OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

And just so I don't look like a "debunker". His parents, Tone Furseth Dale and Jan Terje Dale, do live on seperate adresses. Could be divorced, but still a small anomaly. The kid has no listing in the yellow pages. Nor for Sondre Dale or Sondre Furseth Dale. It could be deleted of course, but I don't know how those things work.

From memory his father said he had contact with his son when this thing happened. Another story in another paper said a friend of this family tried to call, but only got through to voicemail. This too is dubious.

I don't live in this city anymore, but when I come home from jail I'll go down to the local library and find the newspaper edition to see if any death notices are there.

My questions about the actual operation remains though. It boggles the mind tbh.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"What about my friends acknowledgment of his existence?"

Maybe he's a liar!

When someone dies tragically everyone knows them, in fact there's an episode of TNG where Data remarks, while studying the bereavement process, that it seems to be a contest among the mourners of "how well they KNEW the victim"!

So any idea when the Insurance Payouts for 77 kids on an Island owned by the Arsewipe Ugly Fucks starts dishing out? Should be near the Billion Pounds Sterling mark!
herrnimrod

brianv wrote:"What about my friends acknowledgment of his existence?"

Maybe he's a liar!

When someone dies tragically everyone knows them, in fact there's an episode of TNG where Data remarks, while studying the bereavement process, that it seems to be a contest of how well the mourners KNEW the victim!
Alright, you have a point. That is definitely possible.

One thing I can't seem to get around though is his supposed class mates and the school he went to. Obviously what is depicted in the newspapers don't have to have happened, but it's still in the newspaper. Meaning a fair chunk of these students are going to be wtf? when either what the newspaper said didn't happen (the cermon, the burial, the memorance at their school) OR these things did happen and nobody knew who the guy was. You have to admit they're going out pretty bold with his supposed prolific presence in the community. If he had been a loner or a recent arrival these things could be easier handled.

That being said I am trying to find names of people that supposedly went in his class (chemistry and industrial processing) and ask them. But I really don't know where to start there, the schools facebook page doesn't contain much info.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

herrnimrod wrote:
brianv wrote:"What about my friends acknowledgment of his existence?"

Maybe he's a liar!

When someone dies tragically everyone knows them, in fact there's an episode of TNG where Data remarks, while studying the bereavement process, that it seems to be a contest of how well the mourners KNEW the victim!
Alright, you have a point. That is definitely possible.

One thing I can't seem to get around though is his supposed class mates and the school he went to. Obviously what is depicted in the newspapers don't have to have happened, but it's still in the newspaper. Meaning a fair chunk of these students are going to be wtf? when either what the newspaper said didn't happen (the cermon, the burial, the memorance at their school) OR these things did happen and nobody knew who the guy was. You have to admit they're going out pretty bold with his supposed prolific presence in the community. If he had been a loner or a recent arrival these things could be easier handled.

That being said I am trying to find names of people that supposedly went in his class (chemistry and industrial processing) and ask them. But I really don't know where to start there, the schools facebook page doesn't contain much info.
You know that bloke who died and came back to life three days later all zombied up and and shit and going wahhhh, imagine how many people said they knew him! It's the BELIEF PROCESS at work, and everything is hidden out in the open!!
herrnimrod

That sound a bit of a stretch to me, although I know what you are talking about. I guess it's possible, but if you had some examples I'd be happy if you could provide them.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

herrnimrod wrote:That sound a bit of a stretch to me, although I know what you are talking about. I guess it's possible, but if you had some examples I'd be happy if you could provide them.
Yes, dead for three days? Pheewww!

Consider that recently an article published stating that none of the 3000 "victims" of "9/11" were registered in the Social Security Master Death Database, I myself have been shouting about this since 2005! Cant put my finger on the link right now...but it's there!

Here we are being told that nobody died on 9/11, but many still believe it really happened just like on TV!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

brianv wrote: Consider that recently an article published stating that none of the 3000 "victims" of "9/11" were registered in the Social Security Master Death Database, I myself have been shouting about this since 2005! Cant put my finger on the link right now...but it's there!
simonshack wrote: But hey - don't Americans ever read MSM news articles? You know, stuff like ABC Action News and such? :P
"Why are the nearly 3,000 9/11 victims missing from an official federal death registry?"
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/why-are-th ... f-death%3F
(please post any comments about this article on the MEMORIAL SCAMS forum thread; http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2362274 )
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2362273

reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

herrnimrod wrote:But I don't think you appreciate how dangerous it is to do these things in Norway. If they want to they'll do you in for real. The courts over here don't care about evidence and probable cause.
Really? Image
herrnimrod wrote:I know, I'm going in on monday for a 3 week stretch.
So you have to spend Christmas in jail then? That is very sad! :(
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Three weeks in jail - that's a bit of a stretch too isn't it?

Speaking of a bit of a stretch...

A meterosexual anti-multikulti schizophrenic constructs a 1000kg bomb in and detonates it outside a government building in Oslo then scurries off to a remote island owned by Norway's political liars, shoots 77 kids and then hands himself up in exchange for getting to sit in the front seat of a 4x4.

And who benefits from all this? The Media, Politics, the State, the Church ---- The System!
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

Norìg wrote:
herrnimrod wrote:I know, I'm going in on monday for a 3 week stretch.
So you have to spend Christmas in jail then? That is very sad! :(
You are going to prison for 3 weeks on monday 12th, that means you are getting out on January 1th?
Then you must also spend New Year's Eve in prison? :(
herrnimrod

It's 19 days, so it's the 31st.

I was guilty so it's not a big deal. I can take responsibility. But it wasn't much of a due process. I even have a document, from government, that my lawyer said proves they didn't follow procedure. But it wasn't worth pursuing. Either they'd just ignore it or punish me harsher. The maximum penalty for my offence is 3 years ("attacking" an officer). Half the judges in our country operate illegally without the proper constitutional oath. My trial was in May, my Judges oath was signed in October! Trial was a joke in itself. The fact that I didn't want to give a statement to the police was used against me and they force you to testify at the trial. Total joke.

So I decided to just get over with it and stay away from them in the future. They're goons that do whatever the fuck they want.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

In Bergens Tidende we can read that Bakke smelled gunsmoke on the mainland, even inside her car. How can this at all be possible? :lol:
I have been using guns a number of times myself, sometimes along with fifteen-twenty others, but even then the smell of gunsmoke don't go many meters. :huh:

"She felt a strange smell in her car. Was there a fire? Debbie had worked overtime 7/22. Now, she was soon at home. She let two ambulances overtake her, thought they were on their way to Oslo. When she opened the window she smelled it; gunsmoke. She heard the shots, saw older children running on the road in lingerie, terrified and wet."

http://www.bt.no/nyheter/innenriks/Utsi ... 27359.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Norìg wrote:In Bergens Tidende we can read that Bakke smelled gunsmoke on the mainland, even inside her car. How can this at all be possible? :lol:
Dear Norig,

This can only be possible in the idiotic minds of the PsyOp scriptwriters. In the Great PsyOp manual, there is evidently an all-important chapter urging the scriptwriters to include 'psychologically compelling' references to the human senses - visuals, smell, touch, etc... all aimed to inject some 'hard-core reality' in the utterly unreal, outlandish tales they are supposed to sell to the public.

As for "smelling gunsmoke", there's an even sillier variant that was put in the mouth of 'survivor'(actor) Adrian Pracon:

- At 2:00, Adrian says: " I could hear his breathing... I could also feel his boots, very near me... and I could feel the warmth from the barrel when he pulled the trigger! "

Adrian could feel the WARMTH from the barrel! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:
Don't believe it? Listen for yourself! - at 2:00min into this ABC newscast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8B8dnbdvr8

(I actually mentioned all of this way back in this thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2356531 )

And here's a new video featuring actor Adrian Pracon again - and his outlandish 'survivor' tale:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOlxiht7ug