OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Anything of interest here Simon?

http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/04/29/nyhe ... t/5983779/
Well, kind of: that old, April 2009 Dagbladet article features three individuals which we have become familiar with in connection with the Breivik affair : Synne Sørheim (the psychiatrist who ruled Breivik 'insane'), Randi Rosenqvist (Head of the Commission of Forensic Medicine) and Minister of Justice and Police Knut Storberget who, you may remember, resigned in the wake of the Breivik affair on 11/11 2011.

ImageImage
Knut Storberget_____________________________________Synne Sørheim

To make a long story short, the article relates the controversy around the maneuvering of Storberget's Justice Ministry to rein in and control the "too independent" Forensic Medicine commission. Synne Sørheim was reportedly offered the post of Head of the Commission - but declined, as she realized that it was a sly maneuver aimed at neutralizing and cripple the independent regulatory body.

Dagbladet asks Synne Sørheim:
-Do you perceive that the political leadership of the Justice Department wants to silence an inconvenient critic?

Synne Sørheim replies:
-Yes. I can not see that it can be interpreted in any other way.

Randi Rosenqvist (at the time, Head of the Forensic Medicine Commission) is also quoted as saying:
"I can not help but put this in connection with the proposal the Commission has come with weaknesses in the DNA analyzes, defects in the organization of forensic psychiatric services and the care of the dangerous psychotic people, the need for regulations on the mandate and filing obligations, and more."

So what can one read into this? Dunno - but I can't help but feeling that this 2009 controversy between the Justice & Police Ministry and the Forensic Medicine Commission (involving three prominent figures linked to the Breivik affair) were some sort of early, preparatory steps/wheelings and dealings related to the planning of the Breivik psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

A FITTING FINALE TO THE FOOLISH FARCE

The surreal trial of Anders Behring Breivik reached its outlandish apex yesterday, as ABB's defense lawyer Geir Lippestad presented the defense's final 'requests' to the judges. Here's the short video of his absurd or/and comical final speech:

Her minner Breivik om at han skal frifinnes
[Here Breivik reminds (his lawyer) that he should be acquitted]
http://www.aftenposten.no/webtv/Her-min ... -XF1ZEmySp

My best translation of Lippestad's final speech follows below. (I ask Norwegian mothertongues to help me out, though: I must be missing something, as Lippestad's words highlighted in red are simply totally absurd - although as hard as I try, I can't make out anything else than this:)

Geir Lippestad: "I'm a little unsure about how I should ...huh...it's not normal(usual) to lay down a claim, but since this is a rather special situation, wherein we invoke penalty ...and...and... the prosecutor...acquittal, I have therefore allowed myself to propose what follows, as a final statement: the prosecutors' request to transfer Ande...Anders Breing Breivik (sic) to forced psychiatric care should be dismissed, Anders Behring Breivik should be considered(judged) in the mildest possible way... [looking towards judge Arntzen]...and this we can...you can have. "
Judge Arntzen: "So, Lippestad...you don't ... I understand that you are not submitting a principal claim of acquittal?"
Geir Lippestad: [decisively] "No."
Breivik: [looking up at Lippestad anxiously] "....??? That you must do !"
Geir Lippestad:: [catching himself]"YES! SORRY, SORRY, yes ...now... [a lady's voice is heard saying: "Aquittal? I think that's going a bit too far"] ...it was me taking off my spectacles a little too early, but, but... for that's what's written here - but, but, it is "acquittal" and so this is...so that's right." [Judge Arntzen gives Lippestad the widest possible smile]

I don't know about you, folks - but this is the wackiest trial I've seen in my entire lifetime - comedy movies and phony TV trial-shows included !

Has Norway gone MAD ? :blink:

An article summing up Lippestad's 'embarrassing' moment: http://nrk.no/227/dag-for-dag/dette-er- ... -1.8216965 (...but with incomplete transcriptions of his speech...)
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

simonshack wrote:*

Has Norway gone MAD ? :blink:

An article summing up Lippestad's 'embarrassing' moment: http://nrk.no/227/dag-for-dag/dette-er- ... -1.8216965 (...but with incomplete transcriptions of his speech...)
Mad as a Hatter. ;)
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Yup, pretty mad. We are not allowed to question this story, we are suppose to accept it in "good faith" and everyone seems to be doing it as ordered by our beloved savior Jens Stoltenberg. :p
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Will nobody but myself mention that the previously bad CGI version of this whole affair has apparently gotten some kind of major simulation technology upgrade?

I don't understand how we can just let such a thing "slip by" us. This is disturbing, and it's every confirmation of our need for this forum to exist and warn people of the rise of totally computer generated worlds being plugged on TV and the Internet as part of our real world ...

PREVIOUSLY, the players were clearly photo-manipulated, rotoscoped characters at best - pathetic, muddled CGI jokes the rest of the time.

NOW, the only thing blatantly "funny fake" in this thing is the judge's outfit and its stiff, seemingly computer-rendered undershirt with tie, well ... and the general comical stiffness of everyone involved (even the jittery Lippestad).

On a more careful examination, we could probably find typical CGI lighting issues such as the weird "glow" effect and filters used to cover up poor movement. Yet, the initial appearance is more successful as a semblance of reality.

All I have to say is YIKES!

I think this should send sirens whirring, red flags flying and alarm bells sounding. It's not as if CGI characters have become real. For if you believe that, I have some real estate in a Calisotan city for you to look at.

The only conclusions we can draw from this, if we wanted to be so bold to attempt conclusions this early in the apparent technological war for our brains, are any of the following:

1. Some disturbingly real event (such as a single murder? embezzlement? other crime(s)?) is covered up by a fiction
~or~
2. An absolute nothing (even less than a 9/11 destruction of a city block) is behind a completely staged media sensation fiction

-either of which-

A. Has grown more realistic tools to simulate it, through powerful CGI tools
~or~
B. There have been actors chosen from the beginning (to have their faces altered?) to appear as the characters they play in the fiction

Something tells me the private media entertainment industry companies are behind a lot of the "positive attitude" around these things. (Probably brainy kids selling whipped up software to Rockwell Collins? Sony Pictures? Paramount? Perhaps with government "attention" on them to keep them producing?)

Whatever this is, it isn't old business. It's new business under control of old behavior. I can imagine as soon as the CIA/MITRE/whomever gets any whiff of anything powerful in any sector, the governments test a sort of "shareware" version of it. When the power users get embarrassed by just how shitty the original software is, they commission upgrades, which benefits the CIA or other like groups as a business model. It's about profits - just like the "drug war" that benefits the drug business of the CIA. Perhaps Norway is the only place that has actually asked for an upgrade to the software? 9/11 material certainly hasn't improved this dramatically. But if that's how the story may have started, it can't be that way now. It's too big now. It's entrenched. Simulation has become a fact of how governments operate.

We even played a part in it because the growing embarrassment over the fake news, which was plugged into the simulations from the beginning, is what drives the funding for better simulation. Mo money comes in. Mo software comes out. Our critique hasn't really done enough to roundly expose them fast enough. I'm depressed about this. The best we can hope for is that we are doing enough because we represent the collective, voluntary "awakening" of the people, but perhaps I fear the only thing that will really stop it is some kind of terrible collapse that nobody wants - but which will erase the deception technology from the planet.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:I do hope people catch on and more honest people learn to think. I, however, am skeptical the system can be curtailed in any way except by large numbers of people ignoring government, the media, etc. This may come to pass that more and more people are ignoring the media, newspapers, and government.
Well, we collectively are doing our little bit to educate people every single day, and you are definitely helping. Thanks for your continued involvement, I like reading your stuff, especially on oil, since I also follow that commodity every day.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Last edited by Rudy Algera on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rudy Algera wrote:Does anybody know if there are actually 77 graves for the dead as a result of Breivik's killing spree?
(And how many graves are there for the 911 victims?)
Someone should take photos of all the tombstones.
Rudy, not sure about Norway, but if you look at the 9/11 memorials or findagrave.com, most of the non-victims are listed as buried at the WTC.
simonshack
Administrator

Rudy Algera wrote:Does anybody know if there are actually 77 graves for the dead as a result of Breivik's killing spree?
Someone should take photos of all the tombstones.

Here's the listing of the alleged 77 OSLO victims (compiled by one "Marilyn") at findagrave.com:

FINDAGRAVE CEMETERY LISTING OF ALLEGED OSLO VICTIMS:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... cid=229568&

As you can see, only 1 out of the 77 listings (Mona Abdinur) mentions the name of a cemetery (the Høybråten Cemetery in Oslo). Now, this may not mean much - that FINDAGRAVE page may just be...uh... incomplete... However, I will keep looking for Oslo victims' cemeteries and gravestones. So far though, I have had precious little 'success'.

The only one I've found so far is one single set of graveyard pictures of alleged victim "Karin Elena Holst". But the related news article is extremely bizarre: as the article goes, we are told that the victim's mother (Anca Holst) is very angry with the cemetery because they will not let her put up an independent gravestone for her daughter (due to cemetery regulations/and limited space, blablabla). Also, her husband reportedly died in April of this year, which apparently complicates the matter...Yet, the pictures in that very same article (dated June 6, 2012) show a cross-shaped 'gravestone' with the inscription of her daughter's name!!?? :blink: http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/article3411999.ece

Here's the main picture of that article, titled:
"Utøya victim doesn't get her own gravestone"

(Yet, the picture of that June 6 article shows Anca crouching between her husband's and daughter's tombstones!)

Now, get this! Ten days later (June 16. 2012), the Norwegian media reported that Anca DID, after all, finally get permission to have a dedicated gravestone for her daughter...Here's Anca now smiling - on the main picture from that merry article:

"She gets after all her own gravestone"
:huh: :wacko: :blink: So now mummy Anca is happy - yet NOTHING seems to have changed between June 6 and June 16?
http://www.siste.no/Innenriks/article6109820.ece

The thing is, folks, I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE YET to find any more graveyard-pictures (or cemetery data) of the other 76 alleged victims of the "Oslo attacks". I have been using all sorts of keyword combinations (mostly in Norwegian language, of course) and have found only the few illustrated above - so far. It is certainly very odd that it should be so difficult to find more photos of those 77 'very sorely missed Breivik victims' resting places. Thanks in advance to anyone wishing to help me out - including Norwegian readers, who could actually try and seek out the cemeteries where these supposed 77 people are buried.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

And I don't know why she should be smiling beamingly as if she won a competition or something...

ELAs for the above pictures (ELA experts chime in):

Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Last edited by Rudy Algera on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Rudy Algera wrote:Makkonen, could you please explain what your (Rorschach?) pictures are all about? I don't understand.
http://fotoforensics.com/faq.php#What%2 ... 20Analysis
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rudy Algera wrote:Makkonen, could you please explain what your (Rorschach?) pictures are all about? I don't understand.
Familiarise yourself with "The Tools of the Trade" thread! We would like to keep the research intact as much as possible, and not bogged down with endless pointless questions. If you aren't computer savvy, then that's too bad!

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1035