OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Sisterlover
Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Sisterlover » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 am

Sources (never cited) now indicate that Adam Lanza was in direct competition with Breivik. Damned video gamers...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5 ... urces-say/

DeeJay
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by DeeJay » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 pm


simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 pm

*
It's like a tongue-twister of sorts... :rolleyes:

The mother of Anders BB, who killed 77 people on July 7/22/11, dies at age 66.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by brianv » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 pm

simonshack wrote:*
It's like a tongue-twister of sorts... :rolleyes:

The mother of Anders BB, who killed 77 people on July 7/22/11, dies at age 66.
Will Anders be released under guard to attend the fun eral of his dearly departed? Will the media be in attendance? Have they got a CGI dog and pony show lined up?

DeeJay
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by DeeJay » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:*
It's like a tongue-twister of sorts... :rolleyes:

The mother of Anders BB, who killed 77 people on July 7/22/11, dies at age 66.
Will Anders be released under guard to attend the fun eral of his dearly departed? Will the media be in attendance? Have they got a CGI dog and pony show lined up?
****************
Well, we finally have the response we were waiting for:
http://global.christianpost.com/news/no ... ral-92672/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... neral.html

Whatever happened to that request to visit Anders in jail Simon? Did they ever reply?

DeeJay

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm

DeeJay wrote: Whatever happened to that request to visit Anders in jail Simon? Did they ever reply?

DeeJay
Actually, I never made that request - discouraged by the fact that they (the Norwegian Police Dept) never replied to THIS basic question (which I mailed three times or more to Mrs Unni Grøndal ):

Image
Unni Grøndal - head of the Oslo Police information department

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2363496

DeeJay
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: Anders Breivik in the news again...

Unread post by DeeJay » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:32 pm

simonshack wrote:
DeeJay wrote: Whatever happened to that request to visit Anders in jail Simon? Did they ever reply?

DeeJay
Actually, I never made that request - discouraged by the fact that they (the Norwegian Police Dept) never replied to THIS basic question (which I mailed three times or more to Mrs Unni Grøndal ):

Image
Unni Grøndal - head of the Oslo Police information department

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2363496
****
It might be interesting, if we could get a few people from different countries for perhaps different reasons: saving his soul, psychological reasons for crime, how is he being treated, to ask to visit. I am not employed at present, so such a trip would not be an easy one financially for me but I am still interested about this guy. Are there any other persons who would make a commitment?

herrnimrod
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by herrnimrod » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 pm

herrnimrod wrote:You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:
Ah, but according to this inane Breivik fanclub site, he has a mailing address - so he must exist ! :rolleyes:
What is the mailing address of the prison that Anders Behring Breivik is in?

Anders Behring Breivik
Postboks 150
1332 Østerås
Norway

https://breivikreport.wordpress.com/201 ... st-penpal/
To be sure, Reuters tells us that Breivik complains of being subjected to torturous prison conditions.
Maybe we could ask Amnesty International to do something about it...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... 3Z20130131

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

simonshack wrote:
herrnimrod wrote:You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:
Ah, but according to this inane Breivik fanclub site, he has a mailing address - so he must exist ! :rolleyes:
What is the mailing address of the prison that Anders Behring Breivik is in?

Anders Behring Breivik
Postboks 150
1332 Østerås
Norway

https://breivikreport.wordpress.com/201 ... st-penpal/
To be sure, Reuters tells us that Breivik complains of being subjected to torturous prison conditions.
Maybe we could ask Amnesty International to do something about it...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... 3Z20130131
Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 pm

brianv wrote: Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.
"Nobel cause"?? No way! They're part of the PTB's toolbox too! :P

(I was - of course - only joking when mentioning Amnesty !) :)

Seriously, I'd love to do have a Cluesforum delegation *cough cough* ... 'visiting' Breivik. My problem is funding - simple as that. Also, I think it would be a fun Norway trip - but I can't see how we could ever get to visit a digital entity.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 pm

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote: Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.
"Nobel cause"?? No way! They're part of the PTB's toolbox! :P

(I was - of course - only joking when mentioning Amnesty !) :)

Seriously, I'd love to do have a Cluesforum delegation *cough cough* ... 'visiting' Breivik. My problem is funding - simple as that. Also, I think it would be a fun Norway trip - but I can't see how we could ever get to visit a digital creature...
"it's for a nobel cause." I should have italicised and ahem'ed. Same here on the funds unfortunately!

Do we have a benefactor out there?

DeeJay
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

New mention of Breivik in Mail Online

Unread post by DeeJay » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Photograph of "recovered victim" wins kudos at the Sony World Photography Awards:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -wins.html

DeeJay

DeeJay
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

More photos of "victims"

Unread post by DeeJay » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:11 pm

After yesterday's award-winning shots, here's a whole bunch of new ones, featuring amputees and others more fortunate, again on the Mail Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-200.html

DeeJay

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: More photos of "victims"

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 pm

DeeJay wrote:After yesterday's award-winning shots, here's a whole bunch of new ones, featuring amputees and others more fortunate, again on the Mail Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-200.html

DeeJay
We live in this strange videogame-world where, if a player gets shot through the skull end-to-end, he/she may survive and keep on rockin' - but if you get shot in an arm or a leg, you go in a coma and get your limbs cut off. :rolleyes:

Image
"Mohamad Hamed Hadi, 21, from Brumunddal, was in a coma for nearly two months after he was shot in the left shoulder, left leg and chest. He had to amputate his left leg and left arm."

Post Reply