OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok, here's from today's issue of Dagbladet (Norwegian newspaper):
Politiet vil ikke vente til alle er identifisert før de går ut med navnene.
- Vi har bestemt oss for å ta dette fortløpende. Vi vil ikke vente til alle navn er klare, sier han.
Antallet døde på Utøya ble mandag nedjustert fra 86 til 68. Årsaken til at anslaget for døde var for høyt første gang var at enkelte skal ha blitt talt to ganger.
- Vi håper vi har de første navnene på de døde klare i løpet av tirsdag, det kommer an på hvor raskt arbeidet med informasjon og varsling går, sier Gjengedal.
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/26/nyhe ... /17456877/
Translation:
"The police will not wait for all to be identified before releasing names.
- We have decided to take this as it comes. We will not wait untill all names are ready, he said. (police chief Anstein Gjengedal)
On monday, the number of dead at Utøya was reduced from 86 to 68. The reason for the first estimated number of victims being too high was due to some of them being counted twice. :unsure:
- We hope to have the first names of the dead ready within tuesday, it will depend on how fast the work with information and notification will proceed, said Gjengedal.

SO THEY COUNTED 18 VICTIMS TWICE? THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS BS I HAVE EVER HEARD.
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

scud wrote:Right. I’ve had enough of this...you clear it up!

Norwegian, paramedic / police / photographer...possible / probable spinal injury protocol goes out of the window...
Whose hand is that under the girls hair, supporting her back. It doesn't seem like it belongs to any of the rescuers.

The male officer looks as though he could be clasping his hands together supporting her underneath her chin.

The female officer has one hand on the girls arm and her other one just wouldn't reach to that position.

The photographer has his hands occupied with her legs.

So whose hand is that?
simonshack
Administrator

kimlodrodawa wrote:
This next video here is little funny, as the sound is extremely good before the bomb / smoke.
http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42455
Dear kimlodrodawa,

A 'funny' video indeed. Although the image quality is more decent than most amateur videos released so far, the soundtrack has a number of problems - but I'll get to that later. One of the weirdest moments of this video is when Mr-Amateur-filmmaker arrives at the scene of the blast. Within a very short time span, we see smoke billowing from the government building's top corner. Then the smoke completely disappears. A few seconds later, it's back again!

Here's the sequence:
wim1959

Unread post by wim1959 »

LightCone wrote:Image

Perhaps not every discrepancy.
I capped those pictures from Google Streetview. We virtually walk from the picture above to the end of the street.

It seems to me that the photographer of the large picture zoomed in a 100x.

And did you know Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast?
Just like on 9/11 and before London Underground terrorist attack.
Coincidents? Three times?
simonshack
Administrator

wim1959 wrote:
And did you know Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast?
Just like on 9/11 and before London Underground terrorist attack.
Coincidents? Three times?
Yes, Wim

It's on page 2 of this thread - a great find by our Italian member Corsarino. It appears the drill started on wednesday, two days before the 'attack'. In this article, the Oslo police says that they had 'forgotten' to inform the citizens of this drill and 'deeply regrets' the inconvenience (very loud bangs).

The 'Terror drill'!
Terror drill: http://mobil.aftenposten.no/article.htm ... Id=3569108

"Armed police could last seen in the area around the opera house in Oslo, and violent bangs could be heard over large parts of the city. No one knew was that this was all a matter of practice. The Information Section of the Oslo police deeply regrets that the public was not made ​​aware of the seemingly dramatic exercise.

Communication Failure
- It was simply a communication failure. Many others were notified of the exercise, but not the public, says press officer Unni Grøndal to Aftenposten.no. "
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

kimlodrodawa wrote:Image
Are these supposed victims?

NONE of the above is a passport-like picture. Which means the photos are the result of a search at the source (families, workplaces etc). Which means journalists already bugged the families of these people? And the families already relinquished pictures of their dear dead ones to the press? Does this make any sense to you?
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_nWNfGa75o

Skipt to the 0:47 mark. Do these girls look like and sound like they have witnessed one of the largest massacres in the last decade? They probably must have lost some of their friends... Their body language doesn't make me think they did. They even share a small laugh. That's really odd.

The girl on the left even says:
"...He was open (?) he was just like shooting everyone. He wasn't thinking, I think....... he had some problems with himself (Duh).. But it feels like a nightmare. I don't believe this is true"
Now I don't want to jump to conclusions to quickly, but there definatly is something strange going on with these alleged terror attacks.
Last edited by fakers911 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

:lol:

I hope they put this kid among the island shooting vicsims. "Hi, my name is [insert random Norwegian name], I'm 10 years old, and my favorite pastime in the summer is attending political party meetings."

With their now-famous counting methods/abilities, there is still hope. ;)
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

Katey wrote:
scud wrote:Right. I’ve had enough of this...you clear it up!

Norwegian, paramedic / police / photographer...possible / probable spinal injury protocol goes out of the window...
Whose hand is that under the girls hair, supporting her back. It doesn't seem like it belongs to any of the rescuers.

The male officer looks as though he could be clasping his hands together supporting her underneath her chin.

The female officer has one hand on the girls arm and her other one just wouldn't reach to that position.

The photographer has his hands occupied with her legs.

So whose hand is that?
Here is another photo of the same rescue.

edited to add link to image source

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/23 ... kes-again/
Last edited by Katey on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Checking out pictures from NRK.no I just got to the third, when I found this:

... No, it is a tractor beam. I can move around object completely random ....

The perspective is a bit different, but ... I fail to figure this one out. :wacko: Please help !! Please help !!

[EDIT:] I have found that the home-made composite is not positioned properly. It does not position on the end of the wall, but actually on a pillar in the background. That is why it looks like the cars has been moved.
Last edited by Tufa on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

The woman's white over shirt looks strange where it is billowing out, as do both of her hands.

Something is not right with the guys trouser leg either.
scud

Unread post by scud »

From this earlier. I had not noticed the figure directly behind policewomen’s head...

The same three...Lady policeman in foreground, male policeman running towards and photographer behind...

Notes on above:

1 Far left paramedic has a left hand big enough to hide his whole head.

2 Male photographer behind ladies crossing the road appears to be wearing a short skirt and wellington boots. Is this normal attire for Norwegian men?...maybe he’s from Scotland.

3 Disinterested man, resting against concrete bollard donning baseball cap...he looks a ‘wrong-un’.

4 Man standing behind crouching, balding paramedic wearing strangely crumpled brown jacket...somethings happened to his right knee.

5 Woman in background behind man with strangely crumpled jacket. Is that an appropriate expression to a scene of horror and carnage?

6 Woman / man? just behind right arm of strangely crumpled jacket. Norwegian dress sense I do not understand.
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

Also I haven't seen any video's and / or pictures in which there are large ammounts of kids being taken into safety. According to the official story there were up to 500 kids on that Island. So were where they? I only see video's and pictures with some small ammounts of kids which were rescued.

Another strange thing I've noticed is that the media helicopter (at least I think it was one) was first to arrive at the scene. Even before the S.W.A.T. team arrived.

And last but not least this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUDks4Lq6QQ

Where are the bodies? If the shooter managed to shoot 68 fleeing children, then where are they? I don't spot any in this video. Shouldn't the bodies be scattered around the perimeters of the island?
Last edited by fakers911 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

scud wrote:From this earlier. I had not noticed the figure directly behind policewomen’s head...

The same three...Lady policeman in foreground, male policeman running towards and photographer behind...

Notes on above:

1 Far left paramedic has a left hand big enough to hide his whole head.

2 Male photographer behind ladies crossing the road appears to be wearing a short skirt and wellington boots. Is this normal attire for Norwegian men?...maybe he’s from Scotland.

3 Disinterested man, resting against concrete bollard donning baseball cap...he looks a ‘wrong-un’.

4 Man standing behind crouching, balding paramedic wearing strangely crumpled brown jacket...somethings happened to his right knee.

5 Woman in background behind man with strangely crumpled jacket. Is that an appropriate expression to a scene of horror and carnage?

6 Woman / man? just behind right arm of strangely crumpled jacket. Norwegian dress sense I do not understand.
The chap in the yellow trimmed jacket next to 'strangely crumpled brown jacket' man seems to have the arm of the photographer behind him protruding through his head.
scud

Unread post by scud »

Indeed Katey...is he also the identical twin of welly / skirt man? :unsure: