OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Heiwa
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:Dear Vandalf,

Firstly:
Please introduce yourself here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Secondly:
Please provide the name of "your childhood friend killed in the blast".

Thanks!
We have to know who you are not Vandalf ... and everything about your childhood friend, what was her/his name, if any? And where did you not live then in Norway? Small place. Tell us about it. Childhood! Had any?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Vandalf AKA Audun Høifødt

Worked for the "Space Industry"

http://nb-no.facebook.com/audun.hoifodt

His friends at fuckface.com include Kongsberg Satellite Services who own Troll Research Station!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28r ... station%29

The same Vandalf?
Vandalf

Unread post by Vandalf »

[ADMIN: Troll alert - read with caution]
simonshack wrote:Dear Vandalf,

Firstly:
Please introduce yourself here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Secondly:
Please provide the name of "your childhood friend killed in the blast".

Thanks!
Jon Vegard Lervåg, he worked in the Department of Justice, and wasn't even supposed to be at work that friday afternoon. He's from a small town called Ålesund. We sang together in a gospel choir kalled Nytt Lys at Blindheim Bedehus. Truly a great guy, and a brilliant lawyer... So you can google his name, and you'll find loads of articles about him, and other victims (you might want to use google translate, unless you know norwegian).

Anyway; I'm not Audun Høifødt, he's from a different part of Norway and I've never heard of him.

Here is a list of all the victims;

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_over ... Norge_2011

Her is an article from his funeral;

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/1.7735121

Take care then, bye bye now...

Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Is this what should pass as an authentic funeral photo? :lol: :lol:

Vandalf

Unread post by Vandalf »

Makkonen wrote:Is this what should pass as an authentic funeral photo? :lol: :lol:

Is this one better for you?

I really don't know what to say to convince you. Either you believe it or not. Frankly I don't care... Jon Vegard is gone, and so is 76 others, manly kids and youths.

So you can put on the smileys and make fun of it, I really don't care cause you weren't there, you didn't feel the sadness and you didn't see his wife, parents and three younger brothers. I'm sure you would have behaved otherwise if you did...

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Jon Vegard Lervåg, oh yeah that was this guy! :rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Vandalf wrote:
Take care then, bye bye now...
So you are not or have not got ... anything. Why did you bother at all?

BTW, what is the name of the wife/widow of Jon Vegard Lervåg? Did you know her?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thank you Vandalf - for providing incontrovertible evidence that Knut Storberget
(minister of Justice and Police under the Stoltenberg cabinet) is complicit to the Breivik hoax:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_Storberget

In that video, minister Storberget speaks of that alleged victim (with an "infectious smile") as if he were his son. I just don't buy it. Moreover, it makes perfect sense that Storberget (the minister of Justice and Police under the Stoltenberg cabinet) plays along with the hoax. He's just another (key) monkey playing along with their monkey business.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/02/nyhe ... /17530772/

A photo opportunity for the scum who planned the psyop - if it's real, which I doubt!

I see where you got your info!

"Han var eldste av fire brødre og aktiv i Blindheim bedehus og koret «Nytt Lys». "

Have you got anything about your bestest buddy that isn't to be found in the mainstream media? A photograph perchance?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Vandalf wrote:
Makkonen wrote:Is this what should pass as an authentic funeral photo? :lol: :lol:

Is this one better for you?

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/02/nyhe ... /17530772/

I really don't know what to say to convince you. Either you believe it or not. Frankly I don't care... Jon Vegard is gone, and so is 76 others, manly kids and youths.

So you can put on the smileys and make fun of it, I really don't care cause you weren't there, you didn't feel the sadness and you didn't see his wife, parents and three younger brothers. I'm sure you would have behaved otherwise if you did...
Interesting that instead of vehemently defending the authenticity of that photo, you offer a better example! It's like:

- The event was real, and here's a photo of it.
- Hey, that photo doesn't stand up to scrutiny!
- Oh, ok... well, here's another one. Is it any better?

:lol:

And no, the "better" pictures (from the link you provided) don't fare much better. The uppermost picture has problems with the aspect ratio of many of its objects - which shouldn't occur in so-called professional photographs in professional publications. The 2nd pic with the rather hilarious mountains as background - portrait: the portrait is a very fake-looking composite and the "guy" in the portrait gives the same sort of lifeless impression as the digi-villain par excellence, ABB. The 3rd photo is the toughest nut, but again, there seems to be an odd cardboard cutout lifelessness about the "mourning crowd". As it is, and needless to say, the easiest, most practical thing in these fabricated media events is to do as much with CGI as possible...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Vandalf wrote: Is this one better for you?
No, dear Vandalf...

I have NEVER been at a funeral (in Norway or elswhere) where the portrait of the dead person was displayed.

This is in absolute bad taste - and I would get very upset if such a portrait were displayed at any of my Norwegian cousins' funeral. (Please know that I lost a 19-year-old cousin (run over by a car) Kim Fasting, when I was 17 years old).
Vandalf

Unread post by Vandalf »

brianv wrote:http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/02/nyhe ... /17530772/

A photo opportunity for the scum who planned the psyop - if it's real, which I doubt!

"Han var eldste av fire brødre og aktiv i Blindheim bedehus og koret «Nytt Lys». "

Have you got anything about your bestest buddy that isn't to be found in the mainstream media? A photograph perchance?
WTF man? Is this a joke? Childhood friend doesn't necessarily mean "bestest buddy" does it? Funny how you "investigators" always twist and turn what's said to make it fit into your own perspective. And simonshack; how in the name of Gandalf the White, blessed be his name, can you draw the conclusion that I have provided any evidence of any sort to your utterly absurd theories? Because the minister of justice went to his employees funeral? Although I didn't vote for his party I must admit that he gave a really worthy speech at the funeral. He has recently resigned from his position, by the way. I'm sure you're well informed about that.

Well, I can see were this is going, and I find it quite hillarious, although the subject is indeed very tragic. I tried to be polite, but you really don't deserve my or any other human beings attention, cause what you guys are doing here is just so over the top, if you know what I mean... Oh, no you probably don't, do you?

So i guess this is goodbye from me, cause no matter what arguments I would provide in order to make you believe me, you would counter it with wisdom like the one genius commenting on the funeralpicture above. One last thing before you fucktards can delete my profile;

The one thing that really makes me sad reading your insanity, next to the obvious disrespect for the victims and their families, is how much damage morons like you do to the real truthermovement. There are so many real conspiracies and so much corruption going on that needs to be dealt with. However, you guys... yeah, you guys make it soooo easy to dismiss any attempt to reveal anything fishy going on, because you are so far out that no one needs to take anything you say seriously, and no one does, other than the few of you playing around on the internet feeling smart and important. Well, you're not smart, and really not that important either.

Anyway, you have to excuse me for waisting your precious time! My only goal was to shed some light in a hellhole of darkness. How stupid of me to think for one second that you would even consider reason...

simonshack; are you Norwegian? If so; SHAME ON YOU!The rest of you retards may actually be excused... Eh no, really you don't actually. Having said that, simonshack; I''m really sorry for your loss. I believe you! 17 years is way to young. Jon Vegard got to be 32.

Now you should all go to bed, and don't forget to say your prayers to what ever deity you worship...

Vandalf

maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Simon,
I don't mean to defend Vandolf for one microsecond and I believe the Norway events are a total crock.
But tasteless as it may be, people sometimes do display photos of the dead at a funeral.
When my sister-in-law died, the room where her coffin sat was peppered with pictures of her in kinder times (not my decision).
In her open coffin she was an emaciated shell of herself since she died of cancer, so I suppose the photos were to remind people of her healthier, happier days.
Just sayin', not meaning to get off-topic about the doubtful authenticity of the victims in Norway.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Vandalf wrote:
brianv wrote:http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/02/nyhe ... /17530772/

WTF man? Is this a joke? Childhood friend doesn't necessarily mean "bestest buddy" does it? Funny how you "investigators" always twist and turn what's said to make it fit into your own perspective. And simonshack; how in the name of Gandalf the White, blessed be his name, can you draw the conclusion that I have provided any evidence of any sort to your utterly absurd theories? Because the minister of justice went to his employees funeral? Although I didn't vote for his party I must admit that he gave a really worthy speech at the funeral. He has recently resigned from his position, by the way. I'm sure you're well informed about that.

Well, I can see were this is going, and I find it quite hillarious, although the subject is indeed very tragic. I tried to be polite, but you really don't deserve my or any other human beings attention, cause what you guys are doing here is just so over the top, if you know what I mean... Oh, no you probably don't, do you?

So i guess this is goodbye from me, cause no matter what arguments I would provide in order to make you believe me, you would counter it with wisdom like the one genius commenting on the funeralpicture above. One last thing before you fucktards can delete my profile;

The one thing that really makes me sad reading your insanity, next to the obvious disrespect for the victims and their families, is how much damage morons like you do to the real truthermovement. There are so many real conspiracies and so much corruption going on that needs to be dealt with. However, you guys... yeah, you guys make it soooo easy to dismiss any attempt to reveal anything fishy going on, because you are so far out that no one needs to take anything you say seriously, and no one does, other than the few of you playing around on the internet feeling smart and important. Well, you're not smart, and really not that important either.

Anyway, you have to excuse me for waisting your precious time! My only goal was to shed some light in a hellhole of darkness. How stupid of me to think for one second that you would even consider reason...

simonshack; are you Norwegian? If so; SHAME ON YOU!The rest of you retards may actually be excused... Eh no, really you don't actually. Having said that, simonshack; I''m really sorry for your loss. I believe you! 17 years is way to young. Jon Vegard got to be 32.

Now you should all go to bed, and don't forget to say your prayers to what ever deity you worship...

Vandalf
Slither, slide, shimmy and fake religious mumbo jumbo all you like. You have presented nothing except boohoo sob story.

Put up or shut up, you wacko jesus freak!

Be the exception! Provide us with one solid piece of evidence you are who you say and this "person" who you and the media claim was a real "person" did actually exist and died in the Oslo psyop!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Vandalf wrote:Anyway, you have to excuse me for waisting your precious time! My only goal was to shed some light in a hellhole of darkness. How stupid of me to think for one second that you would even consider reason...
Your post is on page 137 of this thread. Did it ever dawn on you that other "supposed victims' relatives/friends" might have presented evidence to us - and we might have responded with convincing analyses of bad faith and fakery? Let me guess, you actually do think you're the very first visitor here with that type of info.

You don't get out much, do you?