9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 12:12 AM wrote:

But you are on shaky ground, whichever one of you called him Father Twink, and you should apologize.
Apologize ?

To whom ?... :huh:
And how ?

Perhaps by writing a tribute directly to Father Judge on CNN?
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1617.html

You'll be sure to cheer him up - up there in his lonely, celestial heavenliness : the poor bastard only has 2 lousy tributes for Dog's sake !

AND they both stink !
He is giving last rites and he is taken to the promised land. The first funeral of many in the land -- a pastor, a fireman, a friend to all of man.

Linda Stonebraker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked like such a warm, caring man. I wish i knew him when he was alive. Whenever I see his face on TV, I cry.

Amy Wohl

Isn't the man hugely popular down in Manhattan ?
http://www.artaid.org/mychal_judge_walk.html

ps : Please don't insult Godzilla for being more polite and lucid than yourself.
Thanks
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 12:12 AM wrote: You know Godzilla, you're really starting to be a big bore here.

You call yourself a depth researcher? OMG, you spotted the man viewing Father Judge's coffin-laid body is carrying an overnighter! You are the clairvoyant! Maybe it's because Judge is laid out in the Friary in the West 30's, a few short blocks away from Penn Station?

Only one word describes your analysis of the shadow: stupid. Whatever is causing the shadow across his head continues in a straight line darkening the arm of the fireman's turnout coat. It is leaving a small amount of side-burn hair undiscolored for you to make a comparison. What do you think is causing the distinct shadow across his mouth and chin? Doesn't that carry the same value as the hair shadow?

As far as whether this all constitutes pixel "vibration," or "bleed" I'll leave it up to all you 8KB-image experts.

But you are on shaky ground, whichever one of you called him Father Twink, and you should apologize. Whoever made the asinine comments about, "for God's sake tuck in his shirt" has never dealt with the realities of a dead body. These are cheap comments beneath human dignity and they leave me feeling disgusted. Grow up quick kids, and get back on track.
Steve,

One more Bullshiiit post from you and you are going to get warned and I hope you get that.

Don't ever attack long time friends and researchers you don't know anything about on this forum.

The Father pictures is photoshopped like crazy and if you want to spend time trying to find shadows in Fake pictures you are doing what the OODA loop is designed for, just try to find realty in a fake world.

Best
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Fr Mychal Judge

Worked for: FDNY
Originally from:
Resided in: Manhattan
School:
College:

http://www.irishtribute.com/tributes/vi ... 37347.html
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

So you can work with a few more KB's than you're used to.

Simon, when you don't like a post you just take it down? Your own as well as others? Where was KSA when I needed him?!

Somebody over on YouTube has contacted me privately asking for Fred's email. I asked why they didn't join the new board and ask him directly themselves and they said they didn't join boards with malware.

Anyway, my computer has never been working better! So thank you. I learned, just don't download the Adobe updater! It goes away after a few days.

So, dduck is your enforcer?

I'm pretty good at what I do. It didn't take long to figure out you're not who you presented yourself to be in Rome.

I think it best if we pursue separate research tracks.

exit stage right.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 02:15 PM wrote: So you can work with a few more KB's than you're used to.

Simon, when you don't like a post you just take it down? Your own as well as others? Where was KSA when I needed him?!

Somebody over on YouTube has contacted me privately asking for Fred's email. I asked why they didn't join the new board and ask him directly themselves and they said they didn't join boards with malware.

Anyway, my computer has never been working better! So thank you. I learned, just don't download the Adobe updater! It goes away after a few days.

So, dduck is your enforcer?

I'm pretty good at what I do. It didn't take long to figure out you're not who you presented yourself to be in Rome.

I think it best if we pursue separate research tracks.
Wait, don't go! You didn't get a chance to explain which of the five versions of Father Mychal Judge's death carries the most merit and why:

1. Died inside tower giving last rites, moved to his church by instant attendants who left him there and went away
2. Died outside of tower giving last rites when debris falls on him, moved to his church by instant attendants who left him there and went away
3. Died immediately at the steps of his church after debris fell on him
4. Died inside towers running from falling debris
5. Murdered in a ritual which showed his real death in an otherwise completely faked movie "9|11"

I think you said it was number 5 before and that 9|11 is actually a snuff film - meaning it showed real murder for the twisted pleasure of the film creators and endorsers.

However, besides the research of that confusing scene, might this "death" have been completely fabricated in order to legitimize all other vicsims? Thought:

In other words, if they can "prove" Mychal Judge was a real person (with nothing short of a propaganda movie) and was killed - but purposely leave his death open to so much endless interpretation - might they cause people to apply that kind of thinking to all the fabricated people and thus create endless debate about how the vicsims "died" ?

Nobody ever gets out of the Official 9/11 Drama Triangle and thus never comes to the rightful conclusion that nobody may have died at all because everyone is arguing over fake pictures and video - as well as witness/friend/family plants who rapidly surround avid researchers ... such as yourself!
hoi.polloi

Father Mychal Judge: Icon in a Can
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... judge.html

Who Gets The Last Laugh Now?
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... h-now.html

Highlighting a Father Mychal Judge Update
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... pdate.html

(Steve, post the non-truncated links in the next few minutes and I will correct your post so the links work and then delete all these "correction" messages.)

... Steve?
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 12:12 AM wrote: whichever one of you called him Father Twink, and you should apologize. Whoever made the asinine comments about, "for God's sake tuck in his shirt" has never dealt with the realities of a dead body. These are cheap comments beneath human dignity and they leave me feeling disgusted. Grow up quick kids, and get back on track.
No.

You have no idea what "realities" I've dealt with in my life.

You're left feeling disgusted? Who cares?

Get back on track? Who's track, yours?

Again, who cares.

PS: the quote was: " for christ's sake..." So take notice that "christ's" was
not capitalized. Deal with it.
stevenwarran

Prozac, you are a cheap commentator beneath my sense of human dignity, and you leave me feeling disgusted, and I care about that. But I don't care what your sense of a higher power is because the "realities " you've "dealt with in my life" are obviously of the substandard, unpleasant variety. That is not a track I care to follow, but you're welcome to take godzilla and dduck---whoever the f*** they happen to be---with you.
simonshack
Administrator

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 02:15 PM wrote:

FYI :

The 2 posts removed were:

- A post of mine asking "stevenwarran" to identify himself in such a manner that I could verify if he was the same individual that I hosted in my house a few weeks ago.

- A reply by "stevenwarran" which failed to provide a response/verification of the above request. It also contained a slanderous remark which - if indeed "stevenwarran" was the person I met - only reflected poorly on himself.

So the removal of these posts was basically to avoid any embarassement to my ex-friend. I fully realize that this odd, stevenwarran drama-episode has left many real friends baffled over here. I'm in two minds about commenting on all this right now - may do so in the near future. All I'll say is that "stevenwarran's" last comment ("It didn't take long to figure out you're not who you presented yourself to be in Rome") best applies to him - even if it took me a little longer to figure out. It is certainly the most ironic phrase I've read in a very long time... :rolleyes:

It's altogether a sad story - but I guess you get to experience all kinds of weirdness in this line of work... <_<

Now - let's get back on topic : "9/11 and September Clues" - thanks all ! :)
stevenwarran

What Simon, old friend! Am I not to be banned forthwith? My "slanderous" remark was heartfelt, and impeccably honest---if lacking in impulse control. If it had no reality in your life or consciousness than it would have been like water off a duck's back.

Or Dammi's back, that is.

What can I say to make you love me again Simon? Remember our night at Rocca de Papa, when we skipped along the cobblestones through the rain? (Oh no, I published that evening's details back on movement.org.)

How about the word-for-word inscription in the Guggenheim book? ["September 11th Clues"]

The price of the bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue label? [U.S.250]

I was as good a guest as you were a host Simon, and you were a really, really great host. Thanx.

Stop! In the name of love, stop! I implore you!

[Now you're making me feel schizophrenic even to myself! "Sometimes I sound like I know what I'm talking about, other times I seem to doubt my own story..."]

Maybe we'll kiss and make up before Milan. I was planning on getting a suite for you and hoi, and Theresa, and...ummm...I didn't take notes...Sonia? Sylvia?

Ban me you fool! Ban me this instant! This can't be good for 9/11 truth! Something has to give! I can't take it anymore! Goodbye cruel world! Argh...exit stage left.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Steve,

Bullshiiit post Nr.2 and you now have your first warning and you will not get another one.

If you need to nurser your narcissistic side, do that somewhere else.

As of now, your posting on this forum is just a lot of word salad and we don't need it.

Next time you make a drama queen BS post I will ban you, not Simon. Get it?

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

stevenwarran 4 Oct 29 2009, 06:46 PM wrote: Goodbye cruel world! Argh...exit stage left.
Good Heavens....

I dearly hope you're not from the ol' Ace Baker school, Stevie dear ! :D

p.s. : Dduck has also been my guest, more than once - and Hoi has been my guest for several months now. None have shown the petulant attitude that you're now displaying. They have my trust and they - or I - will ban anyone disrupting the research discussed and developed in this forum.
stevenwarran

Simon, or dduck, if you threaten me again, I will tell my story on my blog for historical purposes, and that will include Simon and hoi's full names and contact information, along with some very flattering photographic images of all of us that you can dissect for photoshoppery. And now you have had your first warning. You will not receive another.

I am not Killtown's Secret Archive. I am developing the historical record. I am impeccably honest, while you, Mr. Duck, are a Walt Disney cartoon character.

Your move.
hoi.polloi

Posted on Oct 29 2009, 07:45 PM

Simon, or dduck, if you threaten me again, I will tell my story on my blog for historical purposes, and that will include Simon and hoi's full names and contact information, along with some very flattering photographic images of all of us that you can dissect for photoshoppery. And now you have had your first warning. You will not receive another.

I am not Killtown's Secret Archive. I am developing the historical record. I am impeccably honest, while you, Mr. Duck, are a Walt Disney cartoon character.

Your move.

Posted on Oct 29 2009, 09:22 PM

awww...poor little emasculated duck...

quack

Wow. You act nice enough to spend a bunch of money inviting me and Simon to some nice restaurants and you act respectful of my Vicsim Report and I even said you could take personal pictures of me walking around Frascati and Rome as long as you kept them personal and not share them - but now you are running around insulting everybody on this board, saying crazy things and "threatening" us with your ability to be nasty and mean.
simonshack
Administrator

WOW !

Looks like the (huge) monthly bandwith limit we have for

IS EXCEEDED once again !

That's very good news. The whole world is watching, it seems... :) I'll have to fork out another few bucks to increase the bandwith limit once again !...