NASA'S F.E. DBA STRATEGY

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:03 pm

ProperGander wrote:Gatekeeping at work? It seems it is getting easy to spot actors on screens.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajStf_mNyu8
For those who do not wish to waste (like I just did) 30min+ of their precious lives trying to find the point where Hot-Potato-Girl mentions Cluesforum, it is to be found at about 1:19:40 of that Youtube video.

Her two brief Cluesforum "hit-piece" quotes:
1: "But ..uh...if you go to see...uh...Cluesforum and Simon Shack, they really rip her [Judy Wood] apart there...(etc)"

2"But...uh...it's a...you know...Matrix Decode put it very well..uh..about Cluesforum, he said its a - quote - "limited hangout" - unquote."
ALL the rest of this latest Hot-Potato-Girl video is about the excruciating flat earth farce.

I rest my case. It's a DBA campaign directed against this forum (and its findings) financed by the NASA / PTB propaganda department.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:16 pm

*

PATRICIA "Steer Clear" STEERE
Hot-Potato-Girl & flat earth DBA-agent extraordinaire

Here's an extract from Hot-Potato-Girl's Twitter page - hotly promoting the "FLAT EARTH CLUES" website & Youtube videos :

Image
https://twitter.com/misssteere

And here's an extract of an online tribute dedicated to her mother, Judith ( a former US Navy employee at a base in Gulfport, MS, who "provided counseling to members of the military and their families") :

"Judith's interests included golf, bridge (which she enjoyed despite never achieving proficiency), reading, traveling, her Jewish religion, entertaining, friends in the Richland Red Hat Flashes group, other dear friends and their families. She had an abiding faith in God and his goodness, and great love for her family and friends."
http://www.lifestorynet.com/obituaries/ ... ere.101194

I suppose that - but I may be wrong? - if her mother is Jewish, that makes Hot-Potato-Girl Jewish too? Oh well, nevermind - I'm sure that's completely irrelevant / a mere coincidence-happenstance - and a quite silly thing for me to even mention. However, I haven't broken any laws by mentioning it.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER:
Hi, I'm Simon Shack - the founder of Cluesforum. This disclaimer is to point out that, if myself or any other member of my forum mentions in our writings the ethnicity / nationality of any given individual, it is for the purpose of general information only - and has nothing to do with any prejudice against any given race, religious creed / affiliation or nationality. All writings to be found on Cluesforum are for purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research” according to Section 107 of Title 17 of the US Code.
I trust that every member of this forum will comply to the above disclaimer - so as to avoid any accusations of 'hate speech' or 'racism'. On the other hand, to mention that a given individual is a Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Jesuit, Jew, Scientologist (etc.) is perfectly admissible.

To newcomers of this forum I will just reiterate that anyone is free to ask ME of my ethnicity / or religion - to which I will respond that I happen to have been conceived by a Norwegian father and a Swedish mother and was born in Stockholm - but have lived in various places throughout my life. Neither my parents nor myself have ever followed, been affiliated with or, much less, practiced ANY religion or creed whatsoever - nor have I ever felt ANY nationalistic attachment / allegiance to any country on this earth - nor have I ever worked for any governmental agency or joined any club or congregation of any kind.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:38 pm

*

As a little addendum to my above post, I would like to address the fact that JUDY WOOD is also being heavily promoted by Hot-Potato-Girl (and, in fact, ALL OVER THE INTERNET'S "9/11 conspiracy sphere") - and quite clearly, Judy Wood's 9/11 'cutting-edge-conspiracy-theory' seems to be the most heavily promoted by the powers that be (aka the Nutwork) - and has been so for many years now.

Thankfully, some folks seem to have grasped what Judy Wood is all about. Now, don't get me wrong: the 'kike-bashing' example I am mirroring here (from another website - dated June 27, 2013) is not of the sort I would like to see posted here on Cluesforum. Nonetheless, it goes to show that some folks have been - presumably thanks to our 9/11 imagery research - waking up to the fact that Judy Wood is a government agent paid to obfuscate the fact that the tower collapses shown on TV were digital constructs:
Pat says:June 27, 2013 at 7:01 am

The kike judy wood has been spreading intentional disinformation around and “Inventing Evidence”.

This is what kikes do to confuse people who don’t have a background in forensic investigation techniques.

Kikess judy wood is hoping that you are not educated in structured investigation techniques.

This is why that kikess shows you lots of digital imagery. Hook nosed judy wood-kike sure isn’t going to explain to you that her digital imagery cannot be relied upon as “evidence” of anything because it can be created 3 ways:

Direct Camera Capture,
Software Created, and
A mixture of both.

Tribe member and jew-in-the-woodpile kikess wood knows this – but hopes you don’t.

Kikess-jew-skank-stink-hole judy wood-kike intentionally leads people astray.

So what to do if you finally realize you can base your opinions on digital imagery – if you can’t establish that that imagery was a Direct Camera Capture and was not altered?

How do you proceed?

You use logic and the Scientific Method.

And you avoid kikes.

http://incogman.net/2013/06/let-a-jew-e ... real-deal/

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:49 pm

And you avoid kikes.
But especially avoid simulated people of all types, possibly played by an actor or actress and photoshopped into pictures with their "friends" like fake "scientist" John Hutchison! My God, can this Judy Wood and "DEW" PsyOp please go away now? I understand their anger, but I am not sure it helps our cause. He looks like another iteration of "Nico Haupt". Making most people (except closet racists) turned off with foul language. Having said that, it's hard to deny she/it playing "Judy Wood" really is probably a despicable sell out, and is probably happy to do it because she is of some kind of gang — Jewish or playing one because it fits the usual profile.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:04 am

hoi.polloi wrote:
And you avoid kikes.
But especially avoid simulated people of all types, possibly played by an actor or actress and photoshopped into pictures with their "friends".

Sadly, this sorry Judy Wood person now seems to be a flesh-and-blood individual to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL8_34AwN-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmQ6OWMHTI
hoipolloi wrote: My God, can this Judy Wood and "DEW" PsyOp please go away now?
Well - I'm afraid she's not going away, Hoi - not anytime soon. Too much cash and efforts have been invested in building her crucial gatekeeping scheme - which is to provide a "plausibly scientific exlplanation" to the Hollywood-made ( 'dustifying') tower collapses.
hoi.polloi wrote:(...) — Jewish or playing one because it fits the usual profile.
I think this now deserves a thread of its own, Hoi. Something like: "Are Jews being Roger-Rabbit-Hole framed ?"

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ICfreely » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 am

Where did this happen? Link?
Here’s the link to their stellar parallax/stellar aberration exchange. They confuse, misuse and abuse those and many other terms throughout the interview. Very loose, sloppy & choppy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InpMXowRkD4

As bad as Jeranism is, Sungenis is even worse. I can make better arguments for either side. I know you and many others can make even better arguments than I. Anyone with a basic knowledge of astronomy, astrology, theology and different world models who subjects themselves to their prolonged (12 part) ear-rape will quickly come to the conclusion, “Oh! They’re both momo’s.” Some of the WHOPPERS (appealing to contradicting authorities as needed) Sungenis pulls out of his black hole are jaw droopingly idiotic. I won’t go into specifics for fear of triggering a dreaded ‘debate’ thereby playing into the hands of the hidden hands and giving Simon an aneurism.
Admittedly, I have maintained it is better that people have mistrust of us if it helps them retain their will to determine trustworthiness in general.
Right! You don’t lock your car because you’re paranoid that everyone is out to steal it. You lock it for your own peace of mind and because it’s your responsibility. Honest people can unwittingly give you bad information and sociopaths can let truths slip. It’s up to your guarded (yet open) mind to discern/discriminate. But you already knew that.
Bob forbid any of your uncool revelations should come to pass. We are lacking in slack.
Not sure of the quantum probabilities but stranger things have happened. In fact, I strongly suspect that’s how religions originate. The collected works of ordinary free thinkers fall into the hands of charlatans who use them to enrich themselves and enslave their own people under the guise of liberation.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 am

ICfreely wrote: I won’t go into specifics for fear of triggering a dreaded ‘debate’ thereby playing into the hands of the hidden hands and giving Simon an aneurism.
Why, that's so sweet, caring and thoughtful of you, dear IC - thanks! :lol:

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:34 am

*
Sorry for posting this trash, folks - but just in case you've never heard of this Hot-Potato-Girl currently being promoted as the "flat earther queen" - here is the "hip music trailer" which ..uh... 'someone' has put together to launch her personnage :


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Bg58tx5xU

Hopefully this will cause no aneurisms to any of our forum members ! :P

Just lean back and laugh out loudly at the utter crassness of our pathetic / imbecilic opponents.

ProperGander
Banned
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ProperGander » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:10 pm

I have a feeling allot of what has been promoted by mainstream media figures like Jesse Ventura is in response to the work done here.

It is the mainstream media that promotes the conspiracy theories, especially the ones that promote fantastic super secret technology that is in the hands of mad men who secretly run the world. The mainstream is where we get all the UFO and ridiculous Satanic, Temple of Set nonsense. The media itself promotes this garbage. They also publish and profit from it. For example, Oliver Stone would never had a "JFK' film funded if the studio didn't want to promote the Zapruder film.

There are people clearly attempting to derail the work Simon and the rest have done. The problem for them, is the truth transcends this forum or any one person. It is also easy to see when someone is attempting to take things off in irrelevant directions.

As for Dr. Judy Wood, she offers no explanation as to how a disintegration beam would work. She is not an electrical engineer, nor does she have a background in that subject. Further, she has not bothered to provide any research to back up her incredible claims. One does not need to have a degree in a subject to have researched and understood it, but Dr. Judy Wood does not seem very interested in actually doing research or assessing the evidence as she claims. The passenger jets in all the footage are clearly examples of 'Adobe After Effects' computer work. Holograms and particle beam weapons are the stuff of Hollywood.

We are no longer simply watching a screen, we can interact with it. We now can access information in seconds. We can keep educating ourselves and when we do we begin to see how wrong the mainstream narrative actually is. The old technique of the talking head telling the mass public what to think is no longer the sole paradigm.

An individual can do research in an hour that would have taken a team of people days to do, provided that team had access to a major metropolitan library with a full film library and an editing suite.
Last edited by ProperGander on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ICfreely » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm

The David Icke Discredit Paradox

If you have a lucrative reptilian shape-shifting & ancient alien DNA hustle going, then you know that the artificial evolutionary tree of life, which butters your bread, must be defended at any cost. If a stray in the herd gets close enough to see that it’s artificial, your shit-shillin’ days as an incognito Royal Society charlatan are over.

Old man Icky took a few body blows from smj & I back in February in the Dinosaur thread.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2394236

He kept his (reptilian blood) cool & hoped we’d just go away. But he got shill-shocked with a surprise one-two combo the very next month in the DNA thread.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2394718

A disciple of his named ‘deepcunfusion’ lived up to his name with the following statement in April:

“Unless they are using some AI algorithm I assume each character is given its own writing style different from Simon/Maxeem so that the writer of those two handles can keep everything straight and stay in character. 'New user' ICfreely was given a specific way of formatting quoted material.”
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062571627

I still can’t make sense of it. But I guess that’s the point. Anyway, we landed a series of combos on him in the Nuke thread in May.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2395465

In response, ‘deepconfusion’ delved deep into the AI-ICfreely algorithm matrix only to discover:

“And 'ICfreely' suddenly decided to change 'his' writing style as if that is what a real person would do. No that is what a focus grouped madison avenue inspired black budget military damage control propaganda response to this thread would be”

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062571627


The moral of the story is: if you shake the artificial evolutionary tree of life, be on the lookout for meaningless reptilian shape-shifting shit storms.

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:38 pm

ICfreely, I think you are closer to hitting the nail on the head than ProperGander, though you both make good points.

To play devil's advocate (I seem to be doing that a lot lately on this forum, without my own knowledge even, so how about doing it deliberately a bit?) we don't know about all sorts of fanciful topics, even though we can presume 99% of it is pure drivel and PsyOp attempts to derail real research.

We have actively avoided sensitive "weird" or "woowoo" issues for this reason, and I think we have to take that stance again here. But since ICfreely brings it up, there does seem to be a deliberate "back handed compliment" kind of thing going on at various sites around the Internet. They say, "Simon's research is the best, wow!" and then spin around and say, "But obviously it is the work of a Tavistock genius inventing multiple personalities" etc. etc.

It is definitely hard to believe sometimes that there are genuine people out there, concerned (if not occasionally caught up in their own passion) for the well being of their fellow humankind (or all life, in fact), but Simon is one of them. And I have no "punch line" or "twist" to add afterwards. It's just true.

This is neither here nor there. And of course, we might just have to always be patient with such antics since — as reiterated on another thread recently — it is better on the Internet to be mistrusted and help train people to do their own research and use their own senses than it is to be followed like a shepherd, which that character on DavidIcke's forum seems to want to be.

ProperGander
Banned
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ProperGander » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Maybe my point got lost, so just be be clear, the point I was making is that it is mainstream media figures like David Icke who promote fanciful conspiracy theories in the first place. These ideas do not come from the public. I would only suggest bringing up such a subject in order to show how these lecturers and authors are nothing but sideshow distractions designed to sell books and videos.

David Icke promotes the idea that there are actual lizard men out there, I do not think any more need be said about the man.

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:17 pm

ProperGander wrote:Maybe my point got lost, so just be be clear, the point I was making is that it is mainstream media figures like David Icke who promote fanciful conspiracy theories in the first place. These ideas do not come from the public. I would only suggest bringing up such a subject in order to show how these lecturers and authors are nothing but sideshow distractions designed to sell books and videos.
No, I understood your point and I disagree with it. They capitalize on people's truly weird and personal and spiritual experiences and invalidate them by making them into idiotic consumables. This is why we can't and shouldn't talk about it. It's personal for each person and we don't want to become the David Icke forum.

ProperGander
Banned
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ProperGander » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:28 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
ProperGander wrote:Maybe my point got lost, so just be be clear, the point I was making is that it is mainstream media figures like David Icke who promote fanciful conspiracy theories in the first place. These ideas do not come from the public. I would only suggest bringing up such a subject in order to show how these lecturers and authors are nothing but sideshow distractions designed to sell books and videos.
No, I understood your point and I disagree with it. They capitalize on people's truly weird and personal and spiritual experiences and invalidate them by making them into idiotic consumables. This is why we can't and shouldn't talk about it. It's personal for each person and we don't want to become the David Icke forum.
Fair enough. Your reasoning is very sound and what you have explained is something I had not considered. One of the many things I admire about this forum is the editing you guys do to make sure the posts stay as on topic as possible. By doing so, you have provided an excellent resource for serious research into some very 'touchy' subjects. And of course I agree whole heartedly about this not becoming a David Icke forum.
Last edited by ProperGander on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Painterman
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by Painterman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 pm

ProperGander wrote:David Icke promotes the idea that there are actual lizard men out there, I do not think any more need be said about the man.
The reptilians idiocy is an earlier example of the change-the-subject / poison-the-well strategy - which we now see implemented as the flat earth idiocy - used to infiltrate and neutralize independent research communities.

The ploy David Icke was trying, with lots of promotional help from "alternative" media fakers, got widely denounced circa 10 years ago. So he shape-shifted again and moved his reptilians from center stage to the margins, which will also happen to the flat earth ploy being promoted by the current batch of "alternative" media fakers.

Post Reply