SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
bostonterrierowner

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Aegolies wrote:
Just a tie in with the Messaging... I follow that a lot of the Vicsims are fake...
Do you know any real victims ? Provide names , addresses , pictures ( real ) otherwise share your research on INFOWARS.COM .
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

An interesting link in our statistics program's lists of referrers (mackquigley.wordpress.com) has posted this website:

http://crisisactors.org/

It is about actors hired for crisis simulations. Red herring, front, more doublespeak revealing fake semblance of truth right under the noses of the public, or a clue?
bostonterrierowner

hoi.polloi wrote:An interesting link in our statistics program's lists of referrers (mackquigley.wordpress.com) has posted this website:

http://crisisactors.org/

It is about actors hired for crisis simulations. Red herring, front, more doublespeak revealing fake semblance of truth right under the noses of the public, or a clue?
Looks like another drill "flipped live" as our favorite bullshit propagator Dr. Tarpley would say :

"Sandy Hook: Ithaca Police Finish ‘Active Shooter’ Training on Day of Conn. School Massacre"

I found it on crisisactors.org .

More of the story :

"ITHACA — It is one of those ironies which seem to abound. The Ithaca Police Department finished training for handling situations like a school gunman on the day 20 children and 6 adults were killed by a gunman at Sandy Hook Elementary school."

How ironic :)

By the way , can they make up their mind how many died ? 27 or 26 ?
I am personally confident that not a single actor was injured/killed during shooting.... the tv drama
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
"ITHACA — It is one of those ironies which seem to abound. The Ithaca Police Department finished training for handling situations like a school gunman on the day 20 children and 6 adults were killed by a gunman at Sandy Hook Elementary school."

How ironic :)
Indeed, BTO...

...and apparently this drill had lasted for all of SIX WEEKS - ending 'coincidentally' on the very day of the Sandy Hookax shooting. :rolleyes:

Aaaand - YET ANOTHER COINCIDENTAL DRILL:
"By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school. The ERT is comprised of specially trained and heavily armed officers from the Sheriff’s Office and the Carmel and Kent Police Departments. When news broke of the Newtown shooting, the Putnam County ERT commander called Newtown Police and offered to have the ERT respond to the Sandy Hook school, but that response was not needed because Connecticut police had already secured the scene."

http://southeast.patch.com/articles/she ... -afternoon
Pathetic... :puke:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

More 'Sandy silliness'...

As this story goes, a Pacific island named "SANDY" has mysteriously disappeared - and the stunning discovery of this 'ghost island' goes back only one month (November 2012)... :rolleyes: :angry:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZp_OWeWO8
hoi.polloi

Fanciful holiday thinking has me wishing this is Australian intelligence's way of saying, "Sorry UK and USA - we're backing out of this Sandy Hook thing. To us Sandy is just too dumb."

However, my realism tells me Australia will endorse, prop, promote and help run the PsyOp just as they do with all of them.
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

My sister is a therapist who lives at Connecticut. She tells me she knows of colleagues who've been called in to talk to the first responders, alleged parents, etc. I asked her who's calling for therapists to come in to town, as the routine of calling in therapists in such "crisis" situations is something that seems to have begun within the last fifteen years or so. She states, not surprisingly, the Board of Education and maybe other Town departments are responsible for their involvement and that, interestingly, the Red Cross may be involved in this drama as well.

I told her maybe her colleagues really are talking to troubled first responders, many of whom may believe this is a real event, because the therapists might be travelling to the various local government offices. However, how do they know who the "parents" really are? I told her for all her colleagues know they could be counseling "grieving" actors holed up in rented out houses. She's on the proverbial fence about this incident but agrees the whole thing doesn't "feel" right.

Little surprises me about our "Matricised" civilization but that this virtual incident lies close to home makes it all the more creepy and surreal.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Quoting a Seinfeld episode.. "There aren't Big or Small coincidences Just coincidences!" I'll have to disagree :D
Lot's of those supposedly directly involved need to stop laughing and smiling before and during interviews, it's :wacko:
hoi.polloi

The Red Cross! Those people are in everything - from Hiroshima to Haiti. I am told they are a notoriously "odd" organization!
lux

Unread post by lux »

The Red Cross? They just want your blood is all. ;)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

bostonterrierowner wrote: By the way , can they make up their mind how many died ? 27 or 26 ?
I am personally confident that not a single actor was injured/killed during shooting.... the tv drama
The 2 alleged handguns are 10+1 and 16+1 for a total of 27 rounds, according to the clown fake coroner all children and adults had multiple wounds and the Bushmaster AR-15 is found in trunk(convenient place for a plant but now creating a problem for the Real perps!)and No extra Mag clips found inside the school the numbers just don't add up?? :( Anybody here any 911 recordings from teachers/custodians/ anyone from the school as the event was unfolding? WHY not? cell phones are on just about everyone's bodies at all times in public? hhmmm
bostonterrierowner

Aegolies wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
Aegolies wrote:
Just a tie in with the Messaging... I follow that a lot of the Vicsims are fake...
Do you know any real victims ? Provide names , addresses , pictures ( real ) otherwise share your research on INFOWARS.COM .
ok Boston I get it .. A shot of Clown Royal to go with that.. My point was they tie the messaging to Child Abduction. If I had proof that their absurd story was real and there were victims I wouldn't be here on this forum, would I?
I am not sure what you are getting at . Please elaborate .

My advice is to leave the sites like beforeitsnwes.com or infowars.com alone . There is no ritual , satanic killing behind psyops like Sandy Hook , this is just pure mind fuck operation and laughing at our faces while doing it . The perps keep us in very low regard .

Regarding child abduction which I am absolutely sure is taking place around us unfortunately . I doubt there is any hinting to this criminal activity , it is kind of David Icke like "conspiracy" agenda .

IMHO law is firmly enforced , especially in suburban America . This is why there are only vicsims .

I don't insist on being right you are most welcome to prove me wrong . Stories like this car registered to Chris instead of Lanza just won't do . I stopped reading Ludlum books when I turned 12 :)

Stop digging in bullshit because all you will extract is just more bullshit , that's how it works and this is the reason they keep throwing these stories around through their disinfo shills and sites .

We need to realize that all they do in the "news" is unfortunately legal , just another branch of so called "reality TV" .

Let's not over think it
lux

Unread post by lux »

Aegolies wrote:The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of
military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a
feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily
disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and
hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated
the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the
antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly.
The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd
amendment. William Cooper Behold a Pale Horse...
so besides the False Leads the "gaffs" that should Have been Caught by editing.. The misdirection and messaging... it comes down to this... fake or real ...there are real people doing fakery, for a purpose... What exactly is their motivation?
All or part of this post is a direct quote taken from another web site with no link given. Why post this here?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Aegolies wrote:...the fact it is being carried out either by real or fake sims is irrelevant, as the majority of people will still believe it is real and therefore act according to the psyops goal...
The fakery aspect IS relevant to this forum because media fakery is what this forum is all about. See the "Exposing Media Fakery" subtitle at the top of the page.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 3:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDZQ10c8O4

Sandy Hook - Mock Terror Drills - Crisis Actors:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhyYBb1qBk

DHS Terror Drills recently conducted in Sandy Hook: http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetai ... CC83CDC9CC

Putnam County, CT school shooting drills on same day as Sandy Hook events: http://southeast.patch.com/articles/she ... -afternoon