Questions about controlled oppositions

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
MrConstitutionalist

Re: Questions about controlled oppositions

Unread post by MrConstitutionalist »

I have to admit i have been listening to Alex Jones everyday for almost ayear BUT something wasnt right. I never understood how he could be so naive to not know the second plane was fake. After seeing the vicsims this week and watching Bermas and Alex Trash No planers, I can see their Agenda clear as day. Dont ever talk about september clues or media fakery. If you are forced into it try and discredit it. They do a terrible job of discrediting it. How can you discredit video proof of fake images?? lol.

I just signed up for prisonplanettv like 2 weeks ago too! Damn it! I want a refund! I really trusted those guys but its all gone now. They call me someone with a mental illness cuz i know that the second plane was fake. Now i know why. They know that leads to discovering the whole damn thing is fake! The same reason they dont wanna talk about Judy Wood. Even tho its B.S. it makes you stare at the video and pics.

So anyone here questioning if Alex is really working for them Yes at least in some part. He is defanitley in on the cover up. Thermite has become almot like "The 2cd Official Story" They have us so focused on WHO did it, we dont even look to see if it even happened! Alex has been lying and Bermas sounds like a toolbag when he attacks you guys.

admin notice: please perform spell-checks of your posts before submitting them - thanks!
grav

Unread post by grav »

MrConstitutionalist wrote:I have to admit i have been listening to Alex Jones everyday for almost ayear BUT something wasnt right. I never understood how he could be so naive to not know the second plane was fake. After seeing the vicsims this week and watching Bermas and Alex Trash No planers, I can see their Agenda clear as day. Dont ever talk about september clues or media fakery. If you are forced into it try and discredit it. They do a terrible job of discrediting it. How can you discredit video proof of fake images?? lol.
I went through this same thing not too long ago. Nobody in the alternative media / "truth" movement is even touching on media fakery. They will readily believe that military black ops teams conducted complex building demolitions and murdered thousands of innocent people, yet to suggest psyops teams edited a few videos in a studio somewhere and had tv networks run them is somehow "kooky". It is funny, when you jump their gates, how clear of an agenda they are working just like mainstream media.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0148yz5
Avery, Jones, Fetzer... etc etc etc...
:rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

reel.deal wrote:Image
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0148yz5
Avery, Jones, Fetzer... etc etc etc...
:rolleyes:
Mike Rudin of the BBC is just another shill producing 911 rubbish.
jamesensor

Unread post by jamesensor »

I'm just a recent viewer of this forum and I'm not into research as you guys do. But one thing I can add is a simple person's look over the researchers and the opposition:

Facing very shady releases and so much controlled media proofs of the events, some people may wonder and question it. What harm does it? Just a group trying to cast some light over the events? What's wrong with this? I mention this because there are so many videos around overwhelmed with hate comments trying to silence every attempt to seek out a "deeper" truth. In fact, if the official statements are a lie, we all benefit from it, right? There: guilt y party found at last! At least that's what I think...

And the main argument is: "people suffer" with this. What about the WW2 documentaries with jews in concentration camps? All those images... isn't that also "offensive" to the holocaust survivors? But the mainstream idea there is to "expose" "expose" "expose"... by the logic of the haters, everything about WW2 should be buried and forgotten, right?

Research doesn't hurt. And by what I've seen around, some supposedly friends of sister cousin daughter-in law that knew a victim from 9/11 don't really show up with proof. If it were me, people asking me about it, I'd definitively get some evidence to back it up, and truly, the questioning of it wouldn't hurt me. I've lost relatives and even friends and I have some evidence of it and I wouldn't mind showing them. A pic, a video, some old ones, whatever, I wouldn't mind finding them.

And the so call shills and truthers, new terms to me, so... my first thought when I read those: gta san andreas radio... some radio programs talking about conspiracy in a pathetic way that most people just get used to it. Nobody takes it serious. Could "shills and truthers" act in the same way?

Ok, just my 2 cents to the topic... regards all :)
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

jamesensor wrote: And the so call shills and truthers, new terms to me, so... my first thought when I read those: gta san andreas radio... some radio programs talking about conspiracy in a pathetic way that most people just get used to it. Nobody takes it serious. Could "shills and truthers" act in the same way?

The point of the shills and their truther followers is to create a paradigm of discussion which is fundamentally flawed in facts and logic. This discussion, however, will include bits of actual good information to retain its surface credibility to the "truther".

The result of this is the creation of an alternate reality which sounds like the truth for the uninformed open-minded listener (truther), and to the uninformed close-minded listener (just about everybody else) just sounds crazy. Perfect balance of deception.

This is what the shills/perps strive to achieve.
Last edited by upstream on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

upstream wrote:
jamesensor wrote: And the so call shills and truthers, new terms to me, so... my first thought when I read those: gta san andreas radio... some radio programs talking about conspiracy in a pathetic way that most people just get used to it. Nobody takes it serious. Could "shills and truthers" act in the same way?

The point of the shills and their truther followers is to create a paradigm of discussion which is fundamentally flawed in facts and logic. This discussion though will include bits of actual good information to retain its surface credibility to the "truther".

The result of this is the creation of an alternate reality which sounds like the truth for the uninformed open-minded listener (truther), and to the uninformed close-minded listener (just about everybody else) just sounds crazy. Perfect balance of deception.

This is what the shills/perps strive to achieve.
Perfect summary, upstream!
A pile of crap wrapped in a thin veneer of truth to pass a superficial 'smell test' works on too many, unfortunately.
jamesensor

Unread post by jamesensor »

Thanks for clearing that maat.. yes, confusion, that's the purpose.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

I think the Bush administration was meant to fail too. Then people would call for a messiah and Obama was put into place. Then controlled opposition would reveal that Obama is part of the game too. He's one of them. "THEY" are everywhere and are controlling the world. Now, people are calling for Ron Paul, the second messiah who is supposed to deliver us from the first false messiah. It's all a big game.

I was out renting movies the other day and I passed by the movie The Box with Cameron Diaz and James Marsden. On the cover it said "You are the experiment" and it occurred to me that maybe all of this is a giant experiment in mind control. All of it. They're playing with people's beliefs of good vs evil with the whole Illuminati conspiracy. They're playing with people's underlying racism by first telling us it was muslims and now it's the jews/zionist. They're playing with people's fear of alien invasions with David Icke and his reptilian theories. I think it's a giant mind fuck.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JamieK wrote:They're playing with people's underlying racism by first telling us it was muslims and now it's the jews/zionist. (...)
I think it's a giant mind fuck.
As much as I would like to think so (as an idealist wishing we were all equal on this World) I have problems with your stance of putting muslims and jews on the same plane - with regard to this mind fuck. Just to be down to Earth, I'll say that the latter seem to control fairly extensively the media - which is the main 'defendant' discussed on this forum. So yeah, it may all well be a "giant mind fuck" - but don't we know more or less (or fairly well) what sort of people are behind the Mind Fuck Plan? Are they anonymous? Unidentifiable? Nah. I think it's pretty easy to pick out the most destructive bugs currently infesting our potentially wonderful World with their convoluted/wicked mind tricks. And those bugs are certainly not only Jewish, and much less only Muslim (or American or British) - only a multinational 'human-being' category made out of a sorry bunch of crass, repulsive and power-obsessed pricks.

In my ideal "INTERNATIONAL WORLD CRIMES TRIBUNAL", I expect to see defendants from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
JamieK wrote:They're playing with people's underlying racism by first telling us it was muslims and now it's the jews/zionist. (...)
I think it's a giant mind fuck.
As much as I would like to think so (as an idealist wishing we were all equal on this World) I have problems with your stance of putting muslims and jews on the same plane - with regard to this mind fuck. Just to be down to Earth, I'll say that the latter seem to control fairly extensively the media - which is the main 'defendant' discussed on this forum. So yeah, it may all well be a "giant mind fuck" - but don't we know more or less (or fairly well) what sort of people are behind the Mind Fuck Plan? Are they anonymous? Unidentifiable? Nah. I think it's pretty easy to pick out the most destructive bugs currently infesting our potentially wonderful World with their convoluted/wicked mind tricks. And those bugs are certainly not only Jewish, and much less only Muslim (or American or British) - only a multinational 'human-being' category made out of a sorry bunch of crass, repulsive and power-obsessed pricks.

In my ideal "INTERNATIONAL WORLD CRIMES TRIBUNAL", I expect to see defendants from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I could name a few, Bush, Kissinger, the man acting in the office of "pope", Blair, LizardBreath von Battenberg Goethe (aka the woman acting in the office of "queen of england"). With this lot we might not have the actual perps but after a spot of harmless waterboarding they might reluctantly give us the skinny on who the real culprits are.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Simon, do you think the jews are the ones at the top doing this or are they being controlled by another group?
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

I have just recently stumbled onto my conclusion about parts of the alternative media being controlled.
Strange illogical things that went on at Edge Media in the UK-these thoughts lingered until in the autumn a two hour special with Ian R Crane who had previously been seen on September 11 2011 wearing a black sweat shirt with the AV II visible for the camera-the "II" representing the twin towers. In the two hour special at the end-the cameras kept rolling to show Crane and presenter Alex G with smug looks on their faces and the presenter put the thumbs up-to say "we did a good job".
I since did a blog which i turned into a video-it is amatuerish but it is my honest perpetration- i made a video also about "The Liege Fake event" which is a bit more professional and more pleasing to the eye. I did a video version of "controlled opposition"
with text for people who may not understand my North East accent.
I have at least 4 youtube channels which show various genres of music videos i have created. The gobzmacked channel is a bit weird-so-what the hell-for me the mainstream media is weird beyond comprehension. Yes, it is true, hardly any of the alternative media has covered the vicsims theory-i have seen Richard D Hall cover it on Richplanet.net Tv.

Anonymous is a prime example of Controlled Opposition-the occupy movement which knows not what it is protesting about and the Uk riots with well-dressed rioters interviewed and identity hidden.

I would like to comment on the Oslo/Utoya Island and similar fake events in the near . I have been onto this since day one-at first i knew something was wrong about it but it took a youtube friend to reveal it to me. Not many people in the truth movement are aware of this Controlled Opposition and Hoax Cult-they need to be woken up again. The elite may have underhandedly assisted in the skullduggery to create "Divide and Conquer" in the truth movement-they have all areas covered.
If i could add?
I think Simvik as the new footage in the court from feb 6 2012 looks more like an actor now-he was never Breivik-i know that but i think they have released this footage to counter previous reaction to the absurd video appearance of Simvik with his photoshopped face. To me they have used an actor from a foreign obscure country-an actor who does not know Norwegian language and who would appear to be unpredictable and flawed for good effect.

[Youtube]"gobzmacked"[/Youtube]
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

JamieK wrote:Simon, do you think the jews are the ones at the top doing this or are they being controlled by another group?
The jews were enslaved prisoners in Egypt for 400 years, say 1650-1250 BC, and then, thanks to Moses, escaped to the Holy Land east of Sinai, according to history books. Moses was also a jew but a pharaonic princess had found little jew Moses in a little straw boat in the Nile when he was a baby ... so he was brought up to become a pharaonic prince ... and maybe a pharao ... Ramses III.
The whole fairy tale sounds like a very early psy-op 3 250+ years ago!
Evidently there is no evidence of any jewish slaves in the Nile valley 1650-1250 BC! The Egyptian history from 3000 BC to today is very well documented but ... no jewish slave prisoners. Anytime. Anywhere. And not in Egypt (the Nile Valley).
My Egyptian friends think Moses (a pharaonic prince) just encouraged some Egyptians to colonize the Holy Land ... and Moses did it with all sorts of psy-op tricks like getting stone tables from God dropping down from the sky, messages that these poor Egyptians were a selected people (by God), and so on. Pure 1250 BC Hollywood!
Moses then went on to become Ramses III and went to visit his 'jewish' colons in the Holy Land ... to show that he, Ramses III, was God's representative on Earth.
Maybe the show is still going on? My Egyptian friends told me that in 1948 the creation of Israel was not so bad. Their cousins (the jews) were just coming back ... and the British were kicked out ... all very welcome. Then the civil war started in Palestine ... and is still going on ... and few cares any more that the killing goes on and on. Sad.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JamieK wrote:Simon, do you think the jews are the ones at the top doing this or are they being controlled by another group?
Sorry, JamieK - for late reply (I just bumped into your question today)

Another group? I wonder who that would be.

The "Occult Nordic Congregation of Forest Trolls"? "Reptilian Aliens hiding in Afghani caves"? :P

Seriously now: As someone focusing on the media control of this planet, I would find it extremely funny (yet pretty much unlikely) to find out that all those media/Hollywood CEO's are just obedient puppets employed by some higher entity so infinitely more clever/refined/stealthy/intelligent/anonymous - than those arrogant CEO's themselves!

Just as a teaser question: Do you think that waterboarding Henry Kissinger would only yield the useless confessions of a puppet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

This said, do I believe a bunch of arrogant social misfits have taken control of this planet? Yes I do. Do I really care what their racial/religious background is? No. Do I believe this bunch of subhuman money-and-control-obsessed monkeys really care (among themselves) about their respective racial/religious backgrounds? No. They'll just scoop up any like-minded social misfits into their deranged world-control scheme. Someone needs to stop them from turning this planet into a sorry madhouse.

i believe we are all doing our part - right here on this forum. Let's keep it up.