Satellites : general discussion and musings

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

anonjedi2 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:11 am
Known to the public as the U.S. Air Force’s Discoverer program, the classified CORONA project operated during the height of the Cold War to collect pictures over the denied areas of eastern Europe and Asia.
Such realism!

Image of Soviet Mys Shmidta Air Force Base in the former USSR, taken from the Corona satellite.

According to the CIA, after 13 failed attempts, the satellite finally made it into orbit.

Cute toy for a boy back in the fifties.

The satellite is said to have operated for 12 years (1960-1972) producing over 800,000 images. Each batch of images was dropped from the nose.

As far as I can gather, this pressure cooker thing is the nose capsule containing the film.

The capsule descended with a parachute which was expertly captured in mid-air by a CIA plane. The satellite must have carried hundreds of capsules and parachutes to remain in operation for over a decade (unless they launched a new rocket for each mission or had some astronut drop by and switch the reels).

Here is an old reel of film, so the story must be true :rolleyes: It is from an institutional video presented by a college girl identified as "Janelle, Deputy Director of the CIA museum".

A fish story like that is produced with very little actual material: a couple of ridiculous grainy drawings, a short animation, and a few seconds of video that could mean anything. Add NASA fanboy credulity and stir.

https://youtu.be/0Nm_5Fx2FLw
https://youtu.be/dEkMh54otJ8
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:41 pm Add NASA fanboy credulity and stir.
Exactly, dear Flabbergasted....

I would just like to add that...

..the "NASA fanboy credulity"...

...constitutes one of the most perilous threats to the intelligence and mental sanity of the human species.

In other words: as long as most people will keep buying into NASA's ridiculous tales - mankind will remain shackled by the masses' gullibility.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Check it out guys - it looks like a satellite hanging from a balloon!

Edit: :huh: So those pesky satellites indeed do exist
panertos

Unread post by panertos »

I don't believe satellites are real.

For me the coverage maps are the most effective proof.

Here for Hispasat (don't you love how the satellites are able to pinpoint the Spanish islands for the coast of Morocco.....)
https://www.kvh.com/support/satellite-c ... asat-1d-1e

Or the GPS coverage map just covering over the main landmasses.

Also Elon Musks Starlink

Allegedly there is a global network of satellites that's just activated in some spots. (the green hexagons in this link) where all the base stations are located.
https://satellitemap.space/

When you start digging it becomes all so clear..

Just base stations on some different bandwiths.

From a propaganda aspect it's interesting they keep keeping it up.

I think the price is too high to let the lie go, you can never doubt satellites, or the moon landing, or the WW2 narrative, or nukes, or the cold war as if you do that, more might be lied about..
Muggē

Unread post by Muggē »

Deleted
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Muggē wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:27 pmDeleted
Dear Muggē, you shouldn't have deleted your post...

Here's what I conjectured back in 2015 regarding HAARP - and its possible true purpose: viewtopic.php?t=1761