SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by sunshine05 »

brianv - I probably should have addressed those things, you're right. I didn't though. I left them sitting there because I didn't want to get into a back and forth with these people on either issue. I am trying to stay on topic. I considered asking the troll who posted about the child victim who the victim was, but then if he named one of them, we would have been no further because he could have named any of them and it wouldn't matter because there's no way to authenticate ANY of it. I just let it go.

Regarding the 9/11 "I knew someone who died there that day", again, I didn't want to get into a heated back and forth with someone on that forum. I don't know if you remember me, but I posted here for quite some time, not often but I did participate. I have a huge amount of respect for the research here and I don't think I would have looked at Sandy Hook the way I have had it not been for what I learned here. Having said that, I didn't begin researching 9/11 until '07. I didn't get a chance to see things fresh like I can with Sandy Hook. I know and understand the media fakery that occurred, the fake vicsims, the non-existent planes. I looked closely at many vicsim families and my suspicions were confirmed that they were made up. Because I haven't been able to examine every single "victim" of 9/11, I can't conclude that all of them were fake. I think it's highly probable and very likely but I just don't know for sure. That is another reason why I don't feel confident to question people when they say "I know someone who died in the buildings."

After seeing your post I removed both of those comments from my article because the article was posted on David Icke's page and some other sites today and I'm getting a huge amount of traffic there. I don't want people to read the garbage in those comments.

I know it's difficult for anyone to be trusted here and I understand why but I can tell you that I do not have an ulterior motive. I'm blogging about SH because I never had a chance to do that with 9/11 and I regret it because years of information that I gathered was never recorded anywhere. I'm not sure how long I will stay with this because I'm not anonymous and I feel uneasy about the content of my posts at times. I don't know if what I'm doing will accomplish anything and I worry that I may not be doing the right thing by exposing things about the SH false flag (regarding my safety and my family's). But for now, I have a few things that I really want to cover there. Things that people need to understand about it and at some point I will stop.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

sunshine05 wrote:brianv - I probably should have addressed those things, you're right. I didn't though. I left them sitting there because I didn't want to get into a back and forth with these people on either issue. I am trying to stay on topic. I considered asking the troll who posted about the child victim who the victim was, but then if he named one of them, we would have been no further because he could have named any of them and it wouldn't matter because there's no way to authenticate ANY of it. I just let it go.

Regarding the 9/11 "I knew someone who died there that day", again, I didn't want to get into a heated back and forth with someone on that forum. I don't know if you remember me, but I posted here for quite some time, not often but I did participate. I have a huge amount of respect for the research here and I don't think I would have looked at Sandy Hook the way I have had it not been for what I learned here. Having said that, I didn't begin researching 9/11 until '07. I didn't get a chance to see things fresh like I can with Sandy Hook. I know and understand the media fakery that occurred, the fake vicsims, the non-existent planes. I looked closely at many vicsim families and my suspicions were confirmed that they were made up. Because I haven't been able to examine every single "victim" of 9/11, I can't conclude that all of them were fake. I think it's highly probable and very likely but I just don't know for sure. That is another reason why I don't feel confident to question people when they say "I know someone who died in the buildings."

After seeing your post I removed both of those comments from my article because the article was posted on David Icke's page and some other sites today and I'm getting a huge amount of traffic there. I don't want people to read the garbage in those comments.

I know it's difficult for anyone to be trusted here and I understand why but I can tell you that I do not have an ulterior motive. I'm blogging about SH because I never had a chance to do that with 9/11 and I regret it because years of information that I gathered was never recorded anywhere. I'm not sure how long I will stay with this because I'm not anonymous and I feel uneasy about the content of my posts at times. I don't know if what I'm doing will accomplish anything and I worry that I may not be doing the right thing by exposing things about the SH false flag (regarding my safety and my family's). But for now, I have a few things that I really want to cover there. Things that people need to understand about it and at some point I will stop.
Thanks sunshine, your response tells me a lot!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Video of Anna Grace Marquez-Greene and her brother. Do they look real?

http://on.aol.com/video/home-video--new ... =517631161
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

The video
Home Video: Newtown Victim Ana Grace Sings Hymn With Brother doesnt play for me, it just skips it
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Anyone remember the school bus in the first Dark Knight?
Also, I do remember late night talk show hosts, Conan and Kimmel going to schools months before Sandy Hook doing things with elementary school students starting around the same time?

Conan Writes Chicago Blues Songs With School Kids - JUNE 12th, 2012

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7f26d-AIrM

Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective #1 - JUNE 14th, 2012

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM

I feel like everything comes out to be SIX MONTHS PRIOR, you know how 9/11 in september and in march you had The Lone Gunman and the whole 6 months prior to 9/11 people said the air traffic control system withheld the plane being shot down act, even though apparently 93 was "Shot down"

6 months prior to 9/11 the Lone Gunman episode aired on TV....
6 months prior to December 14th, was infact June 14th, 2012 a thursday, not friday...

also what I also find interesting, is that you look at the months September and December
They start on the same day so the 14th is Friday, but also in September, the 11th is tuesday, the same day as in 2001
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?ye ... &country=1
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

cam251 wrote:The video
Home Video: Newtown Victim Ana Grace Sings Hymn With Brother doesnt play for me, it just skips it

I found it on youtube

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdkLosDisA
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Tess Martin's facebook page is now available to the public

https://www.facebook.com/tessmartin514
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sunshine05 wrote: I have a huge amount of respect for the research here and I don't think I would have looked at Sandy Hook the way I have had it not been for what I learned here. Having said that, I didn't begin researching 9/11 until '07. I didn't get a chance to see things fresh like I can with Sandy Hook. I know and understand the media fakery that occurred, the fake vicsims, the non-existent planes. I looked closely at many vicsim families and my suspicions were confirmed that they were made up.

Because I haven't been able to examine every single "victim" of 9/11, I can't conclude that all of them were fake. I think it's highly probable and very likely but I just don't know for sure. That is another reason why I don't feel confident to question people when they say "I know someone who died in the buildings."
Dear Sunshine05,

I just wish to express a (slightly belated) appreciation for your excellent summary of the Sandy Hook affair on your blog. Surely, with the knowledge you have now acquired - concerning the psyops being staged in the USA and other parts of this world - you will not uphold the most absurd and illogical hypothesis of all, which goes like this:

"...MOST of the Sandy Hook victims were fictitious - but SOME must have died for real!"

Yet, this is as 'far' as many folks will go, even after reading our exhaustive 9/11 vicsim research.

Hoping that you get my drift. :)

ps: Having said that, I do acknowledge that 9/11 and its almost 3000 alleged victims is a slightly different story than the Sandy Hook saga. It is entirely possible that a handful of "high-profile" 9/11 vicsims (David Angell, Barbara Olson, Garnet Bailey - and perhaps a couple more) opted to disappear from public life - or underwent surgery and identity change under a special 'witness protection' program.
sunshine05

simonshack wrote: Surely, with the knowledge you have now acquired - concerning the psyops being staged in the USA and other parts of this world - you will not uphold the most absurd and illogical hypothesis of all, which goes like this:

"...MOST of the Sandy Hook victims were fictitious - but SOME must have died for real!"
Thanks, Simon. No, I won't uphold that hypothesis about 9/11 victims, but it's taken me a long time to get there. I think Sandy Hook has made me see 9/11 differently. I'm able to see how everything about it is fake and if that is true of Sandy Hook, why wouldn't it be true of 9/11? It's just one giant deception after another.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

The Sandy Hook Hoax is in the news again:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1309766
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Would it be possible, or probable for the US government to kill some of its citizens to make the ruse more believable?
I am not suggesting this happened at Sandy Hook, but I am wondering if in future, knowing that more and more people are starting to realize their incredible ineptness at creating a decent hoax, that they might actually decide to go down that path...so they can show the doubters bodies, burials, etc.

Surely they don't care about human lives THAT much, do they?
sunshine05

CTGal1011 wrote:Would it be possible, or probable for the US government to kill some of its citizens to make the ruse more believable?
I am not suggesting this happened at Sandy Hook, but I am wondering if in future, knowing that more and more people are starting to realize their incredible ineptness at creating a decent hoax, that they might actually decide to go down that path...so they can show the doubters bodies, burials, etc.

Surely they don't care about human lives THAT much, do they?

A lot of people suggest that, but I believe they would much prefer to fabricate the entire thing because it's a lot cleaner. It's also easier to convince people to go along with it if they know that no one is really getting hurt. They need cooperation in a lot of areas - businesses to sponsor the fake victims, people willing to fake documents, actors, film crews, etc. No one gets hurt, they profit financially and they achieve whatever agenda they're seeking.

Consider how easy it is to convince the majority of citizens that what they are being shown and told really happened. It's puzzling to me that more don't question things but as long as they can get away with it, it will continue. For example, look at how poor the quality of the Adam Lanza images are, yet most people believe they are real without question and there are many, many similar examples with 9/11. I believe people only begin to understand the truth when they become motivated to research it themselves. It's very difficult to show people if they don't want to hear it. That is a challenge we're all left with.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sunshine05 wrote: For example, look at how poor the quality of the Adam Lanza images are, yet most people believe they are real without question and there are many, many similar examples with 9/11.
Poor quality, you say?

ImageImageImage

Well, they're still far sharper than many of the official 9/11 memorial portraits ! :P

ImageImageImageImage
http://septemberclues.org/vicsimripiculous.htm
sunshine05

HaHa! That they are:). It's amazing that I didn't even look at them until so many years later. I wish I had researched 9/11 from the start when everything was fresh.
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Look at the comments on this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAlAuJPizLE

the video doesnt have significance but the comments do, people stating that they were in newtown and saw many things we didnt see.