OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

A neighbour of mine was shot once in the leg during the social experiment, that came to be known as "the Troubles".
He was a young man when it happened. When he came out of hospital, he was pale from trauma, thin, gaunt, and was on crutches for a year or two and has had a pronounced limp since!

He did not have big rosy cheeks like this fine healthy young lady, and I doubt he sat, with legs dangling from the edge of his hospital cot to pose for the media!

"Could you at least look sad please!"

ps. The mirror reflection "photographic device" reinforces the image, and I'm having a little trouble reconciling the two! Any good spotters out there!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:Image

A neighbour of mine was shot once in the leg during the social experiment, that came to be known as "the Troubles".
He was a young man when it happened. When he came out of hospital, he was pale from trauma, thin, gaunt, and was on crutches for a year or two and has had a pronounced limp since!

He did not have big rosy cheeks like this fine healthy young lady, and I doubt he sat, with legs dangling from the edge of his hospital cot to pose for the media!

"Could you at least look sad please!"

ps. The mirror reflection "photographic device" reinforces the image, and I'm having a little trouble reconciling the two! Any good spotters out there!
Spot on, Brian! It's utterly ridiculous, even supposing "three gunshots" hit only flesh, not bone or ligaments, there's no way that "picture" could represent any reality just 3 days afterwards!

No one would be trying to wear pyjamas over painful shoulder or leg wounds, for starters (it would be a press-stud sleeved hospital gown for minimum discomfort/movement & ease of nursing care: dressings, vitals etc.). A traumatized teenaged girl (with no protective parents?), feeling & looking like crap, would struggle into PJs to pose for a staged media photo-op? Not bloody likely :rolleyes:

The perspectives represented in the wall "mirror" do look screwy, as the "IV stand" appears to be directly in front of her, but there's no way to tell how far into the foreground it's supposed to be with the bottom cropped off.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/25/nyhe ... /17431583/

"En gutt ble skutt midt i brystet og falt om. Det var som på film, sier Ingvild."

Per Google translate:
"A boy was shot in the middle of his chest and fell. It was like a movie, says Ingvild."

No kidding! (9-11's "Evan Fairbanks" would agree) :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Victims, victims, victims. So many victims, so little print space!

Have to remember we are living in the "Age of Media Victimhood", [I feel a Musical coming on!!] and they are learning and taking lessons as they go, from the likes of the Gabby Gifford pageant, where fatal shots don't kill, and help launch the careers of cretins to act in the latest non-reality soap bullshit! My! What an idiotic world they have created for themselves!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:Victims, victims, victims. So many victims, so little print space!

Have to remember we are living in the "Age of Media Victimhood", [I feel a Musical coming on!!] and they are learning and taking lessons as they go, from the likes of the Gabby Gifford pageant, where fatal shots don't kill, and help launch the careers of cretins to act in the latest non-reality soap bullshit! My! What an idiotic world they have created for themselves!
I was just thinking the same thing, re "fatal shots don't kill", cartoon physics etc. — also the 'trend' in this Utoya farce of having only 'flesh wounded' "survivors", to be conveniently and quickly available to talk about their "experience" for maximum melodrama (no 'near fatal' body shots in intensive care?). <_<

And of course the virtually instant, painless "recoveries" just hours or days after being "shot". e.g.
Adrian Pracon (Crap-On) July 23, 2011:
@ http://youtu.be/n8B8dnbdvr8?t=1m31s

Getting that T-shirt on & off over his "gunshot" shoulder must have smarted a bit :rolleyes:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Kentrailer wrote:Strange that the other article and her testimony on the Today show she said she was just shot one time! Did she forgot about being shot in her her right thigh and left shoulder in that interview?
Reminds me of all the various ways Mychal Judge died, from being hit on the head, the shoulder, the chest, by falling debris, both inside and outside, in the basement, on the front stairs, one time, two times, etc.
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

I am sorry to go back to Line Nersnæs, but her story is so ridiculous it's begging to be exposed more.
msnbc wrote: http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2011/07/2 ... ke-in-head

OSLO, Norway - A woman working in Oslo's Justice Department when last week's bomb exploded is back at work, just five days after escaping the building — with, unbeknownst to her at the time, a foot-long piece of debris lodged in her head.

Line Nersnaes, a 50-year-old legal adviser, was in her office on the 11th floor when a car bomb ripped through central Oslo, killing eight people. The force of the blast shattered a nearby wooden window, sending a 12-inch splinter through her chin and up through her skull.

"I was at my desk when I heard this violent blast," Nersnaes told The Daily Mail. "The glass in the window is laminated so it did not shatter, but the whole window frame splintered and came towards me."
Nersnaes was knocked out of her desk chair and pinned against the wall when the bomb detonated, she said.

She was rushed to the hospital with other blast victims. Shortly after, hospital staff started shouting that many more victims were arriving, this time from the Utoya island shooting.

'Some luck in all this bad luck' Miraculously, the spike hadn't pierced her brain or any vital organs. Surgeons removed it, gave Nersnaes 27 stitches, and bandaged her head. Having sustained only superficial injuries, she was released to go home at 8:30 that night.

"I feel I've had some luck in all this bad luck," she said. "I'm very lucky to be alive."

Back at work, Nersnaes told The Daily Mail that she is determined to finish a government paper on domestic violence she was working on when the explosion went off.

Despite not having a replacement computer yet working at a school desk with a paper and pen, Nersnaes told The Daily Mail, "I think it will be difficult to make my August 10 deadline, but I promise I will have the document on domestic violence ready before Christmas."
There is ZERO chance that a spike going through someone's chin, coming out of their head (like Line is supposed to have suffered) could miss the brain. The brain is the whole top part of the head! There would be massive brain trauma, and she would probably have died instantly.

So, not only does this spike go through her chin, through her entire head, and out the top of the skull, but somehow manages not to hit her brain? How is that possible?
The spike as it is shown is clearly coming out her Cerebral Cortex!! and they say it missed her brain?

She goes back home after just 5 hours after the spike goes through her entire head?

No need to keep her under observation in the hospital?.. Then she goes back to work within 5 days? Do we have any doctors on this forum?
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ I'm glad you posted this about Line. It's just unbelievable. And, only one little trickle of blood? Even a minor head/scalp wound can bleed profusely. Another thing missing is the swelling. None of the photos I've seen of her during or soon after the incident show any swelling of the area.
Kentrailer
Banned

lux wrote:^ I'm glad you posted this about Line. It's just unbelievable. And, only one little trickle of blood? Even a minor head/scalp wound can bleed profusely. Another thing missing is the swelling. None of the photos I've seen of her during or soon after the incident show any swelling of the area.
Not to mention, how does a huge spike punch through the skull, without taking a large chunk of skull out with it? I mean, I am not a doctor, but If a big stick like that punches out my brain, I think it's going to take some skull with it.

Have you noticed Line's new hairstyle? She is going "Giffords" :D

That's the one thing women who participate in these kind of hoaxes probably worry about the most - "Am I going to have to keep growing my bangs and keep this hairstyle now, for the rest of my life?" :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGu5p6opw00
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yes Ken, and remember it had to make an amazing 45 degree turn to 'exit' as depicted (brainless shoopers = no brain damage) :lol:

See page 47 (August 5th, 2011): http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2356651
Maat wrote:Oh FFS! The Daily Mail re 'unicorn woman':
"The spear-like fragment from a shattered wooden window frame had narrowly missed her brain, having entered under her chin and exiting at the top of her skull."

The stupid buggers can't even get their dopey scripts to match their cartoon images! That must be an amazing 'magic spike' to do a sharp turn and come out at an angle like that ...Déjà vu anyone? :P

And, there's no bandage "under her chin" (or even her jaw) for the supposed 'entry wound' in the 'after' pic either, of course (never mind that the bandage is not even covering the 'exit wound'). :rolleyes:

+ 'Even more ridiculous, when compared with her own goofy script, the spike must have turned in mid-air first to get "under her chin" — or was she lying on her back, feet to the window? :lol:'
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2356657

P.S. When exactly did the tip of that 'spike' get bent — she ran into a wall or someone tried to hammer it back through? :blink: Image Image

* See full size 'bent spike' pic (credited to Roald, Berit / NTB scanpix) + video of Line doing a talk show interview @ http://nrk.no/227/dag-for-dag/de-ga-ter ... -1.8102918
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

LINE NERSNAES interviewed in courtroom corridor: http://www.vgtv.no//#!id=52223

I urge all Norwegians to listen to this - then ask yourself: WHO is this woman?
mental vortex

Unread post by mental vortex »

simonshack wrote:*

LINE NERSNAES interviewed in courtroom corridor: http://www.vgtv.no//#!id=52223

I urge all Norwegians to listen to this - then ask yourself: WHO is this woman?
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/line.narsnes
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

mental vortex wrote:Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/line.narsnes
Mental vortex, that is obviously not of any use nor what Simon was suggesting. Now please comply with his directive for all new members wishing to post here, per: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2369666
simonshack wrote:*
...ALL new members - Norwegian or not - are required to introduce themselves here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Kentrailer
Banned

So, looking through the "formal indictment" of "Anders Breivik" (a non persona).. I decided to focus on those people who are alive for obvious reasons.

I thought I would try and compare the map we were shown that was produced almost a year after the event to the number of supposed "survivor's injuries" there were reported in the indictment.

It turns out the amount of conflicts is enormous.

They should definintely ask those websites to take down their bad maps! As there are obviously many people shot 3 times and more listed in the official indictment!

Grounds:

On Friday 22 July 2011, subsequent to having acted as described in detail under count I, he did drive inthe getaway car to the municipality of Hole where he knew that the organization AUF (Workers’ Youth
League) were holding their traditional summer camp on the island Utøya. There were 564 persons onthe island. By posing as a police officer and dressed in a uniform-like outfit, he was transported –
carrying inter alia a Ruger-brand Mini 14 semi-automatic rifle cal. 233 and a Glock-brand semiautomatic l 9 mm pistol – to Utøya onboard the ferry M/S Thorbjørn, where he disembarked at
approximately 17.15. Up until the time of his arrest by the police on the same day at approximately 18.35, he did shoot, following prior deliberations and planning, with his rifle and/or pistol, at a number
of persons who were on the island, in the water or onboard boats, including civilians who came to their rescue, exposing them to immediate mortal danger. Panic and mortal fear in children, youth and adults
arose during the shooting, further intensified by the fact that there were limited possibilities of escape or hiding. While moving around the whole island, he did shoot at persons running away and/or hiding
and/or whom he lured to appear from hiding with information that the police had arrived.

He did kill 69 persons, of whom 67 were hit by fatal gunshots, fired by the described weapons. Two persons died as a
result of fall injuries and/or drowning while attempting to get away, without having
been hit by gunshots.

The persons injured are as follows: Shot one time Shot Two Times Shot Three Times Shot 4 Times Interesting item of note
-----------------------------

70. Silja Kristianne Uteng, born 11 March 1991 She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while
escaping. Uteng was hit in the right forearm and several projectile fragments were removed in the out-patients clinic.

Shot in right forearm.

71. Lars Grønnestad, born 2 November 1991
He was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping. He was hit once in the back near
the right shoulder blade. The shot led to fracture injuries of the shoulder blade and 3rd and 4th ribs, numerous
projectile fragments in the body and damage to the right lung.

Grønnestad was hospitalized in Oslo University Hospital from 22 July until 1 August 2011.

Shot twice once in back, near shoulder blade.

72. Frida Holm Skoglund, born 16 March 1992
She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping. Skoglund was hit by a
projectile fragment in the right thigh, but no serious injury was caused.

Projectile right thigh

73. Ane Kollen Evenmo, born 23 December 1994
She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping. She was hit by
several projectile fragments in the left lower leg. Evenmo was admitted to Asker and Bærum
Hospital for approximately one day from the evening of 22 July, where she underwent surgery,
involving wound toilet and removal of several fragments.

Several projectile framgments in lower leg in hospital one day.

74. Sofie Blomstrand Figenschou, born 7 July 1996
She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping. She was hit in the
right shoulder and upper arm. She was also shot in the right side of the stomach, either
simultaneously or somewhat later. The shot to the shoulder caused fracturing of the shoulder
blade and damage to the right lung. The shot to the stomach entered the subcutis and fatty tissue.
Figenschou underwent hospital treatment for approximately 12 days from 22 July, inter alia in
Oslo University Hospital, where she underwent surgery involving extensive wound toilet.

Shot 3 times Right shoulder and upper arm, and right side of stomach.

75. Marta-Johanne Svendsen, born 11 April 1995
She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping and hit in the right
forearm. The shot went through the arm. Svendsen was admitted to Oslo University Hospital on
22 July, where she underwent surgery involving wound cleansing and lavage.

Shot once right forearm.- Says when she was admitted, but not when she left (I'm assuming the same day)

76. Julye Størholdt Iversen, born 12 December 1994
She was in the tent camp and was shot with the pistol or rifle while escaping. She was hit in the
left lower leg, but no serious injury was caused.

Hit in leg, no serious injury?

77. Ina Rangønes Libak, born 29 December 1989
She was in the Little Hall of the café and was shot at least four times with the pistol and/or rifle,
including in the face, both forearms and left breast. The shot to the face caused extensive injury
to the left half of the face, including a fracture of the lower jaw. The shots to the forearms caused
soft tissue lesions, a fracturing of knucklebones in the right mid-hand and impaired mobility of
several fingers. The shot to the left breast caused muscular and fatty tissue injuries. She was
admitted, via Asker and Bærum Hospital, to Oslo University Hospital, where she underwent
surgical treatment of the lower jaw fracture and wounds. Libak was discharged on 19 August

Shot at least 4 times. -
In face,
left forearm
right forearm
left breast.

78. Ingvild Leren Stensrud, born 4 September 1994
She was in the Little Hall of the café and was shot twice with the pistol and/or rifle in the left
knee and left shoulder. The shot to the knee entered on the inside, passed through the
fat/musculature of the thigh and lodged under the skin on the outside of the thigh. The shot to
the shoulder did not cause serious injuries. She was admitted to Asker and Bærum Hospital on
22 July, where she underwent surgical treatment for her leg injury and for removal of the
projectile. On the following day, Stensrud was transferred to Telemark Hospital for further
treatment and she was discharged on 30 July 2011.

Shot twice.
left knee
left shoulder

79. Jonas Aleksander Lubinski Johansen, born 11 December 1993
He was in the Little Hall of the café and was shot once in the left foot with the pistol or rifle. The
shot entered on the outside, causing a fracture of the bone in the mid-foot and lodging in the heel
bone. He was admitted to Asker and Bærum Hospital on 22 July where he underwent surgical
treatment, involving wound toilet and removal of a projectile. On the following day, Johansen
was transferred to Østfold Hospital for further treatment and he was discharged on 2 August

Shot once.

80. Glenn Martin Waldenstrøm, born 5 November 1991
He was in the Little Hall of the café and was shot once in the face with the pistol. The shot
entered the left side of the face, passing through the palate and leaving under the right eye,
causing inter alia crush injuries to the eye socket and injury to the optic nerve. Waldenstrøm
was admitted to Oslo University Hospital on 22 July, where he underwent several operations
before being discharged on 1 August 2011.

Shot in the face. Left side, passing through palate and leaving under the right eye.

81. Elise Waagen, born 19 February 1990
She was in the doorway between the Little Hall and the corridor of the café and was shot once in
the right knee with the pistol or rifle. The shot entered on the outside of the knee, passed through
the femur, causing a fracture thereof. Waagen was admitted to Ringerike Hospital on 22 July
where the femoral fracture was stabilized and she was transferred the following day to Østfold
Hospital, where she underwent surgery to remove the projectile, wound toilet and treatment of
the femoral fracture. She was discharged therefrom on 31 July 2011.

Shot 1 time.
Knee and femur?

82. Hussein Kazemi, born 10 March 1992
He was first in the Big Hall of the café and was shot several times with the pistol and/or rifle and
was hit in both thighs and right ankle. Thereafter he fled out of the building and ended up at the
south point of the island where he was subsequently shot while hiding behind a rock in the water.

The shots gave rise to wounds and Kazemi was hospitalized in Ringerike Hospital from 22 to 25
July 2011, where soft tissue and a projectile fragment were removed from the right thigh and the
gunshot wounds cleansed and sutured.

Shot 4 times- in both thighs, and ankle, then walked to the other side of the island, where shot again.
Left Thigh
Right Thigh
Right Ankle
Shot somewhere while hiding behind rock

83. Hanne Hestø Ness, born 16 March 1992
She was in the Big Hall of the café and was shot several times with the pistol and/or rifle in the
throat, left upper arm and left little finger. The shot to the throat caused the fracturing of the 3rd
and 4th cervical vertebrae and damage to the spinal cord, as well as extensive tissue damage. The
shot to the upper arm caused extensive fracture injuries. She was admitted to Oslo University
Hospital on 22 July, where she was operated on several times for fixation of the cervical fracture,
frame fixation of the left upper arm and partial amputation of the left little finger, in addition to
wound toilet. Ness was transferred to St. Olav’s Hospital on 15 August where she was
hospitalized until 30 November 2011.

Shot 3 times.

Throat
Left Upper Arm
Left little finger

84. Marte Fevang Smith, born 9 March 1994
She was on Kjærlighetsstien and was shot once in the left side of the head with the pistol or rifle.
The shot caused scalp lesions and a cerebral haemorrhage. Smith was hospitalized in Ringerike
Hospital, Oslo University Hospital and Vestfold Hospital from 22 to 25 July 2011.

Shot in head- survives. Shot in left side of head cerebral haemorrhage.

85. Marte Gustavsen Ødegården, born 23 September 1993
She was on a ledge of the escarpment below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot once in the back with
the pistol or rifle. The shot entered through the left part of the lower back, damaging inter alia
the left kidney and the pancreas tail, colon and spleen. She was initially admitted and operated
on in Drammen Hospital, where the left kidney was removed and the colon repaired, and she was
thereafter transferred to Oslo University Hospital on 24 July for new operations. In addition to
the above-described abdominal injuries, she sustained extensive injuries to the nerve roots of the
lumbar back, involving paralysis of musculature, especially in the left thigh. Following
discharge on 18 August, Ødegården was transferred to Sunnaas Hospital for further treatment.

Shot once in back, through kidney and pancreas tail, colon and spleen. Damage to back.

86. Viljar Robert Christian Hanssen, born 4 August 1993
He was at the water’s edge below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot at least four times with the pistol
and/or rifle. He was hit in the head, left shoulder region, left hand and right forearm. The shot to
the head entered the right side and caused extensive injuries, involving an open cranial fracture
and damaged brain tissue, in addition to damage to the right eye and adjacent bone structure. He
has lost vision in his right eye. The shot to the shoulder region shattered the shoulder joint and
damaged the nerves leading into the left arm. The shot to the left hand caused extensive injuries
and resulted in the amputation of three fingers. Hanssen was admitted to Oslo University
Hospital on 22 July, where he underwent intensive treatment and was operated on numerous
times before being transferred to Sunnaas Hospital on 15 August 2011 for further treatment.

Shot at least 4 Times!

Head,
left shoulder,
left hand,
right forearm.

Shot to head entered the right side and caused extensive injuries to brain tissue.. Hopefully this person can speak alright now? .. Damage to right eye

87. Eirin Kristin Kjær, born 3 March 1992
She was between the water’s edge and Kjærlighetsstien and was shot several times with the pistol
and/or rifle. She was hit in the stomach, right elbow/upper arm, right knee region and right part
of the thoracic wall. The shot to the stomach damaged inter alia the colon, small intestine and
abdominal wall. The shot to the elbow/upper arm caused extensive soft tissue damage and the
shot to the knee damaged tissue, ligaments and joint capsule. She was initially admitted to and
underwent emergency surgery at Ringerike Hospital, where inter alia a portion of the colon was
removed, and thereafter transferred to Oslo University Hospital on 23 July, where she underwent
several operations inter alia to remove the right part of the colon and a portion of the small
intestine. Upon discharge on 22 August, Kjær was transferred to the University Hospital of
North Norway, where she was hospitalized until 29 August 2011.

Shot 4 Times!
Stomach,
right elbow/upper arm
right knee region?
right part of the thoracic wall

88. Espen Myklebust, born 19 August 1993
He was in the water below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot with the pistol and/or rifle and hit in the
right flank. A smaller projectile fragment entered the upper right part of the stomach, without
causing any serious injuries.

Shot in upper stomach without causing any serious injuries? I guess no need for hospitalization?

89. Cathrine Trønnes Lie, born 12 January 1994
She was in the escarpment below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot at least twice with the pistol
and/or rifle, of which one shot entered under the right shoulder blade and/or stomach and one
shot entered the inside of the right upper arm. She sustained gunshot injuries to the right lung,
fracturing of two ribs and a number of projectile fragments in the thoracic wall and flank on the
right side. Lie was admitted to Oslo University Hospital on 22 July, where she underwent
surgery and was discharged on 10 August 2011.

Shot (at least) 2 times.

Right shoulder blade (and or) stomach?

and one shot the inside of the right upper arm. Damage to lung, ribs, thoracic wall and flank.

90. Ylva Helene Schwenke, born 26 September 1996
She was in the escarpment below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot several times with the pistol
and/or rifle. She was hit in the left flank/stomach, throat region and both thighs. The shot to the
left flank/stomach led to massive bleeding, and parts of the small intestine and colon had to be
removed. The shot to the throat necessitated the removal of parts of the musculature between the
shoulder and back and skin transplants. The gunshot injuries to the thighs necessitated the
removal of muscle mass, especially from the left thigh. She was hospitalized in Oslo University
Hospital from 22 July to 16 August and was operated on a total of six times. Thereafter
Schwenke was transferred to the University Hospital of North Norway from 26 August to 13
September for further treatment.

Shot 4 times.

Left flank/stomach
throat region?
left thigh
right thigh

91. Hanne Aminda Follien, born 7 July 1994
She was on a ledge below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot at least twice in the right arm with the
pistol and/or rifle. The gunshots caused a relatively large open wound on the forearm and two
wounds on the upper arm. Follien was hospitalized in Ringerike Hospital from 22 to 24 July
2011, where she underwent surgical treatment, involving inter alia wound toilet and the removal
of projectile fragments.

Shot twice in right arm.

92. Tarjei Jensen Bech, born 28 January 1992
He was on a ledge below Kjærlighetsstien and was shot once below the left knee cap with the
pistol or rifle, whereupon he fell down the escarpment, resulting in a fracture of the left eye
socket. The gunshot gave rise to an open fracture of the tibia, extensive soft tissue damage and
permanent nerve damage in the lower leg. He was admitted to Ringerike Hospital on 22 July
where he underwent surgery inter alia to mount an external fixation to stabilize the tibia fracture.
On the following day, Bech was transferred to the University Hospital of North Norway, where
he underwent surgery to treat the eye socket injury, fracture injuries in the leg and wound toilet.

Shot once below knee cap

93. Andrine Johansen, born 5 January 1995
She was at the pump house and was shot once in the right part of the chest with the pistol or rifle.
The shot entered into the right thoracic cavity and penetrated the lung. She was admitted to
Ringerike Hospital on 22 July where an accumulation of air and blood in the thoracic cavity was
ascertained, and she was thereafter transferred to Oslo University Hospital, where she underwent
several surgical procedures to treat the wounds in the chest, as well as to remove foreign bodies
from the face. Johansen was discharged on 4 August 2011.

This was a find: This girl was supposedly hit by dum-dum bullets- but according to the etologiassocialeumana artical Breivik did not use dum-dum
bullets in the attack- so how could she have been hit by them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... scape.html
Andrine, who was attending the camp with friends, said: ‘I looked the killer straight in the eyes as he pointed
his gun straight towards me and shot three times. I was wearing boots and a large hoodie.

The first of three ‘dum-dum’ bullets hit her on the right side of the chest, shattering into splinters and perforating her lung.
The second went through the shoulder of her hooded top and missed her. The third hit her in the foot.

"Police notes taken during Breivik’s many interrogations show “the thought was he would have defeated those wearing
bulletproof vests before he got to Utøya where the targets were without them” It has now been revealed the perpetrator
did not have poisoned dum-dum bullets as previously feared. He claims his criteria for choosing this ammunition was weight,
precision, and penetrating effect, the paper reports."

http://www.etologiasocialeumana.com/ind ... &Itemid=50

94. Mathias Eckhoff, born 8 February 1991
He was at the pump house and was shot three times with the pistol and/or rifle. He was hit in the
right and left thighs and left part of the scrotum (missing his nut?). The gunshots caused three major wounds,
involving extensive tissue damage. He was admitted to Ringerike Hospital on 22 July and
transferred to Stavanger University Hospital on the following day. Eckhoff was operated on
several times, inter alia to remove projectile fragments, for wound toilet and skin transplants,
prior to discharge on 17 August 2011.

“I was hit in the groin, thigh, and ankle. He used bullets that divided when they hit. The entry wound was normal,
but the hospital told me the internal injuries were more extensive than ordinary bullets would have caused,”
said Mathias Eckhoff, one of Breivik’s victims, to Dagbladet.

The 20-year-old, who was operated on nine times in eleven days, continued,
“They chose to leave some small pieces because the tissue would have sustained more damage if they took them out.” There were no exit wounds.

Shot 3 times -
Right thigh
Left thigh
Scrotum (ouch)

95. Mohamad Hadi Hamed, born 10 August 1990
He was at the pump house and was shot several times with the pistol and/or rifle. He was hit in ----Iraqi
the abdomen, left shoulder and left thigh. The stomach, liver, left lung and heart were damaged.
The gunshots to the shoulder and thigh necessitated the subsequent amputation of the arm and
leg. He was admitted to Ringerike Hospital on 22 July, where he underwent emergency lifesaving
treatment and then transferred to Oslo University Hospital the same nigh,t where he
underwent a series of operations before being transferred to Sunnaas Hospital on 11 October
2011 for further treatment.

Shot "several" times
abdomen
left shoulder
left thigh

96. Einar Bardal, born 29 May 1995
He was in the vicinity of Vestspissen (West Point) and was hit by a number of projectile
fragments from shots fired by the pistol or rifle which struck rocks in the immediate vicinity of
his hiding place. A large number of fragments hit him, inter alia, in the left lower part of the
face. Bardal was hospitalized in Oslo University Hospital from 22 to 27 July 2011, where he
underwent surgical removal of some 150 fragments from the face.

Hit by rocks that bullets had hit
hit in face

97. Benjamin Eriksen, born 29 January 1996
He was in the vicinity of Vestspissen and was shot once in the left flank with the pistol or rifle.
The gunshot caused lesions and projectile fragments in the pelvic area. Eriksen was admitted to
Oslo University Hospital on 22 July and underwent several wound cleansing procedures under
general anaesthesia.

Shot once
left flank

98. Adrian Jakob Pracon, born 8 December 1989
He was at Sydspissen and was shot once in the left shoulder with the pistol or rifle. He was
admitted to Ringerike Hospital on 22 July and underwent surgery to remove inter alia damaged
tissue and mental fragments before being transferred to Telemark Hospital on 24 July, where he
underwent several operations. Pracon was discharged at the beginning of August 2011.

Shot once
left shoulder

99. Cecilie Herlovsen, born 11 October 1994
She was at Sydspissen and was shot three times with the pistol and/or rifle. She was hit in the
right forearm, right shoulder and right part of the face. The shot to the face entered the jaw bone,
fracturing the angle of the lower jaw. The shot to the forearm gave rise inter alia to an open
crush fracture of both bone shafts and extensive soft tissue damage, and the arm had to be
amputated at the elbow. The shot to the shoulder gave rise to extensive soft tissue damage and
crush fracturing of the joint capsule of the humerus. Herlovsen was admitted to Ringerike
Hospital on 22 July and thereafter transferred to Oslo University Hospital, where she was
hospitalized until 19 August 2011.

Shot 3 times
right forearm (I am pretty sure this person is probably real, and they are amputated, but it's probably not from 7/22)
right shoulder
right part of the face (entered jaw bone, fractured lower jaw)

100. Ingela Heie, born 31 August 1993
She was at Sydspissen and was shot twice with the pistol and/or rifle, including one shot to the
left side of the face. The shot to the face entered through the left cheek, causing several fractures
of the head/facial skeleton and projectile fragments penetrated into the brain. Heie was admitted
to Oslo University Hospital on 22 July, where she underwent two operations before being
transferred to Sunnaas Hospital on 19 August for further treatment.

Shot twice,
left side of face. Entered through cheek, fractured skull fragments into the brain.
(no mention of where other shot was)

101. Alexandra Maeva Nourya Peltre, born 26 November 1993
She was at Sydspissen and was shot inter alia in the right thigh with the pistol or rifle. The
gunshot caused a wound and the accumulation of projectile fragments in the thigh. She was
admitted to Oslo University Hospital on 22 July and underwent surgery, involving wound
treatment and wound toilet. On the following day, Peltre was transferred to Østfold Hospital,
where she underwent two further operations in the thigh, involving wound toilet, removal of
projectile fragments and skin transplant.

Shot in right thigh.. Out of hospital(s) in 1 day.

102. Therese Berg, born 23 June 1993
She was at Sydspissen and was shot once in the left flank by the pistol or rifle. The projectile
entered the abdomen, causing extensive damage to internal organs, inter alia the stomach, colon
and one kidney. The kidney and parts of the colon had to be removed. Berg was hospitalized in
Oslo University Hospital from 22 July to 12 August 2011, where she was operated on several
times.

Hit in left flank by bullet. Supposedly tore up her entire insides.

---------

So, by my reading, that's about:
16 people "shot" once
4 people shot twice
5 people getting shot 3 times
5 people getting shot 4 times

Here, I fixed their terrible map for them.. gave it "the update" (and I haven't even gotten around to tallying up the number of shots we were told for the red dots): :D

How is it, after so long their map could be so off? Is it because it's ridiculous that people could be shot 4 times and survive? Are they just assuming nobody is going to check their crap? I mean map?

Anyway, the most ridiculous is of the boy who is shot in both his left and right thigh and also his ankle, and he somehow walks clear across the island.

Just imagine, someone shoots you in the left leg.. Ouch!! Goddamn that hurt.. probably fall to the ground.. Then, you get shot in your right leg! Mother-of-god! probably start losing quite a bit of blood at this point.. probably getting very light-headed. Then, you get shot AGAIN in the ankle! It's pretty much over for you.. But then, you somehow get up off the ground, and walk to the other side of the island?

There, at your new location you get shot AGAIN!!! (talk about bad luck).. You would bleed out in probably oh, I don't know 5 minutes? It took an hour and a half for the first police to get to the island... :lol:
Last edited by Kentrailer on Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Kentrailer,

Thanks for listing the absurd bullcrap of this non-event. Even though it is less momentous than the 9/11 psyop, it has all the signatures of the same: idiotic scripting - what with its inane "survivor" tales - and quite dreadfully lame actoring, photoshopping/digital video contraptions.

Let's just have a look at INA LIBAK. As you wrote (and I can confirm it - having read the Norwegian newspapers myself) she was allegedly shot at least three times: In the arms, in the breast and in THE JAW!

Here are some images of INA LIBAK in the hospital, snapped 11 days after her ordeal (according to this article):
"ØB møter Libak på sykehuset elleve dager etter den tragiske hendelsen på Utøya"
"ØB (the news outlet) meets Libak in the Hospital eleven days after the tragic events in Utøya"
http://www.oblad.no/%C3%A5s/ina-libak-2 ... -1.6400298

As you can see, INA LIBAK looks exactly like someone who has suffered three or four GUNSHOTS - eleven days earlier ! :lol: :rolleyes:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

:lol: