Toronto Quake & G20

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

The news reported that the earthquake hit from Toronto all the way to New York, if I remember correctly. I live in Detroit, my parents felt the house shake but I didn’t feel a thing, it was so mild I thought it was a gun shot. I guess when wicked people get together; the forces of nature react violently.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am moving a couple links that sparkoflife posted in the fake news thread:

I know from personal experience how much these protest events are portrayed incorrectly. First of all, secret police are constantly flanking the side lines and carrying cameras. Many weird people appear in private peaceful march groups and those groups try to identify and get those people away but they infiltrate peacefully, then obnoxiously act out for any news crews nearby.

The news itself seems to work in concert with those people. There is also usually a group of masked people, usually military in appearance, with disguises like "hoodlums" who smash Macy's windows. (I always wondered why it was Macy's shop windows?)

People with more regular experience organizing protests for people who want their voices heard have to constantly struggle against the inequities of the so-called rules of the peaceful assemblages, which more resemble psyops on those who aren't at the protests, or for those peaceful sideliners who get confused by the psyop tactics.

As for the footage, these days, it's hard to tell what is filtered and cut out, but there is less likely to be complete fakery in such an event due to the sheer amount of cameras now regularly at these things. The fakery is probably controlled in small sections before seamlessly dispersed into the crowd. A lot of spy sh#t going on. It's very frustrating and it is not democratic. The police are always for the spooky psyopers instead of for the people. It's maddening.

And this isn't even to mention the stormtroopers firing tear gas and deliberately escalating things by enclosing peaceful walkers, which - it seems - is now some sort of disgusting tradition instead of any sort of emergency move.

The media reports bad numbers, films obvious idiots - sometimes adding photoshopped cartoon villain hoodlums ninjas into newspaper photos, as I've seen in Italy - and always, without fail declares the protesters have "clashed" with the police, as if the police have not consistently played provocateur ... which they do.

About 90% of the real violence that eventually occurs from all this is pinnable to irresponsible and often completely stupid police response to peaceful marchers. The rest is probably 1% real political violence and 9% police/agents pretending to be protesters.

Having said that, I don't know anything about this particular event. I just wanted to give a bit of my personal perspective knowing high ranking police officers and high ranking protest organizers ... for those who are going to be worried by this footage.
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

"CAMERAS ARE APART OF THE SPECTACLE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apvCHIGr ... r_embedded

Why do these vandals have the same shoes as the police? TORONTO G20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgFsqry6LQ

Why were vandals allowed to smash windows on Yonge St unchecked, with no police anywhere near?

Why were police cars abandoned on Queen St W?

Why were the police cars on Queen St W. allowed to burn for almost 20 minutes before the fire dept. arrived?

The Provocateurs’ Combat Boots

Below another operative throws what appears to be a rock at another Starbucks window.

Take a close look at the upturned boot.

This is a brand new (? recently issued) very distinctive deep black colour combat boot. Note as at Montebello, the special thick heavy corrugated soles plus what appears to be some reinforcement of the upper forefoot area. Also note the mismatched black and white socks. Is this a recognition code to their uniformed colleagues? The nice heavy shiny new belt also appears to be part of a uniform.

Here is another ‘black bloc’ operative stomping on the roof of a Toronto Police car. Where are the police? He is obviously being “allowed” to trash the vehicle to create what will become the signature media images of the event - burning police cars in Toronto. But stamping on shattered glass and plastic is pretty hard on your shoes.

But his shoes can obviously take it because he is wearing the same brand new distinctive black combat boots as the Starbucks rock throwing provocateur above (go to the Globe and Mail url to see the higher resolution original photo). Note the same thick soles with the deep corrugations visible in an enlargement as a scalloping of the front bottom outer edge of the uplifted left shoe.

The Armoured Police Boots ? They Are The Same Shoes!

Now check the uniformed armoured police boots. Note once again the thick heavy corrugated soles and deep black colour.

Here is one in close-up. It is clearly the same boot as the ‘black bloc’ provocateurs are wearing. It too is brand new and shiny as in recently issued for today’s duty

Here are more of the armoured police boots.

Below is yet a closer view of the armoured police boots. This picture shows the upper part of the shoes more clearly. The police are also wearing what appears to be an additional protective spat module which is strapped on over the shoe’s upper front forefoot area. This looks like an extra equipment add-on to, and not an integral part of, the ‘civilian’ version of the shoe, which is otherwise identical to the police shoes in design, features and colour.

And in close-up

http://sparkoflifemedia.com/why-do-thes ... ronto-g20/
sparkoflife

sparkoflife

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

sparkoflife @ Jun 28 2010, 04:19 PM wrote:

This is a brand new (? recently issued) very distinctive deep black colour combat boot. Note as at Montebello, the special thick heavy corrugated soles plus what appears to be some reinforcement of the upper forefoot area. Also note the mismatched black and white socks. Is this a recognition code to their uniformed colleagues? The nice heavy shiny new belt also appears to be part of a uniform.

Well spotted, SOL.

The shaved sideburns and oafish police haircut, never-before-worn too-tight clothes, silly cuffs substituting for the police's tied trouser legs, and pudgy donut-eating demeanor also scream out "hey, look at me, I'm an undercover cop!"

Who knew that Starbucks-hating anarchists go out and buy shiny new clothes before every G-20 summit?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Somebody posted a Canadian Television live feed to the "riot" the other night. I watched for about an hour. It [the footage] consisted of acid looped sequences, police statements which denounced the anarchists, the criminals, the mobs. which were at the end of the block and ready to tear the town up. There was only one thing wrong - there were NO rioters or protesters to be seen anywhere! They never appeared. There were scores of people commenting of the footage as it was happening. If you eliminate the trolls and jew baiters most were agreed that they were looking at FAKE footage and were agreed that the "black bloc" who burnt two Police cars and smashed a Stirf#ck's window were in fact the Canadian Police.

http://www.justin.tv/canadiantelevision/videos

He has another identical pair of socks in his drawer I suspect! :huh:
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

http://www.justin.tv/canadiantelevision/videos

That is some painful viewing.

Re planted trouble makers, some spluttering presenter garbles from script,

"It's the wolves in sheeps clothing who hide behind these crowds that have got experience in inciting or hiding behind the anonimity of a mob..." who can cause problems.

Hear hear.

Lot's of worried presenters pumping up the fear factor. What happened to the political voice/opinion, or isn't there any? It's so transparent, but then the lie is so old that folks have taken it for the truth; political opinion = protest = activism = troublemaker = stay at home. I'm off to bathe my temples in eua de cologne.
sparkoflife

These videos are all 100% real btw.

I was down there and witnessed alot of this stuff first hand.

Anyone who claims these are "fake videos" is just misinformed 100%

The actions may have been staged, but they are not "fake videos"

Plain and simple.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What did you witness first hand, if you don't mind me asking? Kind of a busy week for you wasn't it, what with earthquakes and all.

Did you actually watch any of the videos? People who were commenting on the live stream might have disagreed with your claim that the TV footage was kosher! I too had my doubts aboot some of it!

ImageImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJIzWbOzdw
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sparkoflife 4 Jun 29 2010, 10:06 PM wrote: These videos are all 100% real btw.

Plain and simple.

I understand you are vouching for this sort of thing being real, but when you make statements like 100% this or that it doesn't give your words a lot of credibility. Careful with that. Did the rolling banners and station identities happen to be built into your camera -- the camera you used to take all this footage you can vouch for?
sparkoflife

hoi.polloi @ Jun 30 2010, 04:34 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Jun 29 2010, 10:06 PM wrote: These videos are all 100% real btw.

Plain and simple.

I understand you are vouching for this sort of thing being real, but when you make statements like 100% this or that it doesn't give your words a lot of credibility. Careful with that. Did the rolling banners and station identities happen to be built into your camera -- the camera you used to take all this footage you can vouch for?
What are you talking about ??

Did I mention anything about the news video ??

I was down there, all the amateur video i've seen, there is people I KNOW within the shots of atleast one of them...

I guess my friends are in on it eh ??

Give me a break...

Did I 'vouche' for the news ?? No, I didn't.

The amateur video. Stopped straw manning my argument which seems to be the only thing you guys do on this forum.

Pathetic.
sparkoflife

brianv @ Jun 30 2010, 02:05 AM wrote: What did you witness first hand, if you don't mind me asking? Kind of a busy week for you wasn't it, what with earthquakes and all.

Did you actually watch any of the videos? People who were commenting on the live stream might have disagreed with your claim that the TV footage was kosher! I too had my doubts aboot some of it!

ImageImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJIzWbOzdw
What is this video link you posted ??

I want to see supposed "fake video" not some idiot talking nonsense about the "new world order"

please help me out.
sparkoflife

OMG

wide-aperture lenses in the rain!!

It must be fake !!

Get a clue guys.

This is fake then right ?? lol ?? Actors ?? CGI models ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar3ruKmMyl8

Throw me a bone.

You are using low-res STREAMED & RECORDED video from the Internet.

Find me the HD videos of these shots before you make any claims about them being "fake video"

What a joke.
sparkoflife

Video/Photographic Proof that Shows Provocateur Cop In Toronto’s G20 Summit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeG_t9ab ... r_embedded

What is this fake too ?? lol.