OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Kentrailer
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Kentrailer »

Euphoria wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That sounds like your religious belief, Euphoria. Do you have a spiritual conviction about who is and who is not "supposed" to learn about fakery?
Hi hoi.polloi. I didn't quite mean it like that. I have really tried dropping hints and talking about these deceptions to people, but it doesn't ever seem to work. It has just made me think, more recently, that maybe forcing them to understand, could have undesirable consequences. It's like they have to be ready. That probably sounds like something a 'perp' would say. But also seems reasonable. I mean it would rock people's reality so much, you could have violence on the streets - and then BAM, the authorities can step in and do whatever they want to do.

Whatever they want to..You mean, like blow up multiple skyscrapers in the largest city in the U.S.?

Whatever they want to do.. like modifying the weather in most countries, and not telling anybody about it?

Maybe when they start doing whatever they want to do, they'll blow up tube trains in the center of London and Madrid? or cause damage in the center of Oslo, Mumbai, Bali, or Moscow?

You mean, like putting a known chemical by-product that slows thinking and causes hip damage into most U.S. drinking water?

With all due respect, THESE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO, they're going to keep doing it until they are stopped. The way you stop lying psychopaths is by exposing exposing exposing. We need to get enough people aware of the con game to stop it. Society will reach a "knowledge saturation" point, where it's common knowledge we're all getting scammed.

If they didn't care about us learning the truths of this world- there would be no need to hire an army of shills and disinfo agents. There would be no need for characters like Jones and Baker. You get me? They don't want us knowing exactly what happened. EVER. The more people who buy the Breivik story at face value hook line and sinker, the better off they are.

I think you have it the wrong way around.. they are already doing whatever they want.. This is just yet another false flag (this time using a digital character) in an attempt to further restrict freedoms for the people of Europe.
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

Euphoria wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That sounds like your religious belief, Euphoria. Do you have a spiritual conviction about who is and who is not "supposed" to learn about fakery?
Hi hoi.polloi. I didn't quite mean it like that. I have really tried dropping hints and talking about these deceptions to people, but it doesn't ever seem to work. It has just made me think, more recently, that maybe forcing them to understand, could have undesirable consequences. It's like they have to be ready. That probably sounds like something a 'perp' would say. But also seems reasonable. I mean it would rock people's reality so much, you could have violence on the streets - and then BAM, the authorities can step in and do whatever they want to do.
I know how you feel, but I believe theres just one way forward - telling the truth and doing it as often as you can.
Edmund Spenser (1552-1599) wrote:"There is a principle, which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation."
I think this statement perfectly epitomises the situation we find ourselves in when we talk to people about this topic, but also a perfect reason why we cant stop propagating the truth. I don't intend to spend my life in everlasting ignorance and I wouldn't wan't this for anyone else. A point I keep pushing when talking to people about topics like this, is that it is not a matter of opinion, but a matter of evidence.

People will never be "ready" for this kind of information, unless they accept that in cases like these, evidence and logic is king, and we have the evidence to back our claims. We even have history on our side!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

This is a bit off topic, but I think a part of the problem is that questioning and challenging the general, "smooth" flow, modus operandi, of everyday practical reality is still something of a taboo subject. It really shouldn't be that way, especially re: the general news media. Because even without the existence of rampant fakery, its foundations would still be creepy and disturbing: we bring you packaged and sealed bits of "information", you listen, take in, believe. And this is of course compounded furthermore by the notion that there shall not exist any subjectivity in the process of production of "news": it's as if a machine god churned out the vital pieces of information and that any humans incorporated into this process are simply empty puppets or cogs (which they are) "relaying" the god-like information.

In a nutshell, the general news media process is a way of indoctrinating - impliedly, subliminally - the idea that human subjectivity is not related to a transcendent, god-like apparatus which must be kept going on at all times, no matter how grotesque it is or what sacrifices have to be made (mentally, physically, culturally, geographically, etc).

People might believe in whatever god(s), but in the end obey only one:

(Of course the great irony is that people are actually losing their money en masse to these various hoaxes generated and perpetuated by the media. It's obviously highly risky business when you start believing "the 9 o'clock news" or whatever disturbingly warm & fuzzy - named excuses there are for the indoctrination process.)
Samiam-ish

Unread post by Samiam-ish »

Kentrailer's youtube account (at least the one used to post ABB analysis videos) is listed as "terminated". :huh:
Kentrailer
Banned

It appears the make and model of a vehicle is now hate speech. Adrian Praconman's testimony also hate speech.

Most of the music I used on that account was from freeplaymusic, to make sure I wouldn't violate copyright- and the material was all fair use, so you can't remove an account under copyright for that.

When I complained here on the 18th about my account SanLuisSkywatch having the inbox, vote, comment, upload capabilities locked I was a little surprised they hadn't just shut the whole thing down. It took less than a minute from the time I posted my violation appeal until the time I was denied.

I am setting up other channels, and will probably have to do so for the duration (until trials/justice/whatever). ThePaulstalService is the main backup right now, but there are others such as UtoyaCrew.. It's a necessity, as a big channel is a liability- all your hard work can be lost at any second (as sls shows).

I hope people here will comment more on the obvious videos uploaded by users such as "Anders Behring Breivik".. "Anders Breivik" and other obvious titles. Attempt to downvote these videos, as I was unable to successfully do so.. there are many like it now. Try and upload videos for yourself about these topics.. It's not easy, they usually don't get indexed.
Samiam-ish

Thanks Kentrailer, good to know.

I noticed because I sent the video called 'Norway False Flag Attack - Fake Video Confirmed' to a friend of mine yesterday and today I saw the termination notice.

Regards.
Kentrailer
Banned

Nothing to see here folks.. I will try and re-upload it for you.
----------
Were you talking this one? (with different music?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB3RQbyB ... tube_gdata
Samiam-ish

The Irony...

40,000 people gather in Oslo to "mock killer with 'Marxist' song"

News report: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/Ander ... story.html

Video: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/Ander ... Yt7IkXcb-v

Breivik apparently hated the song - "Children of the Rainbow" - because he views it as "marxist indoctrination". :lol:
Samiam-ish

Kentrailer wrote:Were you talking this one? (with different music?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB3RQbyB ... tube_gdata
If I remember correctly it had the Twins actor from The Social Network. What I particularly liked about it was that you had also used nonhocapito's 'Flash/Side by Side' video, but you had an edit that paused the videos and clearly demonstrated the non-sync. Does that make sense?

EDIT: It was posted on page 160 of this thread, 6 posts from the end of the page (I'm not sure how to send you there with a direct URL, sorry).
Last edited by Samiam-ish on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Could the adjacent imagery to the "court proceedings" be any more propagandistic?

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201204 ... 0_ul.shtml

I will photograph a rose up close because... uh... anyway, the alleged photographer here is "Fredrik Varfjell" :lol: . A quick image search confirms it's yet another dime a dozen faux-identity for the MICkey (Military Industrial Complex) Mouse photoshoppers' division.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/afton ... 4735871.ab

:puke:

http://www.bt.dk/udland/breiviks-bombe- ... af-min-arm

Ring a bell?

Motif recycling at the ready.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Kentrailer wrote:With all due respect, THESE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO, they're going to keep doing it until they are stopped. The way you stop lying psychopaths is by exposing exposing exposing. We need to get enough people aware of the con game to stop it. Society will reach a "knowledge saturation" point, where it's common knowledge we're all getting scammed.

If they didn't care about us learning the truths of this world- there would be no need to hire an army of shills and disinfo agents. There would be no need for characters like Jones and Baker. You get me? They don't want us knowing exactly what happened. EVER. The more people who buy the Breivik story at face value hook line and sinker, the better off they are.

I think you have it the wrong way around.. they are already doing whatever they want.. This is just yet another false flag (this time using a digital character) in an attempt to further restrict freedoms for the people of Europe.
All of you readers, every word here is correct, and describes the mindset of TPTB. No one is secretly feeding us clues that these stories are faked/manipulated events. They don't want anyone finding out.

What can we do about it? Teach one person at a time to think for himself, and to never again automatically attribute accuracy OR good faith to any government press release or corporate media news story - no matter how believable or 'real' it sounds.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Kentrailer wrote:It appears the make and model of a vehicle is now hate speech. Adrian Praconman's testimony also hate speech.
It is Adrian Pracoń not Praconman :) The guy is said to be Polish so I stumble upon this media creature in our MSM from time to time .
I mentioned him a couple of times in Norway thread before
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

So I`ll ask again:

You guys are saying that all this was fake.

500 kids at Utøya, they are all lying?
So what happend to the 77 people that got killed? Or didnt they exist?
What caused all the damage downtown if there was no bomb?
What did I personally hear, I live 5 min away from where the bomb went off and the whole street shook.

And if ABB is a CGI character, that means that all the people in the court are lying?
Judges, lawyers, witnesses, media people from all over the world are lying?
The live tv from court every day on norwegian news channels where they show ABB in court, is that premade or what?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

normann wrote:So I`ll ask again:
Normann,

Before you submit any more questions, we ask you once again to introduce yourself in proper manner - as required here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

I have a question - for everyone: Why is it that 9 out of 10 of our new Norwegian members fail to notice our introduction requirement? And why are 9 out of 10 unable to write in decent English? Are Norwegian schools that bad? Has Norway gone stupid?
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

simonshack wrote:
normann wrote:So I`ll ask again:
Normann,

Before you submit any more questions, we ask you once again to introduce yourself in proper manner - as required here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Ok. I have done that now.