Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Mansur wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm A size of two or three meters does not mean two three- or four-square-meter (flat) surfaces capable of reflecting the light of the sun to the same place on Earth. - Maybe they should be some kind of vibrating or fading light even in this case. (Is this observable all over the earth or only in certain places?)
If I understand you clearly, you are saying that the satellites allegedly built by space agencies are not designed with one large flat reflective surface turned towards earth, but have numerous small surfaces and features at different angles only a few of which would be reflecting light in a given direction at a given time. In other words, if the moving lights in the night sky were actually satellites, we should be seeing abrupt changes in light intensity (or a flicker) rather than a bright and steady light travelling across the firmament. Also, an intense and constant light reflection (if such were possible) would not be visible simultanously from different geographical locations.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am Also, an intense and constant light reflection (if such were possible) would not be visible simultanously from different geographical locations.
I think it's not really a "reflection", as from a mirror. It's just a more or less evenly lit object. There are many videos on YT now and I had the pleasure to also confirm this with my own eyes last night, that occasionally you'll get those very bright flares. Those are supposedly the "real" reflections of sunlight. I think one of the flares was almost as bright as Venus, which was nearby. That's quite amazing for an object of 3m width which is 700km away, isn't it?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

rusty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:42 pmIt's just a more or less evenly lit object.
I know you said you wanted to keep your hypothesis to yourself until further confirmation, but I am sure many fellow posters would be happy to help you look for the missing pieces :)
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am
Mansur wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm A size of two or three meters does not mean two three- or four-square-meter (flat) surfaces capable of reflecting the light of the sun to the same place on Earth. - Maybe they should be some kind of vibrating or fading light even in this case. (Is this observable all over the earth or only in certain places?)
If I understand you clearly, you are saying that the satellites allegedly built by space agencies are not designed with one large flat reflective surface turned towards earth, but have numerous small surfaces and features at different angles only a few of which would be reflecting light in a given direction at a given time. In other words, if the moving lights in the night sky were actually satellites, we should be seeing abrupt changes in light intensity (or a flicker) rather than a bright and steady light travelling across the firmament. Also, an intense and constant light reflection (if such were possible) would not be visible simultaneously from different geographical locations.
Thanks, - yes, that was more or less my „thought”, - though I realized its silliness myself after a few hours and would have deleted the post accordingly if my internet-access was not so rhapsodic or accidental.

Maybe the “flickering” light would be more “realistic”, but obviously they preferred this UFO-like appearance, - though I haven’t seen it with my own eyes yet. This stunt may not even be designed for an Eastern European "audience".

Incidentally, one might ask here why we do not see other moving or stationary lights (the LEO things) before dusk and after sunset, with similar brightness [or at all].
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Watch the latest SpaceX and NASA fakery as they pretend to launch astronots into Space LIVE.

Elon Musk: "It's really hard to believe that this is real." :P

Indeed it is. :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aymrnzianf0
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hilarious :lol:

I don't think the names of the astronots are a coincidence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04u58ifxmRA
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I only saw the 'news' of this latest attempt to put a squib (sorry, rocket) into 'space' and somehow catch up with our infamous I.S.S. (International Stretch of the imagination Site) yesterday, so I thought I would follow it up.

I have just found this 'reliable' gem:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/ ... e-updates/

It beggars belief.

There are, of course a number of questions (in millions) to be asked of the competent mathematicians on this forum as to how this feat was actually accomplished. And what was the purpose?

Can Tychos help, here? (Apologies to Simon for this frivolity).

Have they run out of panty-hose for that frizzy-haired bint who presumably purports to be some kind of 'scientist' working on something or other that defies imagination in the land of the absurd?

How on earth (!) are they going to get back to earth?

Answers on a post-card. Do not bother with the stamp.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear Cluesforumers,

Simon has pointed out a signature present on almost all these fake launches. Right before takeoff a bug flies in front of the camera. And sure enough. Go to 6h and 10 min. But I guess they read this forum because now they've corrected the optical impossibility that the bug is in focus.

If presented this fact - On ALL launches a bug is in front of the camera, you have to be a really hard core coincidence theorist to not become suspicious of these launches.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexTqJGzFtE
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Wow - good catch Patrix!!!

Once again, only a few seconds before this latest (alleged) SpaceX launch, some sort of "bug" passes in front of the lens ...

*****************************************************************************************************

Ok, so here we go again :

Some of you may remember that, back in 2016, I gathered a collection of 5 different SpaceX launches which all featured some sort of winged insect or bird flying in front of the "camera lens", only seconds before or after these rockets appear to take off from their launchpads.

Here's the link to my original 2016 post titled The SpaceX fraudsters JUST LOVE their bugs, bats, flies, bees, birds and mosquitoes

And here follow the 5 short gifs I made of these bizarre occurrences :

CLIP 1 : The SpaceX MOSQUITO (approx 1 minute before alleged rocket launch of May 27, 2016 - and JUST as puff of smoke bursts out of rocket tower)
source: https://youtu.be/wPYOtCFSLKw?t=1188

CLIP 2: The SpaceX FLY (25 secs before alleged rocket launch of March1, 2013)
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... W4#t=2363s

CLIP 3: The SpaceX BAT (19 seconds before alleged rocket launch of Oct 7, 2012)
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zXU#t=583s

CLIP 4: The SpaceX BEE (3 seconds before alleged rocket launch of June 4, 2010)
source; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Hng8#t=86s

CLIP 5: The SpaceX BIRD (1 second after rocket exits lens view of alleged launch of June 4, 2010)
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HrP0#t=61s

AND HERE'S THE LATEST "BUG" PASSING IN FRONT OF CAMERA LENS ONLY SECONDS BEFORE A SPACE X LAUNCH (May 30, 2020) :

CLIP 6: The Blurry Bug

You couldn't make this up. Or wait, perhaps you could? :P

In any case, it should now be obvious to anyone with a working brain that we are being taken for a ride - big time. Moreover, it should be obvious to anyone that the clowns behind these space-travel hoaxes have very, very sick minds - and should (ideally) be immediately be apprehended and confined in mental care institutions.

Human kind cannot afford to let those madmen on the loose. Enough is enough.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Looks like a water droplet on this one, but that doesn't make the whole thing any more legitimate :P
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I did a Google image search for the alleged moment of launch yesterday. For now I would just like to add the images, and perhaps our members could make further observations.

Well, I can’t help myself here—I must ask, what was the color of the sky that day? :rolleyes: Obviously, this question includes the presence or absence of clouds as well.

That’s it for me right now though. I’ll save the rest for our members.

patrix

Unread post by patrix »

anonjedi2 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:22 pm Looks like a water droplet on this one, but that doesn't make the whole thing any more legitimate :P
I agree upon a closer look. Maybe they decided to make their "tell" a little less obvious since Simon has exposed it.

Thank you for the excellent exposés Simon and SCS. Pictures reveal more lies than a thousand words :-)
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

Looks like a drop of wáter to mee too, but I would like to point out that seems like mouses really find comfortable fakeX rockets:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36QKRS_t5k

at 13:40
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Bloody h... Indeed it looks like a mouse.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

anonjedi2 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:22 pm Looks like a water droplet on this one, but that doesn't make the whole thing any more legitimate :P
I wonder if Simon was referring to that white blob on the lens immediately prior to the droplet.

In any case, here are a few more images of this alleged launch. Please look carefully, and see at the positioning of certain fixtures at the site.