Drama under the OldElmTree

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
justsayin

Unread post by justsayin »

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 09:57 AM wrote: You dont have a photograph of your very good friend? Your in-laws might? Are you somehow related to your very good friend also?

Put up or shut up!
Unbelievable. I said I do not have any pictures or her and I'm not sure my in-laws do either. And no, I am not related to her. Like I said she was close with my in-laws and I got to know her through them. Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist or that you don't think the person in the picture is her? So until someone produces a picture that hasn't been seen on any site, you are convinced she's not real?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 03:00 PM wrote: I'm sorry if people think I'm some scam artist but I'm not. As someone who knew Maria, I was bothered by what I read and wanted to set the record straight. Nothing more.
It is not that you are a scam artist because of Maria. At most you are a scam peon, doing some dirty work for the big scammers. This is not about Maria. She never existed, and never was friend, but so is the case for very likely ANYBODY else on the victims list. This is why it is so easy for us to tell that you are lying.
That said, maybe you really are a scam artist who managed to snuck into the list this single identity, in which case, man, you got into a game much bigger than you think :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist"

Isn't she dead? :rolleyes:

You and your in-laws were at her funeral, I take it? Could you pop out and take a photo of her grave and post it here?
justsayin

In looking at the CF memorial tribute directory, it seems that in order to be listed next of kin has to have an employee page created. It says if your family member isn't listed you need to have them added, so that was the responsibility of her family. I am going to get a number for her parents or brother and will call them and let them know about all of these ridiculous conspiracy theorists who think Maria didn't exist so hopefully they'll do something about it. I am not family, I am just someone who knew her so that's all I can do.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:17 PM wrote: In looking at the CF memorial tribute directory, it seems that in order to be listed next of kin has to have an employee page created. It says if your family member isn't listed you need to have them added, so that was the responsibility of her family. I am going to get a number for her parents or brother and will call them and let them know about all of these ridiculous conspiracy theorists who think Maria didn't exist so hopefully they'll do something about it. I am not family, I am just someone who knew her so that's all I can do.
You will invite them to this conversation too I hope!!

Mommy Behr and Daddy Behr - should be interesting!
nonhocapito

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 03:17 PM wrote: I ...will call them and let them know about all of these ridiculous conspiracy theorists who think Maria didn't exist
Oh, here's where you wanted to take this whole conversation, the "ridiculous conspiracy theorists" label. Too bad the process didn't go that well and you have been the one sounding like a lunatic, with the holes in your story and this "close" friend of yours whose existence you don't have a shred of proof.
justsayin

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 10:12 AM wrote: "Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist"

You and your in-laws were at her funeral, I take it? Could you pop out and take a photo of her grave and post it here?
We weren't at her funeral. Her family lives out in Pennsylvania. She went to Bishop McDevitt High School and you'll see if you scroll down that there's a memorial scholarship in her name.

http://www.bishopmcdevitt.org/advancement/ways-to-give

Did someone bribe an educational instituation to list her as a former student and 9/11 victim??
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:37 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Sep 12 2010, 10:12 AM wrote: "Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist"

We weren't at her funeral. Her family lives out in Pennsylvania. She went to Bishop McDevitt High School and you'll see if you scroll down that there's a memorial scholarship in her name.

Did someone bribe an educational instituation to list her as a former student and 9/11 victim??
Yes we know there's a slush fund! Who was the lucky recipient this year? A question that has gone un-answered on George's Facebook page! And to answer your question! Yes, someone did go to the bother - our Fred has called it backstopping. Creating a past for the supposed victims. The pedo catholics are in on it bigtime!

How about you produce a School Photograph of Maria from McDevitt.

No - Fuck all that! Call her Parents and invite them here!
justsayin

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 10:43 AM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:37 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Sep 12 2010, 10:12 AM wrote: "Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist"

Yes we know there's a slush fund! Who was the lucky recipient this year? A question that has gone un-answered on George's Facebook page!

How about you produce a School Photograph of Maria from McDevitt.

No - Fuck all that! Call her Parents and invite them here!
There are no words. The truth will come out. I know what I'm saying is true and I'm not going to sit here and have a pissing match with someone who is probably living in his parents basement and spends his days sitting on a computer spewing lies and desecrating victims of 9/11. You need help.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out! Lying scumbag!
nonhocapito

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 03:53 PM wrote: There are no words. The truth will come out. I know what I'm saying is true
The truth will come out? All right on that one, thank you for the encouragement! (seriously, I thought YOUR truth had been out for 9 long years now) :D
justsayin

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 10:55 AM wrote: Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out! Lying scumbag!
Stick and stones...
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:53 PM wrote: The truth will come out.
That's what this is all about, justsayin.

It's unfortunate for you that when cornered, you personally attack the researchers here.

Yes, justsayin, the truth will come out with or without you.
justsayin

proloft @ Sep 12 2010, 11:07 AM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:53 PM wrote: The truth will come out.
That's what this is all about, justsayin.

It's unfortunate for you that when cornered, you personally attack the researchers here.

Yes, justsayin, the truth will come out with or without you.
That's correct. And I only attacked the "researchers" because I was being attacked and accused of lying. I would just like to know what the "reseachers" need as proof to believe that she actually existed??? It's insane!! The more this goes on the more pissed off I get because it doesn't matter what I say and I don't have the proof you need. I am not a member of her family but if someone were to talk to them personally in an attempt to put their concerns to rest, I'm sure the assumption would be that they aren't really her family, rather people pretending to be. That's my point in all of this. No empirical evidence in existence will convince you of her existence.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:00 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Sep 12 2010, 09:37 AM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 01:18 PM wrote: She worked for Canter Fitzgerald so they would have record or her existence and her employment. And if you watched the reading of the names any time during the past 9 years you would've heard her name and saw her picture.
Justsayin,

You probably meant to write "Cantor Fitzgerald".

Well, if I had a close friend (killed on 9/11 or any other mishap) who wasn't listed on his/her own workplace's memorial, I would be livid - and immediately contact the company for a due addition of my friend.

Will you consider doing just that?

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=B
Thank you for posting that because no, I never saw CF's memorial and I will absolutely contact them tomorrow. I can't believe her family members didn't see this and do anything about it... I'm sorry if people think I'm some scam artist but I'm not. As someone who knew Maria, I was bothered by what I read and wanted to set the record straight. Nothing more.

quote:

"I can't believe her family members didn't see this and do anything about it..."

That's a good sign, Justsayin, this could mean that you have a sense of reality. See, I can't believe that only about half of the 658 mourning families of Cantor Fitgerald have bothered to have their loved one listed on their workplace's memorial.

I cannot believe that Dad and Mummy Behr have never been asked for a picture of Maria by the official curators of the upcoming 1 billion NATIONAL MEMORIAL & MUSEUM - or that the Behr's themselves haven't noticed for 9 years that Maria's picture was missing.

But then again I'm a ridiculous conspiracy theorist who eats babies for breakfast.
http://www.septemberclues.org