should be shunned as an agent or a distractor? Absolutely not -- the only thing that reminds me of is sh#t like this:

On a final note, NPT theories, and support of movies like September Clues, is not allowed in any way. Planes hit the WTC. We refuse to allow that to be disputed on this forum.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/boardrules/

One should maintain an allegiance to the facts and where they, after examination (of course), point. However, one should never be shunned simply for their ideas or a different interpretation of the facts. Certainly not for being "on-the-fence" or not completely on-board.
The research by Simon Shack and Hoi Polloi has to be accepted for the obvious truth it presents by anyone I am willing to take seriously in this 9/11 scene. Anyone who doesn't see the truth of these findings is either stupid, or a shill. From what I've seen, I don't think Killtown is stupid. But I'm not jumping at the opportunity to associate with either.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SimonJCP 4 Apr 15 2010, 03:00 AM wrote:

a ) Contributions to TV-Fakery research and to exposure of the 9/11 hoax in general.

b ) Provision/management of a place in which TV-Fakery/Vicsim research and September Clues discussion was fostered (911movement) before this board existed.

c ) Provision/management of an excellent resource to 9/11 researchers of all sides of the "OCT Doubter" spectrum.

Let me go through your a-b-c- points:

a ) Yes, Killtown contributed with a comprehensive database of the fake TV imagery. Most of this data has been helpful and constructive.

b ) Yes & No : Killtown was apparently a moderator of a board in which TV FAKERY was debated - but the Vicsim research was entirely initiated and developed by Hoi Polloi and myself.

c ) No. It is clear by now that any provision/management of any resource to 9/11 research has no intrinsic value unless it provides a platform to investigate every aspect of the crime. The 9/11movement.org forum was shut down without prior warning, most probably because the Vicsim research was gaining ground.

I cannot explain why Killtown has completely disappeared from the scene for many months now. I have, quite frankly, the feeling that Killtown will open a new forum which will focus on discrediting the Vicsim research. It is, of course, the most untouchable of topics as most "ALQUAEDA terror attacks" are still easily sold and bought by the public. On this board, we have shown that most of these attacks are nothing but propaganda games staged by our corrupt political "leaders" who, undeniably, control all mainstream information channels. Few or no victims die in the western "ALQUAEDA attacks". They are simply orchestrated news-bites used to build up a fictitious foreign enemy who, according to our news media, "threatens our way of life"... :rolleyes:

At this time, only wise and solid minds are needed. Anyone who doesn't see through the BS isn't needed now. But whatever happens next is something that everyone can contribute in shaping.
http://www.septemberclues.org
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

b ) Yes & No : Killtown was apparently a moderator of a board in which TV FAKERY was debated - but the Vicsim research was entirely initiated and developed by Hoi Polloi and myself.

I'm aware that KT wasn't involved in VicSim research, but he did help manage a forum in which it was fostered/developed -- I'm just thinking that, had he been a shill, wouldn't he have tried to get in the way of VicSim research?

c ) No. It is clear by now that any provision/management of any resource to 9/11 research has no intrinsic value unless it provides a platform to investigate every aspect of the crime. The 9/11movement.org forum was shut down without prior warning, most probably because the Vicsim research was gaining ground.

I was referring to his website/timeline/etc. -- as for the axing of the forum, that's a possibility I've thought about. If it is true, though, it doesn't implicate Killtown -- there were four administrators (If you count the member "911movement.org" -- though I think that was a shared account) and, from what I understand, Slick already admitted to axing the forum.

I cannot explain why Killtown has completely disappeared from the scene for many months now. I have, quite frankly, the feeling that Killtown will open a new forum which will focus on discrediting the Vicsim research.

His blog has remained relatively active and research exposing aspects of the 9/11 hoax (and other hoaxes) continues to be done there. He just doesn't post on forums much.

As far as your hunch goes, I don't feel that way about the dude. Time will tell, I suppose, but I don't get that vibe from him. The dude has done too much good for me to take anything but an IUPG (Innocent Until Proven Guilty) stance towards him.

I cannot explain why Killtown has completely disappeared from the scene for many months now. I have, quite frankly, the feeling that Killtown will open a new forum which will focus on discrediting the Vicsim research. It is, of course, the most untouchable of topics as most "ALQUAEDA terror attacks" are still easily sold and bought by the public. On this board, we have shown that most of these attacks are nothing but propaganda games staged by our corrupt political "leaders" who, undeniably, control all mainstream information channels. Few or no victims die in the western "ALQUAEDA attacks". They are simply orchestrated news-bites used to build up a fictitious foreign enemy who, according to our news media, "threatens our way of life"...

Completely agreed -- Al Qaeda is fiction, it's victims are fiction, and in some cases, the entire events could be fictitious.

Similarly, the domestic enemy that is now being made much of (Militias) is also fictitious. This staged-looking video was created by "Liberty Tree Radio". They create many militia videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn1A5LYS330

They are connected to the Ron Paul campaign. The host of "Liberty Tree Radio" is "Ed The AK47" -- absolutely nothing out there about who he is.

I think that an investigation into many of the "militias" will illustrate certain trends:
a) They'll usually be headed by mysterious people and/or people with connections to military/intelligence.
b) Poorly staged videos.

They are about as authentic as "Al Qaeda", "Los Zetas", and "the Black Widows".
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

LT,

As I said earlier: School me here.

What people here want to know is: Where do KT stand on the vicsim research?

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

SimonJCP 4 Apr 16 2010, 03:39 AM wrote: I'm just thinking that, had he been a shill, wouldn't he have tried to get in the way of VicSim research?

LT-JCP,

As you well know, the Vicsim research has been met with deafening silence by many 'prominent 9/11 researchers' - and certified shills alike. A great deal of folks seem intent not to touch the subject even with a barge pole - for reasons we may well imagine. Thus, the fact that someone does not attack it is not a valid criteria by which to determine whether this someone is legit or not.

However, there's no need to worry anymore. Whatever KT's forum will be doesn't matter at this time. Fred sums it up nicely:

"I think there are too many cracks in the dam now. There's no way that a new shill forum or character assassination campaign will stop the inevitable. (...)We'll keep an eye on everyone and see what they're up to. Personal trust doesn't really matter at this stage. The wind is at our backs; we're in the final stretch."

If you go to the PERPITOUT cove and do a search for "vicsims", this is the sum total of what shows up:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/sear ... 6&e_y=2010

As you can see, only a handful of hits for 'vicsims' by the resident clowns (such as "achimspook", "yougenedebt" and "broken slicks") and a couple of great posts by Steven Warran who's been lecturing the spooks in fine style indeed - I warmly recommend all to check out Steven's excellent digging into the "MISSING PERSONS FLIERS". In fact, I am pleased to see that our estranged friend and fellow researcher has made significant headway lately and, apparently, is now very much on track with the vicsim paradigm. You may start with this article featuring the Naudet bros producer "DAVID FRIEND" http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... hange.html and go on from there.
simonshack
Administrator

:lol: :lol: :lol: The remote-con-men have been hard at work !
NEW VIDEO FROM PERPITOUT CENTRAL:

"Continuouous pieces v.2.0" http://www.pumpitout.com/video.htm

It was REAL remooote-controlled planes ! Therefore, the videos are ALL REAL. Back to the drawing board, folks!... :P

My favorite caption : "The wind can cause significant failure"

Yes - especially when it's blowing between your ears ! :D
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

It's amazing how paranoid some of you are. It's hilarious how many times I've been accused of being a shill.

Do I think the idea of people being literally paid to defend official accounts of events is ridiculous?

No I do not. I think it happens. There is this company Primerica that I was thinking of working for. To make a long story short it's like a multi level marketing pyramid scheme. So reading up on it online, I found all these people speaking in this warped language who were trying to defend it on all these pages where people were calling it out for being a fraud.

Then I said to myself, hmm if people will lie to defend a multi million dollar industry, what could possibly happen for TPTB who have TRILLIONS of dollars on the line.

So that's why I said I literally suspect that they have people paid to do this. As silly as it may sound on the surface and silly when you try to imagine how that exactly looks, (do they operate from a headquarters or their homes, w/e) that has to be what happens.

Because again how can anyone justify how people spend all their free time defending official accounts of events? How can they afford that much free time, and how can they use such deceptive language.

Seriously the paranoia of some people on this site is kind of absurd and such baseless accusations could lose a lot of people. I personally don't take offense but someone may.

And what is your goal anyway? Do you plan to Reach Joe Public? Because that's the only way we can bring these people to justice. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

And in order to do so, for starters such baseless accusations should not be made just because of your presuppositions
simonshack
Administrator

ATTC @ Apr 25 2010, 09:36 PM wrote: And what is your goal anyway? Do you plan to Reach Joe Public? Because that's the only way we can bring these people to justice. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

As someone who hasn't attacked you, ATTC, will you kindly tell me what your opinion is of the Pumpitout crew and their new "Continuous Pieces 2.0" ? (see my previous post above).
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ATTC @ Apr 25 2010, 09:36 PM wrote: It's amazing how paranoid some of you are. It's hilarious how many times I've been accused of being a shill.

Do I think the idea of people being literally paid to defend official accounts of events is ridiculous?

No I do not. I think it happens. There is this company Primerica that I was thinking of working for. To make a long story short it's like a multi level marketing pyramid scheme. So reading up on it online, I found all these people speaking in this warped language who were trying to defend it on all these pages where people were calling it out for being a fraud.

Then I said to myself, hmm if people will lie to defend a multi million dollar industry, what could possibly happen for TPTB who have TRILLIONS of dollars on the line.

So that's why I said I literally suspect that they have people paid to do this. As silly as it may sound on the surface and silly when you try to imagine how that exactly looks, (do they operate from a headquarters or their homes, w/e) that has to be what happens.

Because again how can anyone justify how people spend all their free time defending official accounts of events? How can they afford that much free time, and how can they use such deceptive language.

Seriously the paranoia of some people on this site is kind of absurd and such baseless accusations could lose a lot of people. I personally don't take offense but someone may.

And what is your goal anyway? Do you plan to Reach Joe Public? Because that's the only way we can bring these people to justice. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

And in order to do so, for starters such baseless accusations should not be made just because of your presuppositions
Paranoia means you think people are after you without any basis.

We have a basis.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

ATTC 4 Apr 25 2010, 10:36 PM wrote: It's amazing how paranoid some of you are. It's hilarious how many times I've been accused of being a shill.

Are you sure they're amazingly paranoid? What if someone said:

"It's amazing how many crazy people there are. I find it hilarious how many times people come up to me and tell me I have a drinking problem or accuse me of being drunk."

--

Speaking of drunk, it's interesting that our good buddies at Perp are now pushing remote controlled drones crashing into buildings while the loyal TV News crews faithfully and heroically reported the tragic events as they unfolded.

If I ever want to know what it's like to be a remote-controlled drone I guess I should phone up Jeff Hill or Scott Vincent and ask how work's going.
simonshack
Administrator

fred @ Apr 28 2010, 06:06 PM wrote:
If I ever want to know what it's like to be a remote-controlled drone I guess I should phone up Jeff Hill or Scott Vincent and ask how work's going.

:lol: I doubt they can pick up the phone. Their handlers' batteries have run out and they've probably crashed in some corn field - vaporizing on impact, of course. B)
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

Youtube shill
(just an example of casually running into a shill online)

At the time of the Copenhagen climate change conference, I was discussing Lord Monckton and global warming with youtube user helala.

She had one single video on her channel - a young, blonde girl doing a webcam video in her bedroom.

Then I recognised her face on the AYCC video where Lord Monckton gets "PWNED"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDubnFU3BXE

The same girl I was discussing Copenhagen with - helala - was actually physically present at Copenhagen and interacting with Lord Monckton!

I messaged her that I knew she was at Copenhagen. She denied it until I explained about recognising her from her video.

She basically said: "Oh, that..." and immediately took down her video!

I don't understand the theatre that was going on between this girl and Lord Monckton. But she was pretending to be a disinterested youtube user, denying her personal involvement in the issues discussed. She was a SHILL.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

I'm sure many on YouTube have noticed that latest active "Ace Baker" sock puppet account LifeRegenRevolution?

Just as when "Ace" was user/ACEBAKER911 running around spamming Ace's shill product and would not admit he was in fact Ace Baker this incarnation spams the same BS also avoiding that admission.

Three things to notice:

1. Ace endlessly spams recommendations to view,

THEORY OF GHOSTPLANE [Ace Baker aka LifeRegenRevolution]
911 TABOO [genghis6199 aka Scott Vincent]
911 CONTINUOUS PIECES [Jeff Hill aka Shure]

...all while lumping these limited hangout shill videos in with SEPTEMBER CLUES. Ace is following the classic infiltrator script, presenting himself as "one of us" in order to taint authentic research with his red herring (everything is real but the plane] scenario.

2. His YT channel favorites and featured video will almost inevitably be something about body morphing. The impression left is that shill actors like Ace and Darren McNulty are obsessed with changing their appearance.

3. Ace Baker aka LifeRegenRevolution also demands I engage him as if he were a credible participant. He'd like me to share insights with him as he abuses me with faint praise and taunts. He demands "details" so that he can configure his attacks.

This is the enemy. His efforts at portraying authenticity ring about as sincere as a vicsim memorial tribute.