NASA'S "FLAT EARTH" DBA STRATEGY

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Painterman

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by Painterman »

simonshack wrote:... my upcoming TYCHO-SSSS 'solar system' model which, I can assure you, will put to rest BOTH "ball-earth-skeptics" and "Copernican-believers" - in one single serving.
Something to look forward to. I have been exploring ideas in astronomy also, even the Tychonic system. There is evidence the size of the universe is not what we've been told. I'll share it if it makes a contribution.

Getting back to business with a serious alternative theory will be a welcome change from the tedious kitsch of the ball earth skeptics. I happened to be reading up on Tycho's model when Operation Pancake launched early this year. My immediate suspicion was like Edgewaters' comment: FE is about marginalizing the real stuff.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I thought I'd just post this little thing (already discussed over at Fakeologist) - just for the record.

It's about this Flat Earth Potato Girl (I call her "Patrica Steer Clear") saying that Cluesforum is a "limited hangout".

Her exact words:
1: “But ..uh…if you go to see…uh…Cluesforum and Simon Shack, they really rip her [Judy Wood] apart there…(etc)”

2: “But…uh…it’s a…you know…Matrix Decode put it very well..uh..about Cluesforum, he said its a – quote-“limited hangout” – unquote.”

Direct link to quote on relevant YT video: https://youtu.be/ajStf_mNyu8?t=4776
I know, this sort of stuff shouldn't even be worth our time - but I think it goes to show what the FE Psyop is all about.
Painterman

In the legal concept of trademark dilution we find a parallel to the current Flat Earth alternative-media fakery campaign designed to sabotage the independent research community. For example:

"September Clues", original => "Flat Earth Clues", mimic

Given the central role of the Flat Earth Clues videos, this understanding could generalize to the overall strategy of Operation Pancake.

We might speculate that the same principle of mimicry also explains the name choice "John le Bon", which by way of the inevitable association of "le Bon" with "Simon Le Bon", pop music star of the 1980s, could be intended to dilute "Simon Shack".

Simon Shack, singer => Simon Le Bon, singer => John le Bon, faker

These clues in mind, we go to the Cornell University Law School website - excerpted and emphasis added:

"Dilution (Trademark) - The use of a mark or trade name in commerce sufficiently similar to a famous mark that by association it reduces, or is likely to reduce, the public's perception that the famous mark signifies something unique, singular or particular.... Dilution is comprised of two principal harms: blurring and tarnishment. Dilution by blurring occurs when the distinctiveness of a famous mark is impaired by association with another similar mark or trade name. Dilution by tarnishment occurs when the reputation of a famous mark is harmed through association with another similar mark or trade name."

A blurring attack is used by the Flat Earth psyop as a means of infiltration, much like how a commercial trademark infringer attempts to appropriate market share from an established brand. In this case, the mimicry extends beyond names to include topics and content.

The tarnishment attack being used against September Clues and Cluesform is what we are calling DBA.

While the concept of trademark dilution strictly applies in a different context, the Flat Earth psyop against independent research in general, and Cluesforum especially, uses equivalent methods.
simonshack
Administrator

Latest new entry to the FE mind-numbing club* :

Miss "Orphan-Red-Head-Drunk-Potato" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-z-XHvNqM (WARNING: face-palm content)

Yes, this is where it's going, folks... :mellow:

( * that's right , as in "mind-numbing club" ) :
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Very sad & torahbull development! :(
Painterman

simonshack wrote:Yes, this is where it's going, folks...
That is possible.

The characters currently fronting Flat Earth are a flop. Turns out there's only so much demand for their brand of pompous woo woo. Meanwhile, performances like this one by Orphan have proven youtube appeal. So maybe Flat Earth did a marketing rethink and chose Orphan's jump cuts, featuring Beethoven and Mozart, as their next thing. Presentation is the only variable Flat Earth has to play with anyway, since none of their material is really about argument from facts and logic.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

simonshack wrote:.

Latest new entry to the FE mind-numbing club* :

Miss "Orphan-Red-Head-Drunk-Potato" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-z-XHvNqM (WARNING: face-palm content)

Yes, this is where it's going, folks... :mellow:

( * that's right , as in "mind-numbing club" ) :
In the most recent "Clues Chronicle," the idea was raised regarding the deceptive inflection of newscasters. This woman seems to be speaking very heavily with the ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) technique, as if to induce a receptivity to the flat earth idea.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Watch this video at your own peril - I'm a woman! The earth is flat? :wub:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBFmbfABXuk

FE "thought leaders" provide commentary
Flat Earth and other hot potatoes 1 week ago
This is the best thing ever. Thank you!!!

markksargent 6 days ago
She is infectious, just like Flat Earth. Once it's in your head, forever will it stay
:puke:
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

This is the best thing ever. Thank you!!!
wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Multiple_exclamation_marks
a person's sanity is inversely proportional to the number of exclamation marks they use
'A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.'
simonshack
Administrator

Update on the FE DBA campaign ...

(reluctantly keeping Cluesforum readers updated on the ongoing farce - just for the record)

Latest new female FE Hot-Potato entry: "Robin, Former Army Satellite Tech" :rolleyes:
Robin_FormerArmySatelliteTech_01.JPG
Robin_FormerArmySatelliteTech_01.JPG (59.14 KiB) Viewed 18405 times
At 44:30 of that "Globebusters" video, my ALERT-USHUAIA point gets addressed.

Enjoy the two 'explanations' submitted by the speaker:

- 1 (at 46:33) : "First of all, our entire rendering of our flat earth map is just wrong".

- 2 (at 47:40 onwards): Hypotheses submitted by the speaker: Toroidal, donut-shaped magnetic fields / Highly dense area of magnetic flux lines / Faraday effect / light-bending...etc

http://fakeologist.com/2015/11/10/globe ... mment-8322

Let us wait and see what FE expert Eric Dubay comes up with - regarding my ALERT-USHUAIA point.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

The International Flat Earth Research Society was created by Samuel Shenton in 1956; Sputnik was put into "orbit" in 1957.

It is strange that Eric Dubay, much of whose work is clearly influenced by Clues Forum (It is actually thanks to him that I discovered this place), would "revive" IFERS a few years after the researchers here began to unveil the extent of NASA fakery.

I feel like I'm saying the obvious, but the "conspiracy community," for whatever reason, is overwhelmingly populated with men. The only prominent female conspiracists I can think of are Mae Brussell and Judy Wood. Are there any regular female posters on this board aside from Apache (as determined by searching the Introduce Yourself thread for "female")? [edit- forgot about Kham!] Am I the only guy here who finds dating to be a generally depressing experience? (Hey, at least there is an instant "exit strategy," if so desired) I find it strange that so many of these "flat earthers" would be women. I doubt anyone today would even consider the idea that the Earth is flat unless they already have been devastated by other forms of media deception, so why are there so many (drunk) women promoting this, when they are completely under-represented in other fields of conspiracy research?
Last edited by starfish prime on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Good call, starfish prime. It almost seems like "bait", doesn't it?

Of course, we may not know why one demographic is more female than another, but in this case it seems awfully convenient. Subconsciously, for the psychopaths leading the charge of this propaganda, does "drunk female" subconsciously equate to "easy prey" and so they hope to lure those researchers with more psycho tendencies back to the herd — and by "going back" to the designed limited hang out, do they actually end up looking like greater numbers of jerks and misogynists in the researcher communities? Perhaps I am overthinking things in a wrong direction.

I do feel sometimes that there is a deliberate desire on the part of the perps to try to pit psychopathic people against empathic people, with the gamble that if they don't outnumber us empaths, they can out-power us.
simonshack
Administrator

starfish prime wrote:The International Flat Earth Research Society was created by Samuel Shenton in 1956; Sputnik was put into "orbit" in 1957.
Interesting info, Starfish.

As for the FE female thing (and as you rightly note, that the "conspiracy community," for whatever reason, is overwhelmingly populated with men), look at what I bumped into today...

"FLAT EARTH TITS"
https://www.youtube.com/user/jakeblastard/videos

Good grief... :mellow:
Painterman

That female recruitment would be disproportionately high among Flat Earth propagandists is to be expected, because the psyop is being run for NASA by the same transhumanists who produced The Matrix in the 1990s - as evidenced by the thematic, semantic, and iconographic tie-ins - which film has been similarly noted for its female over-representation. Transhumanism also explains the artificially slow and measured voices of certain Flat Earth robots.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That's interesting. What do you mean by "robots" in this case? Do you think they might be implementing some AI voices?