The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by nonhocapito » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 am

Talking about footprints!
This is an image of the italian newspaper "Il messaggero" reporting the news of the man of the moon back in '69.

Now we are told that the image of the footprint on "Il messaggero" was obviously a fake -- compared to the official picture of Neil's Armstrong first step:

... that also was a fake. <_<

Only ten or twenty years ago it would have been denied on principle that an image on a newspaper in our democracies could be faked. Today, some of these manipulations are used to "prove" that the failsafe system works. That fakery isn't really possible. They need to do this also thanks to the fact that we are here investigating and asking questions. B)

(The first picture above comes from the blog of major swiss disinfo agent & shill "Paolo Attivissimo", which I will not directly link to. But the pic is widely available on the internet, as a reverse search on google images can prove.)

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 am

Jonathan wrote:It would be really bad if this was supposed to be a real image.
But since it's only a nice looking photoshop job intended as a wallpaper analyzing it is just a waste of time.
I love this NASA wallpaper! I'm not going to waste my time analyzing it. Who cares about the ridiculous/unmatching left/right Rover wheels? I'll just stitch it in my living room - because I love to think that we intelligent humans actually went to the Moon !

Yes, this black & white picture is an actual official one released by NASA : http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040605.html

nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread post by nonhocapito » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am

simonshack wrote:Yes, this black & white picture is an actual official one released by NASA : http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040605.html
Those hills in the background... they seem so close they look like fake scenery. What a strange, strange place is the moon! :D :D :lol: :lol:

No seriously you can clearly see the passage from stage set with fake trampled moon sand to projected background. This stuff is outrageous. :angry:

lux

Unread post by lux » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 am

it's really a shame they never took a tripod with them on any of the missions so they could take photos of the stars with the required slow shutter speeds. I guess a tripod was too heavy, especially since they had to stuff a moon car into their little space ship and those golf clubs too. Of course they could have just fastened a camera to their space ship and used it for a tripod but I guess photos of the stars taken from the moon wouldn't be nearly as scientifically rewarding as dune-buggying or playing golf.
Last edited by lux on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 pm

NA$A Apollo Moomins Missions have supplied Planet Earth
with much invaluable experi"mental" scientific data.

2 spacesuits go fly a kite in a sandstorm.

Q_prime

Unread post by Q_prime » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm

reel.deal wrote:NA$A Apollo Moomins Missions have supplied Planet Earth
with much invaluable experi"mental" scientific data.

2 spacesuits go fly a kite in a sandstorm.
Still amazed a US flag can survive a cosmic radiation without burning...

anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Q_prime wrote:Still amazed a US flag can survive a cosmic radiation without burning...
Please explain. How would the radiation make it burn?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 pm

APOLLO 4 - LAUNCHED BY WALTER CRONKITE

These are the historical TV images of the launch of Apollo 4 - reportedly the first (unmanned) Saturn V rocket which paved the way for NASA's quest for the Moon. The excited TV anchor heard screaming his bowels out is none other than America's sweetheart Walter Cronkite. The date is 11/9, 1967: <_<

APOLLO 4 on Wickedpedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uoVfZpx5dY

I have put together a series of successive frames from the above video. It makes for a most colorful, Warholesque (or simply grotesque?) canvas:

At 2:07, the artist goes mad - and decides to throw his paintbrush across the screen: :P

Fascinating, isn't it? ^_^ But who would buy it? Any bidders?

whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:11 pm

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 pm

And also, 1967 -> 6+7=13.

Indeed, NASA seems to have been set up from the beginning as a sort of "in-joke" for the "elite" Masonic brothers whilst pumping taxpayer money for who knows what (most likely the military-industrial complex).

reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:38 am

reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

dunno why everyone always moaning about no wind or atmosphere on the moon;
all this Apollo kite-flyin' flag-waving 'looks a breeze'...

:P

Q_prime

Unread post by Q_prime » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:25 am

anon1911 wrote:
Q_prime wrote:Still amazed a US flag can survive a cosmic radiation without burning...
Please explain. How would the radiation make it burn?
Note the bold in quotation, it is about cosmic radiation or to be precise cosmic ray from the sun. The moon surface is directly exposed to the sun, textile might be affected and will not survive the intense radiation. Colour in that flag would be significantly altered. As stay, that raises more question: how these so-called astronauts know they would have no problem planting flag without testing the behaviour of the material ?

Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 am

Not that I think it is all real.
But your logic is flawed. The name for the flaw is "non sequitur" meaning "the inference does not follow from the premise".

Going from "is exposed to the sun" to "might be affected" is o.k.
Going from "might be affected" to "will not survive" is not.
By "colour ... would be significantly altered" you imply "intense radiation will achieve that in relatively short time"
This is completely open to interpretation and also does not follow from "might be affected".

How would it be known that there would be no problem planting it at all?
It is an assumption that they did know, albeit a reasonable one, but still ...
There where unmanned missions before, so they knew something, and driving an anchor into rock at worst is nothing entirely new.

Only with a lot of luck will going from a flawed premise get you to a correct conclusion.

Q_prime

Unread post by Q_prime » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 am

Better clarification, a flag directly exposed to the sun with no atmosphere on the moon surface might be affected due to the solar cosmic ray. I suppose solar radiation can alter the flag textile (possibly synthetic, can anyone tell the name of that textile used for "moon landing"?) and its colour thought other unknow rays came into equation. Another possibility is the flag may somehow burn.

It is true unmanned mission happened before, one of them (Explorer III) went further to mesure the intense level radiation from Van Allen shield that protect Earth from deadly solar storm. The Geiger was estimated thousand time the maximum measurement from the instrument equipped in Explorer III. That bring another question: why NASA did not test an organic element into the Van Allen shield? If the solar storm can affect all unprotected electronics at its maximum level, how was Apollo mission possible? Only in Hollywood.

I based my question on this source. Perhaps nobody ever test the flag on these described condition.