How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Re: Truth Movement

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nice find, nonhocapito.
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

nonhocapito wrote:About the hilarious, inspiring and surreal connection between con-man William "janitor" Rodriguez and the great "debunker" ex-magician anti-magician James Randi, I recently found this in the acknowledgments to James Randi's book "The Faith Healers":
As for the conjurors who generously gave me their time, Willy Rodriguez is a clever devil who dared much for me
I don't think the word "conjurors" is here being used metaphorically either. <_<

I still haven't browsed through "The Faith Healers". It is a 1987 book where Randi famously exposes many tricks of false doctors shamans and magicians and where, i guess, moralizes against the gullibility of people. :P

It must be noted that the book also comes with a foreword by Carl Sagan, another "great debunker" scientist, whose name I recently encountered being mentioned as his favorite author by major swiss-italian shill/agent Paolo Attivissimo.

Tout se tient...
Speaking of false doctors... Notice Willy's stethoscope! :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yvfm2cRMc
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

AngellDust wrote:Speaking of false doctors... Notice Willy's stethoscope! :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yvfm2cRMc
Wow this clip is hilarious. The janitor with the stethoscope. And that mexican accent so fake...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

How silly. First we had absurd, flowery, glowing tributes to vicsims when after they 'died'. Now we get the same absurd tributes to plane-hugging 'truthers' when they die.
In Memoriam: Bryan Black

Bryan Black peacefully left this world on Tuesday, February 21, 2012. He was in his early 50’s, but had a coronary condition.

Bryan Black has been a much loved and admired member of the 9/11 Truth Community.

Bryan was known by all those who were familiar with him for his dedication, friendliness, smile and laughter and sense of humor. His enthusiasm and tenacity in promoting 9/11 Truth set an example for us all. He was open with his communication and always very approachable.

Bryan Black’s obituary gives a nice statement: “Bryan was a journeyman carpenter for over half his life, and was always willing to help anyone in need. He was a beloved brother and uncle to all his family, for his positive outlook, stimulating conversations, and a genuine altruistic heart of gold.” http://heraldbanner.com/obituaries/x205 ... ryan-Black
Bryan was not content to lead a mediocre, shallow life. Rather, he was focused on matters of substance, determined to move into action – not just “talk the talk”.

http://www.911blogger.com/news/2012-03- ... ryan-black
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Also, Bryan Black has been a very generous and serious financial supporter of the 9/11 Truth Movement, donating thousands of dollars. Rather than replace his old truck or upgrade his house, Bryan chose to utilize his financial resources towards the cause.
Lol, can there be any clearer "implied" message as to what you should do. The TM (Truth Movement) needs you(r money)... ;)
Postscript Bryan had a nice sense of humor…
Bryan has since wanted to let us know that although it wasn’t on his side of the fence, he pointed out that a total of 19 hijackers never turned up at the other side.
This is pretty strange for a supposed, authentic remembrance text, although of course my sense of humor might just be limited...