Russian Meteor Shower 15-2-2013

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Russian Meteor Shower 15-2-2013

Unread post by Dcopymope »

daozen wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Carol Rosin and The Last Card:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR4rZ2bD8CE

'
Is there any doubt people will swallow the coming alien attacks?! :wacko: man am I eager to see whats in store for us...
As far as the whole malicious angle of the whole alien propaganda is concerned, once you put the book of Revelation into perspective, only then will you get a crystal clear picture of what the most likely motive behind it all is and why its being pushed down everyone's throats harder than ever. In every alien invasion movie, the world armies unite to fight a menacing threat from space. In the Bible, the exact same thing is prophesied to happen. The difference is they are united as one in a vain attempt to fight off the Lord and his heavenly army. What better way for this to happen than if the world was told (most likely by a group of "benevolent" aliens) that a menacing alien army from space was coming to wreck havoc? Anyone can easily conclude that the best way and pretty much the only way I can see this happening is to simply pawn off the return of Christ and his heavenly hosts as a threat from space. Check out the verses below and you'll basically see the same exact type of scenario in every alien invasion movie ever made. In the Bible, its called the battle of Armageddon, the last war. We have a hell of a lot in store for us if the Bible is any indication.
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. - Revelation 16: 13-16
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. - Revelation 19: 11-16
And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. - Revelation 19:19
scud

Unread post by scud »

Hi Rusty.
rusty wrote:Though I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of an object of this relatively small size "falling from the sky", it's my personal opinion that there has never - ever - been an impact of a real "killer" meteorite on earth. Not even one that supposedly killed the dinosaurs. The Tunguska-Event in 1908 doesn't look like a meteor impact either.
Yes, the ‘Electric Cosmos’ theory chaps would agree with you on this.

The best place to study so called ‘impact craters’ is of course the Moon whose apparent dents and dings show two distinct traits; that they are generally, roughly circular (which implies the unlikely probability of consistent, vertical strikes) and that more often than not, display a curious little central pinnacle, as we can see here...

EC theory reckons that this is more likely the result of ‘electric arc machining’ than straight forward impact, caused by massive potential differences in charge between the Moon (or any other ‘orbiter’) and a large enough / close enough foreign body capable of retaining a significant opposite charge. In other words, an electrical arc on an unimaginable scale between ‘anode and ‘cathode’ is triggered with proximity that completely destroys the smaller intruder but leaves a tell tale mark (crater) on the larger.

Concerning the Tunguska event.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event ‘eye / ear’ witness accounts suggest that the above scenario is exactly what happened. No evidence of impact was ever discovered and the rather lame explanation for this, was that whatever it was, ‘exploded’ having come into contact with our atmosphere. Dunno why this should happen really (assuming that this wasn’t an earlier piece of psycho-babble). Yeah, anyway, according to the ‘Siki’ link, ‘Tunguska’ released an estimated energy equivalence from anywhere between 3 to 30 megatons of TNT and is naturally compared to ‘nuclear bombs’ of varying magnitude, yet estimates of how large the actual meteor was remain vague in the extreme... “Different studies have yielded widely varying estimates of the object's size, on the order of 100 metres (330 ft).” :unsure:

God help me...this is the ‘respected’ British press.. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... ories.html ... “NASA estimate the object (this of course is the latest intruder) was around 55 feet across before entering Earth's atmosphere and weighed about 10,000 tons. It exploded miles above Earth, releasing nearly 500 kilotons of energy - about 30 times the size of the nuclear bomb dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima in World War Two, NASA added.”

..what an utter load of shit.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Another supposed meteorite spotted in Saudi Arabia. :D

Edit - not sure why the embed didn't work on this one.

Fixed! (simonshack)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote:Another supposed meteorite spotted in Saudi Arabia. :D
Ok, so now we have 3 asteroids "attacking our planet" within a 3-day timespan?

- Russia
- Cuba
- Saudi Arabia

What garbage... :puke:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

simonshack wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:Another supposed meteorite spotted in Saudi Arabia. :D
Ok, so now we have 3 asteroids "attacking our planet" within a 3-day timespan?

- Russia
- Cuba
- Saudi Arabia

What garbage... :puke:
I'd like to add hippy enclave San Francisco to the list, but this may turn out to be a mass hallucination...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/0 ... rea-skies/
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Did anyone else notice that there is no white trim anywhere on the damaged windows? I've installed a few windows in my day and that white trim does not come off when the windows break.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Assuming that this photo is real (unlikely), it appears that half of the windows are an old, wooden framed style, while the others which appear mostly intact, are a modern vinyl-type. Why anyone would switch out half the windows is another weird point. But yeah, it does look like the windows that took the most damage are old-style wood framed ones.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

scud wrote:
The best place to study so called ‘impact craters’ is of course the Moon whose apparent dents and dings show two distinct traits; that they are generally, roughly circular (which implies the unlikely probability of consistent, vertical strikes) and that more often than not, display a curious little central pinnacle, as we can see here...

The main reason that, e.g. meteors finally impact vertically on the Moon (and Earth) is that during the approach at any original angle incl. 0° = horizontally to or parallell with the Moon/Earth, gravity force of the Moon (and Earth) attracts the meteor and changes its trajectory parabolically to more and more vertical, e.g. 90° at perpendicular impact. On Earth also the atmosphere reduces the horizontal velocity vector, while the vertical one is getting bigger.
Example - throw something horizontally out from the top of the tower at Pisa and note how it impacts the (empty of people) lawn below almost vertically a few seconds later.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Alien slime some thousands of miles away in a British nature park is being attributed to the Russian meteor, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/43685 ... merset.htm.

Obscure stories like this must be intentionally created to gin up alternative media. Maybe it will make mainstream news to further condition us? In any case I know NASA and the experts are on top of it so I do not need to worry. <_<

Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Space goo. :lol:

How is this not the worst B-movie possible..? Wait - it is. :mellow:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This image does feel strange - too crisp and some of the shading looks like filter effects. Though ...

Thing is ... about the Urals (and cities anywhere connected to the area, e.g.; Moscow heavily imports/mines from the Urals) is that there have been some of the world's leading geological scientists and mineralogists living, working and studying there for hundreds of years; so any damn crystal tour guide you plucked from a museum or university could probably beat 99% of the world in regards to which rocks and minerals are common, uncommon and rare -- and how each is formed even according to the latest studies.

Which is to say, it's the perfect place to inform and stage a hoax having to do with minerals and rocks, from space or otherwise. If you convince the citizenry with a few lying experts, you can try to convince all of academia in an area whose history is intently and keenly focused on minerals, and hence convince academia across the world. I don't doubt they will soon incorporate 'meteorite fragments' or moldavite tours in schools, similar to the NASAstro-nutters they send to propagandize to the children, in order to spread the word and forever ingrain in 'living history' that these events were real. Seems par for the course for the hoaxers, really.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Here is an old post of mine about "Armageddon" (1998) - which is of course a Hollywood movie about an asteroid shower destroying the USA - twin towers in Manhattan included... It features this infamous line by a NASA guy (on the phone with an Army general who asks what the heck is going on):

"General, we've got 11.000 people at NASA trying to figure out that right now"
Hi Simon,

yeah, that's exactly the kind of quote that makes you go hmmmmm...is this meant to be funny or are they really trying to push a message down our unillumined throats this way?
scud wrote: Yes, the ‘Electric Cosmos’ theory chaps would agree with you on this.

Hi Scud,

interesting theory, for sure. As far as I understand, this still requires some kind of "extraterrestrial" object closing in on our earth, right?

To me the moon surface rather looks like a frozen, formerly bubbly mass. I can't remember even a tiny asteroid being captured hitting the moon. Also, I'm not aware of any confirmed image of any other celestial body apart from our moon which shows approximately these bubbly surface features.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

rusty wrote: I can't remember even a tiny asteroid being captured hitting the moon.
Excellent point, Rusty.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but haven't we been told that:

1. The moon has no protective atmosphere - and this is the reason for all those craters we can see (caused by asteroid impacts)?

2: The asteroid which allegedly exploded in the Russian skies a few days ago had the power equivalent to "30 Hiroshima bombs"?

So how come we have never recorded throughout history any MASSIVE ASTEROID IMPACT on the moon? Or have we?
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

rusty wrote:Also, I'm not aware of any confirmed image of any other celestial body apart from our moon which shows approximately these bubbly surface features.
Saturn's moons:
Mimas
Thea
Tethys

simonshack wrote:So how come we have never recorded throughout history any MASSIVE ASTEROID IMPACT on the moon? Or have we?
I haven't heard of any impact at the moon, but we do have footage of an impact on jupiter.