The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread postby patrix on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Natural Philosopher » April 14th, 2019, 4:44 pm wrote:There is some similarity but in my opinion Armstrong and Gagarin are not the same person: I can easily tell the two apart (Gagarin has a definite Slavic look, Armstrong has an Anglo look). Contrast this with some of the Challenger crew doppelgangers where, from my perspective, the resemblance is just too great to plausibly be coincidental.

I agree after having looked and thought about this some more. They are similar but not to the degree that they can be said to definitely be same the person.
patrix

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread postby Kham on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:44 am

Altair » April 13th, 2019, 2:12 am wrote:As much as most of what NASA does is fake, its budget is real for sure. Maybe its just a giant fund diversion scheme, and they must have something to show for the money, which goes to some other purposes, with the added bonus of the propaganda and voter uplift.
Nobody is particularly excited about paying the rent or a mortgage, but if you put before your eyes a nice holiday or a new car, you'll gladly pay for what makes you feel good.

Very well put. Definition of government: Giant fund diversion scheme.
Kham
Admin

Previous

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes