Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

Unread post by simonshack »

UNreal » September 7th, 2016, 12:28 am wrote:-
Maybe a 3d alternative ?
-
OPTION 3 : - The images of winged creatures passing in front of the camera lenses is a product of CGI enhancement meant to enhance the natural effect of the video and hence camouflage the fact that all the footage is CGI.The bugs are a proof of the mediocrity of NASA video-artists and poor 3d models.
Oh, absolutely dear UNreal - your 3d Option is very good indeed - and goes hand in hand with my Option2. The only reason why I chose to focus on the mockery aspect (in my Option2) is because I can't imagine those NASA video-artists being unaware of the utter lameness & mediocrity of their animations. Therefore, I feel that their antics betray a strong component of arrogance and "in-your-face mockery" - seeing that they seemingly don't care 'getting caught' repeatedly inserting those inane, creepy winged bugs in their rocket launch animations.

Then again, I also once inserted a creepy winged insect in a home-made video of mine... but at least I'm not claiming it's a REAL animal ! -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WxIqYHymM
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

The launch of the ridiculous Osirisaurus REx mission has prompted me to come out of semi-retirement and by pure coincidence I see that launch bugs and birds are a hot topic on the forum.

Note from 1:26 of this video the engines and steam are starting up.

At 1:31 with the main engines firing we notice 5 birds explode from the launch pad :rolleyes:

You can see 2 birds on the right fly behind the metal tower, which indicates that they must have been sitting on the launch pad in close proximity to the rocket. Perhaps Nasa wants us to believe they were actually nesting in the engine nozzles?

I'm not a bird behavioral psychologist, but I would think most birds would fly away at the first indication of steam and other pre-launch disturbances that happen in the moments before launch, and not wait for fiery thrust to force their hasty evacuation. Anyway, just more simulated bird action from Nasa's special effects team, below -

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2k2IwBoZqk
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

I really can't see any winged insects in your video, but ever since watching those people sleep, i've had George Bush bugging my mind. :unsure:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Incredible load of bullshit appears to be expelled by Elon Musk in this extra boring, stuttering presentation of the future colonization of Mars:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sY_5vSxmLQ

Methane engines, refilling in orbit, 200 or more passengers per ship, one million people on Mars in 100 years... "it's gotta be really fun, and exciting" (I can only imagine 200 people crying inconsolably, but that's me.) This is like a presentation for the next sci-fi tv series, even up to the South Park oh-such-self-irony "profit" quote. He talks about improvement of engines like people talk about going from windows 95 to windows 10... yet also talking about a "constrained budget"... But this makes no sense to me! Each small discovery that Space X made in reality, each of these alleged "scaling up" achievements, would convert into a patent making them immensely rich right away, since every industry producing rockets would buy it!
"This system can take you everywhere you want in the solar system". Sure... everywhere everything is dead and deadly and there is absolutely nothing for people to do there except die, but let's go there.
Actually according to musk "radiation is not that big of a deal". Once on Mars, all you need to do is "build an artificial magnetic field." :wacko:

Bottom line, everyone would treat reality with a lot more caution: except this guy knows well that his name will never be put to shame since the road ahead is simply made of fakery, and none of this is ever meant to come true. Behind the face of this bad actor, the real hard work is the one done by the thugs and scumbags, the "brilliant" political psychotic minds, the hollywood special-effect experts trolls, who sit around all day designing news stories and plotting news events to con people, this being their contribution to humanity.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito » September 28th, 2016, 5:09 pm wrote:Incredible load of bullshit appears to be expelled by Elon Musk in this extra boring, stuttering presentation of the future colonization of Mars:
Elon Musk truly is the 'boring grandson' of the far, far more entertaining Wernher Von Braun. Gimme back the mid-50's Walt Disney-produced space fables anytime ! ^_^

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXIDFx74aSY

Pay attention to the narrator's very last sentence in the above Walt Disney cartoon-movie (at 27:50) :

"Even now, construction is going forward on the atomic-powered rocket ship that will challenge the limitless dephts of space - and solve the mystery of the red planet Mars !"

In other words, the 'planned colonization of Mars' is a silly, 61-year-old joke - yet millions of people still believe in the reality of space travel... :rolleyes:

A priceless image gallery of Wernher Von Braun, the father of rocket fakery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrdanbeau ... 0355100616
animus

Unread post by animus »

Yesterday's falcon 9 launch:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckw-qI8BFZY

Here is what I noticed:

- Waving flag at 2:57, contradictory to the tree tops which do not show any sign of strong wind.

- At 2:57, 09:10 and 10:17 a big ass countdown with sharp outlined numbers, not congruent with the low quality scenery.

- Look at the guy in the blue shirt at 10:19. He made it all the way to that field and then when the rocket is finally launching he just casually walks around. He seems to be looking at his smartphone screen but it's hard to tell because his head is transparent.

- At 10:12 the launch with its typical silly looking thrust

- At 10:34, 20sec after launch, you have this bunch:
Half of them are looking up (as they should be), the other half looking straight ahead. Look at the kid in the front row. Why would it not look up to see the rocket in this most magnificent moment? Also notice how some are wearing sunglasses, despite the completely gray sky.

- Obligatory birds at 11:44. The second one comes out of nowhere and disappears into nowhere, which was probably intended to make it look like a movement out of the clouds and back into them.

- 18:50, another bird

- 19:16, switch from grayed scenery to clearing sky. Notice the raindrops on the camera lens. They must have been there for a while, since their "trails" have already been evaporated. Why did nobody care to wipe it before filming? And why do they seem to be in focus? Comparison with unfocused raindrops from another video of the same launch:

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

SpaceX Says It Will Fly 2 People to Moon Next Year

In case you may have missed it, the title says it all. At least we know what to expect. If you read it, the comment is mine.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2227793 ... bar=morein

I can't wait!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They will be announcing a lot of bullshit in time for the 50th anniversary of their most successfully popular worldwide NASA hoax: the Apollo missions. It should get interestingly dumb as 2019 nears.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

On the light side about the SpaceX hoax. Can recommend the entire channel. Hopefully no FE crap in there I've missed.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An5w570vcQY
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

nonhocapito » September 28th, 2016, 5:09 pm wrote:Incredible load of bullshit appears to be expelled by Elon Musk in this extra boring, stuttering presentation of the future colonization of Mars:
LOL it can't be easy for him to lie for extended periods in front of a big audience. I believe the US government have given him more money (after stealing it from the people in taxes) than anybody in history for his unreliable cars for limousine liberals, and this (NASA relieving) space fantasy was probably part of the deal.

Richard Branson has had a checkered history and no doubt MI5 have something on him to persuade him in his particular space fantasy.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

animus » 20 Feb 2017, 21:15 wrote:Yesterday's falcon 9 launch:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckw-qI8BFZY

Here is what I noticed:

- Waving flag at 2:57, contradictory to the tree tops which do not show any sign of strong wind.

- At 2:57, 09:10 and 10:17 a big ass countdown with sharp outlined numbers, not congruent with the low quality scenery.

- Look at the guy in the blue shirt at 10:19. He made it all the way to that field and then when the rocket is finally launching he just casually walks around. He seems to be looking at his smartphone screen but it's hard to tell because his head is transparent.

- At 10:12 the launch with its typical silly looking thrust

- At 10:34, 20sec after launch, you have this bunch:
Half of them are looking up (as they should be), the other half looking straight ahead. Look at the kid in the front row. Why would it not look up to see the rocket in this most magnificent moment? Also notice how some are wearing sunglasses, despite the completely gray sky.

- Obligatory birds at 11:44. The second one comes out of nowhere and disappears into nowhere, which was probably intended to make it look like a movement out of the clouds and back into them.

- 18:50, another bird

- 19:16, switch from grayed scenery to clearing sky. Notice the raindrops on the camera lens. They must have been there for a while, since their "trails" have already been evaporated. Why did nobody care to wipe it before filming? And why do they seem to be in focus? Comparison with unfocused raindrops from another video of the same launch:

I agree that the launch is tampered. The fact is that 60 years ago the rocket launches were also being tampered!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kZ84t1bRQ
molodyets

Unread post by molodyets »

simonshack » September 29th, 2016, 12:19 pm wrote:
Elon Musk truly is the 'boring grandson' of the far, far more entertaining Wernher Von Braun.
In other words, the 'planned colonization of Mars' is a silly, 61-year-old joke - yet millions of people still believe in the reality of space travel... :rolleyes:
I heard from a friend about Wernher Von Braun mentioning Elon in his ridiculous book, Project Mars - A Technical Tale. After searching the internet for the actual reference, I found it at the following link: http://www.wlym.com/archive/oakland/doc ... roject.pdf

page 177
The Martian government was directed by ten men, the leader of whom was elected by
universal suffrage for five years and entitled "Elon." Two houses of Parliament enacted
the laws to be administered by the Elon and his cabinet.
The book was written in 1949. I guess that when the names for these "Science and Technology Gods" are chosen, they look for some historical reference.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

:lol:
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

I really thought that i´ve seen Elon before he emerged from thin nothing. Today i found this.

Is this a little bit like programming the Mind? I am not sure...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Now that you mention it, he sometimes does seem to be manually "sweetened". :puke: