OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
antipodean

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by antipodean »

BTW, could you please clarify to whom and what you're referring with: "I find it appropriate for some people that are posting on this thread" ?
The recent influx of Norwegian trolls.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

antipodean wrote:
BTW, could you please clarify to whom and what you're referring with: "I find it appropriate for some people that are posting on this thread" ?
The recent influx of Norwegian trolls.
Ah ok! The "are posting" was what confused me, as we haven't had a problem with trolls since the permissions for new users was changed. :D
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:Isn't it a greater crime for the individual to sit and be quiet while his "lords and masters" commit crimes of Psychological Terror against their own people and humanity at large?
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

I think each of us has a moral duty to the world to think for ourselves, and to do our bit to educate others to think for themselves. I believe we have an unending obligation to keep this forum going.
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

LACOSTE against Breivik!!!

"Lacoste ber Breivik droppe genseren"

Here's the article on Norwegian site
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/09/06/nyhe ... /17970566/

On an Italian site:
http://www.corriere.it/esteri/11_settem ... e100.shtml

From another Italian site:
http://www.libero-news.it/news/816290/I ... rillo.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I@N wrote:LACOSTE against Breivik!!!

"Lacoste ber Breivik droppe genseren"

Here's the article on Norwegian site
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/09/06/nyhe ... /17970566/

On an Italian site:
http://www.corriere.it/esteri/11_settem ... e100.shtml

From another Italian site:
http://www.libero-news.it/news/816290/I ... rillo.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm speechless.
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

I@N wrote:LACOSTE against Breivik!!!

There is no such thing as bad P.R.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Vicsim "Uncle" Hugo Stenberg revisited

Re his video of the magical 'Memorial rock platform', as previously dissected on page 114

From: UTØYA IN TYRIFJORDEN, NORWAY @ http://youtu.be/Zh6rG98031Q

I've been toying with this perp puppet on Youtube to get his reactions for contrast/comparison with how an honest person and genuinely bereaved relative would normally behave. Knowing my questions & comments would probably be removed, I took screenshots. (Read in descending chronological order).

First question I posted a week ago; took him 5 days to reply & only after a sharp prod:
Well, that got those removed :D
I got that last word in, literally, for Simon Image — then the little shi...er, shill, removed those too of course :P Funny that he didn't actually block me, probably curious as to how I could see through it and how much I knew.
(He lives "only 15 minutes" from it, but can't share his local knowledge, eh? ;) )

Even funnier, he actually edited his video notes after my first few comments to specify which shots he says are his; but note that the 'memorial rock platform' is still conspicuously absent from his claims:
[Translated] Short in memory of the massacre at Utøya in Tyrifjorden, Norway. 3 shots killed my niece Victoria Stenberg 17 years old, on the Utøya 22 July 2011. Rest in Peace Victoria, we will always remember you! Our thoughts go to her mother, father, brother, sister and her nearest and dearest! Yours Uncle Hugo and Renate! I added my own composition, "Life" to the film. The film opens with the flag from Arne's school. Then a missing poster, which camera prisoner at Blue Administration, also from the view at the Queen's place in the Hole. From SOMET to the roses I filmed in the water outside Utøya. The film has been dark at the end, because time after the 22 July, was heavy and dark for many people. Peace be with all who died in Norway on this day! Inappropriate posts removed!
If he were only a "useful idiot" opportunist, would he have taken such a stupid risk in claiming relationship to a "victim" without knowing they were fake & 'safe' to do so? And the animated sims shots at the 'memorial rock' he's either found somewhere on the web or they were supplied to him. Ergo, perp puppet! <_<
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

ABB went to the jail's canteen to get something to eat just before he went to trial.
They asked him what he wanted, explaining that he could have anything he wanted.
'Anything?' he replied.
'Anything!' they responded.
'A Crocodile Sandwich?' he asked incredulously.
'Anything!' they replied smugly.
'OK' he said 'Give me a crocodile sandwich, and make it snappy...'
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

I was looking here, "The official Mr. Hugo Stenberg fanclub" and noticed this:
Mr. Hugo Stenberg kan by på en velsmakende musikkopplevelse med sitt unike talent for trekkspill.

La deg trollbinde.....!
Being unable to translate it myself I thought I'd run it through google translate which gives you:
Mr. Hugo Stenberg offers a tasty musical experience with his unique talent for the accordion.

Be enthralled .....!

What an interesting linguistic coincidence, rather appropriate for our trollbinding pal.

His website is truly awe inspiring, check out the services he offers:
Healing, laying on of hands, spiritual and mental guidance.
I bet he's got some snake oil he wouldn't mind selling me...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

BORN TO HEAL

Red. Is that a Lacoste he's wearing?

http://www.healerhugo.com/info.htm
Makkonen

If I was a Lacoste bigwig, I'd actually "pay" Andersim for bringing so much "free" publicity to my brand. (I really should stop underestimating how much more bizarre this PsyOp can still get, what with its hilariously diverse promotional aspects - multiculturalism/AUF/clothing brands/"healers"/etc.)

Hell, I'd probably design or commission a design of an Andersim Lacoste product!

"Whether you are shooting imaginary kids with exploding bullets, cruising to a prison in an SUV, or preparing for that all-important, tough-as-nails live action Angry Birds tournament, the new Andersim Lacoste shirt is all you need!"
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hugo's background has a copymove look about it so I thought I'd give it a whirl...I've also discovered another little trick, I can animate the process.

Why? Is Hugo a shooper?
Last edited by brianv on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Maat wrote:Vicsim "Uncle" Hugo Stenberg revisited

Re his video of the magical 'Memorial rock platform', as previously dissected on page 114

From: UTØYA IN TYRIFJORDEN, NORWAY @ http://youtu.be/Zh6rG98031Q

I've been toying with this perp puppet on Youtube to get his reactions for contrast/comparison with how an honest person and genuinely bereaved relative would normally behave. Knowing my questions & comments would probably be removed, I took screenshots. (Read in descending chronological order).

First question I posted a week ago; took him 5 days to reply & only after a sharp prod:
Well, that got those removed :D
I got that last word in, literally, for Simon Image — then the little shi...er, shill, removed those too of course :P Funny that he didn't actually block me, probably curious as to how I could see through it and how much I knew.
(He lives "only 15 minutes" from it, but can't share his local knowledge, eh? ;) )

Even funnier, he actually edited his video notes after my first few comments to specify which shots he says are his; but note that the 'memorial rock platform' is still conspicuously absent from his claims:
[Translated] Short in memory of the massacre at Utøya in Tyrifjorden, Norway. 3 shots killed my niece Victoria Stenberg 17 years old, on the Utøya 22 July 2011. Rest in Peace Victoria, we will always remember you! Our thoughts go to her mother, father, brother, sister and her nearest and dearest! Yours Uncle Hugo and Renate! I added my own composition, "Life" to the film. The film opens with the flag from Arne's school. Then a missing poster, which camera prisoner at Blue Administration, also from the view at the Queen's place in the Hole. From SOMET to the roses I filmed in the water outside Utøya. The film has been dark at the end, because time after the 22 July, was heavy and dark for many people. Peace be with all who died in Norway on this day! Inappropriate posts removed!
If he were only a "useful idiot" opportunist, would he have taken such a stupid risk in claiming relationship to a "victim" without knowing they were fake & 'safe' to do so? And the animated sims shots at the 'memorial rock' he's either found somewhere on the web or they were supplied to him. Ergo, perp puppet! <_<
You are badass, Maat! Thanks for going after him. You probably don't remember but, back when I first stumbled onto him he had a video where he had shooped that one pic of Vic on his wall in the same spot the black and white photo is now. I was going to post it here, but couldn't find that video again.
Have you gone to his fb where he changed the name and purpose of the page? Scroll to the bottom to read. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 442&v=wall

I've not seen that message before at the top of the page from fb.
Makkonen

HUGO is BOSS. ;)