ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by reel.deal »

Foggbank wrote:I worked on the manual for the space shuttle in 1980 that had drawings... it was all a money making scam to supposedly build an unflyable tub of margarine at incredible expense.Total hoax. The manual was total propaganda... Everything in the manual was a drawing,no photos.

:P
Foggbank wrote: ...they built a small Shuttle because I saw plans for a one seater cockpit for the shuttle that could be a scale model to make the landing footage.The footage is layered because the landing shuttle model is smaller than it is supposed to be.

Foggbank wrote: ...don't believe any mistakes are whistle-blowing.Just sloppiness.
:rolleyes:
reel.deal

simonshack wrote: ...from 4 different Shuttle launches, ...each and every time, the Shuttle's front camera captures the exact same static backdrop view of Mother Earth.
Same level/same angle and pitch - a repeatedly recycled "NASA cartoon".
:lol: :lol: :lol: * * * * * :huh: :blink: :o

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Gary Hershorn from Reuters, credited with taking the above photo of the Sully Folly, is back with this photo of the shuttle 'taking off'
(from Guardian site...http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/ ... tle-launch ,\...funny that people who buy this newspaper think they are being really clever and with it when it is just like all the other news outlets full of mind junk and distracting opinions)
Lucky bastard this Hershorn guy ! Keep your eyes open while cheating on your wives or something guys! No matter how well you conceal yourselves , with pros like this one roaming the globe you are never , ever safe !:)
reel.deal

simonshack wrote: Seriously hilarious article ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Space Shuttle Discovery has Last “Fake Mission”; NASA Ready to Try “Real Thing”
http://hahajk.com/newz/u-s-news/space-s ... ent-160602
No Kidding ! :lol: in case any of you new 6000 a day "spaced-out NASA" thread NASA fixers/fabricators/followers missed it...
...read it & weep! B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"We dont have to pretend anymore. So this is pretty great. The last 52 years were all about the hype. We can't wait
to show you guys the real thing."

"We might even throw in some drama, with this being the last one." the director says. "Maybe a cooling system
reactor problem or heat shield tiles malfunction. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Terence.drew wrote:Image

Gary Hershorn from Reuters, credited with taking the above photo of the Sully Folly, is back with this photo of the shuttle 'taking off'
(from Guardian site...http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/ ... tle-launch
Terence ! You've got to be kidding!

No - you're not. That photo of the miraculous "FLIGHT 1549" is indeed credited to REUTERS photographer "GARY HERSHORN"!!!

Well. The guy truly needs an award: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1006
simonshack
Administrator

Foggbank wrote: Thank you Simon. I was living in total fear of a total joke.What a maroon.Jeez! Technology is limited to the physics at hand. It does not advance indefinitely.They have less advanced technology than I thought. I stopped being afraid. I am a very happy guy right now.That is all I can think of right now. Hope it is ok.James Fogg
James! You hope it is ok??? :lol: Good Heavens ...let me tell you: your words make me as happy as you!

For this research to generate happiness is, at the same time, very pleasantly surprising and enormously satisfying!

I was honestly expecting to be lambasted by half the American population (or at least, the tiny fraction of it visiting this forum) with abusive language or outraged laments to the tune of: "You are an envious anti-American prick offending our nation and its major technological achievements!" Or/and..."Don't take Santa Claus NASA (and the stars) away from us - even if you're right, you are fucking depressing us all! You're offending our star-spangled banner"

Thankfully, it seems, this is not happening. And, as the optimist that I am, I believe this is a mighty good sign. The very fact that this forum isn't invaded any longer by shills and trolls, speaks volumes about its contents. Think about it: if our ongoing research is right on the money and our investigating hammers are hitting the nails of truth full center - the VERY LAST THING we should expect is to be offered extra attention by the builders of this wretched, unspeakably silly and corrupt society we have been born into.

And as Reel Deal reminds us of...
Stars = Knock-Out : :lol:
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Came across this museum showpiece today.

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discovery-f ... index.html

This is the uh, model heading to Seattle.
simonshack
Administrator

guivre wrote:Came across this museum showpiece today.

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discovery-f ... index.html

This is the uh, model heading to Seattle.
That's beautiful, Guivre.

I hate to have to ask you:

Does your "uh, model" comment imply that you think it cannot be a digital model - but must be a real spaceship doing what NASA says it does?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The very fact that this forum isn't invaded any longer by shills and trolls, speaks volumes about its contents.
Not to get off topic Simon, but time will tell if we can trust any of the posters here. I think we've taught the shills and trolls that we won't tolerate them, but I'm not sure if that means their cyber population has diminished.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote: Not to get off topic Simon, but time will tell if we can trust any of the posters here. I think we've taught the shills and trolls that we won't tolerate them, but I'm not sure if that means their cyber population has diminished.
Dear Hoi,

Please note: I said "it isn't invaded" - this doesn't mean some scum residue isn't still gurgling around its margins.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Does your "uh, model" comment imply that you think it cannot be a digital model - but must be a real spaceship doing what NASA says it does?
I need to be better with my word choice, I suppose. I am skeptical with it being a real spaceship, but I'm not going to try to explain what it is. I do note that it looks very shiny and what people would expect to see in a museum.
robertk13

Unread post by robertk13 »

if l turned the image of Terence.drew
the one with the general public who looks like very near to the action ( July 11th, 2011, 2:08 pm)
¼ counterclockwise.....a strange profile appeared...l see a chest a shoulder, a firm chin ....puffy white hairs...and the shuttle looks like getting out of the mouth...sounds crazy ?!?!

[img]
[/img]
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

In this Sunday, July 10, 2011 photo provided by NASA, the space shuttle Atlantis is seen over the Bahamas 1. prior to a perfect docking with the International Space Station. Part of a Russian Progress spacecraft which is docked to the station is in the foreground. (AP Photo/NASA)
1. If this picture is prior to docking, one has to assume that the shuttle can hover and gain altitude while hovering (like a harrier jet) in order to dock. Doesn't seem plausible to me.

2. The altitude of the picture maintains the inconsistency of the imagery as shown previously in this thread.
robertk13

Unread post by robertk13 »

subliminal message here...