Neil Armstrong passed away.

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Q_prime

Neil Armstrong passed away.

Unread post by Q_prime »

May he rest in peace. Should I not know about the entire moon hoaxes, I would call him the "first man to walk on the moon".
He spent times hiding when facing crucial questions about the moon fakery.
reichstag fireman

Re: Neils Armstrong passed away.

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

You can't help feeling sorry for the old rogue. For the last four decades, he and his family have had a miserable life - living a massive lie since 1969. Their life must have been hell. I bet NASA came to regret choosing Armstrong. Very poor psychological profiling on the part of the Agency. He was always a piss-poor choice for an astro-naught. A man just not cut-out for a life of deception. Hence his retreat into a life of virtual recluse. The only sweetener being the very comfortable NASA pension.

RIP Neil. Now the big (phony) debate. Where to lay, or rather send his ashes?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Personally I can't help a feeling of surreality in reading that the other famous living Armstrong, Lance, is on the news these days for being stripped of all the medals he got in the past 7 years.

The two names are getting superimposed and mixed-up in the news. Maybe they'll throw in something about Louis too at this point.

News are really scripted, so I'd keep my feelings of compassion and grief for other, realer things than these deaths or tragedies in front of which I maintain we should act as if they did not belong to the same reality we belong to.

But I think Neil Armstrong tried in more than one occasion to send out veiled, cowardly messages about the Moon Hoax, as I tried to summarize in this post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363523#p2363523

Maybe this is why John Glenn now says of him: "Armstrong dared greatly". <_<
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

nonhocapito wrote: I think Neil Armstrong tried in more than one occasion to send out veiled, cowardly messages about the Moon Hoax, as I tried to summarize in this post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363523#p2363523
Very interesting ideas - well worth expanding.

When first viewing the Sibrel films - he produced two/three videos - Astronauts Gone Wild, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, and an annotated interview of Armstrong et al on the "safe return" of the Apollo (Hoax) - it occurred that Sibrel must have had inside help. His access to "previously unseen footage" as well as help in tracking down the movements of Armstrong, Aldrin, Mitchell, et. al, to confront them. That is as interesting as anything in the videos themselves.

P.S. an aside: maybe some viewing links to the various Apollo Hoax documentaries can be gathered together? I can think of five or six video docos. Any more?

Astronauts Gone Wild, (Bart Sibrel)
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, (Sibrel)
Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon? (Fox TV)
Was It Only A Paper Moon? (James Collier)
What Happened On the Moon? (David Percy)
nonhocapito

reichstag fireman wrote:When first viewing the Sibrel films - he produced two/three videos - Astronauts Gone Wild, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, and an annotated interview of Armstrong et al on the "safe return" of the Apollo (Hoax) - it occurred that Sibrel must have had inside help. His access to "previously unseen footage" as well as help in tracking down the movements of Armstrong, Aldrin, Mitchell, et. al, to confront them. That is as interesting as anything in the videos themselves.
Well said. In fact an interesting discussion about Sibrel followed that post of mine, see here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363530#p2363530
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Neil Armstrong passed away.

Unread post by simonshack »

Some of Neil's words have been a great source of inspiration to me - and I dare say, should be so to all of us at Cluesforum...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smt8ZLhn_f8

Now, watch how ABC NEWS has cut/edited that infamous sentence - in today's obituary video:

Go to this page on ABC's website: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/neil-a ... DpWpOUZnSg

You'll find various video clips at left down the page. Click on the third from top - and listen/watch at 1:38 !

"There are great ideas undiscovered. (***cut***) There are places to go beyond belief." :rolleyes:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

Now, watch how ABC NEWS has cut/edited that infamous sentence - in today's obituary video:

Go to this page on ABC's website: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/neil-a ... DpWpOUZnSg

You'll find various video clips at left down the page. Click on the third from top - and listen/watch at 1:38 !

"There are great ideas undiscovered. (***cut***) There are places to go beyond belief." :rolleyes:
For some reason, that abc page freezes on me so I can't view the vid. But that line must have struck a nerve: "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers."

I guess the MSM just identified themselves as being "one of truth's protective layers" by that edit. Apparently found that a bit threatening, and the cap fits — of course they don't wanna be "removed" :ph34r:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

82 seems to be a ripe old age for someone who has twice travelled through the Van Allen radiation belt.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

If they had really traveled to the moon in the 60's, moon travel would be commonplace by now, in fact one would expect that the first man on the moon might have his ashes spread there!

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-IkC3isMoc
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

After fooling around the Moon Neil Armstrong & Co inside a capsule with total weight 5 557 kg arrived into the Earth atmosphere on 7/24/69 at 16.21.14 hrs UT with 11 200 m/s entry speed due to strong Earth gravity during 3 days return trip or 90% of the distance from Moon - no braking took place and all potential energy (distance from Earth) was transformed into kinetic energy or big velocity 11 200 m/s - and Neil & Co splashed down 29 minutes and 21 seconds later (7/24/69 16.50.35 UT) hanging in parachutes.

It was thus suggested by Neil & Co that during 1 761 seconds their speed was reduced from 11 200 to 50 m/s only due to friction (a heat shield was apparently provided to act as a brake on the capsule) in the Earth's atmosphere corresponding to an average deceleration of 6.33 m/s² ... and then parachutes were opened.

With mean speed 5 625 m/s during which this strong braking force of 3.6 ton by friction only (!) was active (1 761 seconds) (heating up the capsule but not Neil & Co?) Neil & Co travelled 9 905 625 m or 9 905.6 km through Earth 400 km deep atmosphere (a quarter of the 40 075 km circumference of Earth) with no means of control before splash down in the Pacific … where some US Navy ships luckily were stand-by.

It was the longest braking of any man made vehicle in history … and the vehicle stopped just where it was supposed to stop - where the US Navy ships were waiting - so that nobody passed away already then. Happens only in SF stories, though.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Neil Armstrong's death 'faked'

Conspiracy enthusiast Tom Booker said: “So now it’s boo hoo, what a shame it is we don’t go to the moon any more.

“And before you know it they’ll have built another papier mache rocket in Houston and hired a couple of thousand extras successfully sworn to secrecy to pose as scientists, mechanics, crew, spectators and astronauts.”

“They already did it once, and then five more times.

“Furthermore, there have been a spate of sightings of the ex-astronaut since the weekend, with dozens of reports from the Florida area of a man in his 80s matching Armstrong’s ‘bald, old-looking’ appearance, wandering around in perfect health.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/scie ... 2082839154
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Maat wrote:For some reason, that abc page freezes on me so I can't view the vid.
If it helps, you can see this and a couple of other Armstrong youtube clips in the post I linked to above: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363523#p2363523
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote:For some reason, that abc page freezes on me so I can't view the vid.
If it helps, you can see this and a couple of other Armstrong youtube clips in the post I linked to above: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363523#p2363523
Thanks Nonho, yes, I am very familiar with that speech of his in full — it was just the significant ABC edit Simon referenced that I was particularly interested in viewing; but that site page will not function on my comp :huh:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

whatsgoingon wrote: Heiwa, how many Joules of heat are we talking on that deceleration?
It is very simple using metric units! The unit kinetic energy at velocity v = 11 200 m/s is 62.72 MJ/kg (or v²/2)! It is a lot! 62720000 Joule.
It - the energy of one kilogram moving at 11 200 m/s - is sufficient to raise temperature of, e.g., 1 kg concrete (C = 880 J/kg°C) 71 273°C, i.e. it will burn. Steel will become even hotter. It is the simple reason why Moon (or Mars) travel is not possible. You cannot decelerate at arrival. It requires too much rocket fuel (force/energy) that you cannot carry along in the first place. :rolleyes:
Same applies to UFOs or flying saucers of all kind that are seen and filmed. They cannot possible carry the energy (fuel) to propel or brake themselves so they are all another hoax.
But Neil & Co were having fun at Las Vegas, when the Moon show was on TV 1969, and then it was a short trip to a nearby US Air Force base to step into the Command Module loaded in a US freighter plane that dropped the Command Module + Neil & Co + parachutes in the Pacific just outside Hotel California! That the Command Module + Neil & Co had entered Earth Atmosphere over Africa 10 000 km away and crossed the Atlantic at record speed (and temperature) and then slowed down further over USA at amazing speed (and even hotter temp!) had to be forgotten - to allow a happy, Hollywood ending. :lol: :lol:
Just in the Pacific Ocean waters outside LA/Hollywood of all places on Earth. :D :puke:
Last edited by Heiwa on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.