The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread postby icarusinbound on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Good efforts are being made here to attempt to properly analyse the imagery from first principles...Hollycrap, great adaptation (your gif-making skills are superb). I'm trying to deduce from the mission transcripts whether the CM was claimed to be in equatorial or polar orbit...if anyone finds-out before me, good on you (and noho/Heiwa, keep digging too...I certainly shall)

Meantime, as a response to Howie...I agree, Armstrong's behaviour is always very very odd. He (out of all of the crew) is the one with the most-disturbing 1000-yard stare, and cryptic/fractured comments....he just looks like he's squirming with discomfort, then and now.

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission_trans/apollo11.htm

If you haven't skimmed through the trancripts, especially of A11, you should. There are details lurking in there that are stunning. For example, I was amazed to read that the A11 crew are recorded as talking to what's described as "the backup A11 crew", who are personally named in the PAO transcript...Lowell, William Anders and Haise (this by radio during the notional pre-entry return phase, when a number of travelogue soft propaganda broadcasts are made, as above). Anders would have been Armstrong if they'd had to swap the crews, so he was (by some kind of definition)the first man not to (not to?) walk on the moon. Despite the fact that the transcript (and indeed all the audio) can of course all be entirely false it provides a truly-weird counterpoint to the large stock of impossible pictures.

There's such a lot that can be dissected, or attempted to be corrolated, in all of this supposed evidence. So much of the imagery is unquestionably false, but I'm increasingly confused as to *exactly* what was done, and more specifically, exactly who knew what was going on. "Of course", we may all say..."that's precisely the problem"...but what can we conclude from all of this??

In so many ways, this woud have made more sense if we'd unearthed a 'middle way', that somehow they managed to get someone (somehow, safely) up to the moon, and back, then re-staged the whole thing. But it doesn't really look that way either...which to me is making it more of a frightening mystery than it appears at first.

[edit]A vague reference to A11 CM being in a polar orbit..I think?
[/edit]
Last edited by icarusinbound on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icarusinbound

Unread postby icarusinbound on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Similar to my shock in discovering the 'Surveyor 3' story (hardware interaction within the lunar narrative that I'd never heard of before), here's yet-another weird artifact.....a moon-barrow.

AS14-64-9121

What other bits of equipment did they (allegedly) have up with them, across the six missions? How the hell did they manage to have the time to build this, and with gloves/bad visibility? Unless it was maybe towed, behind the CM-LM, on a short chain....
icarusinbound

Unread postby nonhocapito on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

icarusinbound wrote:If you haven't skimmed through the trancripts, especially of A11, you should. There are details lurking in there that are stunning.

Very interesting insights and questions, icarus... and great link to the transcripts. I think that the transcripts exist because they really are scripts. Maybe they thought amateur radio operators from all over the world would try to intercept radio communication to and from the moon, so they broadcast something in real time back then for their benefit. Maybe this is simply the material leftover from those days.

I laughed when I found the following line to provide almost the first numbers appearing in the tran-script of "Apollo 11 Technical Air-to-Ground Voice" http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission ... 11_TEC.PDF :

"Apollo 11, this is Houston. Level sense arm at 8 plus 17; outboard cut-off at 9 plus 11". :lol:

Not long ago I would have still been in favor of the idea that the Apollo crew spent those days actually orbiting the earth, pretending to be on their way to the moon. A little bit like in that supposed leaked video that was probably planted by NASA to suggest the idea that they at least had that capability. Today it seems obvious that everything was fake, from the launches to the landings. Amazing...

This great gif...

...I think embodies the fakery perfectly. Just seeing how the lightning on the model never changes despite the dramatic climb and the spinning in orbit... It really is a Kubrick-like product, the kind of sequences where Kubrick appears the weakest today, compensated only by the high definition of the images in 2001. No surprise this is never shown in today's documentaries about Apollo. The world, despite everything, has grown older and a little wiser.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby fbenario on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 am

Howie wrote:I don't know where to start with this one - Armstrongs strange reclusive behaviour is my strongest proof, everything about him says liar.

When I'm reversing into a tight space in the car park I turn the radio down or off as it affects my concentration, if I was docking the LEM with the command module & my life depended on completing this task safely, I would not be playing tape recorders at full volume & singing along to Spirit in the sky.

Unless I was faking it in a tv studio & was getting bored.

My motto is - you can't have it both ways - if a witness tells the opposite story to another witness who sees the same event, one or both have to be lying.

Alan Bean/Gene Cernan described the LEM ascent engines as loud/silent.

Buzz Aldrin says in Astronauts Gone Wild he won't be filmed watching the window fakery trick, if I went to the moon I'd deny it was a fakery, I'd be comfortable with it as I know I'm telling the truth - he knows he's not telling the truth.

Excellent psychological analysis and conclusions throughout. Impeccable application of logic.

EDIT: Howie, this only your 5th post? You need to post more.
fbenario

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 am

Another fantastic excerpt from the apollo transcript. Please read through it. It is Houston reading the news to the Apollo 11 crew (pages 68-69 of this pdf: http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission ... 11_TEC.PDF) I added some links for your convenience:

11, this is Houston. If you are interested in the
morning news, I have a summary here from PAO.

Okay. We're all listening.

Okay.

From Jodrell Bank, England, via AP: Britain's big Jodrell Bank radio telescope stopped receiving signals from the Soviet Union's unmanned Moon shot at 5:49 EDT today. A spokesman said that it appeared the Luna 15 space ship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_15) "had gone beyond the Moon." Another Quote: "We don't think it has landed," said a spokesman for Sir Bernard Lovell, Director of the Observatory.

Washington UPI: Vice President Spiro T. Agnew (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agne ... Presidency) has called for putting a man on Mars by the year 2000, but Democratic leaders replied that priority must go to needs on Earth. Agnew, ranking government official at the Apollo 11 blastoff Wednesday, apparently was speaking for himself and not necessarily for the Nixon administration when he said, "We should, in my judgment, put a man on Mars by the end of this century."

Laredo, Texas, AP: Immigration officials in Nuevo Laredo announced Wednesday that hippies will be refused tourist cards to enter Mexico unless they take a bath and get haircuts. Huberto Cazaras, Chief of Mexican Immigration in Nuevo Laredo, said authorities in Mexico City, Acapulco, and other popular tourist spots have registered complaints about the hippies.

By United Press International: Initial reaction to President Nixon's granting of a holiday Monday to Federal employees so they can observe a national day of participation in the Apollo 11 Moon landing mission mostly was one of surprise.

Rodney Bidner, Associated Press, London AP: Europe is Moon-struck by the Apollo 11 mission. Newspapers throughout the continent fill their pages with pictures of the Saturn V rocket blasting off to forge Earth's first link with its natural satellite.
And the headline writers taxed their imagination for words to hail the feat. "The greatest adventure in the history of humanity has started," declared the French newspaper Le Figaro, which devoted four pages to reports from Cape Kennedy and diagrams of the mission. The tabloid Paris Jour proclaimed, "The whole word tells them bravo." The Communists daily L'Humanite led with the launch picture and devoted its entire back page to an enthusiastic Moon report describing the countdown and launch, the astronauts' wives and families, and backgrounding lunar activities.

Hempsted, New York: Joe Namath officially reported to the New York Jets training camp at Hofstra University (Hofsra numerous 9/11 vicsims: http://www.hofstra.edu/library/libspc/l ... rs911.html) Wednesday following a closed door meeting with his teammates over his differences with pro football Commissioner Peter Rozelle.

London UPI: The House of Lords was assured Wednesday that a midget American submarine would not "damage or assault" the Loch Ness Monster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_ness_ ... stigations). Lord Nomay said he wanted to be sure anyone operating a submarine in the Loch "would not subject any creatures that might inhabit it to damage or assault." He asked that the submarine's plan to take a tissue sample with a retrievable dart from any monster it finds can be done without damage and disturbance. He was told it was impossible to say if the 1876 Cruelty to Animals Act would be violated unless and until the monster found. Over.

Roger. Thank you, Bruce.

What an incongruent selection of news... Man on mars "by the end of the century" or, in other words, 2001 (note how the news report at first typically mistakes the end of the century for the year 1999)... and the loch ness monster, isn't that the typical fakery experiment of yore? Is that why it makes its appearance here? Was it a coincidence that americans revived this globally renowned hoax in coincidence of the Apollo missions? (see wickedpedia link above).
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby hollycrap on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 am

I managed to find How the Earth's terminator (the twilight zone on earth's) looked like from the Moon on July 20th 1969 as the Apollonots were faking the moon landings.

Here it is.

Ref => http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/earthview.php

So that the famous picture below, published in all encyclopedias, and one of the most famous pictures of the Earth from the Moon has been proven to be a fake, according to the US Naval Observatory. (you cannot have it both ways, can you?)

And you cannot have it three ways, as this footage by the same mission around the same date (or can you?)

Any doubts at all?

:unsure:
hollycrap

Unread postby Heiwa on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

I am not so sure. Above the CMD supposedly comes speeding around the Moon and the Earth just rises or pops up behind the (vertical) Moon horizon. Sun is lighting from right. It seems it is 'half Moon', i.e. only half of the from Earth visible Moon is lit up. And half of the from Earth hidden side is also lit up by the Sun, i.e. the CMD is on the sunny side of the Moon, when Earth comes into sight.
Now, if the Earth we see from the CMD is rotating around a vertical or horizontal axis and whether the Earth North pole is up/down/right or left on the photo is beyond me, but maybe the Earth North pole is up on the photo?
After a while the Earth would distance itself further from the Moon horizon as seen from the CMD and soon it would be possible to see both some lights of the pitch black night side of the Earth (at zenith = 90° right) and the Sun far behind. And after another while we should see the Earth disappear behind the Moon horizon behind the CMD ... and the CMD flies into the dark shadowy side of the Moon hidden by the Sun.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread postby hollycrap on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:11 am

Apparently the orbit they chose for the cmd module remains a mystery, but the only orbit that would fit the earth's terminal view above would be east to west equatorial orbit which would ostensibly increase the Command Module velocity relative to the Moon's ground.

Image :o

:P
hollycrap

Unread postby icarusinbound on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm

hollycrap wrote:Apparently the orbit they chose for the cmd module remains a mystery, but the only orbit that would fit the earth's terminal view above would be east to west equatorial orbit which would ostensibly increase the Command Module velocity relative to the Moon's ground.

Again, I'd say the Official Story appears to hint that the A11 CM was meant to to be in polar orbit, not equatorial...if the ejected off-dump is supposedly going into semi-polar orbit as per the transcript, there's no way the craft could have been tracking 'east-to-west' (or west-east)

Heiwa, I do see what you're meaning, about the possible alignment of the picture.

But...we're focusing here upon an image that allegedly was taken in orbit (a factor I initially missed). Are there any earth-rise photographs supposedly taken from the surface? I seemed to remember that there was some mention of this sight by the supposed LM crew, but I haven't located it yet within the transcripts.
icarusinbound

Unread postby hollycrap on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

First a correction. In my quoted statement by icarusisbound I said the LM would increase its velocity relative to the lunar ground were it moving from east to west. In fact it would decrease it. The same thing happens to a plane on Earth. If you take a flight from New York to London (west to east) you'll spend less time than if you take a flight from London To New York (east to west), because in the latter case you additionally have to make up for the earth's rotation in the same direction as the plane.

icarus, it would be nice to catch a transcript reference to an earth rise from the moon's surface, because as we have seen above there are no earth rises on the Moon. :lol:
hollycrap

Unread postby Heiwa on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Does it matter if the CommandModule was orbiting the poles or the equator? Here is the CM after sucessful return :P :
Image.
It seems the window is on the side so you can take photos in all directions.
It and the LM had been launched previously from Earth at a speed of 35 000 kmh direction Moon. During voyage the speed was reduced to about 6000 kmh due to Earth trying pulling back until Moon gravity took over and it and LM accelerated again to higher speed. In order to get caught by the Moon and start orbiting the Moon, the CM/LM assembly had to fire the rocket engine to slow down to some unknown speed at which the CM/LM orbited the Moon. Maybe 2000 kmh? Fuel required for that braking, I don't know. And then the LM undocked and landed. The LM used 18 373.3 lb of rocket fuel to brake the descent and land at 0 kmh speed. After having a look around, the LM took off and used 4 870.8 lb of rocket fuel for the ascent and acceleration up to the CM to which it docked at say 2000 kmh. Not bad! Reason that much less fuel was used for the ascent was that the LM was much lighter taking off. Then they fired the rocket engine again to accelerate to 6000 kmh so that CM could fly back to Earth. I wonder where did they store all that fuel for first braking fully loaded CM/LM into Moon orbit and then, after LM had spent 23 244.1 lb of fuel going down to/up from Moon, and second accelerating almost empty CM/LM 6000 kmh out of the Moon orbit ... to get home. :rolleyes:
Of course when the CM dropped on Earth by gravity the speed was very high but somehow some parachutes managed to decelerate the CM so it could drop into the Pacific! :D :D
Heiwa
Banned

Unread postby hollycrap on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Found another shot from the Moon in an earth rise from the Apollo 11. Probably produced decades after the hoax.

It matches perfectly with the one I got at the naval Observatory, for the same date. it even shows Africa which is not visible in its most famous counterpart. :lol:

Ref: as11_36_5355 http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lu ... _30th.html
Caption: The Apollo spacecraft reached Earth parking orbit after 11 minutes. After one and a half orbits the Saturn thrusters fired and the astronauts began their journey to the Moon. This spectacular photo of the Earth was taken from 158,000 km (98,000 miles) during the Apollo 11 translunar injection on July 16. Most of Africa and parts of Europe and Asia are visible.

Of course that is a made up picture.

All of them are made up pictures. This is the only original, with the fake earth being lifted by a string, and where no piece of Earth's Land can be seen, no matter how you try :o

:lol:

The mystery thickens (rather the hoax/fairy tale thickens ;) )
hollycrap

Unread postby hollycrap on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Heiwa wrote:Does it matter if the CommandModule was orbiting the poles or the equator? Here is the CM after sucessful return :P :
Image.
It seems the window is on the side so you can take photos in all directions.
:D

But in the animated version, the observer is meant to be traveling in the direction of the moon's horizon

Still another mindbender is why from the surface they did not make the Earth as big as it should be, too fantastic ? :rolleyes:

:lol:
hollycrap

Unread postby reel.deal on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 pm

hollycrap wrote:
Let's face it. Traveling into space is not possible. But that's a blessing. Otherwise they would have mounted
millions of bombs and war paraphernalia on all kinds of spacecraft. This makes me feel more safe ;)

Everything is a farce.
:(

hollycrap... hope you're up for having a look at the Nuke Hoax thread sometime,
check this vid out for starters, be interested to hear your thoughts...

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=452 ^_^

The Nuclear Bomb Hoax - TV Fakery and PSYOP

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxIhWIdhW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxIhWIdhW8
:huh: :blink: :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread postby reel.deal on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm

:o