Ahmadinejad doubts 9/11 casualties

All other news and developments related to 9/11
nonhocapito

Ahmadinejad doubts 9/11 casualties

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Last outing by Ahmadinejad on 9/11... it seems to be containing a new element: a doubt whether anyone even died on 9/11. I thought (and I kind of still do) that Ahmadinejad was playing a double-game to bring his own country down (so had no real interest in the 9/11 story itself)... Regardless, what's going on here?

this is the AFP article
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... cb1919.2a1
"We have hundreds of unanswered questions about the September 11 incident to which they should respond, and we will not back down on this," Ahmadinejad said in the speech marking the start of a housing project outside Tehran.
"If they claim 3,000 people were killed on September 11, they (the perpetrators) should be identified and executed.
but on Repubblica.it I find the same news item
http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2010/10 ... 70838/?rss
and it comes with a more revealing comment by the author of the article:
Stavolta Ahmadinejad si spinge anche oltre: tende una mano a Washington per scovare i responsabili degli attentati alle Torri Gemelle, ma solo dopo che gli Usa avranno provato che la strage del 2001 sia mai davvero avvenuta
Which translates:

"This time Ahmadinejad went even further: he held his hand to Washington to find out the perpetrators of the attacks to the Twin Towers, but only after the USA will have proved that the 2001 mass murder really did happen."

Ahmadinejad probably said more on this, but I can't find the whole speech anywhere...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Here we go, folks...

Iranian president Ahmadinejad doesn't believe 3,000 people died in 9/11 attacks, wants U.S. proof

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... s_wan.html

What a shocking statement ! :P

Hey, wait a minute, the NY DailyNews article also links to a 2008 BBC page :
"A building collapsed and they said 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," he said in 2008. "

Ahmadinejad stated this in 2008??? And we all missed it?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7350830.stm :blink:
http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Maybe they think they can use Ahmadinejad to discredit the research, because he is considered a crazy person in the west, so whatever he comes out to say automatically is worthless. The list of his "claims" in that nydailynews article seem to go along that line.
They don't realize how many people become curious anyhow, and want to know more.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito 4 Oct 3 2010, 01:24 PM wrote: Maybe they think they can use Ahmadinejad to discredit the research, because he is considered a crazy person in the west, so whatever he comes out to say automatically is worthless. The list of his "claims" in that nydailynews article seem to go along that line.
They don't realize how many people become curious anyhow, and want to know more.
I guess that's the plan, nonhocapito...

Just one thing I keep wondering about

Here's the official death toll from the 2008 BBC article (linked above):
"On the fifth anniversary, the names of 2,749 people killed in New York were read out at a ceremony."

And here's the oficial death toll from the 2010 NY Daily News article (linked above):
"2,995 people were killed in the 2001 attacks according to official U.S. records, Reuters reports. Those numbers include victims at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, passengers and crew on four commandeered airplanes, and the 19 hijackers."

Now 2995 - 2749 = 246 ("the 4 flights' passengers minus the hijackers")

What's the deal with that? If my father had died in one of the planes I would stand at Ground Zero every year on September 11 and shout his name at the top of my lungs !!!!
nonhocapito

simonshack 4 Oct 3 2010, 02:38 PM wrote: Here's the official death toll from the 2008 BBC article (linked above):
"On the fifth anniversary, the names of 2,749 people killed in New York were read out at a ceremony."
Same 2,749 weird number given by the BBC in 2006:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5333646.stm
They really do their best to be confusing about the exact number of victims and what happens at the recurrences.

Actually, something weirder. The 2006 article says:
Over three hours, the names of the 2,749 killed there were read out.
The 2008 article says:
On the fifth anniversary, the names of 2,749 people killed in New York were read out at a ceremony.
And then it goes on saying:
"Four or five years ago a suspect event took place in New York," President Ahmadinejad said.
So, is this a 2006 or a 2008 article? :blink:
The google cache seems to have cached it a little later... september 28 2010.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... hi/7350830. class="postlink" target="_blank
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito 4 Oct 3 2010, 01:51 PM wrote:
"Four or five years ago a suspect event took place in New York," President Ahmadinejad said.
So, is this a 2006 or a 2008 article? :blink:
The google cache seems to have cached it a little later... september 28 2010.
"Four OR five years ago" ? :lol:

I guess that Obama is right then; we can't allow that man to walk around with a suitcase full of buttons and nuclear codes ...

But seriously: that BBC article has this heading :

"Page last updated at 16:05 GMT, Wednesday, 16 April 2008 17:05 UK"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7350830.stm

Yet the article is clearly from 2006 since it"s about "the fifth anniversary" of 9/11. I find it outrageous that an article in the BBC archives does not display the DATE ON WHICH IT WAS PUBLISHED ??? :blink:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack 4 Oct 3 2010, 06:47 PM wrote:

But seriously: that BBC article has this heading :

"Page last updated at 16:05 GMT, Wednesday, 16 April 2008 17:05 UK"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7350830.stm

Yet the article is clearly from 2006 since it"s about "the fifth anniversary" of 9/11. I find it outrageous that an article in the BBC archives does not display the DATE ON WHICH IT WAS PUBLISHED ??? :blink:
The same also applies to the BBC's obituaries to the 7/7 vicsims.

Click onto any vicsim's photo & your told when the page was updated (most on the same day, August 3/ 05), but no reference to the date of when the information was first disclosed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/u ... s/victims/

I guess some need more updating than others.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 741147.stm
simonshack
Administrator

Indeed, Antipodean - it seems that the BBC's 7/7 Vicsim stories need 'updating' from time to time...I wonder why?

Nonhocapito,

I just found this article (credited to the Associated Press) on FOX NEWS.com :
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351428,00.html

quote:
... this was the third time in a week that Ahmadinejad questioned the death toll, who was behind the attacks and how it happened. "Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names", Ahmadinejad told Iranians in the holy city of Qom.

And this time, the article is clearly dated " Wednesday, April 16, 2008 ".

So, if we are to believe both the BBC and FOX articles, in the month of April 2008, almost 7 years after 9/11, Ahmadinejad spoke out three times in one week about the missing proof of victims ... but mistakenly said it all happened "Four or five years ago" ? ... :huh:

Can you make any sense out of this?
nonhocapito

simonshack 4 Oct 4 2010, 11:26 AM wrote:
So, if we are to believe both the BBC and FOX articles, in the month of April 2008, almost 7 years after 9/11, Ahmadinejad spoke out three times in one week about the missing proof of victims ... but mistakenly said it all happened "Four or five years ago" ? ... :huh:
I wonder if it is common for these propaganda tools to go and add news items *in the past*, whenever they need to give credit to a story. Of course it is a fairly easy thing to do... as long as you have an open door with search engines and the like. The only problem for them would be when, like in this case, a script distributed contained an error, then the error would be replicated on many news sites without receiving a correction, a comment or variation in natural time, since the time lapsed would be faked.

Anyway, the "four or five years ago" reference of Ahmadinejad seems to be recorded all over the place in april 2008, also repeated by certain blogs (which means nothing in itself):
http://www.google.com/search?name=f&hl= ... ars+ago%22
It must be noticed that in the few websites I found where the article got comments, nobody seem to notice the obvious mistake. What gives?

Here is one infowars.com article that mentions the story
http://www.infowars.com/netanyahu-says- ... d577a4751/

Lo and behold, here is how said article ends (bold not mine):
Unlike Ahmadinejad, activists within the 9/11 truth movement have never questioned the death toll resulting from the attacks, which is a patently ludicrous thing to do, and have worked closely with first responders groups, such as the Feal Good Foundation, and victims families groups (blah blah)
And another:
http://www.infowars.com/ahmadinejads-bu ... -neo-cons/
Ahmadinejad’s bizarre doubting of the official death toll, something which is not shared by the 9/11 truth movement as a whole, is a perfect straw man argument that the establishment can use to shoot down and then tar the rest of the truth movement with the same brush.

"which is a patently ludicrous thing to do"
"something which is not shared by the 9/11 truth movement as a whole"
-- classic clauses :D

I guess regardless this is predated fake news or not, the buffoons immediately knew what use make of it.

The following sentence of Ahmadinejad, as reported in many of those articles, is also strange:
"A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed, whose names were never published." This statement makes no sense, wherever you come from! Names were published, that's pretty much all that happened! So, if this is not censorship on the media part (and he said something like "but real names" instead of "whose names") then Ahmadinejad is either very superficial, or he is deliberately polluting the discourse. The second seems to be more in accord with reality...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I wonder if it is common for these propaganda tools to go and add news items *in the past*, whenever they need to give credit to a story.

Yes!

NARA is guarding the 9/11 footage, is directly connected to MITRE and RAND, etc.

Digital information is malleable information. Retroactive additions to articles are the norm, now. And they call us historical revisionists. Ha ha ha!

That's our modern world.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

"Big Brother, mainstream media, government cover-ups. You want answers? Well so does he. He's Alex Jones on the GCN Radio Network. And now, live from Austin, Texas... Alex Jones."

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to open this broadcast with a very important announcement. The globalist stooges in the alternative media have their marching orders. We've been gathering intelligence on the latest infiltration of the 9/11 truth movement.

As we've seen with the no-planes people, which are.. let me tell you, ladies and gentlemen (Five minute side-tangent rant)..

But it has now become apparent that the IRANIAN GOVERNMENT is running an active counter-intelligence operation in concert with the NeoCons to discredit 9/11 truth. We have firefighters coming public. We have the families coming public. The Jersey Girls.. I, I mean folks, folks we have the former head of the Star Wars program, Bob Bowman coming forward and talking about this. The globalists KNOW that this is a danger to them. They understand how BIG this is. They tried to get us with the no-planes scam back in 06, it didn't work. They try to link us with holocaust denial, it doesn't work. Chris Matthews (two minute side-tangent rant)...

I mean, folks. They HAVE to discredit 9/11 truth. And I've had people in government, inside intelligence tell me, tell me.. that they've seen documents - and this is admitted - that the government is planning to kill 9/11 truth from the inside.

Right now we have an active operation by the Iran Government, Iranian intelligence.. to, to poison people from 9/11 truth, and to distract well-meaning weak-minded or naive people from the real hardcore issues.

I'd like to highlight, what we've identified as, what we've traced as a foreign intelligence front - it's a forum called "Reality Shack". Now, they are pushing the idea that no one died on 9/11. That no airplanes hit the building. That, basically, it's the Truman Show, that it was all fake. Now, they are doing this in the name of 9/11 truth. In my name. In Dylan Avery's name. In the former German defense chief Andreas von Bulow.. (Big side-tangent)

Now, I'm going to pull up an article about this NeoCon frontman, this scum puppet Ahmadinejad. *Reads article*

Now, folks, I read this article and a few minutes later I find about this website that has been promoting it's filth and lies in the name of THIS movement, in the name of 9/11 TRUTH.

I've been told by people who are inside-intelligence that this is going to continue, that this is not set to stop - and this is admitted!.. (blablablaba)
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

SimonJCP 4 Oct 6 2010, 05:15 AM wrote: Image

"Big Brother, mainstream media, government cover-ups. You want answers? Well so does he. He's Alex Jones on the GCN Radio Network. And now, live from Austin, Texas... Alex Jones."

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to open this broadcast with a very important announcement. The globalist stooges in the alternative media have their marching orders. We've been gathering intelligence on the latest infiltration of the 9/11 truth movement.

As we've seen with the no-planes people, which are.. let me tell you, ladies and gentlemen (Five minute side-tangent rant)..

But it has now become apparent that the IRANIAN GOVERNMENT is running an active counter-intelligence operation in concert with the NeoCons to discredit 9/11 truth. We have firefighters coming public. We have the families coming public. The Jersey Girls.. I, I mean folks, folks we have the former head of the Star Wars program, Bob Bowman coming forward and talking about this. The globalists KNOW that this is a danger to them. They understand how BIG this is. They tried to get us with the no-planes scam back in 06, it didn't work. They try to link us with holocaust denial, it doesn't work. Chris Matthews (two minute side-tangent rant)...

I mean, folks. They HAVE to discredit 9/11 truth. And I've had people in government, inside intelligence tell me, tell me.. that they've seen documents - and this is admitted - that the government is planning to kill 9/11 truth from the inside.

Right now we have an active operation by the Iran Government, Iranian intelligence.. to, to poison people from 9/11 truth, and to distract well-meaning weak-minded or naive people from the real hardcore issues.

I'd like to highlight, what we've identified as, what we've traced as a foreign intelligence front - it's a forum called "Reality Shack". Now, they are pushing the idea that no one died on 9/11. That no airplanes hit the building. That, basically, it's the Truman Show, that it was all fake. Now, they are doing this in the name of 9/11 truth. In my name. In Dylan Avery's name. In the former German defense chief Andreas von Bulow.. (Big side-tangent)

Now, I'm going to pull up an article about this NeoCon frontman, this scum puppet Ahmadinejad. *Reads article*

Now, folks, I read this article and a few minutes later I find about this website that has been promoting it's filth and lies in the name of THIS movement, in the name of 9/11 TRUTH.

I've been told by people who are inside-intelligence that this is going to continue, that this is not set to stop - and this is admitted!.. (blablablaba)
:lol: :lol: :lol: And this is exactly how Alex Jones would sound, you absolutely nailed his persona. You should do a video impersonation of Alex Jones using this.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Was that a spoof? I thought it was an Alex Jones transcript edited for clarity. I was even looking to see how many new views we had and if he had sent us a bunch of traffic.

The part about doing what we do in Dylan Avery's name had me laughing pretty hard.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

lmao that is way too funny SimonJCP :D

I am having a very hard time determining what Ahmedinejad is up to though.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Monday afternoon met with a group of Jewish rabbis who gave him a silver grail as a sign of friendship.

The president is currently in New York to address the United Nations General Assembly.

The rabbis carried a placard which read, "I am Jewish not a Zionist."
A senior rabbi of the group said that they considered the visit to New York of President Ahmadinejad as an exceptional opportunity and would never forget it.

He referred to the Iranian president as a person who made a distinction between Jews and Zionists.

"You understand us and make a distinction between the violent behavior of Zionists and the religious beliefs of Jews," said the senior rabbi who called President Ahmadinejad "a pious man who is seeking to restore peace in the world and has humanitarian plans." Appreciating the rabbis for their gift, President Ahmadinejad said he was happy to visit them.

"All people in the world have now understood that Judaism is different from Zionism," said the president.

He added, "Zionists are a political group looking for taking advantage of the opportunities while Jews are the followers of the Moses who promoted peace and friendship."
President Ahmadinejad stressed that there was no disagreement between the followers of Judaism, Christianity and Islam as they all pray the same God and are brothers.

The president said the future belongs to the monotheist faiths and that liars would be eliminated.

He stressed that all followers of divine faiths were responsible to promote monotheism and defend peace, justice and brotherhood.
New York, Sept 25, IRNA [/QUOTE]

http://www.president.ir/en/?ArtID=6759
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And that single God we must all learn to love and worship is ..... Prince Charles!

jk :P