Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by simonshack »

"THE FROZEN ASTRONOT"

Our new member Manic made this superb little video a few years back.

Please watch Italian astronot Paolo Nespoli as he "freezes dead" for almost 30 seconds during this silly clip featuring "astronot-cum-flutist-woman" :

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ztG3eSEfavWS/

I have of course long maintained that these ISS video clips featuring "weightless astronots bobbing around the ISS" are nothing but 100% CGI constructs. No need for those astronots to be filmed (while holding their breaths!) under water / or to be filmed in any vomit-comet-zero-G-simulating airplanes. CGI is by far the most economical solution to craft these silly ISS videos. The only problem with CGI software is (as demonstrated in the above clip) that, as ALL layered image-simulation software, it can sometimes be glitchy. In this case, the CGI layer containing astronot Paolo Nespoli evidently suffered such a momentary glitch, presumably due to some "data overload" during the rendering phase of the clip, causing the layer to catastrophically "freeze" for almost 30 seconds...

PS: Credit is due to our longtime member "CluedIn". She was in fact the first to catch this "frozen astronot" moment, back in 2016. Good eagle eyes, dear CluedIn ! :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I remember this catch from back in 2016. Including those impossible fingers. The CGI people seem to still have trouble with fingers.

Just a silly coincidence: the triad claw in space :D

Altair

Unread post by Altair »

These quarantine days give also good occasion to think how in heaven 9 people can live in a completely sealed football field sized vehicle for months, recycling all their bodily excretions and breathed air, and yet be able to maintain all this aging machinery in working order.
The most similar environment that could be found is a submarine, and it has a much more numerous crew for just keeping it running. Oh, and they can emerge if things get complicated.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

I think his figure simply do not fit to the duo’s performance, - maybe they copied onto it; and then a part was frozen so that, let's say, the applause matched the production.

I have been practicing this posture for decades so I started looking for the fifth finger:

Altair

Unread post by Altair »

CGI keeps getting better and better...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHKaIXKzXM
It's wonderful to see how astronauts have fun with slime risking damage to those delicate and complex electronics.
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

I have a question for everybody here who have the will to answer.
We all know that nobody is inside the ISS, dozens of videos shows astronots using wires and CGI, plus all the problems related to an object supposedly orbiting earth for 20 years at 27K km/h.

It is also undeniable that "normal people" can see something orbiting through their telescope, so, my question is: which is the most likely explication for this?It's something smaller and nearer to Earth?Is some kind of hologram?It´s actually a real object orbiting but without humans inside for many possible reasons?I really do not find a logic explication to this.

Thanks
simonshack
Administrator

Pokerniko wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:38 am
It is also undeniable that "normal people" can see something orbiting through their telescope, so, my question is: which is the most likely explication for this?It's something smaller and nearer to Earth?Is some kind of hologram?It´s actually a real object orbiting but without humans inside for many possible reasons?I really do not find a logic explication to this.

Thanks

Dear Pokerniko,

Please know that I have personally observed many passages of the alleged ISS over my house. It appears as a point of light that looks like a moving star that moves across the sky (usually from west to east). And yes, the timelines of those passages are more or less consistent with those listed / predicted at "Heavens Above" https://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary.aspx (a website which tells you WHEN to look for the ISS passing above your area).

Back in 2014, I tentatively speculated that the ISS may be "impersonated" by three (or more?) solar-powered drones flying at, say, twice the altitude of commercial airliners. I still think this speculation of mine is - technically speaking - a fairly plausible one. viewtopic.php?p=2391584#p2391584

In later years though, I have been musing about another possible way of simulating the ISS (and other "man-made satellites"). There is a fairly recent laser technology known as "Adaptive Optics". It consists of a powerful laser beam that can project (from large observatories) virtual / artificial images of stars in the sky. These virtual projections of artificial "stars" (i.e. points of light) are used by modern-day astronomers in order to enhance their stellar observations so as to help them detect / and separate binary stars which are otherwise indiscernible from points of light that are believed to be single stars. (In fact, Adaptive Optics have helped astronomers realize that practically ALL of our visible stars have a smaller, binary companion).

Here's an image from Wikipedia showing an "Adaptive Optics" laser beam projecting a virtual star in the sky:

And here's another "artist impression" of how those laser beams are projected from large telescopes:

https://www.eso.org/public/images/ann14012a/

I think we may easily imagine how easily those laser beams could be put in motion so as to simulate a "MOVING STAR" in the sky. Agreed?

You may now ask: "But how would they possibly manage to simulate that artifical point of light known as the "ISS" moving around the entire globe?"

Well, here's a map of the locations of large astronomy observatories spread around the (populated) world:

http://robslink.com/SAS/democd32/observatories.htm

As you can see, there's no shortage of large telescopes around the world. It would be a piece of cake (for the NASA mafia) to coordinate them so as to simulate ANY point of light moving across our skies at night - and to call it the "ISS" - or any other alleged man-made satellites (such as those dozens of "5G-enabling satellites" purportedly being launched by Elon Musk these days...). Let's also consider that the USA has countless military bases spread around the world - so these lasers may not HAVE TO BE located in these observatories - but could well be beamed from those military bases.

In other words, we shouldn't be surprised that laser technology (which has benefitted from VAST amounts of military funding over these last decades) has by now achieved the capability to simulate ANY point of light moving across our night skies.
Pokerniko

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your answer, I've never seen the ISS and I do not know how you can see it (if you have a telescope or a good camera), you say that it appears as a point of light, but I have seen videos of people catching images of the alleged ISS and it is not just a point of light, it's something that resemble what the ISS should really looks like.

A projection from fixed points on Earth could be possible, but not just a point of light, it should be some sort of hologram technology, maybe also planes could be used to make this projection, but it seems to me very complicated and hard to apply.

On the other hand, looks like the starlink satellites that are 3-4 metres large at a similar altitude as the ISS, looks like the same size from Earth, and this is simply imposible (to me it's impossible to think you can see with naked eye a 3 metres objet 500 Km away).

So, we know ISS is a complete hoax and nobody is in there, but at the same time, we can't deny that there are many videos taken from common people, where we can see something that looks like the ISS crossing the sky every day.

So, to me, could be something much smaller tan the ISS at a much lower altitude, but this hypothesys does not explain how you can see it every 90 minutes (more or less), plus, it would need some sort of propellent to keep moving.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Pokerniko wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:30 am So, we know ISS is a complete hoax and nobody is in there, but at the same time, we can't deny that there are many videos taken from common people, where we can see something that looks like the ISS crossing the sky every day.

So, to me, could be something much smaller tan the ISS at a much lower altitude, but this hypothesys does not explain how you can see it every 90 minutes (more or less), plus, it would need some sort of propellent to keep moving.
"Amateur videos" have been used extensively to convince us of events like 9/11. That someone posts a photo in a forum and claim they took it doesn't mean it's true.

I think to get further you should try to get in contact with local astronomers and inquire what they've seen with their own telescopes. Perhaps there's a local observatory that would be interesting in helping you observe ISS. But don't tell them you don't think ISS exists, that will not fly :-)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Pokerniko wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:30 amI have seen videos of people catching images of the alleged ISS and it is not just a point of light, it's something that resemble what the ISS should really looks like.
It doesn´t sound like you have read the fakery-in-orbit thread very carefully. We had some lengthy discussions on this topic starting around page 88.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2404474
Pokerniko

@patrix

You're right regarding the 9/11 amateur videos, but it´s hard for me to compare the control on a few hours event in a specific área (NY), with something that should be visible all around the World every 90 minutes since decades.

Yes, the best way would be to buy a good telescope and personally see what this supposedly flying object looks like.

@Flabbergasted

I tried to read everything possible on this thread, thanks for pointing me out the page and for the link, I will surely read carefully the discussion.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

After I've seen many of those amateur videos and pictures my personal opinion is, that the more detailed images of the ISS are fake, but most of the more blurry ones seem to be legit, there are simply too many of them and they look consistent, at least to me. What we see there looks more like one of those high altitude planes and only remotely resembles the ISS model. So for the ISS I'd rather go with Simon's original explanation, whereas the "laser theory" may hold water for the 5G-Starlink stuff.

However, there are a couple of problems with the high-altitude plane theory, especially if we hold on to the convex sperical model of the earth and light traveling in straight lines. In this case there is no way to get around the fact that this object is actually flying at about the height we are told it is, ~400km above ground. I arrived at this conclusion by doing the geometry math, when you go to heavens above and find out at which location this thing is directly overhead and then calculate the elevation above the horizon for your point of view. If we are to additionally accept the "mainstream" atmospheric and gravitational properties of our earth, there is simply no way any plane could fly at this altitude.

The even bigger problem, at least to me, is the breakneck speed of this thing. Even if we deviate from a convex model e.g. to a concave model with bending light, thus dramatically lowering the actual altitude and allowing for some atmosphere, the traveling speed remains unexplicable. With conventional propulsion technology it's hard to imagine such a speed could be reached. And even if we resort to some kind of rocket propulsion, we have to keep in mind that the very thread about rocketry in (near) vacuum in this forum tells us this won't help much - either you get a lot of friction by thick air or you lose a lot of efficiency in thin air. So we'd have to postulate some kind of "unknown accelerating force" that could be exploited in some yet unknown way, or some kind of "anti-grav Tesla-UFO" technology.

I try to keep an open mind on this topic, but I don't think any one of us can actually claim he knows what it really is. The only thing that's for sure: There is no one up there, even if this is a real object.
simonshack
Administrator

We've been long speculating about WHAT EXACTLY that little light-dot we can see passing in the sky (which NASA claims to be the ISS) may be - or how it may be projected with laser technology or whatnot.

What we DO know however (and as I've personally observed / verified on several occasions from my garden here in the outskirts of Rome) is that:

- This dot of light does indeed transit in our skies at more or less the predicted times of the night (as provided by sites such as "Heavens Above").
- It suddenly appears in the distant horizon and remains constant (in intensity) as it crosses the sky from West to East (although occasionally in other directions).

In fact, what has always bothered me is the constant nature of its intensity (it never flickers as one might expect from a moving, non-spherical object 'reflecting sunlight' - as we're told it is: a "bat-like" oblong machine with an array of 16 rectangular solar panels...).

The "International Space Station" - supposedly assembled piecemeal in space (!)
between 1998 and 2011 with assorted modules delivered by NASA's Space Shuttles,
while orbiting Earth at 27,600km/h (approximately 25X the speed of sound...):

Now, as I speculated some years ago as to how this "ISS visual trick" might be pulled off, I wasn't sure about what sort of technology existed to project moving dots of light in the sky. And to be honest, I don't pretend to know much more about this today. However, let me submit for everyone's consideration this purported "drone show" that took place in the skies of Shangai just the other day - on April 17, 2021.

"Incredible video shows drones creating scannable QR code in the sky"
https://dronedj.com/2021/04/21/drone-qr-code-marketing/

A "drone show"??? Nah, come on now. I now feel more confident to advance the hypothesis that simulating the "ISS" could be done with some laser technology beamed from, perhaps, the countless US military bases and/or astronomical observatories spread around the world (principally over its inhabited areas where observers like myself would 'witness firsthand' its passages).
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Imagine being able to see an illuminated football field from 250 miles (400km) away. It's physically not possible. Which makes Simon's laser theory much more plausible. The fake ISS is probably a laser projected light a few miles higher than convential airplane altitude.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

XQB wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 am Imagine being able to see an illuminated football field from 250 miles (400km) away. It's physically not possible. Which makes Simon's laser theory much more plausible. The fake ISS is probably a laser projected light a few miles higher than convential airplane altitude.
That's hard to tell. In mathematical relations, that's comparable to a wall, 4m wide, with a square dot of 1mm on it. If you are looking at it from a distance of 4m, will you be able to see that dot? That depends mostly on the contrast, I'd say. If the 1mm square is some sort of mini LED on a black wall in a pitch black room, then I'm pretty sure you will be able to see it, even if it's not extremely bright.

However, the ISS is not really a full square 100mx100m and it's not really a light source of its own or totally lit up. And Starlink "satellites" are far smaller (only 3m ?) and still easily visible even if they are relatively close to the horizon, which means that they are more than 600km away and there is quite some atmospheric interference between them and the viewer. When I was watching them last year, some even displayed a short "flare", which means that they suddenly got unusually bright for a few seconds, while they were evenly lit for the rest of the time.