ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

Do you remember this composite image that I made back in 2015?

Source: viewtopic.php?p=2395059#p2395059

As I well remember, the main objection to this old research of mine was that - even according to some 'veteran' Cluesforum members - Judith Resnik (today) does NOT look very similar to the young Judith Resnik.

Well, 7 years have now passed since I published the above image composite. I don't know about you - but as I now take another look at the two below images...

... I would say that this is - beyond reasonable doubt - exactly the same person (only aged by about 30 years or so). What say you?
herrnimrod

Re: ENDEAVOUR - & other modern NASA efforts

Unread post by herrnimrod »

simonshack wrote: Mon May 23, 2011 3:05 pm And this one is for the rocket scientists on board: what sort of thrust/physical forces make it drift sideways? My common sense suggests to me that this is a little strange; I would have thought that, with all that horsepower in the butt, the ENDEAVOUR would lift off in a perfectly vertical trajectory. If anything, since the shuttle is attached to the left side (as we see it) of the main booster, you would think that such an unbalanced assembly would tend to drift towards the left of our view, given the pull of the weight of the shuttle module. Thanks for a physically/mechanically knowledgeable answer.

Yes, thanks for all kind answers to these 3 questions. I want to learn! :)
The big orange thing is filled with helium or some such. Try attaching something to a balloon and it will bend in the same direction. Eventually as it reaches altitude the "shuttle" starts to hang on the underbelly of the balloon, moving horizontally, with a small rocket motor propelling the ballon/rocket structure forward until it disappears from view. Then it falls down in the ocean.

The Saturn rocket was actually a huge rocket designed by the German scientist which achieved the same purpose. It had to be large enough to give the impression it could carry a small craft with humans in it, and it also had to carry enough fuel to escape the view of prying human onlookers. But this was expensive costing a lot of fuel and materials. An actual rocket like that is hard to construct. So they came up with the shuttle program which had a giant balloon attached to the rockets to create a more economical illusion of a space faring rocket. It doesn't do anything apart from creating a credible visual display to sell the hoax.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

You might say that I'm beating a dead horse - but since we just had (yesterday) another modern rocket "exploding shortly after launch" ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPCP0ZDdUI

... I couldn't resist taking another look at the supposed "Challenger Disaster" of 1986.

If you're a badass photographic / optical perspective expert, please have a go at this challenge of mine ;

Convince me, please - convince me! :P