ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by simonshack »

IS CHRISTA MC AULIFFE STILL ALIVE AND (very) WELL ?

Great find today by Tom Dalpra over at Fakeologist.com - a find which I'd say strongly corroborates our current Judith Resnik research. Tom was wondering about the other (and more famous) woman who supposedly died in the alleged Challenger disaster: "school teacher Christa Mc Auliffe". Actually, the full name of the school teacher - whose 'tragic death' made all of America weep back in 1986 "was":

Sharon Christa Corrigan McAuliffe : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christa_McAuliffe

Tom rightly figured that if "Christa" never died in the Challenger Space Shuttle, she might well use her other first name today. So he looked up "Sharon McAuliffe" aaand... bingo! Please meet...

SHARON A. MC AULIFFE - attorney at the Syracuse University (NY) College of Law:
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_02.jpg
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_02.jpg (137.57 KiB) Viewed 28548 times
^^^Insert: Sharon Christa Mc Auliffe (alleged victim of Challenger / 1986)___________Main picture: "Sharon McAuliffe"- attorney, "age 62"
As you can see, beyond the many face-lift jobs, Sharon-the-lawyer could quite possibly be the same individual as NASA-Christa.
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_01.PNG
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_01.PNG (95.7 KiB) Viewed 28548 times
http://www.lawyers.com/syracuse/new-yor ... -559851-a/

Just like Judith Resnik (her 'long-dead NASA colleague') - Sharon McAuliffe is today a most successful lawyer, and this time at a University which happens to be an old 'acquaintance' of our longstanding Psyop-Busting efforts here at Cluesforum: SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY. And just like Resnik's husband, McAuliffe's boyfriend studied at the Georgetown University Law School (Washington D.C).

In fact, and here's where it gets truly interesting, SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY is also where, in 2002, Christa/Sharon's designed successor's (BARBARA MORGAN) upcoming flight on the Space Shuttle was announced, during an important public NASA event which the below article describes as "a major policy address on the space agency's future".
Teacher In Space Program Returns

"SYRACUSE, N.Y. — More than 16 years after teacher Christa McAuliffe died in the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger, NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe announced plans Friday to send her understudy into orbit. Former Idaho elementary school teacher Barbara Morgan, a member of the astronaut corps since 1998, will inaugurate a new program that O'Keefe said could result in educators in space on nearly every mission a few years from now. Morgan is expected to fly to the international space station on the shuttle in 2004."

"Morgan's flight was the biggest news in a speech at SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY that was billed as a major policy address on the space agency's future."

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2002-0 ... ce-station
What is it with those American universities? Why do they so often turn out to be intimately involved with the various, ongoing psyops? :huh:

And isn't it fascinating to realize that these NASA asstruenots appear to be rewarded (after their psyop-service terms) with prominent, 'academic' legal positions ? WHO is going to dare prosecute any eminent lawyers for having played a part - in their younger days - in the Grand NASA Pantomime? You'll have to admit that those psyop-clowns are pretty damn clever.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting. Mac, eh? So, does that mean we have two fake sacrifices — one "Jewish" and one "Jesuit"? :huh:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Simon, I'm sorry but I really can’t follow how having the same name as a NASA-created identity must therefore be that same individual because of their connection/association with the same academic institution, lawyer boyfriends etc. and regardless of all physical differences (eye color, bone structure, jaw line...)? :huh:

"Christa McAuliffe" NASA character: ________________________________________________________ Sharon A McAuliffe, Attorney:
Christa-McAuliffe-NASA_Sharon-McAuliffe-lawyer.jpg
Christa-McAuliffe-NASA_Sharon-McAuliffe-lawyer.jpg (906.99 KiB) Viewed 28432 times
Sharon A McAuliffe, attorney:
Sharon-McAuliffe-lawyer_4.jpg
Sharon-McAuliffe-lawyer_4.jpg (113.05 KiB) Viewed 28432 times
From: http://www.sjhsyr.org/board-of-trustees | http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/13202-ny- ... 18303.html | http://bhlawpllc.com/attorneys/sharon-a-mcauliffe/

"Christa McAuliffe", NASA actor-naut:
Christa-McAuliffe-NASA-asstronot_4.jpg
Christa-McAuliffe-NASA-asstronot_4.jpg (110.54 KiB) Viewed 28432 times
http://www.astronautix.com/astros/mcaliffe.htm | http://womenshistory.about.com/library/ ... uliffe.htm

Doesn't this actually support my first hypothesis (re Resnik) that they simply borrowed names from some select people to give their “astronaut” characters more “real life” association — and/or, if the original namesake was known to/by/associated with the NASA creators, as a kind of “homage/hat tip” — more like having a doll named after you? :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Maat, I guess we'll never know precisely how they created and backstopped these individulals.

Also, thanks for the above picture gallery featuring the woman known as "Sharon Christa McAuliffe".

What we DO know by now - in part, thanks to our valiant intellectual efforts on this forum - is that the Nutwork (aka "the powers that be") has FULL AND TOTAL control of the NASA narrative that we have been fed with for all of our lifetimes. The sooner we realize this fact - the better.

NASA (and the entire international Space Industry) is a total hoax - and some fine day every living being on this planet will accept this fact. I believe that that will be the day when this godforsaken World wisens up. As ever - my inborn optimistic nature carries me away...
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:Dear Maat, I guess we'll never know precisely how they created and backstopped these individulals.

Also, thanks for the above picture gallery featuring the woman known as "Sharon Christa McAuliffe".

What we DO know by now - in part, thanks to our valiant intellectual efforts on this forum - is that the Nutwork (aka "the powers that be") has FULL AND TOTAL control of the NASA narrative that we have been fed with for all of our lifetimes. The sooner we realize this fact - the better.

NASA (and the entire international Space Industry) is a total hoax - and some fine day every living being on this planet will accept this fact. I believe that that will be the day when this godforsaken World wisens up. As ever - my inborn optimistic nature carries me away...
Yes Simon, we constantly show how they have controlled the narrative of anything and everything associated with their ongoing “space” hoaxes; and there is also no doubt they would employ (& deploy) the same tricks and traps as their cohorts routinely do for every PsyOp as well. I’m just very wary of anything resembling ‘dallasgoldbuggery’ diversions that could have been incorporated from the start as seductive set-ups to discredit people like us they probably anticipated would start doubting & digging <_<

Yes, unfortunately, unlike the public activities & videos of the more prominent Yale Resnik, there are only the usual posed “portrait pics” & crappy thumbnails to be found of the attorney McAuliffe (quite typical of most company/institution profiles online, actually).

I'm simply trying to maintain a vigilant and non-credulous perspective until I have much more information. Like the Zen proverb, “Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish your opinions.” :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

I agree with Maat on this. I don't see that in either case we're dealing with the same individual who has been re-purposed in another context. However, the similarities in both cases are curious and may, I'm guessing, have to do with the nutwork's own inbred family ties.
simonshack
Administrator

lux wrote: I don't see that in either case we're dealing with the same individual who has been "re-purposed" in another context.
Alright, Lux. Just for the visual record - here they are again :
JudithResnik_30years_B.jpg
JudithResnik_30years_B.jpg (363.41 KiB) Viewed 28353 times
NASA-Sharon Christa McAuliffe_________and SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY Sharon Mc Auliffe
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_02.jpg
SharonMcAuliffe_SYRACUSE_02.jpg (137.57 KiB) Viewed 28353 times
(Please keep in mind that almost 30 years are meant to separate the above pair of compared portraits).
lux wrote:I found Yale-Resnik's email address and other contact info on this document.

Why not write or call and see what she has to say about this?
Yes, Lux - why not? Won't you please give her a phone call - since it would be a far more expensive (overseas) phonecall for me?
lux

Unread post by lux »

OK, the Resnik pair could be the same person.

But I just don't see it with the other pair. I could be wrong of course.
simonshack wrote:
Yes, Lux - why not? Won't you please give her a phone call - since it would be a far more expensive (overseas) phonecall for me?
I don't want to get on some FBI list! :o

Her email address is there too. Anybody can write to her for free, even someone in Italy. :P
simonshack
Administrator

lux wrote:
I don't want to get on some FBI list! :o
Her email address is there too. Anybody can write to her for free, even someone in Italy. :P
So I guess I haven't done enough already to awaken the Western world to the clowns who run it...
I am now also expected to write to the various individuals I suspect of participating with this ongoing circus.

Great! ^_^ Thanks for yer help, Lux darling! You are ALREADY on the FBI list, as am I - most probably... What a honor! If that makes you feel uneasy - you might think of disconnecting yourself from the heavy stuff discussed on this forum - and taking up some lighter botanic mysteries, such as : "Why are no tulips to be found in Antarctica"?

I can't see why anyone would ask me to work harder at exposing the Great American Liars. It's up to you now, honest Americans!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Simon, if I felt strongly that they were the same person I would have already tried to contact her. I posted her contact info specifically for you.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree with Maat, as well. This is a case of "close but no cigar."

First name match, yes, pretty close as found by Simon. Eerie. It lives.

Second name match, suggested on Fakeologist, not as close in appearance.

Maat has rightfully pointed out this may be a daughter/sister/cousin/gang friend or other relative with similar shades but not similar enough physiognomy without serious surgery. Not to say surgery isn't out of the question, but it remains a question why she would then bother to keep such a similar name.

In my opinion, why they keep things in the real family (read: mob) is similar to why they keep their sims or useful characters all "related" : strength in numbers. An interconnected network, as artificial as it is, to create — simply — a stronger "net" to catch attention. It doesn't always work. It sometimes backfires. But it works on most people most of the time for whatever reason that people are built to fall for it. However, there is some kind of laziness they have about it because they have to stick with the lowest common denominator. They know not everyone in their own real family — the family of perps — is all that bright. So they make some short cuts for the slow members. A moving/disappearing mole on the sim's digital face is one. A "missing" shoelace? Blue and white stripes, maybe? But perhaps a more practical one is simply, as I suggested in The Vicsim Report, shared simulacra: source faces, source names, and so on. Particularly ones they have poked and prodded the public on, only to find that the public doesn't care.

All the quirky pseudo-names of all the Mr. Angylls and Mrs. Rosenbirgs that won't have related family looking them up because they don't actually have any relatives with that spelling; and just maybe, if they do, it's because it's also the name that some mafia captain, spy or coward hid under when it served them some decades ago.

The mafia (not to mention Jews and other converts hiding under different names) are sure to have made up some pretty funny ones. So where do the names of sims come from? It could be a case of a "James Bond" — many actors playing a similar backstopped profile or template that had previously proven successful for them for whatever reason, while their real personality (real name?) remains hidden.

Perhaps it's a joke. Perhaps it's an esoteric symbol. Perhaps it's just laziness they can laugh about. Just maybe, it's an easy way for those looking for it to know which stories belong to their "family" of crooks.

I would agree with the idea of just asking. I don't think we are going to get a good response, though.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Here is a close-up video of Nasa Judith. I think she may be using some of her "actress" skills to try to alter her voice a bit, to cover the slight New York accent Yale Judith has

http://www.nbcuniversalarchives.com/nbc ... 471_003.do
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Good reminders, Hoi. The "family" (i.e. mob, club, nutwork gang) and their relatives is what I was thinking.

But I also thought it was already demonstrated by the videos of both Judith Resniks speaking (with their distinctively different styles, facial mannerisms and especially their hands), that they were not the same person.

Just to recap the relevant references:

NASA-Judith Resnik (age 33) from ABC's 1982 coverage of the 4th "Shuttle launch": speaking for a few minutes,
interview time start ► 4:25

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOTy14ADHU4

Note NASA-Judith’s distinctive facial quirk when speaking; her upper lip continually forms a slight peak (to her left):
Judith-Resnik-NASA-ABC-interview-1982.jpg
Judith-Resnik-NASA-ABC-interview-1982.jpg (43.46 KiB) Viewed 28177 times
That kind of thing typically becomes more pronounced with age. Also, a thin upper lip in youth becomes even thinner with age (hence all those actresses who've tried to restore their pouts with plastic surgery which is always obvious & noticeably unnatural)

Compare with Yale Judith Resnik (age 65) speaking:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8uNXJ5pFpA
Judith-Resnik-Yale-speaking2.jpg
Judith-Resnik-Yale-speaking2.jpg (24.87 KiB) Viewed 28177 times
One thing that does not change, is hand shape and finger lengths. NASA-Judith has longer, more slender fingers [center image] compared with Yale-Judith [NASA-Judith's slender hands in video at ► 5:57] — Also note the uniquely wide angle of Yale-Judith's left hand little finger, pic 3:

from: 1. http://info.law.indiana.edu/pub/libs/im ... r/6634.jpg 2. http://www.capcomespace.net/dossiers/es ... -40171.jpg 3. http://youtu.be/l8uNXJ5pFpA?t=11m57s

By studying both Judiths speaking & moving on video, I saw less and less resemblance than the initial photo examples made them appear. Remembering too how faces of a similar type can often resemble other people if caught in a particular angle or expression (notice how both Judiths differ between their own respective photo/portraits in the same way).
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

This is bizarre - Actress Judith Resnick (with a 'ck')

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0720319/
Judith Resnick was born on December 7, 1944 in Connecticut, USA. She was an actress, known for Carnival of Blood (1970). She died on January 7, 1981 in Hartford, Connecticut.
Born:
December 7, 1944 in Connecticut, USA
Died:
January 7, 1981 (age 36) in Hartford, Connecticut, USA
She was born 5 years and died 5 years before Nasa's Judith Resnik, at the same age (36), and in the same State of residence of Yale Judith. Perhaps they all met!

Anyone see 'Carnival of Death'? (Cape Canaveral of Death? :o)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

http://www.c-span.org/video/?165851-1/n ... on-process

The above is a video from September 2001 (1 week before 9/11) featuring Yale Judith Resnik. She appears at 1 hour 57 minutes.