Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
repentantandy

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by repentantandy »

Dr. Fetzer once was an ardent plane-hugger and later credited Morgan Reynolds (Dr. Judy's dear friend) with convincing Fetzer (after more than a year of heated arguments) that there really were NO planes. And that's why Fetzer now supports the possibility of military-grade, holographic projections (since the "witnesses" must have "seen something".) B)

Fetzer claims to be "open minded" about lots of conspiracy research, and his sponsoring of the recent "Vancouver 9/11 Conference" (where he got into quite a public argument with Dr. Tarpley over Israel's complicity) was touted as the first such conference where no-planes AND video-fakery research were both allowed on the agenda (but still no no-victims research). :rolleyes:

Here is an excerpt from a recent exchange on Fetzer's alternate blog (maintained exclusively for comments about his radio show) where some of his regular listeners berated him for seemingly ignoring Simon Shack:

"So I am not averse to the use of fakery--fake planes and/or fake videos--on 9/11. But the very idea that ALL OF THE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TWIN TOWERS ARE FAKES is just a bit more of a stretch for me."

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/08 ... mment-form

Fetzer has reportedly asked Simon to be a guest on the show but was refused, just as Simon declined to be an in-person presenter at Fetzer's Vancouver Hearings.

I hope Simon will reconsider and agree to an interview -- and compel Fetzer to respond to the evidence of total image fakery and victim simulation. The exchange could be very enlightening, although if Fetzer has, by now, read the earlier part of this thread he probably has no intention of repeating his radio-time offer. :(
Last edited by repentantandy on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Vancouver 9/11 Conference" (where he got into quite a public argument with Dr. Tarpley over Israel's complicity)
Staged argument of course! I met Webster a few years back while on his "9/11 World Tour" (Read Damage Limitation Exercise), in retrospect, a slimeball.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Andy for what reason did Fetzer say Simon declined an interview on a "Number" of occasions?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal wrote:Andy what reason did Fetzer say Simon declined an interview on a "Number" of ocasions?
Dear Brutal Metal,

It is true that I have declined Fetzer's invitations on a number of occasions. I have my good reasons for staying well clear of that American "9/11 truth movement" circus. I truly hope I don't need to explain why - at this advanced stage of time. I have difficulty in understanding just why so many seasoned 9/11 researchers still don't understand how to distinguish the transparent gatekeepers from the honest truthseekers. But then again, who am I to say such a thing... Have I not been called out as a "high-level infiltrator/disinformer shill?..." <_<

It really is up for anyone to judge for him/herself. I think someone like Jim Fetzer should, by now, be able to judge logical/empirical data for himself. This doesn't seem to be the case, though.
Brutal Metal

I understand, it would be like shoveling shit against the tide, in the end nothing would be accomplished :angry: Nobody in the so called vigilante media that has a decent following like the Fetzer's and Jone's want to recognize the Giant Elephant in the room that is Sept Clues! :D
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Fetzer was on the Rick Adams show on RBN today still talking about 3000 dead:

http://64.27.26.62/archives32/Adams/201 ... 190000.mp3

Christopher Holmes calls in at around the 40 minute mark

Did Holmes look into the Vicsims research like Simon had advised him to way back when ?

I think someone should go on Fetzer's show for the specific purpose of doing nothing but dumping the Vicsims evidence straight in his face, just to see how he tries to talk his way out of it.

Recently on Dennis Fetcho's "Inside the Eye" Oracle Broadcasting show,

at around the 1 hour mark here:

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/v6y86235u ... _08_11.mp3

in answer to Fetcho's question

"In your opinion, who are the top researchers in this 9-11 truth movement ? "

Fetzer replies: "David Ray Griffin, Joshua Blakeney ( who ? ), Kevin Barrett (!) :rolleyes: , Donald Fox (who ? ) and Jeff Prager (?)"

He mentions not a single No-Planer until Fetcho brings up Ace Baker, then he starts backtracking for 10 minutes and reads the whole roll-call of his No-Plane info like a robot but without even one mention of Simon Shack or September Clues. Later he talks about the people who 'saw something' hit the towers with some caller, totally ignoring the reporters and all the people already on record who saw nothing which he knows about and has exposed on his own show (apparently Fetzer believes that even if only some people claim they saw 'planes' then this is sufficient reason to consider holograms, as if what people claim they saw makes any difference when it has already been empirically proven by hard evidence there were no real planes, i.e., the lack of any matched plane parts, the lack of original serial #'s for the black boxes which Dennis Cimino exposed on Fetzer's own show.).
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
repentantandy

Dr. Fetzer rarely takes listener phone calls on his own, thrice-weekly show, so a more workable means of confronting him with the overwhelming vicsim evidence is either when he's a scheduled guest on a geniune call-in show (and please announce here any upcoming appearances you've heard about, ASAP) or at an in-person, public-speaking engagement (which he usually promotes heavily on his own websites and blogs).

He's dodged the fake-victims issue far, far too long, even in his personally authored responses to various blog comments that aggressively plead to learn his opinion on victim fraud -- so I agree, SOMEONE MUST compel him to respond and soon.

That's why Simon really should "call Fetzer's bluff" and belatedly accept that radio-interview invitation!

Why, oh why is Simon so hesitant to do so?

Is he afraid that Dr. Fetzer will sic crazy Greg ("everyone's a pedophile") Hallett on Simon, too? :P
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

He's dodged the fake-victims issue far, far too long, even in his personally authored responses to various blog comments that aggressively plead to learn his opinion on victim fraud -- so I agree, SOMEONE MUST compel him to respond and soon.
Actually in that same Rick Adams audio from yesterday: after declaring 3000 dead kind of off-hand early in the show to emphasize the 'enormity of the 9-11 crime,' Fetzer then says at the 46 minute mark during the Christopher Holmes call-in that none of the planes crashed on 9-11 and therefore NO passengers who were aboard any of the planes could have died on 9-11, BUT he certainly believes that people did die inside the buildings, suggesting that the dead people's families 'out there' (the ones that no independent journalist is allowed to interview, ever, to verify their stories) do an autopsy on their 'loved ones' to find out 'how they died' (apparently Fetzer has seen some of these dead bodies somewhere) because he 'guarantees they did not die on the plane crashes.'

OK, fair enough, let's see Fetzer try to get even one of these autopsies from even one of the 249 names on death certficates without a valid last address of record. How is he even going to contact them ? :P
repentantandy

teriyaki taryaki wrote: ...the dead people's families 'out there' (the ones that no independent journalist is allowed to interview, ever, to verify their stories)
Thanks, Teriyaki, for staying on top of this, by maintaining your valuable "Fetzer Watch". ;)

But I'm curious. Can you cite some specific examples of genuine "independent journalists" being bluntly prevented (and by which agency) from doing "9/11 family" interviews or verifications?

Maybe I missed something earlier.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

repentantandy wrote:
teriyaki taryaki wrote: ...the dead people's families 'out there' (the ones that no independent journalist is allowed to interview, ever, to verify their stories)
Thanks, Teriyaki, for staying on top of this, by maintaining your valuable "Fetzer Watch". ;)

But I'm curious. Can you cite some specific examples of genuine "independent journalists" being bluntly prevented (and by which agency) from doing "9/11 family" interviews or verifications?

Maybe I missed something earlier.
I am an independent freelance journalist. Nobody really prevents you, as such. What happens is this:

1) False eyewitnesses are planted by mass media, so any snooping independent researcher bumps into these, on his/her journey. Unfortunately, the testimony is completely made up.
2) If you get a bit too close to the 'truth' and confront one of the police officers, judges, coroners, hospital service managers, psychiatrists, or BBC reporters involved in the hoax, they will go ballistic and try to imply that you are dangerous, 'mentally ill' or a neo-Nazi who denies the Holocaust.

According to the thesis we have long explored on this board, the hospital/medical board and coroners are fully on board with the deception. If you wanted to independently verify the corpses, how could you even hope to do this? Remember the perps are used to NOBODY confronting them on their crimes - and this for con artistry that fooled millions, sometimes hundreds of millions, of media consumers!

As for being prevented...BBC Jersey's Ryan Morrison refuses to give me the contact details of Craig de la Haye, relative of the Jersey serial killer's vicsims. I believe de la Haye is also a sim - and Morrison steadfastly denies me any evidence to prove his existence.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

repentantandy wrote:That's why Simon really should "call Fetzer's bluff" and belatedly accept that radio-interview invitation!

Simon has responded to these concerns fully - and conclusively - a number of times over the history of this forum.

Just think a little more deeply, and you'll easily be able to determine Simon's, and the rest of us's (Is there a better possessive pronoun I could have used here?) , reasoning and consequent refusal to do so.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
repentantandy wrote:That's why Simon really should "call Fetzer's bluff" and belatedly accept that radio-interview invitation!

Simon has responded to these concerns fully - and conclusively - a number of times over the history of this forum.

Just think a little more deeply, and you'll easily be able to determine Simon's, and the rest of us's (Is there a better possessive pronoun I could have used here?) , reasoning and consequent refusal to do so.
I don't see Felcher here!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It would be interesting to see how Fetzer treats Simon in an on-air call, but how could that happen?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

hoi.polloi wrote:It would be interesting to see how Fetzer treats Simon in an on-air call, but how could that happen?

Call him out on his own turf? :)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/07 ... earings-i/

In the comments section he seems rather 'whiny' that he can't do more with his own time, but evidently feels it too difficult to click on over to SeptemberClues.
Last edited by Libero on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

^^ Don't kid yourself he's seen it and probably more than once, if there is an ANYTHING conspiracy this dude will dive head first into it.. :blink: