The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Kham
Admin

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread post by Kham »

Altair » April 13th, 2019, 2:12 am wrote:As much as most of what NASA does is fake, its budget is real for sure. Maybe its just a giant fund diversion scheme, and they must have something to show for the money, which goes to some other purposes, with the added bonus of the propaganda and voter uplift.
Nobody is particularly excited about paying the rent or a mortgage, but if you put before your eyes a nice holiday or a new car, you'll gladly pay for what makes you feel good.
Very well put. Definition of government: Giant fund diversion scheme.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

By George! I just bumped into this priceless TV sketch starring George Carlin - by chance.

Now, be honest folks : how many of you have seen this little gem ?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H37vGQYJu2M

"The most important part of reading is... READING BETWEEN THE LINES!"

Priceless, just priceless. ^_^

It's just too bad that the "gist" of such brilliant comedy shows has been lost on most (95%?) of America's TV viewers.

As it is, I feel like a dunce myself: it took me most of my lifetime to realize that even JFK was involved in the farcical "Apollo moon landings (TV) program".
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Fascinating clip indeed. I'd be interested to hear what people make of it.

It has been made clear that nothing appears on TV without explicit design and thought. Therefore, this short Carlin comic piece can be nothing more than an elegant discredit by laughter piece. It's light and cheeky and with a poignant pause for thought at the end, "read between the lines"! To me it shows how elegant the propaganda matrix is. A similar discredit appeared in the much more mainstream and far more widely seen Bond film, which served the same purpose to my mind. Interesting again that Carlin was a popular comic and regularly graced the TV with his 'hard hitting' pieces. Comedy goes about as far as any medium can in 'challenging', 'battling', 'revealing' and faux mocking the powers that be! Seems even more clear that there is nothing whatsoever in the media that is unadulterated in terms of truth or intent. This is why TV and media represent the most complex propaganda system ever created. Nobody can see the woods for the trees (or the edges of the set in Truman terms).

One wonders also, if there is a drip drip drip of exposing elements of the truth so that society gets to grips subconsciously with the deceit in readiness for it's ultimate exposure decades later, as is the norm. What interests me are people's strange psychological reaction to continued Government / media lies. They accept them. Forgive them and immediately forget them and then believe wholeheartedly the next series of tall stories or strange news events.

I noted also that the carrier of the Carlin clip was FOX news who are among the most criminal section of the media (although trying to determine which steaming turd is the more repugnant may be a pointless task).

I had not seen it which is curious indeed! I wonder how many others it has been creatively concealed from, given we look for such material as a group!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack » May 28th, 2019, 9:39 pm wrote:*
As it is, I feel like a dunce myself: it took me most of my lifetime to realize that even JFK was involved in the farcical "Apollo moon landings (TV) program".
Same here Simon, but I will excuse myself with that it is hard to discover water if you are a fish born in it and we were all born into these gigantic ubiquitous lies. One thing these liars are very good at is to enforce a bigger lie by revealing a smaller one. For example, most NASA and Moon landing skeptics never seem to discover the problem with sending rockets into space in the first place. This may or may not be intentional, but the consequence is that we don't see the even bigger lies.

When this lie was established in the 1950s, a lot of people must have understood the impossibility of gas expansion creating work in a vacuum. But, as time went by, this lie stuck. Please watch the propaganda from those days. It's pretty laughable (I'd say) how this is built up like a movie with supposed footage from Russia. As the saying goes—people will not believe anything until they see it on TV.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQcGgXCaaA

See the following New York Times editorial (from 1920) that is mentioned in the movie. It’s the only historical record I've seen that brings up the impossibility of rockets creating thrust in space. Mike Wallace did a good job in defusing it.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/p ... l-full.pdf
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Thanks Patrix, enjoyed that. The first line of the film is a goodie, prioritising propaganda above military!

1.14: "I'm Mike Wallace, our title 'The race for space', means the contest between the United States and the Soviet Union, for propaganda and military advantage"!

As the story goes, the small time band of German rocketeers run out of money, but are saved by the finances of a film director, (Fritz Lang)! The deal is...the German rocketeers serve as 'technical advisers' to the "world first modern science fiction movie, 'Woman in the Moon'!

11.30: "To make the launching more dramatic, Lang hit on the idea of counting backwards until the actual moment for firing, the German rocket pioneers then spread the dramatic notion of the countdown throughout the world"!

11.50: "Most important of all, in addition to money, the space travel club was paid with all the props they could walk off with. These props were then used as the actual components in the space travel societies rockets!"

Who would have guessed that a rocket could be built with props from a film set under the encouraging eye of a FILM DIRECTOR!
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

thisisunreal » May 30th, 2019, 7:01 pm wrote:
One wonders also, if there is a drip drip drip of exposing elements of the truth so that society gets to grips subconsciously with the deceit in readiness for it's ultimate exposure decades later, as is the norm.
Yes, for example, one wonders if the film F/X is one of those drips.

F/X (also known as or subtitled Murder by Illusion) is a 1986 American action thriller film directed by Robert Mandel.

Plot

Movie special effects expert Roland "Rollie" Tyler is hired by the Justice Department to stage the murder of mob informant Nicholas DeFranco. DeFranco is set to testify against his former Mafia bosses and go into witness protection, but the Justice Department is afraid he will be killed before the trial. Tyler rigs a gun with blanks and fixes DeFranco up with radio transmitters and fake blood packs to simulate bullet hits. The Justice Department supervisor on the case, Edward Mason, asks Tyler to be the "assassin" wearing a disguise. He is paid $30,000 and assured by Mason that he is "100% protected".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F/X
simonshack
Administrator

Apollo 11: 50th Anniversary Countdown ! :lol: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMxXXgRV64

Good grief. How long will this TV hoax endure? Another 50 years? Nah. I have faith in mankind - and that reason will prevail.

We all have a moral duty to stop this silliness. Take courage and teach your children about this pathetic mass deception.

We've all had too much of this silliness already. Enough is enough. And when enough is enough, the tough should get going.

Failing this, humanity will deadlock into a stupor of stupidity - a most undesirable thing! -_-
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I always ‘love’ Kennedy’s “...go to the moon and do the other thing...”.
What on earth (pun intended!) was he on about?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack » June 4th, 2019, 11:27 pm wrote:*

Good grief. How long will this TV hoax endure? Another 50 years? Nah. I have faith in mankind - and that reason will prevail.
On the other hand Simon a reason it won't prevail is the government propaganda put out below which helps keeps the hoax ongoing, people may be in two minds whether it's a studio production or real then read these stats and think 'nah, not many other people think it's a hoax so I will go along with it being real'

From ZeroHedge link....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... es-america

Exclusive Survey

Belief in Conspiracy Theories in the United States

Believers in conspiracy theories are usually written off immediately as weirdos and idiots, but as a new survey by YouGov for Statista reveals, in some cases, these are actually widely-held beliefs and far from the bizarre, fringe opinion that you might have come to expect.

According to the survey, one of the most commonly believed conspiracy theories among U.S. adults is that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in the assassination of JFK - 47 percent believe either strongly or somewhat that there was in fact another shooter behind the grassy knoll. President Trump's oft-touted theory of the "deep state" has also to a fair degree made it into common discourse, with 29 percent believing it to some extent.

Meanwhile, what might be considered as the 'mother of all conspiracy theories' - that the 1969 moon landing was faked - seems to have fallen out of favour, with only 11 percent getting behind the idea 50 years on.

Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kickstones » June 7th, 2019, 12:01 pm wrote:
simonshack » June 4th, 2019, 11:27 pm wrote:Good grief. How long will this TV hoax endure? Another 50 years? Nah. I have faith in mankind - and that reason will prevail.
I think it is not impossible that at community level, this fraud (and all the other big ones) will work even when no living people believe in it. I also think that we have approached this situation very much. So the problems lie clearly on quite other levels. In society (as well as life in private), not only reason should “prevail” (the consequences of whose prevalence we had opportunities abundantly to experience in the last few hundred years -- and even said situation seems among its consequences) but also a host of other things (without which reason seems actually, at least viewed from some distance, clear madness).
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Since it is obvious that the stat presented by KS is nothing but sheer propaganda, the question seems to be rather topical: how long will the belief in statistics and statistical results be generally held? The belief that it is possible to make statistics in any correct way and draw conclusions from it -- in a correct way, that is, with real personal responsibility.

In the effort to be more and more correct (in the preparation of a stat), there may be only one (correct, and practical) result possible to get at the end. That is the abandoning such things. No doubt it happens many times. But how often, it's more than probable that no reliable statistics are available about.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Mansur wrote:Since it is obvious that the stat presented by KS is nothing but sheer propaganda, the question seems to be rather topical: how long will the belief in statistics and statistical results be generally held?
Excellent question, Mansur.
How to Lie with Statistics – Darrell Huff (1954)
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1035&start=15#p2397347
A dear teacher gave me a copy of this book back in high school and although I disagree with some of the author’s opinions (i.e. on Alfred Kinsey) I found it helpful in navigating the muddy waters of scientific literature in college. It’s a short/easy read - a good intro. level book.
simonshack
Administrator

I keep wondering what a true statistical study would conclude - as to the ratio of people buying (or not buying) the 50-year-old Apollo TV hoax.

Alright, so a Youtube comment section is no serious indicator of general public opinion - and can hardly be used for any "statistical" study of any kind...

Nevertheless, I find it rather fascinating (and very encouraging!) to scour through the comment section of this YT video (with over a million views) featuring Buzz Aldrin. Please spend a minute or two checking out the many comments posted under this 10-year-old interview of the Buzz clown:

In his own words: Buzz Aldrin 40 years later https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j9Fo7XayCg

As you can see, it would appear that, roughly speaking, the VAST MAJORITY of the commenters are fully aware that Buzz Aldrin is a pathetic LFL (Liar-For-Life) clown.

Indeed, I strongly suspect that Buzz has become a severe liability for NASA - and now constitutes (in their assessment) a time-bomb ready to explode. The man is clearly dumb as a post - and has, in fact, always been dumb as a post: his handlers must have been going through hell over the years to keep him from making some major, "irreparable diplomatic cock-up" (i.e. spilling the final beans of the wretched, decaying Apollo TV hoax).

Well, get this: NASA appears to have already "addressed" this problem - by having Buzz sue two of his sons for saying (among other things) that he has dementia...

One can read this "shocking" information in the video description of last year's Gala opening the countdown to the 50th anniversary :

(22 Jul 2018) GALA OPENS COUNTDOWN TO 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF 1ST MOON LANDING
"Former NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin was noticeably absent from a gala kicking off a yearlong celebration of the 50-year anniversary of the first moon landing, even though his nonprofit space education foundation is a sponsor and he typically is the star attraction."
(...)
"The former astronaut's expected absence comes just a month after he sued two of his adult children and a former business manager, accusing them of misusing his credit cards, transferring money from an account and slandering him by saying he has dementia.
Only weeks before the lawsuit, Andrew and Jan Aldrin filed a petition claiming their 88-year-old father was suffering from memory loss, delusions, paranoia and confusion."

If you can muster it, here's the (atrociously edited) video of that emetic VIP Gala ("Tickets for the event ranged from 750 to 2,500 US dollars per person").

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbYQNIvDvs
simonshack
Administrator

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Priceless, just priceless...

In this interview, Buzz Aldrin is asked about how NASA treated their Apollo astronauts -
economically speaking...

Buzz tells us that "his travel reimbursement" (for travelling to the mooooon) was :

"33 dollars"
https://youtu.be/UAM-ge7PzHY?t=92

Surely, the American public cannot be so profoundly / terminally dumbed-down as to fail to comprehend the gigantic hoax that the Apollo TV series was.
simonshack
Administrator

In this other interview, Buzz Aldrin is asked:

"But YOU are an explorer!?"

Buzz Aldrin Looks Back At His Moon Walk, Ahead At Space Exploration’s Future
https://youtu.be/3YtoMamr8ik?t=164

Buzz Aldrin's reply:
"Yeah... I'm...ummm...an explorer of numbers, circles, graphs..."

Now, seriously folks: does this sound like a man who went to the Moon and back?

As we now know, ALL people working in the space industry are just "exploring" numbers, circles and graphs...