Questions about controlled oppositions

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
lux

Re: Questions about controlled oppositions

Unread post by lux »

It struck me recently that the whole concept of controlled opposition is a rather desperate activity. It seems to be saying that something has gone beyond the perps' ability to suppress it. It says that they know they can't kill it so they're trying to at least steer it away from the most damaging (to them) path. A sort of damage control effort. And, even though it will muddy the waters, it will also still stir up some half-truths and even a half-truth can hurt them in some ways and can lead to fuller truths if the observer takes the time to dig deeper.

For example, I've seen where lots of people say they once listened to Jones and then "wised up" and moved on. That means Jones is, in a way, actually hurting the perps in the long run -- perhaps even more than he is helping them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:It struck me recently that the whole concept of controlled opposition is a rather desperate activity. It seems to be saying that something has gone beyond the perps' ability to suppress it. It says that they know they can't kill it so they're trying to at least steer it away from the most damaging (to them) path. A sort of damage control effort. And, even though it will muddy the waters, it will also still stir up some half-truths and even a half-truth can hurt them in some ways and can lead to fuller truths if the observer takes the time to dig deeper.

For example, I've seen where lots of people say they once listened to Jones and then "wised up" and moved on. That means Jones is, in a way, actually hurting the perps in the long run -- perhaps even more than he is helping them.
Yeah, Lux - the heavily financed (by ABC TV) Alex Jones controlled-opposition character is turning out to be a pretty dire liability for the 9/11 perps. So is his young apprentice - Jason Bermas. And so is his (lower-profile, haughty-voiced British equivalent) BBC-financed Anthony Lawson:

Jason Bermas Debunks September Clues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcwoiR24sM

September Clues Busted- by Anthony Lawson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:This said, do I believe a bunch of arrogant social misfits have taken control of this planet? Yes I do. Do I really care what their racial/religious background is? No. Do I believe this bunch of subhuman money-and-control-obsessed monkeys really care (among themselves) about their respective racial/religious backgrounds? No. They'll just scoop up any like-minded social misfits into their deranged world-control scheme. Someone needs to stop them from turning this planet into a sorry madhouse.

i believe we are all doing our part - right here on this forum. Let's keep it up.
Simon, the social misfits, that we have met, seen and smelt, faced, spitted on, have not taken, will never take control of planet Earth. They are trying! But they have no chance. They are not human. They are animals! Just look at GWB, Condoleezza, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Hillary & Co! Monkeys. Parrots. Nothing to be afraid of. So we just soldier on. Easy.
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:
Yeah, Lux - the heavily financed (by ABC TV) Alex Jones controlled-opposition character is turning out to be a pretty dire liability for the 9/11 perps. So is his young apprentice - Jason Bermas. And so is his (lower-profile, haughty-voiced British equivalent) BBC-financed Anthony Lawson:

Jason Bermas Debunks September Clues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcwoiR24sM

September Clues Busted- by Anthony Lawson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us
Oh, brother! :puke:
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

I watched Lawson's 'debunking' of September Clues right after watching the movie, and Lawson's transparent nonsense only further convinced me that Simon was on to something. The only thing Lawson debunks is himself.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

open conciliation letter...

dear perps, fedz, & photoshop 9/11 jumpers 'photos' creator-fraudsterz,
ok, lets do a deal, a real one. if the price is right you can hire the mercenary entity AKA reel.deal
to undo all the 'bad' he's done. $500k a year in used notes deposited in a litter bin at Ldn Victoria
Station in a plain brown paper bag @ midday each April 1st, is enuf to secure reeldeals allegiance.
he will 'crossover' to the 'darkside TM', but will require a further $500k per annum to train some
monkeys how to fix up all the fake 9/11 'photographs' to make them look 'more real', or even 'dead
realistic'. the $500k p.a. expenses also covers the setting up a forum & installed headperp "@#unsure"
who will 'prove' that all the jumpers were 'really real' through extensive photoshop retouching...
& also by a never-ending campaign that proves reeldeal must be on drugs & that he sneakily made a
switch & inserted all his own fake jumper picture versions onto the hard-drives of Richard Drew,
Jose Jiminez, Bolivar Arrellano, New York Times, & all MSM, the night before 9/11/01. then reel.deal
will agree to have his trained monkey team patch up & 'correct' all the fake jumper 'photo' crap,
into something way more authentic-looking & half-assed reality-based, using extensive photoshop 7
defeathering & unsharp masking, into after effects... so MSM can say "oh look! its really real, now!"
lotsa love, reeld.in AKA Rold Dah.lol AKA
reel.deal
:P
example A: SIPA180_VS_DREW ...these 2 definite need re-doing; URGENT !
if they were more blurry lo-res 'video freeze-frames'; then yeah! fine!
but as "photographs"!!! - forget it. NO-ONE WOULD BELIEVE 2 PHOTOGRAPHERS
COULD POSSIBLY CAPTURE THIS EXACT SAME POINT IN SPACE & TIME !!!

its ok, we'll just move the jumper up or down a bit in one or the other
then resyndicate it, & just say it was a 'mistake'. ...& a hacker done it...
or something.
see? easy!
:P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4fUOBwsbU

I used to think that i could not go on and life was nothing but an awful song
but now i know the meaning of true love i'm leaning on the everlasting arms

if i can see it then i can do it if i just believe it theres nothing to it

i believe i can fly i believe i can touch the sky