Toronto Quake & G20

All other news and developments related to 9/11
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

SOL: Is there some reason you can't group your string of mockeries within your original posting? Or do you just enjoy wasting as much space as you can?

Stopped straw manning my argument which seems to be the only thing you guys do on this forum.

Why don't you f#ck off then?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

sparkoflife 4 Jun 30 2010, 10:51 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Jun 30 2010, 02:05 AM wrote: What did you witness first hand, if you don't mind me asking? Kind of a busy week for you wasn't it, what with earthquakes and all.

Did you actually watch any of the videos? People who were commenting on the live stream might have disagreed with your claim that the TV footage was kosher! I too had my doubts aboot some of it!

ImageImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJIzWbOzdw
What is this video link you posted ??

I want to see supposed "fake video" not some idiot talking nonsense about the "new world order"

please help me out.
You didn't answer my question! What did you witness first hand?

By the way, I'm the only person who mentioned "fake", in relation to the comments I was reading on the live stream!

"There were scores of people commenting of the footage as it was happening. If you eliminate the trolls and jew baiters most were agreed that they were looking at FAKE footage"

I wasn't logged in, I couldn't comment!

1.1 billion on security for the G20 was the point of the video!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

In order to prevent unnecessary bickering here I would presently like to propose a few - hopefully clarifying - definitions of news fakery, insomuch as we understand the word 'fakery' in its widest meaning and its multifaceted manifestations.

1.REAL-WORLD NEWS FAKERY:
'Real-world fakery' can be precisely exemplified by these black-hooded 'vandals' routinely infesting G8 and G20 meetings. I have personally seen them in action in Florence and Paris. In Genoa (G8 of July 2001), they were seen by a friend of mine walking inside a police station, chatting in friendly terms with police officers. They are called "The Black-Blocks" here by the European newsmedia and, yes, they do exist and smash windows and police cars all over the place. They are very real but we may well call them 'real-world fakes' as they are in the business of deception: most TV viewers are of course led to associate them with ALL the real, peaceful street protesters. And they will go: "Oh my God! Look look!- those peaceniks are just horrible and violent thugs!...Shame on them!"Yet, no video manipulation is required here. The staged real-world events are just captured on film by dedicated videocrews and aired on TV to outrage the public.

2.COMBO NEWS-FAKERY:
A great example of what I'd call "Combo-Fakery' is the cretinous trick Berlusconi pulled off here in Italy some time ago: He was supposedly hit on the nose by a marble-statuette thrown by a "madman" (one Massimo Tartaglia who was actually absolved in court today on the grounds of his unstable mental health...) In this case, the real event (with Berlusconi acting out of a script) was filmed by a dedicated video crew, but some retouching of the real video was needed to insert a hazy 'white wake'(representing the flying statuette) hitting Berlusconi's lower chin(the trajectory was WAY wrong and his nose seemed untouched..). Silly - but just as effective: most Italians bought it.

3.TOTAL FAKERY:
I would group into the "total fakery" category any photograph/video which is either heavily doctored or manufactured from scratch like a digital artwork or like Hollywood-grade animation movies. (well, huh, let me see ...oh yeah: Just like the 9/11 imagery!).

My point is: There are several ways and techniques to feed deception to the public - but the menu is not always the same. It would be stupid of the news media to employ the same techniques all the time! Therefore, we really don't need to argue between ourselves about what sort of ingredients are used for any given event.
http://www.septemberclues.org
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

brianv @ Jun 30 2010, 11:22 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Jun 30 2010, 10:51 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Jun 30 2010, 02:05 AM wrote: What did you witness first hand, if you don't mind me asking? Kind of a busy week for you wasn't it, what with earthquakes and all.

Did you actually watch any of the videos? People who were commenting on the live stream might have disagreed with your claim that the TV footage was kosher! I too had my doubts aboot some of it!

ImageImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJIzWbOzdw
What is this video link you posted ??

I want to see supposed "fake video" not some idiot talking nonsense about the "new world order"

please help me out.
You didn't answer my question! What did you witness first hand?

By the way, I'm the only person who mentioned "fake", in relation to the comments I was reading on the live stream!

"There were scores of people commenting of the footage as it was happening. If you eliminate the trolls and jew baiters most were agreed that they were looking at FAKE footage"

I wasn't logged in, I couldn't comment!

1.1 billion on security for the G20 was the point of the video!
I was on a balcony at Peter and Queen street. One street over from where the 3rd police car was set on fire. I was watching from a 6 floor apartment. We had the CP24 news going as I was looking down over Queen street. Nothing was faked. It's that simple. No computer graphics, no models, no CGIs, No sims, ect. It WAS a complete war zone down there. No matter how flashy the lights look and how much it bleeds, there was no fakery involved here. Just "REAL WORLD NEWS FAKERY" like simon explained.
sparkoflife

sparkoflife @ Jun 30 2010, 11:06 PM wrote: Video/Photographic Proof that Shows Provocateur Cop In Toronto’s G20 Summit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeG_t9ab ... r_embedded

What is this fake too ?? lol.
Either way. Can we all agree this video is very telling...

The "Black Block" dressed 'anarchist' running into the police line and being protected ??

The city is going to have an inquiry into the event. I'm sure they are going to give us some pre-text for another large event, using these 'anarchists' as domestic terrorists.
sparkoflife

D.Duck @ Jun 24 2010, 11:21 AM wrote: Piper, LordTsu and SparkOfLife,

I hope you guys are Ok.

Did you or anyone you know see army choppers in the air before the quake?

D.Duck
Yes I did see helicopters in the air moments before it happened, so did a few of my friends.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sparkoflife 4 Jun 30 2010, 09:45 PM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Jun 30 2010, 04:34 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Jun 29 2010, 10:06 PM wrote: These videos are all 100% real btw.

I was down there and witnessed alot of this stuff first hand.

Anyone who claims these are "fake videos" is just misinformed 100%

The actions may have been staged, but they are not "fake videos"

Plain and simple.

I understand you are vouching for this sort of thing being real, but when you make statements like 100% this or that it doesn't give your words a lot of credibility. Careful with that. Did the rolling banners and station identities happen to be built into your camera -- the camera you used to take all this footage you can vouch for?
What are you talking about ??

Did I mention anything about the news video ??

I was down there, all the amateur video i've seen, there is people I KNOW within the shots of atleast one of them...

I guess my friends are in on it eh ??

Give me a break...

Did I 'vouche' for the news ?? No, I didn't.

The amateur video. Stopped straw manning my argument which seems to be the only thing you guys do on this forum.

Pathetic.
Straw man arguments is all we do? That's not true, and you know that's not true. Why would you say such a thing, then add "pathetic"? Who or what are you calling pathetic?

You can't just say something like "this is 100% real and everyone who disagrees is 100% misinformed" on a forum like this, where that kind of comment can start a big argument, and then accuse people who question you of being pathetic.

Perhaps on forums we all have a tendency to over-react to one another. But you're the one who was "absolutely not mistaken" about holograms and pods not too long ago. So would you care to clarify your position on that now or would you prefer to leave the aspect of yourself that misuses absolutist language off our forum?

You may have noticed I never actually said any of the footage was fake -- I was just making a sarcastic question to try to nudge you in the right direction -- which is to always leave room for other people audibly and verbosely doubting everything you say. That is our right here, even though we had to work really hard to make that space.

You may be confusing "straw man arguments" - setting up a fictional enemy to tear down as a show - for actual insults. That is, unless you yourself are made of straw - which may be entirely possible, I must leave room for doubt - our arguments with you (and any other person, real or fake, who posts here) are the opposite of that. They are true debates over whether something is real or not.

In this particular case, you can't prove what you believe happened so you are offended by our doubts and that is fine. But if we are offended back, don't act so surprised.

For my part, I believe the G20 coverage does not strongly resemble the CGI 9/11 stuff (I haven't looked that closely, but a cursory glance tells me it is not as chock full of fakery); like I mentioned before, I think it is more like typical old-fashioned news show spin. And the amateur stuff seems fairly innocuous as well. So you should not be so upset with me! But I won't tell you how to emote of course. Just warn you again. Careful with the absolutist language. :P