NASA'S F.E. DBA STRATEGY

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: NASA'S F.E. DBA STRATEGY

Unread postby patrix on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:37 am

The Flat Earth DBA carries on. You have probably not missed Flat Earth man who claims to have become religious and a better man after "realizing" the Earth is flat. It's a stupid world, but hopefully the Nutwork has overestimated its stupidity. I have to admit the music is catchy though.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdcdM8tSKA

https://youtu.be/XgdcdM8tSKA
patrix

Unread postby Peter on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Flat Earth is probably an effective DBA strategy. But why give us real hoax info in the first place? That's my big question.

Maybe to allow a gradual acceptance of reality, maybe to see reaction to awareness, maybe with knowledge that for awareness of the masses something has to be repeated on mainstream media anyway so youtube info from small channels has no effect anyway? None of those answers are complete even if anywhere near correct.

But thanks illuminati it is fascinating, although I think I'd be happier if I stuck with the blue pills.
Peter

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:37 am

Peter » September 1st, 2019, 6:18 pm wrote:Flat Earth is probably an effective DBA strategy. But why give us real hoax info in the first place? That's my big question.

I will refer you to the Cold War Hoax thread and the pertinent CluesChronicle on said topic.

But, in short, the fear created by “the Soviets” putting Sputnik in space :rolleyes: set an astronomical revenue generating stream into motion . . . and here we are.
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread postby Peter on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:57 am

The Cold War was certainly a huge hoax. But I think I may not have been clear. By "hoax info" I was talking about "coming clean" ie the illuminati telling us that some event or other was a hoax. (Always with some disinfo but so what, the main thing is they are uncovering things for us).

First they told us (the few who could see) about Apollo, 911, and then so on until now when they are revealing the secret trans caste.

They could have kept everybody sleeping if they wanted. I've worked out some things from synergy from different knowledge (this site has analyzed a huge amount for anyone interested) but I don't kid myself - I would still be fat and ignorant if the illuminati had never released info for us.
Peter

Unread postby Kham on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:10 am

Hello Peter,

For the benefit of the readers could you please explain who and what you believe are the Illuminati?

Thanks!

Kham
Kham
Admin

Unread postby Farcevalue on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:51 pm

I'd look for someone with one of these. ID cards may be issued as well.
Farcevalue

Unread postby kickstones on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:54 pm

I wonder if George Washington's ID was ever checked?

From....

University of Zurich
Zurich Open Repository and Archive

The conspiracy of the invisible hand: anonymous market
mechanisms and dark powers

https://www.zora.uzh.ch/id/eprint/9410/2/NewGermanCritiqueV.pdf

..........Every complot theory evolves from a significant and formative pattern, which combines two elements: first, it introduces a dichotomy of dark powers and visible undertakings, and second, it suggests that two separated spheres are stealthily interlinked in a way that reveals the visible things and actions as epiphenomena of a hidden parallelogram of forces..........

.....One good example for this detective operation is the one-dollar bill......

....The upper-right corner, left of the 1, shows a twig of leaves (fi g.1). When this section is enlarged (fig.2), the attentive observer can detect a half-hidden owl. For any believer in conspiracies, this owl conveys a message to the initiated. One could suggest that the picture in the middle of the bill, which at first sight seems to portray George Washington, in fact shows Adam Weishaupt, the legendary founder of the Illuminati.....

Portrait of Adam Weishaupt

........It is easy to merge the three topics—the invisible hand, the follower of Weishaupt, and the United States—into one big conspiratorial plot.The argument goes as follows: The Illuminati—as the embodiment of the devilish invisible hand—have created the United States as the most influential and successful power, born to govern the destiny of, and destined to govern, the whole world. George Washington was in fact Adam Weishaupt in disguise.

Feel free to move to the PR of Secret Societies thread Mods.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1975
kickstones

Previous

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes